[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Searched Female Personalities In The PH This Year

Admit it: One of the first things you do when a #trending celeb pops up on your feed is to Google their name, right? Right. Well, Google's Year In Search 2020 is here and it listed down the Top-Searched Female Personalities us Filipinos were curious to know about this year. Rounding up the Top 10 is a mix of young Pinay stars, Korean actresses, and even a…European K-pop group?

Yup, go figure. Anyway, here are the 10 Top-Searched Female Personalities in the Philippines in 2020:

10. Kim Go Eun

What made her relevant this year? It took Kim Go Eun four long years to make her K-drama comeback and it was in the form of the big-budget fantasy series, The King: Eternal Monarch, co-starring Lee Min Ho. But the wait was worth it 'cause The King was named Netflix PH's most popular drama this year.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_9whtyjYKS/?igshid=1s61d2ighx3pw

https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/top-searched-female-personalities-google-philippines-2020-a483-20201219

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

Hi Ladies 

After a long time I have logged in today. Hope you all are doing well. So,  our ship is sailing quietly.  I am happy as long as we get crumbs with enough hints that say they are together. I came across this video in YouTube. Giving the link here

Watch "Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun ~ Psychic Relationship Reading" on YouTube

Take care 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 6

56 minutes ago, vpp pv said:

Hi Ladies 

After a long time I have logged in today. Hope you all are doing well. So,  our ship is sailing quietly.  I am happy as long as we get crumbs with enough hints that say they are together. I came across this video in YouTube. Giving the link here

Take care 

That is it! Exactly what we know and what we hope will happen. I hope the chase is over and that they both now agree to hold hands and look forward to the future together. 

:fullofhearts:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Unamused 2
  • Confused 1
  • Love 2

Busy times. I'm trying to keep in touch on what's the latest. Anyone with more info on the upcoming SBS Awards show? Is it definitely on the 31st of Dec? If so, can any other countries outside SK view it? I assume our neither KGE nor LMH had confirmed to attend yet....

Any info appreciated, thanks!! 

*Sigh* Really missing Pyeha lately. He must have been so busy. As well, I would quite like to think that he's letting his lady shines bright like a star :star: Wonder if we'll get any BTS of queen's vogue photoshoot :cutekitty:

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

Been busy but never a day passes by without thinking of MinEun. I cannot believe these two have such an influence in all of us. It will be BIG if both attend the SBS award ceremony. With LMH being busy with his filming and with the show on 31st Dec of all days, do you think they will attend? I think we will not stop talking about them for months to come if they both attend. I certainly look forward to all the analysis and gossips the fandom will be doing.

To the fan fictions writers, can I humbly (and desperately) request that we can have some fan fictions about the both of them attending the award night, walking red carpet together, him being protective of her, her looking elegant and sexy, he looking at her with heart eyes, in fact his eyes cannot leave her the whole night, etc etc. Please someone write something please.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

Favourite K drama Couple of 2020: Fans crown The King: Eternal Monarch's Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun as winners

A few days back, Pinkvilla asked fans to vote for their favourite K-drama couple of 2020 and the final results declared The King: Eternal Monarch pair Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun as the winners.

Written By Karishma Shetty  Mumbai  Published: December 22, 2020

the_king_eternal_monarch_lee_min_ho_kim_

2020 may have been a dull year for all of us but keeping us plenty company were some amazing Korean dramas. Moreover, our hearts were left fluttered left, right and centre thanks to the various onscreen pairings we were able to witness in one year alone. Hence, a few days back, Pinkvilla ran a poll asking fans to pick their favourite K-drama couple of 2020.

The voters were given four choices: Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin in Crash Landing on You, Nam Joo-hyuk and Suzy in Start-Up, Kim Soo-hyun and Seo Ye-ji in It's Okay to Not Be Okay and Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun in The King: Eternal Monarch. With an overwhelming 18,293 votes in total, topping the list with 30 percent of the votes was Min-ho and Go-eun's charismatic chemistry in TKEM. Fans found their 'not typical' K-drama love story to be a refreshing change while their on-screen equation was too hot to handle. It comes as no surprise that fans are shipping the pair IRL and are hoping for them to reunite in TKEM Season 2 or another drama soon.

Coming in hot in the second rank, we have Joo-hyuk and Suzy's youthful chemistry which stole hearts of 29.9 percent voters, just 0.1 percent away from tieing with Min-ho and Go-eun. Placing in the third position were Soo-hyun and Ye-ji, whose delectable chemistry garnered 21.7 percent of the votes. Rounding the list at No. 4, we have Bin and Ye-jin's eternal chemistry leaving 18.4 percent voters besotted.

Check out Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun's winning numbers as fans' Favourite K-drama Couple of 2020 below:

Do you agree with the winners? Share your thoughts on Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun being crowned as Favourite K-drama Couple of 2020 in the comments section below.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/favourite-k-drama-couple-2020-fans-crown-king-eternal-monarchs-lee-min-ho-and-kim-go-eun-winners-585772?amp

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

:waves:hai everyone..

the night wind blew softly. deep in the night, I know the snow is thick. I would like to say that, love needs trust. true love has two sides, happiness and sorrow. during survive, two things will strengthen the love itself. as reffered to fans IG which immediately start getting tons of engaged fans, from the beginning until now, MINEUN love partner really well suited. they are a match made in heaven. from my point of view, we absolutely love MIN HO SSI smile broadened including the dimple and the woman he was always meant to be with, the one he was destined to love. same with GO EUN SSI, she was always the one. relief brought a smile to her lips. nevertheless, true fans hearts are with The King: Eternal Monarch series starring best actor LEE MIN HO and best actress KIM GO EUN. it's not a technically a drama, of course, but we have all day to sit on our couch and watch it, right? :D the twist took us by surprise in the best way and made this story that much better. their love story is emotionally satisfying, harmonic and twisty. and definitely our favorite of this already great series. it follows a woman named Tae Eul, deeply in love with her King Lee Gon, who realizes she can't control her emotions through the love Lee Gon makes for them. now, Lee Gon's back and he's determined to show her what they had isn't over... and he can prove it with just one kiss. *whoa, hold on a minute, MINEUN beautiful smiles cross my mind. a lot* :D their relationship sparks scenes that are still fresh in the mind of each person. original, romantic and emotional. I do believe they make you feel for all the characters, sometimes laughing and sometimes crying along with them. always support MIN HO SSI and GO EUN SSI as a couple and as an individual. it's exciting when we're just going to want to watch "TKEM" again. may MINEUN love partner always gain by giving love. we're all just trying our best. always keep on praying, may MINEUN dream couple come true.
stay safe and happy everyone..

:transforms:

Season 4 Kiss GIF by The Office

here is another example of flashback as a memory.

source :

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI5Mt74hkRk/?igshid=1fuk54ek9w83r

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJDidIcMRAN/?igshid=131bn4556sef

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI7JiVcJGtB/?igshid=117yazuera68

https://m.blog.naver.com/dominostory/222175771341

• Like 5
  • Love 11
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

On 12/21/2020 at 6:59 PM, vpp pv said:

Another reading 

Watch "LEE MIN HO and KIM GO EUN ~ Psychic Relationship Reading" on YouTube https://youtu.be/CKye8y82GoA

I watched this psychic reading with a sceptical mind but I am glad the content is very much as expected by us. Basically the reading shows LMH really likes KGE, he is trying to win her heart, she is a reserved person, he is very charismatic. There is positivity in their relationship/future. He makes a good father. She is reserve and waiting for affirmation.

I am still hopeful that they are already in a relationship now, and taking their time to get to know each other without making their relationship public. They definitely have a future together based on the cards. I hope they are working towards a strong relationship in marriage!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

The 8 Best K-Drama Couples Of 2020

Lee Min Ho & Kim Go Eun in “The King: Eternal Monarch”

Lee Min Ho made his anticipated return to the small screen this year alongside Kim Go Eun, and the pair captivated our hearts. “The King: Eternal Monarch” tells the story of the ever-charming Emperor Lee Gon (Lee Min Ho) who crosses over from the Kingdom of Corea into a parallel world of the Republic of Korea. There he meets the intelligent detective, Jung Tae Eul (Kim Go Eun), who reminds him of the person who saved his life 25 years ago.

kim-go-eun-lee-min-ho-the-king-eternal-m

kim-go-eun-lee-min-ho-the-king-eternal-m

Lee Gon and Tae Eul’s romance is a whirlwind. Both Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun mastered the dramatics and passion of running into your lover’s arms, among many other stand-out romantic scenes. Although the drama didn’t do as well as anticipated domestically, the pairing still managed to dazzle many viewers across the world.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1444036wpp/the-8-best-k-drama-couples-of-2020

Please vote for our couple in the Soompi article for best couple and while you are there please leave some supporting comments for our precious couple. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1444036wpp/the-8-best-k-drama-couples-of-2020

On 12/19/2020 at 1:30 PM, vpp pv said:

Hi Ladies 

Take care 

I am not a believer in Psychic readings but its really fun and really curious to see what she has to say. This one was the first video I ever watched and I was really amazed. The reader was precise and direct. She didn't beat around the bush or talk unnecessary. I was really surprised to see most of her readings first came from just seeing their pics. She just confirmed what we have believed for so long. I really liked her because even her readings about other couples were also very direct and she puts everything in a positive perspective and no degrading/shaming anyone. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Love 2

20201224-150949.jpg

https://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/collaboration-between-korean-drama-and-modern-tea-brand-for-the-first-time-the-king-eternal-monarch-x-the-alley-802404719.html  hello friends.we being many focus to the king arrived through december in the hope that minhossi goeunssi onnie they will attend to make their appearance at the upcoming sbs drama awards

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

22 minutes ago, minHogoEunLoveForever said:

https://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/collaboration-between-korean-drama-and-modern-tea-brand-for-the-first-time-the-king-eternal-monarch-x-the-alley-802404719.html  hello friends.we being many focus to the king arrived through december in the hope that minhossi goeunssi onnie they will attend to make their appearance at the upcoming sbs drama awards

amen.for Mineun couple.there's another postponed date for Apan Star awards due to covid19

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20201221110021102 :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1