Those pink tulips look freeeeshly cut

Also it’s definitely KYJ, JEC, or KGE’s place. Men never have Monstera plants.  

JEC has different walls, see exhibit A

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpveM25jGrc/?igshid=tuel6vbn8z7f

KYJ, as much as I like her, doesn’t get the high paying roles that KGE has and the apartment looks EXPENSIVE.  KYJ is always with her giant fluffy dog too, and I don’t see a dog. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 4
  • Replies 22.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• effyisme

• Prerna

• koreaboooo

• Heretorant

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Annyeong, we're the Royal Court Ladies of this palace and we're here to ship our favorite on-screen and off-screen couple from The King: Eternal Monarch   Source: itsjenniejennie/ Tumb

Hi everyone! I’m a newbie here.. have being a silent reader for weeks. I’m a minoz since 2009. I went to LMH fan meeting before, in 2013. And since then, I’m so sincerely in love with LMH bc he i

Apologies for cutting your masterpiece of a post...   The BTS of that kiss needs a whole thesis, senior seminar, PH.D, Master's, final project, level analysis by ITSELF. For those blessed en

The bgm on Lmh video log ep 3.

The reason why i dont like Lmh video much as it make my heart turbulence with mix feeling. The lyric on the video is eerrrrrrrrrr,go figure. But the first few line is exactly them and he make sure we hear that clearly. and the second bgm aigooooooooooo B)

• Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2

Hello my MinEun family!!! I woke up to the massive TKEM cast posts!! Wowww, wowwww, wowwww!! and the fangirl in me, can't stop myself but scream my head off (not out loud though, just in this forum hahaha). Ah, I'm soooo happy. 

So, whose house? Some say it's Eun Chae because she's wearing an apron?! But, I don't think so hahaha. I won't keep my apron on while eating with my guests (unless it is in a restaurant that gives out aprons to protect their dress/shirt) I think she's wearing a denim pinafore dress not an apron!

Okay, whose house? I want to say it's KGE's ...even, the way the k-news headlines sounds like LMHxKGE are hosting TKEM get together 

:rickroll:

• Like 15
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 4
5 minutes ago, Lara2020 said:

Hello my MinEun family!!! I woke up to the massive TKEM cast posts!! Wowww, wowwww, wowwww!! and the fangirl in me, can't stop myself but scream my head off (not out loud though, just in this forum hahaha). Ah, I'm soooo happy. 

So, whose house? Some say it's Eun Chae because she's wearing an apron?! But, I don't think so hahaha. I won't keep my apron on while eating with my guests (unless it is in a restaurant that gives out aprons to protect their dress/shirt) I think she's wearing a denim pinafore dress not an apron!

Okay, whose house? I want to say it's KGE's ...even, the way the k-news headlines sounds like LMHxKGE are hosting TKEM get together 

:rickroll:

Unfortunately, a picture on twitter proof if it is JEC's house. 

But we are very happy we got very precious post today! I think it's a hint if this two are dating and all casts support them. Their reunion reminds me Reply 1988 casts anw. 

• Like 12
  • Wiggle 2
5 minutes ago, yellowduck said:

Unfortunately, a picture on twitter proof if it is JEC's house. 

Really? Could you reply here with the link please? I saw a different post and someone from weibo said it is probably KGE's house because of the plants and flowers. 

• Like 8
  • Wiggle 1
3 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

Really? Could you reply here with the link please? I saw a different post and someone from weibo said it is probably KGE's house because of the plants and flowers. 

Here cingu 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 4
  • Wiggle 1

Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun's latest post with the appearance of an all-star King: Monarch Eternal Storms Social Media.

actorleeminho124193021704261407157616619

Today (November 8), a new post from on-screen couple Kim Go Eun and Lee Min Ho quickly exploded on social media. It is known that the main cast of "King: Eternal Monarch" came together, creating a feverish meeting with such popular names as Lee Min Ho, Kim Go Eun, Kim Kyung Nam, Jung Eun Chae, Kim. Young Ji and Woo Do Hwan.

This photo quickly got netizens, especially fans of The King: Eternal Monarch, excited and shared. This is the first time Kim Go Eun - Lee Min Ho has appeared together following dating rumors and Woo Do Hwan's first leave of absence after enlisting in the military. Details about Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun, who shared the same photo, also thrilled fans of the couple. Kim Go Eun did not appear in the photo, she just held her phone to take pictures, but continued to "break the rules", this is the only girl to appear on Lee Min Ho's Instagram.

len-1-15940973527171821736333.jpg

Actors' Extremely Rustic Face King: Eternal Monarch also gives people a fever in this photo series. Simply dressed, wearing “foggy” make-up, photographing in poor light conditions, still did not “drown” the beauty of the actors.

Kim Young Ji and Jung Eun Chae impress with their bright and radiant faces, while Woo Do Hwan, despite being in the army, has his typical short haircut and is still handsome and stylish. Lee Min Ho and Kim Kyung Nam.

google translation

https://m.kenh14.vn/buc-anh-gay-bao-lee-min-ho-kim-go-eun-lan-dau-ben-nhau-sau-tin-hen-ho-dan-sao-cuc-pham-quan-vuong-bat-diet-tu-hop-20201108173416891.chn

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2
  • graceyco changed the title to [Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM