Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

We could run specials!  Do you ship MinEun?  If yes, you get a 25% discount.  You don’t?  No shoes, no shirt, no shipping, no service.  

 

Good idea! Too funny ..:joy:

:loolz:

  • Like 3
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

@HR. GO TO SLEEP.

 

Can’t yell at you though, I listened to the entire TKEM soundtrack from top to bottom today.  

 

I feel like the soundtrack doesn’t get enough appreciation outside of this forum.  I’ve liked soundtracks before - I really liked the CLOY one, LOTBS, can’t forget the ultimate drama queen Stairway to Heaven, but TKEM just hits differently.

 

Also all my favorite LG/JTE scenes happened with the music blaring.  
 

Please Don’t Cry - the ep 6 hug scene

Gravity - come with me to my world, protect the future queen

My Love - CHURCH PHOTO

Orbit - the rescue scene 

Dream - the scene after he saves her

 

QQ music is now trying to charge me for Flute Gravity.  And yes, I almost paid $20 for a years subscription to QQ VIP just for the one song

 

Damn it LMH/KGE 

 

I listened to their OST everyday everywhere. I even downloaded all song sing by LMH and KGE. My husband paid my youtube YTmusic and i fully utilise all related to TKEM hahaha. No fav as i LOVE them all! Wish those two could sing together. It will be awesome! 

 

Spoiler

I watched this today Fifty Shades of Grey. Towards the end, I found a whip. Remind me of lmh kge instantly, OMG! Hahaha im dead. 

 

Honestly, the beheading and cctv kiss is more arrouse than that movie hahahaha. I cannot see the sparkling eyes in the movie, but i found i want u badly eyes on our otp. Goosebump. :phew:

Please let them get married. 

GOD jaebal!

 

https://imgur.com/a/EmFiiOO

 

 

 

  • Rickroll'D 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Prerna said:

Please start sending my bubble tea soon ......palli palli and sorry u r going bankrupt at this pace.......

It's more like a bubbletea charity house

:sipsboba:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 more pages guys to make it 1000.. :shaq:

hopefully the king will drop the bomb soon, so that we can celebrate our 1000pgs by this weekend.:rickroll::twerk2::getmygrooveon::highonflowers::gangnamstyle::tenor::hooray2::piggydance::doggie::happydance::Twerkdatbutt::2540_meh:

  • Like 1
  • Wiggle 7
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

credit to @mingoeunlee

 

Have u seen him behave this way interviewed beside co actress? 

OMG! Jaebal let them get married GOD! 

:please:

 

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
  • Wiggle 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone changed his profile picture.

Sadly it was not on his ig.

Aye aye captain, looking hot as always 

 

 

3 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

Okay I totally thought of you today because we were discussing franchising opportunities for restaurants today at work so out of curiosity I looked up The Alley

 

You can franchise one in the US for $150k to $350k

 

NARI RICH AF.

 

But I feel like if I owned one I would just end up drinking more than I could make back.

 

There's a famous actress in my country who is a huge fans of TKEM, and she did buy the franchise, lol.

  • Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Rickroll'D 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

@HR. 

Also all my favorite LG/JTE scenes happened with the music blaring.  
 

Please Don’t Cry - the ep 6 hug scene

Gravity - come with me to my world, protect the future queen

My Love - CHURCH PHOTO

Orbit - the rescue scene 

Dream - the scene after he saves her

 

My ultimate fave is DREAM. This was played the 1st time JTE said SARANGHAE and was played in some of the most important scenes in the drama. 

TKEM on my spotify playlist and the LOVER album ( Dancing Universe) among others. 

 

I remember being scared with all the theories that it will be a tragic and sad love story due to the lyrics of the OST. :grimace:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Someone changed his profile picture.

Sadly it was not on his ig.

Aye aye captain, looking hot as always 

 

 

 

There's a famous actress in my country who is a huge fans of TKEM, and she did buy the franchise, lol.

Who is it ????? U are from India na ???

who is the intelligent one

  • Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Who is it ????? U are from India na ???

who is the intelligent one

 

@Prerna no dear, i'm not from India :smiley:

The Alley is just recently available in my country. I'm about to get my first cups tomorrow and feel excited, even tho me as ajumma and bubble tea don't match well, i will gladly expose myself to weight gain just to relive a piece of TKEM, lol :sparklyeyes:

 

1 hour ago, Senseandstyle said:

My ultimate fave is DREAM. This was played the 1st time JTE said SARANGHAE and was played in some of the most important scenes in the drama. 

TKEM on my spotify playlist and the LOVER album ( Dancing Universe) among others. 

 

3 hours ago, masunni said:

I listened to their OST everyday everywhere. I even downloaded all song sing by LMH and KGE. My husband paid my youtube YTmusic and i fully utilise all related to TKEM hahaha. No fav as i LOVE them all! Wish those two could sing together. It will be awesome!

 

I also love TKEM OST! they're excellent and bring out all kind of feelings in me. My no 1 favorite would be Maze by Yongzoo, because it perfectly described their longings for one another. It always gave me this mental image of LG standing alone in front of the palace pond, staring at the falling snow, missing JTE.

  • Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Thirsty 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Elnin Joery said:

 

Look whos riding into the sunset together 

 

EeD3aQzUMAAuRa6?format=jpg&name=large

Is this a deleted scene? Was there a scene of JTE riding a black horse?? I don’t recall if there was a scene of JTE riding a horse?? 

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Guyangi_Cheshirecat said:

Is this a deleted scene? Was there a scene of JTE riding a black horse?? I don’t recall if there was a scene of JTE riding a horse?? 

 

I believe it was from a deleted scene but not entirely sure. There was alot of deleted scenes in TKEM generally since they were filming for a long time

  • Like 5
  • Sad 5
  • Wiggle 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

 

I believe it was from a deleted scene but not entirely sure. There was alot of deleted scenes in TKEM generally since they were filming for a long time

It's so sad we're unable to watch the deleted scene. I'm sure there's tons of juicy crumbs in there. Hopefully they release the deleted scene pictures at least, if unable to release the cut videos...:sad1:

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

KGE speaking with her boyfriend(lmh) on the phone found somewhere in SK

 

phone.gif

 

 

But the wrong guy comes on the phone who is obsessed with her

Spoiler

tumblr_mam4ept48q1qfqs50o11_r1_250.gifv

 

  • LOL 21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Guyangi_Cheshirecat said:

Is this a deleted scene? Was there a scene of JTE riding a black horse?? I don’t recall if there was a scene of JTE riding a horse?? 


She’s not JTE..

she’s one of the kims horse staff..

I remember one of shipper account SS her chat to Kims horse through Instagram DM.. and it clearly said that the girl is their staff..

 

so maybe it was for practicing ?

 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Heera said:


She’s not JTE..

she’s one of the kims horse staff..

I remember one of shipper account SS her chat to Kims horse through Instagram DM.. and it clearly said that the girl is their staff..

 

so maybe it was for practicing ?

 

I think so... I think lmh practicing for the scene when lee gon open all the universe to find jte.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if you all share the same sentiments as me. In a way, even though TKEM has ended, the withdrawal syndrome was manageable because we have real life LMH-KGE to occupy our minds. Imagine if we have nothing to look forward to after the drama ended, we will be sulking big time wishing to see more of Lee Gon and JTE!

 

Nevertheless, I still cannot afford to watch a new drama knowing none will be as good as TKEM. There were just so many epic and memorable scenes in TKEM. I cannot ask for a better looking and intelligent king, and no one can play the character better than LMH. The way he kissed, the way he hugged, his deep yearning and love for JTE/KGE, the way he fought with his sword going to her rescue... List goes on. And we have JTE who looked brave, is brave, but always misses her King. The way she cries breaks all our hearts. Yes, I do miss TKEM and I wish there are more interviews and write ups about it.

  • Like 13
  • Love 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...