[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

yeaaayyy!!!..happy 1000 pages to all ahjumma, agassi and 1 ahjussi in this thread.. happy shippers and enjoy the sailing ship

:issohappy: :getmygrooveon:

:highonflowers: :hahah!:

:gangnamstyle: :piggydance:

in denim we trust.. 

in their silence agency we trust..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDWCHnupySp/?igshid=lw7xbugs5h38

too bad this video welcome greeting to new membership 11th of minoz was removed.. this is make it too clearly also, why the reaction of MYM really fast to taken down this video but take an silence action to clarification dating rumor.. it's okay MYM we not complaining at all bcoz we believe our captain.. 

:cutekitty: :hypehype:

• Like 8
  • Wiggle 10

28 minutes ago, navyblue said:

too bad this video welcome greeting to new membership 11th of minoz was removed.. this is make it too clearly also, why the reaction of MYM really fast to taken down this video but take an silence action to clarification dating rumor.. it's okay MYM we not complaining at all bcoz we believe our captain.. 

@navyblue It common practice to protect one’s copyright and to maintain content exclusivity. Members have to pay and agree to MYM T&C to join Minoz fan club. Hence all fan club contents should strictly remains private and not shared publicly. I’m an Arjenian. This rule (contents should remain private) also applies to Arjenia fan cafe. But of course, rules are meant to be broken. Hence, we can still see copyrighted materials on online platforms.

As for dating rumors, their agencies are not denying nor admitting can be due to

Spoiler

contractual obligations. Is there a clause in their agency/advertisement contracts prohibiting either one to date? I know this clause usually applies to Kpop stars but maybe that’s the case for this scenario.

• Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

Congratulations to all my amazing Chingus of this wonderful thread blow.gif

Most of all thank you all for this amazing journey of laughs and thoughts I had so far inside this thread…Cheers to our dear veteran RCL @graceyco without who we all would have been stranded miserably.

With crumbs or no crumbs , this thread never ceased to stop its course…1000 pages is not a small feat at this short time…shows the authencity of this ship with so many shippers around the world pitching in..

We all saw what we saw..and we all hope to see what we wish…a beautiful MinEun ending!

In silence of agencies we trust !!

In crumpled denim we trust !!

In the messy hair and puffy eyes of LMH I soooo trust !!:lol:

Let the journey of happiness continue….to many more 1000s…Love you all !!

• Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 8
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, Prerna said:

Happy 1000 gals.....

enjoy the new video of our couple.....

My goodness. This got me out of my slumber.

It makes me smile that they have been consistently sticking to each other like glue. 

It makes me flutter how they just cannot help but be happy when together. 

And then i laugh because it must be hard to fall in love and try to date during pandemic. Look at that social distancing. :joy:

If it weren't for this effin virus, we're probably be dead by now coz I'm sure these 2 don't have any concept of space towards each other. 

:smooches2:

• Like 5
  • LOL 10

52 minutes ago, cpjing8 said:

contractual obligations. Is there a clause in their agency/advertisement contracts prohibiting either one to date? I know this clause usually applies to Kpop stars but maybe that’s the case for this scenario.

I think maybe not. They were both very vocal about being in that stage to marry so I think the dating clause doesn't apply to them. But perhaps it's more about timing, ie KGE's movie coming out etc. Or that they want to confirm only when they've passed the safe stage. In most cases that will be 6 months. Just my pov. :cutekitty:

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 7

W H I P P E D

Couldn't find another word that could best describe our man LMH here.

UGH, who you sleep? I can't get through the day without watching TKEM. Seriously needing a big loaf o' bread from uri couple.

:crybaby:

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, cpjing8 said:

It common practice to protect one’s copyright and to maintain content exclusivity.

yes it's true.. i read some comment that, this video for an minoz only idk since am not minoz but am respect for whatever the rules fan cafe have made..

am just simply happy shipper when i saw this video on ig bcoz my focus only to what our captain wearing, it's denim jacket LOL.. the same theme with the last queen update:grin:

1 hour ago, cpjing8 said:

As for dating rumors, their agencies are not denying nor admitting

my opinion.. probably the agencies can't denying bcoz it's true happen bout they're dating already but the other side they can't admitting too bcoz this rumor will be mess the Hero movie premiere.. we all know KGE doesn't like get attention exaggerated so the best way to take down this rumor is take an silence action.. 

:coolshades: :loveu:

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

3 hours ago, Prerna said:

Happy 1000 gals.....

enjoy the new video of our couple.....

I don’t know what hurts more, his neck or his jaw? Lol. Couldn’t hide it, sir, eh? 

:eatscookie:

And does anyone know what article this tweet is about? I’d been seeing this tweet the whole day but I have no clue what article was deleted—btw, I just lurk in the bird app, I don’t have an acct. 

And we know the accuracy...

I know it was mentioned here before but no one can prove if it really happens, but I also saw the IG post before where LMH followed 3 accounts—one being KGE. It was posted about an hour and I checked his account immediately but he was only following MYM and Promiz. I went back to the IG acct that posted but it was already deleted. The same content surfaced-which was a video of his IG ff KGE, but I don’t see that post anymore. Not sure if that’s edited or not but seeing how fast MYM take actions on these matters (rem. Jeju vid?), he must have followed then unfollowed her but fans already saw. 

But that’s enough reminiscing for me tonight. I’ll be mixing MSD to celebrate our 1000th, drown this season of MinEun drought, and reflect on how I’d been sleeping on Mr. Sunshine this whole time. I just finished the drama and it was a masterpiece, could even be better than Goblin. 

But again, nothing can beat the love story and beautiful ending of The King: Eternal Monarch. 

:wow1:

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 4