[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

These few days, I have a number of thoughts running in my head from reading comments here and there. So here goes:

1. Firstly, I distracted myself by watching IOTNBO and I enjoyed the drama very much. Not familiar with the leads before I started the drama, but now I truly appreciate their acting and will look out for more of them. Will love to ship them but thankfully that ship is unlike the fast pace one we have here of which our own Captain LMH is steering it. Am telling myself that I am safest to stay here with you all.

2. Appa Kim's infamous reply on IG. Well, what are people expecting him to reply? His reply is actually very practical and logical that it is impossible for KGE to have a baby next year. It doesn't mean that she is not in relationship now, but time is still needed to date seriously for a period of time, to get married and enjoy married life and then only to conceive and it takes another 9 months for a baby to be born. Luckily Appa Kim did not reply by commenting 'It is not possible as she is still single now...', right??

3. I watched Tune in for Love too. Honestly, if it is not for TKEM and the intense chemistry with LMH and of course, all the obvious crumbs that we received, I would think JHI is a nice guy for KGE. But of course as I have said it somewhere here before, JHI is too much of a nice passive guy, whereas LMH is bold and is able to protect KGE + gives her enough excitement in the relationship (as I sense KGE is an outgoing person despite her demure character). LMH whom others say is more of an introvert, but he surely has the ability to move mountains for KGE.

In short, our ship is still sailing strong and all that we have seen cannot be wrong. We are not teenagers who blindly want two individuals together. We are matured adults who see two individuals getting together and we merely want to support them to do so. 

I will gather my thoughts before I respond to the 'survey'.

• Like 6
  • Love 15

Chingus!! I have come across a new obstacle while rewatching TKEM. I am currently on ep 8, and I kid you not, it took me 2 hours to finish one episode. Why? Well, my mind kept jumping between the episode and the bts for those scenes. I spent 20 minutes rewatching the "saranghae" scene of JTE bc the bts was just too much kilig for me, mind that this scene is only 3-4 minutes long. I'm trying to finish rewatching the series soon bc RL will soon be busy for me but if I have to spend more than the time each scene runs, and gush over the bts whilst watching then I will probably never finish my marathon. 

• LOL 14

Enjoy @AgentQuake

these effing swoons is going to ruin or lives to the hilt.....

they never gave us the important tkem content and now they come up with this to kill us completely.....

1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

What in the F

I am being targeted on Instagram and I feel attacked 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEqeBGap6Z3/?igshid=1f9wdvb8w752m

WHAT IS THIS

WHAT DO THEY WANT FROM ME

I FOLLOW LIKE 600 ACCOUNTS WHY IS THIS THE FIRST POST RECOMMENDED TO ME 

This gravity is going to follow me to my grave also.....

LMH with his pizza enjoying and killing us with his looks....

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

9 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

What in the F

I am being targeted on Instagram and I feel attacked 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEqeBGap6Z3/?igshid=1f9wdvb8w752m

WHAT IS THIS

WHAT DO THEY WANT FROM ME

I FOLLOW LIKE 600 ACCOUNTS WHY IS THIS THE FIRST POST RECOMMENDED TO ME 

Seriously RickRoll'D!!!!

I vowed to not watch TKEM anymore and have successfully moved on to other dramas but TKEM OSTs are part of my routine..but looking at this post has made my heart go berserk :Furious:

Now that each OST is ingrained in every cell of my body, these  scenes give totally a different vibe than when I watched first. What are they trying to do to us?

I mean look at that majestic walk of Pyeha with Gravity at back:bawling:, he should have just grabbed her then and there for a deep kiss..I won't even talk about "Maximus ride" scene at all…..I am going to sue these swoon people for making me loose my mind AGAIN :rage:…can't believe I have to bear this till these dorks makes their announcement ...

• LOL 8
  • Wiggle 1

16 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

THE LEGS ARE BACK THE SHAWT SHAWTS ARE BACK!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CErlKRIDvvQ/?igshid=hjva5ysh8pjf

Yeah, I saw that. Unbelievable, it is 1:30 am korean time.

Recently, Royal couple (LMH-KGE) usually posted IG at the weird time. Sometime is around early morning (4am or 5am). Sometime is midnight???:lol: is something  THEIR SECRET that we wouldn’t know?:tounge_wink:

• LOL 10
  • Wiggle 3

Now can someone please tell me who the effing is he jogging and strolling in the middle of the night and than who is the slave clicking his pictures in that shwat shwat shorts......

:sweating:

So my thing is someone took that photo for him bcs from what I saw he held his own phone. okay now the almighty F4 drop ur photos before I start concluding things and start my brains and than that christy boy will

update and ruin all the fun....

:surprisedwut:

• LOL 9
  • Wiggle 1

12 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

I know, I’m both aroused and feeling the beginnings of a vision migraine.

Also is LMH a vampire now?  Only comes out at night.

I dunno if LMH was the vampire from before and sucked kge blood also and made her one coz they both have lost there RickRoll'D with effing late night shenanigans and ruining us all....:saitama:

• LOL 10

Posting at 1am with blurry pics, wearing short shorts.  Deja vu, anyone? 

I was a bit mad because I jumped seeing his photos. His background looks like my neighbourhood and pissed that my neighbors are too quiet when LMH’s here. Then I remembered we’re in different countries. My insomnia really has its benefits. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

14 minutes ago, Prerna said:

So my thing is someone took that photo for him bcs from what I saw he held his own phone. okay now the almighty F4 drop ur photos before I start concluding things and start my brains and than that christy boy will

update and ruin all the fun....

the first thing that i did after seeing LMH post was checking christy boy instagram:sweatingbullets:

• LOL 15

7 hours ago, RosesAreRed said:

Posting at 1am with blurry pics, wearing short shorts.  Deja vu, anyone? 

I was a bit mad because I jumped seeing his photos. His background looks like my neighbourhood and pissed that my neighbors are too quiet when LMH’s here. Then I remembered we’re in different countries. My insomnia really has its benefits. 

We’ve transcended space and time.  

7 hours ago, Heera said:

the first thing that i did after seeing LMH post was checking christy boy instagram:sweatingbullets:

Speaking of, JIW’s stylist dyed his hair from Elsa blonde to black and all of a sudden I was feeling things. 

Does LMH only have hot af friends?  Imagine going down the street and seeing all of his 10/10 friends, and then LMH rolling around the roads taking photos in traffic mirrors 

• LOL 12