[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

8 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

I remember her stepping ever so slightly away from him to give space. Hahaha! And then making the cutest fan girl face when she had to put her arm next to his arm. I heard the emcee asked them to go closer as they initially looked rather stiff. 

Exactly how you'd feel in front of your crush, haha! A tad bit nervous. Lol! 

:hwaiting2:

Sorry for my misspellings earlier its early in the morning in my area and i am on my phone. 

I noticed the nervousness which made everything cute and sincere 

• Like 9
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, kdrama said:

IS THIS TRUE? there is even more on the website about lmh deleted a post cos it wasn't b&w???? whats up god why did i not know all of these????

can anyone confirm this knetz comment

Wait what? Her stylist posted something and deleted. Did someone get hold of what it was she has written before deleting it

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 6

Nado, I don’t make the rules but I’m not complaining. :idk:

And an appreciation post to the one and only Kim Eun Sook.

From Paris to the Parallel Universe, my heart is full of your beautiful stories. Now, we wait for the fruit of your labor. We’re still good at waiting. That’s our middle name. 

:heartxoxo:

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 4
  • Wiggle 1

So remember when LMH said during the Press Con that WDH doesn't call him hyung? What a load of BS hahaha (we all know he just used WDH so him teasing KGE wouldn't look too obvious...but here's a receipt). Check this out, 00:26 mark:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, Ilmo yens said:

Wait what? Her stylist posted something and deleted. Did someone get hold of what it was she has written before deleting it

Yess there is a comment on kge post. The assistant/stylist commented something like "what makes her look happy"...Few hours later the comment was deleted. Many of the page acc on igs posted that comment.

• Like 14
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, kdrama said:

IS THIS TRUE? there is even more on the website about lmh deleted a post cos it wasn't b&w???? whats up god why did i not know all of these????

can anyone confirm this knetz comment

Yes true. LMH posted, deleted his original post. Posted again with 2 photos. I just dont know which of the 2 pics he originally posted. 

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 3

5 hours ago, HR. said:

Lol I checked their account earlier and i initially thought it might just be some random reply. The account seems like a bot account that randomly selects mentions and gives scripted replies. But now this??? They freaking gave a followup reply :scream:  This better happens or I'll hunt the admin of this effing account for giving us false hope. 

:crymeme:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 7

Because we're in drought. Old crumbs feel like gold. So how do you think KGE knew about his singing voice? 

a. She heard him singing or humming during one of the shoots. 

b. They went to karaoke with the gang (or maybe just the two of them in his pad) lol! 

c. Other thoughts? 

How about LMH? Go Eun falls asleep as soon as she lies down. Hmmmmm. Slip of the tongue? But they could have edited that out. Anyway, what do you think? 

a. Long hours during shooting, he found her sleeping in one of those foldable chairs or in one of the shooting scenes where there's a bed

b. Found her sleeping in her car 

c. Slept together? Not in a naughty way. Lol 

:fiercebunny::Cornykiss:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
  • Thirsty 3
  • Wiggle 5

4 hours ago, gutterland said:

Lol I checked their account earlier and i initially thought it might just be some random reply. The account seems like a bot account that randomly selects mentions and gives scripted replies. But now this??? They freaking gave a followup reply :scream:  This better happens or I'll hunt the admin of this effing account for giving us false hope. 

Globe better make this happen or I will force my whole family to unsubscribe! Aigoo! This drought is making me thirsty. 

:4267_LiccGif:

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Thirsty 2

7 hours ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Sorry for my misspellings earlier its early in the morning in my area and i am on my phone. 

I noticed the nervousness which made everything cute and sincere 

Totally! Now, where is our Pyeha? This drought is not funny anymore. Hmmmmm. 

:offtospace:

• Where's My Oppa? 9

2 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

Because we're in drought. Old crumbs feel like gold. So how do you think KGE knew about his singing voice? 

a. She heard him singing or humming during one of the shoots. 

b. They went to karaoke with the gang (or maybe just the two of them in his pad) lol! 

c. Other thoughts? 

How about LMH? Go Eun falls asleep as soon as she lies down. Hmmmmm. Slip of the tongue? But they could have edited that out. Anyway, what do you think? 

a. Long hours during shooting, he found her sleeping in one of those foldable chairs or in one of the shooting scenes where there's a bed

b. Found her sleeping in her car 

c. Slept together? Not in a naughty way. Lol 

To answer your questions, i should answer 2nd question first..

Question #2: my answer for this question is they take a break together and LMH invite her to rest in his vehicle bcoz it is more comfortable. And bcoz it is super comfortable, that's why KGE fall asleep fast.

Question #1: my answer is LMH sing a lullaby to KGH while they're taking a break and that's the 2nd reason why KGE fall asleep fast.

:rickroll:

This delulu sink hole are sucking me in deeper and deeper..:headbang:

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

I heard LMH has a really, really HUGE fan base in the Philippines and he's been there 5x already. I believe there's a huge fan base as well for LMH X KGE because of TKEM. And with Hyun Bin being the competitor's brand endorser, it's possible that this Globe company would have a huge appetite for getting the two as their endorsers. Wow!!! This is exciting! And then maybe when the right timing comes, they would have a fan meet in the Philippines?!!! Oh the thought of it makes me even more excited! If that happens, that would be the tipping point decision for me to visit Manila, then finally Palawan, Philippines which has long been in my bucket list :) 

Go, go, go Globe for MinEun!!!:approves:

I will gladly give you a tour of the ever so beautiful islands of Palawan. And since both LMH and KGE like going to the beach, we might even run into them there since Palawan is a hotspot for tourists.

• Love 1
  • Awesome 5
  • Wiggle 4

2 hours ago, HR. said:

I will gladly give you a tour of the ever so beautiful islands of Palawan. And since both LMH and KGE like going to the beach, we might even run into them there since Palawan is a hotspot for tourists.

I wouldn't mind getting the tour myself forget about lmhxkge. Its all about me and palawan:mrgreen:

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, kdfan_incad said:

A friend's friend used to be a scuba diving instructor at Amanpulo many years ago. That's the place I wanted to visit. I may have to start saving up now...hahhahha. I wish I could convince my bubba to renew our vows in there. I fell in love with the place just seeing videos of it. Or better yet, our couple might decide to get married there!!!! Ahhh...my delulu mind. But if Globe pays them a hefty amount and they do CF shoots in the Philippines, that could be a possibility, right? Wake me up, girl friend...I'm going too far....:headbang:

Amanpulo would be perfect for them. Very exclusive. They will enjoy their privacy. Hollywood stars and  royalty are some of their past guests. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2