Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Don’t mind me. Just thinking out loud here. This BORDER thingy, Was it necessary at all?? It doesn’t even matter at this point who edited it (could be KGE, someone else or even LMH himself) but why?; what was/is so special about the pic that it needed a border on that day considering all of his recent pics don’t have borders (except for the beach pic). I mean come on, the border doesn’t even make any difference; we clearly can’t see his face. Also, the pic should normally have a horizontal border but somehow it’s vertical like it was tweaked to have the same borders as KGE’s 1st two birthday pictures. The way it was also placed in between the pictures; it’s like it was purposely done to link to KGE. Hmm.

Then after, he went back to posting his non-border pictures.

Ah well... Back to work. 

Y’all have a lovely day :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

I deserve to find and watch this since I found my 40 cents (YAY!), afterwork, of course. Im guessing it was a clear shot, no curtain, arms, back and whatnot?

Please let it be a deserving drop after the dry season. 

Clear enough to skip all the zoom, slowmo and all. Hahaha. There’s hand, head and even some shadows but  they don’t block the view unlike our OTP’s arms, shoulders...CURTAINS!

:2540_meh:

@Senseandstyle those curtains hahaha...I never thought I’d ever be bitter with a curtain blocking my view. I’ll never stop being salty about it. 

:isannoyed:

• LOL 9
  • Wiggle 1

Sooo...just realized that KGE was actually almost always nervous when they were shooting their intimate scenes?

1. First kiss. The laughter on first attempt and the hand gripping caught by fans when she got kissed by LMH;

2. Beheading kiss. LMH said "Don't be scared" during their rehearsal of the neck kiss and KGE throwing a nervous giggle after.

I'm sorry but the idea that she's 'scared' of Min Ho's ummm...beheading is totally erotic LOL. I wonder if she was also nervous with JHI in the filming of their bed scene in Tune In For Love hahaha.

P.S.

Did you know? JHI said in an interview that their bed scene was his most memorable filming scene. I CANNOT WITH THIS BOY, he's such a worthy competitor for Min Ho-ssi!

• LOL 15
  • Wiggle 3

Posted (edited)

Can you see it?

Mmmmm

Oh well. I couldn't add the picture now. I just had my beloved bubble tea. Can you sense how calm my sentences are? Would've been nice to have the picture here.

Edited by extrodinairey
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 5

@HR. GO TO SLEEP.

Can’t yell at you though, I listened to the entire TKEM soundtrack from top to bottom today.  

I feel like the soundtrack doesn’t get enough appreciation outside of this forum.  I’ve liked soundtracks before - I really liked the CLOY one, LOTBS, can’t forget the ultimate drama queen Stairway to Heaven, but TKEM just hits differently.

Also all my favorite LG/JTE scenes happened with the music blaring.  

Please Don’t Cry - the ep 6 hug scene

Gravity - come with me to my world, protect the future queen

My Love - CHURCH PHOTO

Orbit - the rescue scene 

Dream - the scene after he saves her

QQ music is now trying to charge me for Flute Gravity.  And yes, I almost paid $20 for a years subscription to QQ VIP just for the one song

Damn it LMH/KGE 

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Rickroll'D 2
  • Wiggle 1

2 minutes ago, Guyangi_Cheshirecat said:

Can’t open your link!! 

Bummerrr! Lemme figure it out.

• LOL 4

I’m just lurking in the bird app thinking I might see a ‘Where is Min Ho?’ Or ‘Finding Lee Min Ho’ memes. LMH’s been quiet for 2 weeks now, eh? But instead I found this thread. What we all thinking—we’re kindred spirits :) Enjoy! 

@extrodinairey can’t see it. Need to log-in, I don’t have a Tumblr, is it a new fanfic? 

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

3 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Bummerrr! Lemme figure it out.

Okay I totally thought of you today because we were discussing franchising opportunities for restaurants today at work so out of curiosity I looked up The Alley

You can franchise one in the US for $150k to $350k

NARI RICH AF.

But I feel like if I owned one I would just end up drinking more than I could make back.

We could run specials!  Do you ship MinEun?  If yes, you get a 25% discount.  You don’t?  No shoes, no shirt, no shipping, no service.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Thirsty 2

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Okay I totally thought of you today because we were discussing franchising opportunities for restaurants today at work so out of curiosity I looked up The Alley

You can franchise one in the US for $150k to $350k

NARI RICH AF.

But I feel like if I owned one I would just end up drinking more than I could make back.

We could run specials!  Do you ship MinEun?  If yes, you get a 25% discount.  You don’t?  No shoes, no shirt, no shipping, no service.  

The reason why I don't own a business, too. I'd be in a worse state because I have many offsprings, too. Hehh

@RosesAreRed it's not a fanfic :ph34r: it's a picture of my bubbletea with MinEun sticker

:4267_LiccGif:

Edited by extrodinairey
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 4

16 minutes ago, RosesAreRed said:

I’m just lurking in the bird app thinking I might see a ‘Where is Min Ho?’ Or ‘Finding Lee Min Ho’ memes. LMH’s been quiet for 2 weeks now, eh? But instead I found this thread. What we all thinking—we’re kindred spirits :) Enjoy! 

Oh wow the thread is spot on

• Like 6
  • Love 1

@extrodinairey We can put the children to work while we bust out the magnifying glasses and the 10x zoom.  The kids will run the restaurants when the astigmatisms get too bad from looking at blurry photos. 

Anyone who thought that Shin Jae was the second savior will get free bubble tea for life. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 16

5 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

@extrodinairey We can put the children to work while we bust out the magnifying glasses and the 10x zoom.  The kids will run the restaurants when the astigmatisms get too bad from looking at blurry photos. 

Anyone who thought that Shin Jae was the second savior will get free bubble tea for life. 

Please start sending my bubble tea soon ......palli palli and sorry u r going bankrupt at this pace.......

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 2

1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

Good idea! Too funny ..:joy:

:loolz:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

@HR. GO TO SLEEP.

Can’t yell at you though, I listened to the entire TKEM soundtrack from top to bottom today.  

I feel like the soundtrack doesn’t get enough appreciation outside of this forum.  I’ve liked soundtracks before - I really liked the CLOY one, LOTBS, can’t forget the ultimate drama queen Stairway to Heaven, but TKEM just hits differently.

Also all my favorite LG/JTE scenes happened with the music blaring.  

Please Don’t Cry - the ep 6 hug scene

Gravity - come with me to my world, protect the future queen

My Love - CHURCH PHOTO

Orbit - the rescue scene 

Dream - the scene after he saves her

QQ music is now trying to charge me for Flute Gravity.  And yes, I almost paid $20 for a years subscription to QQ VIP just for the one song

Damn it LMH/KGE 

I listened to their OST everyday everywhere. I even downloaded all song sing by LMH and KGE. My husband paid my youtube YTmusic and i fully utilise all related to TKEM hahaha. No fav as i LOVE them all! Wish those two could sing together. It will be awesome! 

Spoiler

I watched this today Fifty Shades of Grey. Towards the end, I found a whip. Remind me of lmh kge instantly, OMG! Hahaha im dead. 

Honestly, the beheading and cctv kiss is more arrouse than that movie hahahaha. I cannot see the sparkling eyes in the movie, but i found i want u badly eyes on our otp. Goosebump. :phew:

Please let them get married. 

GOD jaebal!

https://imgur.com/a/EmFiiOO

• Rickroll'D 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, Prerna said:

Please start sending my bubble tea soon ......palli palli and sorry u r going bankrupt at this pace.......

It's more like a bubbletea charity house

:sipsboba:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

10 more pages guys to make it 1000.. :shaq:

hopefully the king will drop the bomb soon, so that we can celebrate our 1000pgs by this weekend.:rickroll::twerk2::getmygrooveon::highonflowers::gangnamstyle::tenor::hooray2::piggydance::doggie::happydance::Twerkdatbutt::2540_meh:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 7
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

credit to @mingoeunlee

Have u seen him behave this way interviewed beside co actress? 

OMG! Jaebal let them get married GOD! 

:please:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
  • Wiggle 4