[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

9 minutes ago, Sheen said:

I noticed changes in her too after she came back from the US. Most noticeable is the ‘I don’t give a richard simmons” attitude :joy:

Definitely loving this new side of her, still carefree, cheerful, shy, all smiles and giggles plus getting bolder. Kim Go-eun for the win. Haters gonna hate, but she still gonna slay. B)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

21 minutes ago, Sheen said:

I noticed changes in her too after she came back from the US. Most noticeable is the ‘I don’t give a richard simmons” attitude :joy:

She seems to be much happier now, and i think she lives by no regrets attitude which is good, i like.  She’s a fighter 

@Heretorant she probably has LMH’s number on speed dial so no need to follow on IG :D  She doesn’t follow alot of celebrities especially those who are very popular, maybe it’s just her choice to keep her list simple.   Just my thoughts.  

• Like 1
  • Love 9

48 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Hahaha, not exactly uptight but he usually doesn’t give fan service when it comes to shippers. It’s not like he’s aware so he’s not giving it on purpose but more so like he just can’t act like he likes someone when he doesn’t. For example, I follow closely with LJS and the way he talks about most of his leading ladies is total fan service for shippers. He’ll say things like, “she’s the most beautiful girl” or “she’s my ideal type” about more than one of his costar. After seeing the pattern there, I know whenever he says anything like it, it’s probably for promotional purposes. Lmh on the other hand, is not like that. He’s never posted photos with any of his leading ladies in the past like this. I do feel like this time around, they both decided to post on Instagram for promotional purposes BUT, you can just read the man behind the scenes. It’s obvious enough that he has a thing or two for kge. And you can take everything he says seriously. It’s probably genuine. Things like, “her eyes are shiny today” or “she’s the actress I most wanted to work with” are NOT for promotion. I guarantee it! :D 

————————————

WDH commented on kge’s photo of our couple! I wonder what he said. 

And the comments section is pouring in with people asking them to date. They’re on set together right? Can they both see people want them together? I wonder how it makes them feel hehehehe. Are they blushing?

WDH's comment as per the translation by instagram says "Today and Tomorrow":) maybe she was correcting KGE because she only said "Today" HAHA . KGE might be too excited to post she forgot TKEM airs friday and saturday. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

Definitely loving this new side of her, still carefree, cheerful, shy, all smiles and giggles plus getting bolder. Kim Go-eun for the win. Haters gonna hate, but she still gonna slay. B)

I like what you said that she is getting bolder. Maybe there something or should I say "someone" that inspired her to do that and I'm really happy to see that side of her. And your right haters gonna hate but she still gonna slay. No one gonna dictate her or LMH what they want to do in their lives. Their happiness is what matters most. 

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Cookie_24 Pretentions said:

I like what you said that she is getting bolder. Maybe there something or should I say "someone" that inspired her to do that and I'm really happy to see that side of her. And your right haters gonna hate but she still gonna slay. No one gonna dictate her or LMH what they want to do in their lives. Their happiness is what matters most. 

THIS AND THIS! This is really my sincere wish for the two if ever their real love story will come true. I hope and pray for kindness to prevail so these two can be truly happy. Just really happy to see them this happy. I've mentioned happy too many times hahaha

anyway, after all the treats we've seen today, I really think we're onto something..

55 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

And the comments section is pouring in with people asking them to date. They’re on set together right? Can they both see people want them together? I wonder how it makes them feel hehehehe. Are they blushing?

++ I love how we call on you when we need to validate somethings! Thank you for always giving us your insights!! And also this..this comment.. I feel like they know that a lot of us are here to back them up. :)

ALSO, we're on page 40??!! Cheers to all you Court ladies! Wave your talismans!!! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

57 minutes ago, ChunSungIm said:

well i following kge intagram,at first she kinda hurt by negative comment on sns,some of her pic deleted by her (although isnt commented on her ig,but the negative comment posted on naver ect) even she deleted her ig and make new one. but she kinda not care anymore right now. well lee min ho isnt her first co star that she posted (theres gong yoo,JHI,ect) but dunno what makes her come out like this. i know,its for promotion but im glad she out from her comfort zone.all best for her.

This happens when you know "your man" supports you strongly. I also support the fact that he told her its your turn today :blush:. that's my delulu and no one can tell me nothing because it makes me deliriously happy.

Glad they are coming out of their comfort zones, so we await more pictures of them very Friday till the drama ends :D.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

@effyisme - Thanks for sharing, my Dear Fellow Court Lady ... sigh ... that’s it for the kiss, huh? Oh well, we have to make do with crumbs! :lol:
What’s with Writer- Nim??
WAIT ... in my delulu mind Writer Nim has to PROTECT Uri Beloved Couple’s PRIVACY ... maybe, JUST maybe ... she knows SOMETHING ... so, she has to let them have only the pecks?? :ph34r:

Or Writer- Nim / PD-Nim are concerned they both are gonna ... LOSE it?? :naughty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, effyisme said:

cr owner 

What.... They call this a kiss???!! Come on writer-nim we're not waiting for one whole week for this kind of kiss..

We demand more. 

This is totally unacceptable.

P/s : I'll forgive them if they give a bts on this next week.. B)

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

21 minutes ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

Today, no kisses from the King & Queen, not even a crumb of a peck  ... oh well, guessed we got trolled ... :sweat_smile:

They did kissed but it was nothing the producers described... haha... either there is another kiss tomorrow or they edited it out... they better give a real kiss in future episodes..

This aside, I do like that JTE reciprocate the kiss back... lets not get too upset over it k.. :P

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, buahciku101 said:

What.... They call this a kiss???!! Come on writer-nim we're not waiting for one whole week for this kind of kiss..

We demand more. 

This is totally unacceptable.

P/s : I'll forgive them if they give a bts on this next week.. B)

I will also forgive everyone if our couple is truly dating in real life so they can have their kisses behind closed doors :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

Preview episode 10.. we may get our passionate kiss... fingers crossed.. the hug at the end is giving me chills :wub:

Update: LG asked JTE in the preview if she is willing to be his queen! :wub:

cr owner 

Edited by effyisme
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I will also forgive everyone if our couple is truly dating in real life so they can have their kisses behind closed doors :wub:

YESSSS!! YESSS! Chaste kisses / pecks / Never mind! Whatever! I will say AMEN / AMIN / SATHU (Buddhist Amen) to this, my Fellow Court Lady! :heart: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, effyisme said:

I don't think so... promotional pics will be similar to what their agencies put out... very professionally taken and should not court unnecessary scrutiny... there are tons of other pics both of them can use for promotional but they chose personal intimate ones...

I second you on this..if it was solely promo pics usually they will use something more obvious or with the king logo on pics or something more professionally taken..these are like personal bts pics ahem..i like to think the other way..instead they use friday and made it look somewhat like promo so that it's not too obvious for now afterall they can't make it too obvious during airing season now can they? 

:phew:

So im happy for them :heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

I haven't watch the episode but I watched some clips. I get the feeling that the hug in the end of Episode 10 preview is when LG told TE that ES is in critical condition or ...(the worst case) died? Pretty sure not a romance scene :'( but I hope I'm wrong! ><

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1