Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

13 minutes ago, HR. said:

Hmmmm... since LMH rarely drinks, Aug 14, Green Day, might not hold any major crumbs for us. Sept 14, Photo Day, does sound like a good day for LMH or KGE to finally post one of their bts selfies :phew:

Depends on when HERO movie is released, surely they wont want to overshadow a release of kges new movie. will justhave to wait until the capt throw us some crumbs lol

• Like 11

1 hour ago, HR. said:

Ahhhhhh!!! I can't help but be delulu and imagine LMH and KGE seeing a duet during their wedding reception. Someone slap me out of my delulu state of mind. I was about to go to bed, but I suddenly had a rush of excitement and giddiness over MinEun. I can't really point out what it is, but I have this sense of anticipation, as if something big is about to happen(?) Bc of this, I had to pull out my special MinEun/TKEM playlist; I probably won't be able to sleep anytime soon. 

*We are so close to 1000 pages!!!! I hope LMHxKGE will see how much support we have for them through these 1000 pages. 

We are the youngest ship to hit 1000 pages. This ship is just 12 weeks old it was created 28th April which was post-episode 4 plus we didn't get into gear until episode 12. Thats when this thread picked up while from episode 4 to 12 it was going slowly. We are relatively a young ship

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Rickroll'D 2
  • Wiggle 4

1 hour ago, kdrama said:

Now let's back track on what happened every 14th of the month starting October last year when they started filming TKEM. Let me know what you find... :cutekitty:

November 11: Pepero Day
You literally give Pepero to the people you love. The brand usually have special packs just for this day, so you can take your pick. Alternatively, you can also decorate your Pepero sticks to surprise your man. He’ll appreciate the effort

Oh my! That's why she had those Peppero looking snacks? 

:hooray2:

April 14: Black Day
All the single ladies, don’t fret. On this day, singletons gather together to err, eat jjajangmyeon (black bean sauce noodles) so they can get to know one another and perhaps, hook up.

Hmmm looks like LMH could already be single in April 2017 just before he went to the military enlistment. Black, sad photo. Actually makes it more real that they had to wait around 6-7 more months before the breakup was confirmed around Nov 2017... They confirmed it much later because they knew getting back together was no longer an option. 

• Like 3
  • Shocked 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

11 hours ago, Joanna Alfson said:

I wouldn't mind getting the tour myself forget about lmhxkge. Its all about me and palawan:mrgreen:

Palawan has also been on my vacation list for quite some time. Save a seat for me

• Like 6

Dear Mr Lee Min Ho.....kindly drop some crumbs.....many of us are hungry

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 8

Happy 1000 pages, chingus! :piggydance:

Min Ho ssi and Ggone, where are you two? We know you’re busy being happy together but we should all celebrate with a three-tier cake.

:Pandabulous:   :hooray:

:wow2::fullofhearts:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 5
  • Rickroll'D 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 9

Happy one thousand pages chingus!:glee:

Let's have a good time together while guarding our ship until the time we receive the news we've been waiting for

• Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 8

yeaaayyy!!!..happy 1000 pages to all ahjumma, agassi and 1 ahjussi in this thread.. happy shippers and enjoy the sailing ship

:issohappy: :getmygrooveon:

:highonflowers: :hahah!:

:gangnamstyle: :piggydance:

in denim we trust.. 

in their silence agency we trust..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDWCHnupySp/?igshid=lw7xbugs5h38

too bad this video welcome greeting to new membership 11th of minoz was removed.. this is make it too clearly also, why the reaction of MYM really fast to taken down this video but take an silence action to clarification dating rumor.. it's okay MYM we not complaining at all bcoz we believe our captain.. 

:cutekitty: :hypehype:

• Like 8
  • Wiggle 10

Happy 1000 gals.....

enjoy the new video of our couple.....

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 6

Oh wow 1000 pages! Happy 1000 everyone! :hooray2:

keep the love burning!:fullofhearts:

I really miss our MinEun! To our dear captain...maybe you can reward us with a post. :sparklyeyes:

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 4

28 minutes ago, navyblue said:

too bad this video welcome greeting to new membership 11th of minoz was removed.. this is make it too clearly also, why the reaction of MYM really fast to taken down this video but take an silence action to clarification dating rumor.. it's okay MYM we not complaining at all bcoz we believe our captain.. 

@navyblue It common practice to protect one’s copyright and to maintain content exclusivity. Members have to pay and agree to MYM T&C to join Minoz fan club. Hence all fan club contents should strictly remains private and not shared publicly. I’m an Arjenian. This rule (contents should remain private) also applies to Arjenia fan cafe. But of course, rules are meant to be broken. Hence, we can still see copyrighted materials on online platforms.

As for dating rumors, their agencies are not denying nor admitting can be due to

Spoiler

contractual obligations. Is there a clause in their agency/advertisement contracts prohibiting either one to date? I know this clause usually applies to Kpop stars but maybe that’s the case for this scenario.

• Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

Congratulations to all my amazing Chingus of this wonderful thread blow.gif

Most of all thank you all for this amazing journey of laughs and thoughts I had so far inside this thread…Cheers to our dear veteran RCL @graceyco without who we all would have been stranded miserably.

With crumbs or no crumbs , this thread never ceased to stop its course…1000 pages is not a small feat at this short time…shows the authencity of this ship with so many shippers around the world pitching in..

We all saw what we saw..and we all hope to see what we wish…a beautiful MinEun ending!

In silence of agencies we trust !!

In crumpled denim we trust !!

In the messy hair and puffy eyes of LMH I soooo trust !!:lol:

Let the journey of happiness continue….to many more 1000s…Love you all !!

• Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 8
  • Where's My Oppa? 1