[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

At last! The long awaited video on his trip to Canada. It's amazing! Feels so good to see him enjoy himself...work hard play hard. I think the video totally did justice to the BC too, spectacular breathtaking views!!  :fullofhearts:

AND It's definitely a workstagram day right?? Queen's latest Channel No.5 photos, she looks :evillaugh:https://www.instagram.com/p/CPE1SgrNDt2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, Peekaboohoo said:

At last! The long awaited video on his trip to Canada. It's amazing! Feels so good to see him enjoy himself...work hard play hard. I think the video totally did justice to the BC too, spectacular breathtaking views!!  :fullofhearts:

AND It's definitely a workstagram day right?? Queen's latest Channel No.5 photos, she looks :evillaugh:https://www.instagram.com/p/CPE1SgrNDt2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Oh my gosh. The video is so lit!! 

Today is good day, we get updates from uri couple 

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote videos. Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Blob 1

Lets talk about the song choice in the movielog. Shawn Mendes attributed it to the girl he likes, singing about finding love and the price of fame. Doesn't it sound too familiar? Why would LMH choose this song? He found the lyrics meaningful? He could associate with the lyrics? So are they already together or they are still in courting stage? There really is not linkage between the song and his movielog, except for the fact that Shawn Mendes is Canadian and the movielog was filmed in Canada!

Now moving on to KGE's photos, gosh those are the most exposure we get from her in recent times. Doesn't she look fresh, young and sexy? Just when we thought we couldn't get over the first few released pics, then came the wet look! I wonder if LMH wishes he can immediately stake his claim because a proud (and possessive) boyfriend would want to tell the world who this girl belongs to!

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Blob 3

@AquariusMY my mind is spinning. Sometimes I feel so sure they’re secretly dating waiting to see how far it will go before disclosing anything. Like one day soon, after Yumi, we’ll hear that they married over the weekend. Then other times I wonder if I’m just deluding myself because I like them

together so much. The video actually made me tear up. Uhhhh

Question, who is seungmin_choi? Why does it feel that BH doesn’t promote/support her work as much as they should? 

• Like 2

Ok, also how about LMH is wearing a black and white stripe sweater in his vlog when he is solo cooking and JTE wore a black and white stripe top while they were cooking together in epi 15. And the lyrics in this part is "And I wonder if someday you'll be by my side. And tell me that the world will end up alright" :cries:

• Like 6
  • Blob 3

3 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

I wonder if LMH wishes he can immediately stake his claim because a proud (and possessive) boyfriend would want to tell the world who this girl belongs to!

And maybe that was what he did! Uploaded his movielog today, the same day as the Bazaar pics are released, because he is possessively reminding us that he is the guy for her! 

2 hours ago, LLLopez said:

Then other times I wonder if I’m just deluding myself because I like them

together so much.

Well, I believe all of us here cannot be delusional. A handful of individuals perhaps can still be delusional, but this shipper fandom has too many highly intelligent and rational folks to be delusional all these while. Have faith!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

11 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

Lets talk about the song choice in the movielog. Shawn Mendes attributed it to the girl he likes, singing about finding love and the price of fame. Doesn't it sound too familiar? Why would LMH choose this song? He found the lyrics meaningful? He could associate with the lyrics? So are they already together or they are still in courting stage? There really is not linkage between the song and his movielog, except for the fact that Shawn Mendes is Canadian and the movielog was filmed in Canada!

Now moving on to KGE's photos, gosh those are the most exposure we get from her in recent times. Doesn't she look fresh, young and sexy? Just when we thought we couldn't get over the first few released pics, then came the wet look! I wonder if LMH wishes he can immediately stake his claim because a proud (and possessive) boyfriend would want to tell the world who this girl belongs to!

Yasss!!!

This video definitely has a more up beat feel to it. He seems super relaxed and having an awesome time - full of laughs and smiles. Hopefully this means he will comeback to Vancouver! :blush:

• Like 5

I'm sorry but I can't help it. There's lots of connected dots from the bomb mlog that LMH just posted. Did you notice them too?

Memories of TKEM all over this video
- the cooking, cutting the onions, same as tkem cooking episode, even the T shirt he wore is a combination of black and white, what LG and JTE wore in the episode
- LMH running by the hanging bridge it's the same as the running or playing around the bridge too in one of the tkem BTS during the hospital scene
- there's lots of bear (true, in Canada too) but he's also the one who once called JTE a bear in the early episodes
- laying by the couch, reminds all of us of KGE's kahi commercials
- what was that all about the hair tie? Or a black band? Is that connected too?
- eating ice cream, reminds us all of him eating sundaes during a tkem shoot 
- mixing beer and another drink... MSD anyone? 

No one is moving one. We need more Canada episodes. Hope they are really together and living happily ever after. 

:gangnamstyle::hooray2:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

This ship is so amazing. The amount of investigative work in just one day! Here's another big one. Have u all noticed?? Mindbridge Korea liked this fan edit photo!

https://www.instagram.com/p/COzR3yFtRzI/?utm_medium=copy_link

Maybe Mindbridge is super delulu but I would rather believe that the people in the industry totally knows what's going on! And like us, they approve :happydance:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

On 5/20/2021 at 7:37 PM, DianaMishka said:

I

- what was that all about the hair tie? Or a black band? Is that connected too? 

He is definitely teasing us! 

Ocean Boat GIF by U.S. Navy

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 2

Right just as how most of people pressumed that this month is a truly remarkable one, I believe it now as I once had my doubts but after witnessing what happened yesterday my mind is still in daze and I'm still high right now:hotinhere2:.

Anyway I beg to differ bhent does a pretty good job in promoting ggone alot and support her in everyway, do remember that they have more than 15 actors and each deserves a promotion in whatever they do or abt to do. If there's nothing abt it then there's no need for it which is different from mym ent which has only one actor. If I'm not mistaken bhent is one the agencies with many many actors. Besides there's a game caterers where she's in too atleast and other few more that's something right and abt seungmin choi I think he's one of the managers of bhent or director seeing how he also does a good job to promote their actors.

Quick question whats with the band on the hand minho's wrist though giving me the don't tie you're hair vibe. Here's my theory since ggone cut her hair short there was no need to have her hair band so minho being as sweet as always has the band to remember her by. It's okay call me crazy or delusional thought OIM and naysayers be like its just a hand of that motorbike to avoid him from fallin off, like seriously that thin band is for preventing a grown man from falling off, seriously!!!!

I'll continue to wait for more good moments hoping june to be a miraculous month:approves:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

As the saying goes good things come to those who waits.Sorry if let say i had many corrections coz my english are simple.i m happy to read this thread is sailing.i want to get  relax my mind with reading shippers thread and here comes again the radical shippers who jumped over delusion.i m so pity to our mineun they had got radical shippers after lmh shared his Canada movielog to fans around the world but then the radical shippers still recall leverage haters , naysayers , blame them and whatsoever. Shippers are also fans to lmh  & go eun. started from fans then become a shipper.fans also got enemyslash ,  wrongshipping misunderstood  . sometimes i dont understand why radical shippers always blame fans , coz this ship is not belong to radial shippers. i knew the radical shippers always felt dissatisfied,  unstable & always curious even the little things & eager to investigate mineun private life.i m so sad that i met these radical shippers.i knew we have many reasonable shippers who kept peace & remain silence coz they are backup support .Why not we just relax and give mineun much time to get in touch rather than

provoke them into the relationship . come on they already in love.i firmly confirm they did notice this thread. go go mineun. mineun is real. they are in love. peace

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

HELLO shippers / friends and to MinEun fans.i saw the photos.QUEEN 'S cute and HER beautiful smile has been a comfort to us all to see HER appearance too.How does KING MINHO feel when QUEEN kim go eun he likes SMILES?HUHUH WowW.i felt that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.HER pure smile makes 'ME' smile from my heart too!Credit to leeeulfandom instagram photos and videos. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPJCxAfFvIH/?utm_medium=share_sheet

• Like 9

Wait a minute... It seems LMH can no keep this as a secret. It is almost as if he's at the brink of really letting the world know - they are together, happy and in love and would want both of their fans to support them.

:hwaiting2:

Why?

- 23 May, lovestagram day
- check KGE's food truck  banner in her IGS today, can you see her holding a check mark on her chin? Usual pose for being cute and check out LMH's post. He's doing the same check mark on his chin pose

:coolshades:

- LMH rarely tags people in his post. But look at how he tagged his photographer. Same photographer of KGE's sexy photoshoot at Chanel x Bazaar... Makes me think of 2 things 1) what are the chances he was at the same photoshoot? And 2) Hmmm is he going to do a similar powerful photoshoot too with kimseoryong outfits, maybe for fall outfits, as he uses most of this fashion line's coats during tkem days 

:hooray:

What I'm waiting to find out is will he send a support truck too for yumis cell? Let's go! 

:heart3:

• Like 3
  • Blob 3