Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

@HappyVibes hope your recovery goes well!

Did you guys see that viral video of the British chef who cooked her rice and THEN washed it AFTER IT COOKED?  And then promptly got yelled off the Internet?

Lee Gon would NEVER.

This is what I was thinking when I saw it:

no words to even describe. like. no. word.

and what have you found so far with the zooming?  I'm too sane to be doing that.

:eatscookie:

added: I went to read backwards today, and saw yours and other's analysis. still inconclusive.

Edited by extrodinairey
  • Like 6

@Prerna this literally kills all of my rants about how actors =/= characters when they are literally re-enacting the show

also nari commented “it’s like sweet pumpkin sikhye” with a cheeky monkey emoji

WHO IS LIKE SIKHYE WHO IS SWEET PUMPKIN SIKHYE HUH???

wait

Sikhye is made by pouring malt water onto cooked rice. The malt water steeps in the rice at typically 65 degrees Celsius until grains of rice appear on the surface. The liquid is then carefully poured out, leaving the rougher parts, and boiled until it gets sweet enough (no sugar is added to this drink).”

OH MY GOD THE RICE IS BACK 

• LOL 13
  • Thirsty 3

51 minutes ago, Kdramatic said:

I zoomed in on her phone on the bottom right of the picture and it has the word “FRAGILE” on the bottom of the screen.

I also zoomed in on her sunglasses to see if I could see anything in the reflection... LOL I thought I saw a dog with light coloured fur... not LMH’s dog though :lol:

it Kimmi’s dog.. medium built, white fur.. 

Minho-yyaaaaaaaa... where are youuuu??? Jaebaaaallll... 

5 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

@Prerna this literally kills all of my rants about how actors =/= characters when they are literally re-enacting the show

also nari commented “it’s like sweet pumpkin sikhye” with a cheeky monkey emoji

WHO IS LIKE SIKHYE WHO IS SWEET PUMPKIN SIKHYE HUH???

wait

Sikhye is made by pouring malt water onto cooked rice. The malt water steeps in the rice at typically 65 degrees Celsius until grains of rice appear on the surface. The liquid is then carefully poured out, leaving the rougher parts, and boiled until it gets sweet enough (no sugar is added to this drink).”

OH MY GOD THE RICE IS BACK 

who’s pounding?? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1

50 minutes ago, Kdramatic said:

I zoomed in on her phone on the bottom right of the picture and it has the word “FRAGILE” on the bottom of the screen.

I also zoomed in on her sunglasses to see if I could see anything in the reflection... LOL I thought I saw a dog with light coloured fur... not LMH’s dog though :lol:

The reflection on her sunglasses are indeed a dog (or 2). They belonged to demi_kimee (KYJ) whom Ggone tagged in her SNS post.

• Like 7
  • Rickroll'D 2
  • Wiggle 4

8 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

it Kimmi’s dog.. medium built, white fur.. 

Minho-yyaaaaaaaa... where are youuuu??? Jaebaaaallll... 

who’s pounding?? 

:twerk2:

at this point then whole TKEM cast and crew are in on the pounding

never forget the three die hard shipping ahjussis standing in a row watching them 

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3

I'll let y'all go bonkers over reflections and rice and whatnots while I GO CRAZY OF MONTHENDREPORTINGOHSOBORINGAGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Thirsty 1

@AgentQuake 

that’s the irony of being famous and deep RickRoll'D lovers like our couple dear......

everything is a secret even the date of eating udon....LOL

and why the heck are they not coming out of there characters whts with rice drinks and all?????

is it a way of saying we were on date had udon and than sikhye ????

but than kimmy and dogs why those poor souls are dragged in the love story.......

• LOL 10
  • Thirsty 2

7 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I'll let y'all go bonkers over reflections and rice and whatnots while I GO CRAZY OF MONTHENDREPORTINGOHSOBORINGAGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

but did you get your bubble tea????

6 minutes ago, Prerna said:

@AgentQuake 

that’s the irony of being famous and deep RickRoll'D lovers like our couple dear......

everything is a secret even the date of eating udon....LOL

and why the heck are they not coming out of there characters whts with rice drinks and all?????

is it a way of saying we were on date had udon and than sikhye ????

but than kimmy and dogs why those poor souls are dragged in the love story.......

and the thing with these two is, we never know if tomorrow they roll out with an engagement, or two PPL campaigns for udon noodles or a sikhye brand

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

28 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

but did you get your bubble tea????

NOOOOOOO!! THAT'S WHY I NEED TO TYPE IN CAPS BECAUSE I AM ENTERING A BUBBLETEA WITHDRAWAL NOW

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 2

7 hours ago, kdfan_incad said:

Yes, I don't quite understand too what the secret was about. I mean he posted something that LMH indeed visited his restaurant, so that's not a secret anymore. Someone asked when, is it today, and he said "secret." Why would the date matter when it has already happened anyway? If the question was about, "did he come alone or with someone?" and the owner replied "secret," then, I would understand. I would lean towards the "secret" meaning he did not come alone (and came presumably with "you know who.") 

Sorry but i think you are reading too much into this "secret" thing in my opinion..it is most likely the choice of word used usually if eng is not their first language.

Like @Senseandstyle said that it is most likely a co or business lunch.

Secret because they just cannot tell the public and not professional to reveal the details of the visit. They probably can just say he has visited that is all..since restaurants do get permission to maybe stick up the signatures on their walls to say so and so celeb been here ..

Like the cafe visit and this lunch..if indeed he was thr w kge i dont think we even need to dig or investigate..it would have been all over the news 

• Like 6

Let me translate what KGE meant when she posted the i miss sikhye thing.  It's like me missing my bubble tea. BUT. SHE MISSED IT BECAUSE SHE DIDNT HAVE TIME TO GO TO THE SAUNA BECAUSE SHE WAS BUSY HANGING OUT WITH SOMEONE WHO CANNOT BE SEEN AT THE SAUNA BECAUSE HE ATTRACTS PEOPLE LIKE BEES.

:4267_LiccGif:

okay. i will go get my bubble tea when i am done with work later because i am probably gonna be sitting below HR. if I dont. HAHAHHAHA

• LOL 10
  • Thirsty 2

22 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Let me translate what KGE means when she posted the i miss sikhye thing.  It's like me missing my bubble tea. BUT. SHE MISSED IT BECAUSE SHE DIDNT HAVE TIME TO GO TO THE SAUNA BECAUSE SHE WAS BUSY HANGING OUT WITH SOMEONE WHO CANNOT BE SEEN AT THE SAUNA BECAUSE HE ATTRACTS PEOPLE LIKE BEES.

okay. i will go get my bubble tea when i am done with work later because i am probably gonna be sitting below HR. if I dont. HAHAHHAHA

congrats on your promotion to the queen of delululand 

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Rickroll'D 1
  • Thirsty 1

Im going to be in deluland and say that she posted this old photo to confirm that the border theory is true, yep folks dat was me!:shaq:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Another sikhye theory.

Some said that sikhye could also mean 'chic', as in she missed her chic style

And thanks to this we finally knew not just Kahi and Mind bridge turned into MinEun shipper, Instagram translator did too :surprisedwut:

• LOL 16
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

RickRoll'D they have time to put her these pics and deets about it on media

and here we are screwing our asses past 5 months with there love story and nothing in the media I am dead sure this minho boy has told his Chinese fans to buy dispatch also for him...

and guys I know you are free from maintaining social distancing and not  like us all in other parts of the world but at-least keep some Physical distancing for god sake like RickRoll'D is going on ya .......:

Now there is a new theory !!!!!!
LOL sorry I couldn’t stop laughing about it....

its some other level here.....

I am telling you forget about any effing jobs in this world gals let’s just ask these insta shippers a crash course for analysis and how to come to such weird assumptions.....

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDLRekFJ1GG/?igshid=10qetkyhsuqxa

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 4

44 minutes ago, Prerna said:

guys I know you are free from maintaining social distancing and not  like us all in other parts of the world but at-least keep some Physical distancing for god sake like RickRoll'D is going on ya .......:

Why would you ask them to sit apart when they were doing this already

:ohboy2::Cornykiss:

:surprisedwut:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Thirsty 1