[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

8 minutes ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

Ok, I REALLY NEED to put my feet down - if you are STILL A DOUBTER in Uri Beloved Couple, PLEASE KINDLY LEAVE THIS SHIP.

I am NOT naming names - but I am HONESTLY tired of people who do not mean what they say - if you want to leave the ship because you are uncertain, PLEASE LEAVE.

We do NOT need LONG explanations about your doubts.

Perhaps you just want to sink this ship because deep down inside, you do NOT like the pairing of Uri Beloved Couple and you are coming up with ALL KINDS of justifications from KNetz and NAVER especially. So, now you have deigned yourself to do interpret how KNetz feel JUST because you read and understand Korean? 
Wow ... 

Your actions here are similar to a guérilla Attack on this ship.

Your ‘words of justification’ as to WHY you don’t think Uri Beloved Couple is real do NO BELONG HERE.

Anyway, at the end of the day, wherever this ship is ending up - it’s beyond our control. We just want to BLESS them - BOTH Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun with our wishes / hopes / :heart:

I think many of us here, especially the veteran Royal Court Ladies know WHO and WHICH POST I am referring to, even without my naming specific names.

Once again, PLEASE LEAVE and NEVER RETURN. 

I understand your frustration with me, in that I'm not whole heartedly agreeing with your perspective. I do think the way Knetz interpret things is very relevant though, because at the end of the day we international fans do not share the same culture as them and therefore there are things that are lost in translation in terms of how we perceive things. My personal opinion. 

• Like 17
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, NadaAm said:

it was clear ggone bcs she was the one wearing pink contrast to her van which is white. or how bout this to those who still doubt. we just can wait for the swoon bcs no blurry blurry there ya know. and we can get clear sight  . hihi

And the red figure is in the middle....hence the focal point of LMH eye desires is the red figure....which means KGE. 

• Like 3
  • Love 4

6 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

Based on the video, it doesn't actually show LMH taking a photo. So I wonder if the editing caught him after he snapped a photo OR if he really was just trying to see how the scene looked through a screen. I think it's the former - he already snapped a photo and the editing just shows him after it happens, because 1) his finger is hovering over the button, 2) I tried looking at the bottom left square (where it shows you your last most recent photo and it looks mostly white to me --> the car). Anyone care to confirm what I'm seeing?

I don't think we are able to see his most recent photos since his hand covers it. The white is top left not bottom left.

kfxDa4r.png

• Like 5

Just now, koreaboooo said:

I don't think we are able to see his most recent photos since his hand covers it. The white is top left not bottom left.

kfxDa4r.png

Sorry what I mean by bottom left, is actually bottom right in this case because the phone is flipped sideways. The most recent photo you took always appears to the left of the white button (the one you press to snap a photo). 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I have faith in this relationship because I have faith in our boy. I believe he sees something special about her and I agree, she is special. I highly doubt he’ll let her slip away. And of course, in my eyes, he’s as perfect as it gets too so why wouldn’t she fall for him? From what I have observed, she’s already fallen for him. It’s only a matter of time they start this relationship for reals. And if they are as compatible as I believe, their relationship will last and they will get married and start a family. 

Was it in this thread that I learnt how he pursued the xfactor? I actually liked that he isn't easily deterred and just went for it.  It's a prefect match, for sure.

• Like 5

Actually the last BTS of epi 15 and 16 have been a revelation for me that KGE has also fallen in love with her Manager Lee because of several reasons. this is from ep. 16 only because we've discussed ep. 15 enough

1. She seemed so shy and nervous before the reunion kiss.. why? because she's the one who initiated it.. it's not 100% professional job again for her now
  2. She was extremely SHY again during the CCTV room kiss.. even her acting, sorry to say but u know i love her right, crumbled several time.. you can tell even in the drama, when she said her last line before LMH picked her up, she was a lil bit nervous, like anticipating... BTS also showed the same thing.. she said the line but anticipating what came next.. 
  3. She unconsciously wanted to lean her head to her Manager Lee when they took pictures.. i caught three times.. but then i think she realized what she's doing and correct her head posture again.. 
  4. She was also shy and lil bit clumsy during TaeraByte rehearsal.. Mr. Manager was there, ready with his phone.. 

again, maybe these gestures came because she's just tired... but when you're tired, you're often caught off-guard, right? SOmething we do when we're off-guard are something comes from our heart :wub:

• Like 9
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

Woooww ...

LMH taking a picture of KGE’s CAR ...

I don’t know whether to laugh or to cry ...

Sigh ... why can’t you just leave ... Please ... I beg  you ... PLEASE leave ... 

PLEASE expend your energies to go start another ship instead of refuting us here ...

Please just leave and NEVER RETURN.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

6 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

Sorry what I mean by bottom left, is actually bottom right in this case because the phone is flipped sideways. The most recent photo you took always appears to the left of the white button (the one you press to snap a photo). 

I think it was filmed as he was pressing the button since right after he lifted his thumb, the screen on the phone got blurred as it got tilted down. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

Woooww ...

Sigh ... why can’t you just leave ... Please ... I beg  you ... PLEASE leave ... 

You're misunderstanding what I'm saying. I'm saying he did take a photo of her and car, but the photo looks mostly white because the car is much bigger than her?

40 minutes ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

Ok, I REALLY NEED to put my feet down - if you are STILL A DOUBTER in Uri Beloved Couple, PLEASE KINDLY LEAVE THIS SHIP.

I am NOT naming names - but I am HONESTLY tired of people who do not mean what they say - if you want to leave the ship because you are uncertain, PLEASE LEAVE.

We do NOT need LONG explanations about your doubts.

Perhaps you just want to sink this ship because deep down inside, you do NOT like the pairing of Uri Beloved Couple and you are coming up with ALL KINDS of justifications from KNetz and NAVER especially. So, now you have deigned yourself to INTERPRET how KNetz feel JUST because you read and understand Korean? 
Wow ... 

Your actions here are similar to a guérilla Attack on this ship.

Your ‘words of justification’ as to WHY you don’t think Uri Beloved Couple is real do NO BELONG HERE.

Anyway, at the end of the day, wherever this ship is ending up - it’s beyond our control. We just want to BLESS them - BOTH Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun with our wishes / hopes / :heart:

I think many of us here, especially the veteran Royal Court Ladies know WHO and WHICH POST I am referring to, even without my naming specific names.

Once again, PLEASE LEAVE and NEVER RETURN. 

as one of the few who did contribute some negativity yesterday, i sincerely apologize for spoiling the mood unawares. i, personally, like this pairing if not very fond of, but i've always reminded myself that i can't have the whole 100% of certainty in that i have to leave a tiny space for some doubts as it's not about my life. it may not work for you, but it does for me. and i think we all have agreed that we can differ on perspectives. 

to say that i want to jump ship simply because of my doubts, that's too rash of a decision. i won't. i hope this explanation of mine that i suppose you don't want to read, clears the misunderstanding.

• Like 7
  • Love 11

10 hours ago, effyisme said:

To clear everyone's doubt regarding the pic/video that LMH took... one IG has kindly zoomed in and clearly you can only see KGE in her red tee :D

cr owner 

As requested, I'm requoting myself for the million time... 

Please see above post... 

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Just now, effyisme said:

As requested, I'm requoting myself for the million time... 

Please see above post... 

I don't think you are understanding what I'm trying to say about this scene. Regardless - it sounds like I'm really upsetting many of you, so I will leave now. My intent was not to create an uproar like this, but I thought we could have an open discussion on our differences in opinion. If that is too upsetting for most of you, I will exit.

• Like 3
  • Sad 12
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

Woooww ...

Even I think you're misunderstanding @jy_cohh here. She may be doubtful but her prior analysis placed points that leads to both sides so it's not an analysis that attacks shippers' views. I, personally, don't mind a good debate when both sides are not attacking each other. We just have to bring out the points further that LMH and KGE still have feelings for each other to counter thoughts of doubts. It's all thinking positively and logically. Also as she pointed out, she does think he did take a photo of her with the van so that doesn't debunk any of our initial thoughts. She just further prove it. 

• Like 8
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

as one of the few who did contribute some negativity yesterday, i sincerely apologize for spoiling the mood unawares. i, personally, like this pairing if not very fond of, but i've always reminded myself that i can't have the whole 100% of certainty in that i have to leave a tiny space for some doubts as it's not about my life. it may not work for you, but it does for me. and i think we all have agreed that we can differ on perspectives. 

to say that i want to jump ship because of my doubts, that's too rash of a decision. i won't. i hope this explanation of mine that i suppose you don't want to read, clears the misunderstanding.

I just DM-ed you - wanted to include virtual organic carrots for you, but couldn’t find any! :lol:

• Like 4

Good morning chingus!!!!!!!!

this is my gift to all after the slump that came yesterday 

I think everyone had mixed feelings(emotional of the last bts,,,,,not able to see more bts and more crumbs from our couple,,,,,,withdrawal symptoms boz we miss our couple and there love for each other) 

so I have realised that patience is the key to shipping ,,,,,

it will take time things won’t happen the way you imagine ,,,,,

I realised that after talking day-night about them I became greedy I wanted them to date boz I had already made my mind that they are boz of there post/bts all past few days.....

but I realised I was contradicting my own words I had told that we should give them time to fall for eachother 

so yes it was my PURE GREED to see things earlier than it was supposed to happen 

now after seeing the bts 16 en no. Of time I realised that nothing has changed the dynamics are still the same :::..::.

yes they are tired and the bts was rushed ,,,,yes they want to end it soon so that they can get a breather 

so I now can understand by there point it’s difficult to keep your calm in the last days of shooting boz in the end you are also human and it can take a toll on your emotions and health

so let’s not argue anymore about the whole bts boz we should just think that it was the time for good bbyes and happy endings which is the most difficult thing for a cast to do after spending effing 8 months together.....

******by the way that is wdw latest ig update*****
enjoy with an ice-cream

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 2