[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

4 minutes ago, Guyangi_Cheshirecat said:

Is this a deleted scene? Was there a scene of JTE riding a black horse?? I don’t recall if there was a scene of JTE riding a horse?? 

I believe it was from a deleted scene but not entirely sure. There was alot of deleted scenes in TKEM generally since they were filming for a long time

• Like 5
  • Sad 5
  • Wiggle 3

36 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

I believe it was from a deleted scene but not entirely sure. There was alot of deleted scenes in TKEM generally since they were filming for a long time

It's so sad we're unable to watch the deleted scene. I'm sure there's tons of juicy crumbs in there. Hopefully they release the deleted scene pictures at least, if unable to release the cut videos...:sad1:

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Guyangi_Cheshirecat said:

Is this a deleted scene? Was there a scene of JTE riding a black horse?? I don’t recall if there was a scene of JTE riding a horse?? 

She’s not JTE..

she’s one of the kims horse staff..

I remember one of shipper account SS her chat to Kims horse through Instagram DM.. and it clearly said that the girl is their staff..

so maybe it was for practicing ?

• Like 13

14 minutes ago, Heera said:

She’s not JTE..

she’s one of the kims horse staff..

I remember one of shipper account SS her chat to Kims horse through Instagram DM.. and it clearly said that the girl is their staff..

so maybe it was for practicing ?

I think so... I think lmh practicing for the scene when lee gon open all the universe to find jte.

• Like 13

Not sure if you all share the same sentiments as me. In a way, even though TKEM has ended, the withdrawal syndrome was manageable because we have real life LMH-KGE to occupy our minds. Imagine if we have nothing to look forward to after the drama ended, we will be sulking big time wishing to see more of Lee Gon and JTE!

Nevertheless, I still cannot afford to watch a new drama knowing none will be as good as TKEM. There were just so many epic and memorable scenes in TKEM. I cannot ask for a better looking and intelligent king, and no one can play the character better than LMH. The way he kissed, the way he hugged, his deep yearning and love for JTE/KGE, the way he fought with his sword going to her rescue... List goes on. And we have JTE who looked brave, is brave, but always misses her King. The way she cries breaks all our hearts. Yes, I do miss TKEM and I wish there are more interviews and write ups about it.

• Like 14
  • Love 7

18 minutes ago, Ilmo yens said:

Hahaha. to bad we can't embed instagram anymore 

check this out for epic laugh

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDOrwtrFUWw/

Does anyone know when we can again embed instagram again. We have so much MinEun material to post here from Instagram 

2 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

Not sure if you all share the same sentiments as me. In a way, even though TKEM has ended, the withdrawal syndrome was manageable because we have real life LMH-KGE to occupy our minds. Imagine if we have nothing to look forward to after the drama ended, we will be sulking big time wishing to see more of Lee Gon and JTE!

Nevertheless, I still cannot afford to watch a new drama knowing none will be as good as TKEM. There were just so many epic and memorable scenes in TKEM. I cannot ask for a better looking and intelligent king, and no one can play the character better than LMH. The way he kissed, the way he hugged, his deep yearning and love for JTE/KGE, the way he fought with his sword going to her rescue... List goes on. And we have JTE who looked brave, is brave, but always misses her King. The way she cries breaks all our hearts. Yes, I do miss TKEM and I wish there are more interviews and write ups about it.

Well said. I haven't watched anything else yet and want to see more of them 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I also love TKEM OST! they're excellent and bring out all kind of feelings in me. My no 1 favorite would be Maze by Yongzoo, because it perfectly described their longings for one another. It always gave me this mental image of LG standing alone in front of the palace pond, staring at the falling snow, missing JTE.

Episode 4 is probably one of my lower ranked episodes, although I still love it.  I’m still annoyed over the whole wallet thief waste of time, but it has two of my favorite soundtrack moments.  When LG showed up at the church funeral and Maze plays while they zoom in and focus on his face - he’s literally glowing.  And then of course, Gravity when they go to KOC.

Maybe I like 4 more than I thought.  Will need to rewatch to double check.  For research purposes.

12 and 14 and still my ultimate favorite episodes.  Also love 11. 

• Like 8
  • Love 5

3 minutes ago, Heera said:

Is it an unseen fancam?

2 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Does anyone know when we can again embed instagram again. We have so much MinEun material to post here from Instagram 

Without instagram embedding it has been dry. Twitter is good with content and the same with facebook but nothing comes close to instagram in content 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Episode 4 is probably one of my lower ranked episodes, although I still love it.  I’m still annoyed over the whole wallet thief waste of time, but it has two of my favorite soundtrack moments.  When LG showed up at the church funeral and Maze plays while they zoom in and focus on his face - he’s literally glowing.  And then of course, Gravity when they go to KOC.

Maybe I like 4 more than I thought.  Will need to rewatch to double check.  For research purposes.

I am still lowkey bitter that gravity topped orbit on that poll. :rage:

I enjoyed the ending of episode 5 when she runs towards him and goes into his arms :mrgreen:

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

@Joanna Alfson @AquariusMY I was in the same boat.  I tried Mystic Pop Up Bar, My Mister, even a rewatch of WWWSK, but I kept judging everything super unfairly compared to TKEM so I gave up and plan on watching them when I’m sane again.  So maybe 2026.

IONTBO is actually really good though - I’ve been watching it.  Slowly at first, it took two weeks to get through the first few eps, but now I really like it.  SYJ and KSH are amazing together and the story, acting, and overall feel of the show is different enough from TKEM that I can appreciate it.

i also saw a fancasting on Tumblr that KSH plays LG/JTE’s son and is Prince of KOC and dating SYJ’s character so that helped 

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 2

10 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

The CCTV scene was one damn hot scene not my most favourite scene but it ranks amongst the highest and if I have to pin-point when scene that I thought was epic has to be the same scene you referenced in episode 4 on the horse. 

The way he lifted her and put her on that horse came off extremely seeexy to me 

• Like 8
  • Love 3