[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

50 minutes ago, Ilmo yens said:

@Heera

Why was the house pulled down? Was the house only build for the drama to begin with?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tot this is when the building contruction take place not demolition. Hhmmm 

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • Shocked 1

31 minutes ago, masunni said:

I tot this is when the building contruction take place not demolition. Hhmmm 

The same here. If the info is correct then it most be amazing just building a house only to use it for a drama and how fast are these builders? 

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

This dress makes her look pregnant. 

Delulu. 

You're totally right, this style will likely make someone look pregnant, lol. But that's what i called as KGE's specialty. She can rock a style that won't work on most people and turn it into a chic one. I like that loose dress combined with army jacket and boots on her, it gave a lazy-effortless-but-chic kind of vibe.

She also rocks this lady boss style.

Note: if she's pregnant (hopefully with LMH's child B)) she will totally be a hot momma
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 2

13 minutes ago, masunni said:

I found the answer. the building does exist, renovated for filming and added new building for Alley tea shop. 

http://imgur.com/a/I9mhwcY

Not as bad as CLOY - I was genuinely excited to maybe visit the village since it actually looked like it could be real...but no.  The whole thing was built just for filming.  

So I guess when we do our mass trip to SK, we can visit the remaining hot spots.  The Han River to fish LMH’s phone out of, the chicken store, The statue where we can block traffic, and final destination will be the bamboo forest where we’ll bring a $10 white recorder with us and try to open a doorway.

• Like 2
  • LOL 14
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

7 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

Not as bad as CLOY - I was genuinely excited to maybe visit the village since it actually looked like it could be real...but no.  The whole thing was built just for filming.  

So I guess when we do our mass trip to SK, we can visit the remaining hot spots.  The Han River to fish LMH’s phone out of, the chicken store, The statue where we can block traffic, and final destination will be the bamboo forest where we’ll bring a $10 white recorder with us and try to open a doorway.

There are so many places to visit. Most of them quite far from Seoul. 

1. Busan 3hour by fast train

2. Cheongchungbok-do (JTE hse) 2hours drive.

3. Daegu (autumn park) 2hour by fast train.

4. Jinju (the secret photo church) 3hours by train. 

5. Gyeongju (ep 13 beautiful bridge jangmi and jte running) almost 4hour fr seoul by car. 

6.  Bamboo forest:

Ahopsan forest, Busan 3hour by ktx (flute entrance)

Bamboo Grove, Ulsan 2hour by ktx (lmh and kge dating entrance ep 16)

And many more.

Now im pretty sure they spent a lot of filming time outside from their home in seoul. Many days in hotel, sleeping in the van and travel to south and east of the country. No wonder is easy to fall in love. No wonder Minho knows Kge sleeping habit or pattern. No wonder kge crying on the bts of last episode. I would too huhu. No more travelling with minho. No excuse to date freely. All eyes on them right now. Pitty them.

For me, i would announce it and date freely. Is natural to fall in love and date. Is ur right as human first before being celebrities. If both love each other so much, they could fight any hardship together and relationship will last stronger. 

:ohboy2:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 2

Lol at the white recorder @AgentQuake i had to think long and hard what a white recorder is. Good thing i remember my kids have this for music class. Lol flute manpasi**** whatever 

1 hour ago, masunni said:

Now im pretty sure they spent a lot of filming time outside from their home in seoul. Many days in hotel, sleeping in the van and travel to south and east of the country. No wonder is easy to fall in love. No wonder Minho knows Kge sleeping habit or pattern. No wonder kge crying on the bts of last episode. I would too huhu. No more travelling with minho. No excuse to date freely. All eyes on them right now. Pitty them.

For me, i would announce it and date freely. Is natural to fall in love and date. Is ur right as human first before being celebrities. If both love each other so much, they could fight any hardship together and relationship will last stronger. 

:ohboy2:

Now that you pointed out how far out of seoul are these locations do i realize that YES, there may be a hella lot of offcam moments between our royal couple. Lots of opportunities to fall in love. Imagine 8 months of filming. Wow. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 6

Just checked KGE's mindbridge photoshoot pictures! like seriously??!! Gurl you are glowing like a 1000watt bulb:hooray2: seems like Captain is taking good care of his queen.

Its definitely not just makeup her happiness is actually reflecting on her face :heart2beat:

• Love 11
  • Wiggle 5