His intense stared, and her holding his gaze.:winkx:

voXGXL.gif

c as labeled

:hwaiting2:

same vibes

Spoiler

-------------

Spoiler

In white boarders , I can bet with anything that they were together on her birthday on July 2nd, and she (KGE) was the one who took this picture of him with her own phone, put boarders and sent it to him. We all know he hardly uses boarders. It’s KGE’s thing

cr. https://twitter.com/gracieoguns/status/1288446388473389056

• Like 3
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Still can't get over this fancam... maybe someone can try to get a hold of the dash-cam footage of those cars behind them so we can see why she was acting shy afterwards. Maybe LMH whispered something to her, if only we can get this from his angle so we can read his lips :phew:

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Rickroll'D 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

So I was checking for The Alley stores near me and I saw this

Image may contain: text that says 'In'stime forTea THE ALLEY GRAND OPENING 11.23.19 FLUSHING STORE Special Gift for the first 100 Customers'

Why did I missed this? I want a cute reindeer keychain. Why? Wae? :sad1:

It was also opened during a time before quarantine.

• Like 4
  • Sad 6
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 3

8 hours ago, Elnin Joery said:

I believe it was from a deleted scene but not entirely sure. There was alot of deleted scenes in TKEM generally since they were filming for a long time

As per birdie app users it isnt KGE but staff members who were in the picture

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

@koreaboooo @Prerna @extrodinairey this is what happens when nobody posts anything and the show is done

we’ve become walking billboards for PPL

can’t make art Bc all I can draw are stick figures and pikachu

cant write fanfic bc am lazy, also can’t spell 

can’t rewatch TKEM cus I never stopped watching it in the first place

so we can just eat and spend money. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

4 hours ago, HR. said:

I’m kind of curious though, why are some fancams just coming out now?

I've read somewhere that some people try to be respectful and won't release fancams until after the scenes have aired. In this case, I would guess maybe they were waiting for the series to be over, then forgot they had the footage, and then uploaded way late??? haha

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 3

I envy everyone who lives near a The Alley store. The closest one to me is the one in downtown Vancouver, CA. Once the US-CA border opens up, I am going to overcome my fear of long-driving and fill my stomach to its max capacity with The Alley drinks. I've also just recently found out that The Alley Canada has an online shop with products, like the eco cup and mug, featured in TKEM, unfortunately they don't ship outside of Canada, so I guess I will just sulk and wait until the border opens up </3

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Thirsty 1

34 minutes ago, HR. said:

I envy everyone who lives near a The Alley store. The closest one to me is the one in downtown Vancouver, CA. Once the US-CA border opens up, I am going to overcome my fear of long-driving and fill my stomach to its max capacity with The Alley drinks. I've also just recently found out that The Alley Canada has an online shop with products, like the eco cup and mug, featured in TKEM, unfortunately they don't ship outside of Canada, so I guess I will just sulk and wait until the border opens up </3

Wait WHAT??  I’m only three hours away!

Oh why did you tell me this...

At least none of us have tried to buy a horse. 

1 hour ago, Itsmylifeboss said:

As per birdie app users it isnt KGE but staff members who were in the picture

Is my memory going or were they shooting a scene with KGE and LMH that day and the horses were just there so we all assumed it would be a horse scene?  My faulty memory seems to think that it was the day they filmed the leaves scene.

Cus I think up until the end we kept thinking there would be a scene where they rode horses together, until the finale aired and we were so shook that we promptly forgot.

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Rickroll'D 2

11 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Wait WHAT??  I’m only three hours away!

Oh why did you tell me this...

At least none of us have tried to buy a horse. 

Are you from WA?!?! I’m also from WA!!! Shippers from the PNW should put our wallets together to buy ourselves a Maximus :lol: 

• LOL 13
  • Thirsty 1

7 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

I don't understand. What just happened? 

Some twitterians mentioned that when he was walking, he saw her and changed his direction towards her, but it seemed she didn't notice so they just went their separate ways.

• Sad 2
  • LOL 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

12 minutes ago, HR. said:

Are you from WA?!?! I’m also from WA!!! Shippers from the PNW should put our wallets together to buy ourselves a Maximus :lol: 

Calling @CallieP 

We should’ve held a finale watching party, at 7am in the morning on Friday hahaha

The two of us have been chasing the fried chicken in Lynnwood for weeks now.  I went last week and she went this week, except she didn’t get chicken.  She got the suit kimchi.

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Rickroll'D 1
  • Wiggle 1

9 hours ago, Heera said:

Their RL versions are just like their characters. Lee Gon/Lee Min Ho’s staff always on stand-by or following him while Jeong Tae Eul/Kim Go Eun is more carefree. 

:smooches3:

Saw some comments about this fancam saying that they’re not close (this again!). Meanwhile me seeing:

LMH reaching out to KGE even before camera rolls: (Come here, babe, let’s take advantage of this moment)

KGE arms around LMH shoulder and already lifting her legs for him to carry her: (Let’s get this over with so they (crew and fans) can leave and we’ll have our quality-time together)

:ohboy2:

At this point, I’m not reading between the lines anymore. I’m just reading what I want to read. I’m in the bunker :handsup:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 4

2 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

@koreaboooo @Prerna @extrodinairey this is what happens when nobody posts anything and the show is done

we’ve become walking billboards for PPL

can’t make art Bc all I can draw are stick figures and pikachu

cant write fanfic bc am lazy, also can’t spell 

can’t rewatch TKEM cus I never stopped watching it in the first place

so we can just eat and spend money. 

My mom got the jar of the kimchi and I finished the whole jar in a week. Now I'm thinking I should just make my own kimchi due to the speed I'm intaking these cabbage. 

Also too lazy to do art or fanfic and can only support them through their PPL. Waiting for the DVDs to come out so I can open my wallet again. :piggie: Need to also buy a DVD player. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
  • Rickroll'D 1

9 hours ago, Ilmo yens said:

The CCTV scene was one damn hot scene not my most favourite scene but it ranks amongst the highest and if I have to pin-point when scene that I thought was epic has to be the same scene you referenced in episode 4 on the horse. 

The way he lifted her and put her on that horse came off extremely seeexy to me 

Episode 4 will always be special and epic because it was the 1st time JTE warmed up to King Lee Gon. ( not to mention how cute the BTS too ) :heart2beat:

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 4

17 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Calling @CallieP 

We should’ve held a finale watching party, at 7am in the morning on Friday hahaha

The two of us have been chasing the fried chicken in Lynnwood for weeks now.  I went last week and she went this week, except she didn’t get chicken.  She got the suit kimchi.

WAIT WAIT WAIT... so are you saying that they have [THE] BBQ Chicken in Lynwood??? I feel like I've been living under a rock!!! Why didn't I know this when the drama was still ongoing, I could've enjoyed the drama with chicken and beer in a dimly lit room :sad1: 

• LOL 12
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Posted (edited)

We should get the PPL to pay us for our continuous support to advertise for them, too.

I have 2 Alley's within 5km(~3miles) range from my office and 3 within 15km radius from home. So, I can drink on behalf of everyone here daily, if I want to.  There's also one bbq chicken within the same range from my house. I'm grateful and spoilt for choice.  I do wish we have Paris Baguette here, though.

I've also decided that I would like to blame Soompi Dark mode for my 40 cents drama, because I can't differentiate numbers.

The TKEM playlist on my spotify has been revamped, I have added other songs from other dramas that I liked, as well as regular songs.  I think this softens the blow of withdrawal as I do it gradually.

My favourite scenes would be the ending of episode 6, which is also somewhere in the middle of episode 7.  If i have to pick an episode, it'll be episode 11.

Faith was the only drama I've watched in its entirety since TKEM. Which reminded me, I forgot to watch the recommended *ehem* scene from IOTNBO.  No other drama seems to attract me at the moment. Maybe I should attempt on the Greatest Love over the long weekend coming ahead.

:lollipop:

@AgentQuake, I can't draw, too.  I have -983748 art genes in me. But I can do engineering drawing if I dig deep enough into my depleting memory, does that count? 

Edited by extrodinairey
  • Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

7 minutes ago, HR. said:

WAIT WAIT WAIT... so are you saying that they have [THE] BBQ Chicken in Lynwood??? I feel like I've been living under a rock!!! Why didn't I know this when the drama was still ongoing, I could've enjoyed the drama with chicken and beer in a dimly lit room :sad1: 

28 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Calling @CallieP 

HR, you should go to the Lynnwood outlet to get your chicken and Jongga Kimchi at the same time.:lol:. We have a fellow Washingtonian here @AgentQuake. Maximus is out of my budget though.

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

I have a huge feeling today is the day LMH will post in insta. 

Come on Pyeha, don't disappoint us. 

:Pandabulous:

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 9

3 minutes ago, CallieP said:

HR, you should go to the Lynnwood outlet to get your chicken and Jongga Kimchi at the same time.:lol:. We have a fellow Washingtonian here @AgentQuake. Maximus is out of my budget though.

I say, we should get together once the big announcement is made:2540_meh:

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 11