Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

8 hours ago, HR. said:

I really commend KGE for being able to keep her composure after LMH nearly stabs her with his eyes. If I was in her position I probably would've passed out there and then, just being in the same timezone as him makes me crazy. I'm really missing his presence on IG, at this point I am willing to take any crumb that I find, even if it means I might get more delulu. 

I thought at some point in that presscon she got the flutter and you could see that was cute but they kept her composure 

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 3

7 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

I thought at some point in that presscon she got the flutter and you could see that was cute but they kept her composure 

I remember her stepping ever so slightly away from him to give space. Hahaha! And then making the cutest fan girl face when she had to put her arm next to his arm. I heard the emcee asked them to go closer as they initially looked rather stiff. 

Exactly how you'd feel in front of your crush, haha! A tad bit nervous. Lol! 

:hwaiting2:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Rickroll'D 3
  • Wiggle 2

IS THIS TRUE? there is even more on the website about lmh deleted a post cos it wasn't b&w???? whats up god why did i not know all of these????

can anyone confirm this knetz comment

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

3 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

I remember her stepping ever so slightly away from him to give space. Hahaha! And then making the cutest fan girl face when she had to put her arm next to his arm. I heard the emcee asked them to go closer as they initially looked rather stiff. 

Exactly I also noticed at one point she took a longer look at him and sort of forgot about the surroundings. It was in the beginning when they were standing. I knew at that point there was flutter and nervousness but she kept her composure really well after that despite both being giddy after that 

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1

8 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

Sorry for my misspellings earlier its early in the morning in my area and i am on my phone. 

I noticed the nervousness which made everything cute and sincere 

• Like 9
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, kdrama said:

IS THIS TRUE? there is even more on the website about lmh deleted a post cos it wasn't b&w???? whats up god why did i not know all of these????

Wait what? Her stylist posted something and deleted. Did someone get hold of what it was she has written before deleting it

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 6

Nado, I don’t make the rules but I’m not complaining. :idk:

And an appreciation post to the one and only Kim Eun Sook.

From Paris to the Parallel Universe, my heart is full of your beautiful stories. Now, we wait for the fruit of your labor. We’re still good at waiting. That’s our middle name. 

:heartxoxo:

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 4
  • Wiggle 1

MASS REPORT IG ACCOUNT @/weather8510 please!! do not engage 

• Unamused 7
  • Shocked 4

So remember when LMH said during the Press Con that WDH doesn't call him hyung? What a load of BS hahaha (we all know he just used WDH so him teasing KGE wouldn't look too obvious...but here's a receipt). Check this out, 00:26 mark:

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Rickroll'D 2
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, Ilmo yens said:

Wait what? Her stylist posted something and deleted. Did someone get hold of what it was she has written before deleting it

Yess there is a comment on kge post. The assistant/stylist commented something like "what makes her look happy"...Few hours later the comment was deleted. Many of the page acc on igs posted that comment.

• Like 12

3 hours ago, kdrama said:

Yes true. LMH posted, deleted his original post. Posted again with 2 photos. I just dont know which of the 2 pics he originally posted. 

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 3

5 hours ago, HR. said:

Lol I checked their account earlier and i initially thought it might just be some random reply. The account seems like a bot account that randomly selects mentions and gives scripted replies. But now this??? They freaking gave a followup reply :scream:  This better happens or I'll hunt the admin of this effing account for giving us false hope. 

:crymeme:

• Like 2
  • Rickroll'D 2
  • Wiggle 7

Let's say it again. Lee Gon is Lee Min Ho. And I bet he really wanted to be able to call KGE like this. How's your day? I miss you. Daily life. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 10
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 3

Because we're in drought. Old crumbs feel like gold. So how do you think KGE knew about his singing voice? 

a. She heard him singing or humming during one of the shoots. 

b. They went to karaoke with the gang (or maybe just the two of them in his pad) lol! 

c. Other thoughts? 

How about LMH? Go Eun falls asleep as soon as she lies down. Hmmmmm. Slip of the tongue? But they could have edited that out. Anyway, what do you think? 

a. Long hours during shooting, he found her sleeping in one of those foldable chairs or in one of the shooting scenes where there's a bed

b. Found her sleeping in her car 

c. Slept together? Not in a naughty way. Lol 

:fiercebunny::Cornykiss:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
  • Thirsty 3
  • Wiggle 5

4 hours ago, gutterland said:

Lol I checked their account earlier and i initially thought it might just be some random reply. The account seems like a bot account that randomly selects mentions and gives scripted replies. But now this??? They freaking gave a followup reply :scream:  This better happens or I'll hunt the admin of this effing account for giving us false hope. 

Globe better make this happen or I will force my whole family to unsubscribe! Aigoo! This drought is making me thirsty. 

:4267_LiccGif:

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Thirsty 2