Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

13 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

Yes, I don't quite understand too what the secret was about. I mean he posted something that LMH indeed visited his restaurant, so that's not a secret anymore. Someone asked when, is it today, and he said "secret." Why would the date matter when it has already happened anyway? If the question was about, "did he come alone or with someone?" and the owner replied "secret," then, I would understand. I would lean towards the "secret" meaning he did not come alone (and came presumably with "you know who.") 

Oh well, if indeed they dined out together that's really awesome! I can imagine they had a really good, fun and meaningful time with each other

Hmmmmm... I agree! I think it's a secret of when he came to the restaurant probably bc if KGE was also seen there, there would be no clear confirmation if they went together or not, since no one knows when LMH was there. Chef-nim just being extra cautious with the information he releases. 

Also... I'm bored out of mind and once again came across the video of KGE playing a mobile game while on break from shooting. Can someone tell me what game that is??? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

19 minutes ago, HR. said:

Hmmmmm... I agree! I think it's a secret of when he came to the restaurant probably bc if KGE was also seen there, there would be no clear confirmation if they went together or not, since no one knows when LMH was there. Chef-nim just being extra cautious with the information he releases. 

Also... I'm bored out of mind and once again came across the video of KGE playing a mobile game while on break from shooting. Can someone tell me what game that is??? 

I was also trying to find out the game. Not sure if she's playing with LMH who is next to her. Some mobile games you can play against or with other people.

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 4

is it only me who hasn't moved on from this drama...why cant I move on? cannot watch any other drama....ive seen lmh dramas before but haven't been like this...miss lee eul couple so much...

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 3

1 minute ago, dream Girl2202 said:

is it only me who hasn't moved on from this drama...why cant I move on? cannot watch any other drama....ive seen lmh dramas before but haven't been like this...miss lee eul couple so much...

I've managed to start watching a couple of dramas after weeks of sulking over the ending of TKEM. But with some people saying there are minor edits made to the series, I decided to rewatch the drama for the 5th time. I watched CLOY last week, and watched it all in 2 days, so for TKEM, it is my goal to finish it in less than 2 days. Quarantine has led me to unhealthy habits of trying to watch a full drama in 1-2 days, I have no regrets though. 

• Like 8
  • Wiggle 4

1 hour ago, HappyVibes said:

Our MinEun being COUPLEZONED is a SECRET only the whole world knows :lol:...

From LMH to KGE to Appa Kim to MYM to BH to PPTs to Florist to Udon noodle shop owner, everybody is working hard to maintain a secret by screaming aloud "ITS SECRET, PLEASE MAINTAIN IT"

So even us shippers be mindful that we didn't hear anything and pretend it to be secret:phew:..

IN OPEN SECRETS WE TRUST!! :ph34r:

The secret started in Ep. 10 (I think?) when Lee Gon asked the priest if he could keep a secret....hahahah. 

So here's a YT video that best accompanies those "SECRETS"

• LOL 5

@gutterland you'd finally solve the border mystery afterall.

:loolz:

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE ASK ABOUT HIS PHONE??? IT WAS DISSECTED SOOO MUCH AND MIGHT'VE MADE SOME OF US A BIT HAYWIRE FROM SEEING THE BLUEY STUFF

• LOL 3
  • Wiggle 4

LOOOOL

r/Kdrama on reddit, which is usually one of the most level headed places for kdrama (I know, one of the few reddit subs that are relaxed and calm) has a new thread about whether the Kdramaworld uses main leads of dramas and have them flirt with each other etc to market.  LMH/KGE were specifically called out and the matching posts and birthdays were mentioned.

Nearly unanimous agreement that they be banging.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 4
  • Wiggle 6

14 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

LOOOOL

r/Kdrama on reddit, which is usually one of the most level headed places for kdrama (I know, one of the few reddit subs that are relaxed and calm) has a new thread about whether the Kdramaworld uses main leads of dramas and have them flirt with each other etc to market.  LMH/KGE were specifically called out and the matching posts and birthdays were mentioned.

Nearly unanimous agreement that they be banging.

so obvious from the control room scene the smile was flirty cant fake that Kim Go eun looked shy not her usual bubbly self.in one take she just left while doing a kiss scene...obvious thy had feelings..

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 3

Apparently Hero’s release has been postponed to Dec 31, 2020? Considering Dispatch typically releases dating news of celebrity couples on New Year’s Day, I’m really curious to know what the captain’s game plan is...:2540_meh:

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 6

Random KGE appreciation interruption - she's SO FRICKING PRETTY HOW EVEN ugh

tumblr_ojqy21Rrkf1v8t0bjo2_500.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 15
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

So my question to LMH would have been: Why did you want the Press Conference and the Keyword Interview to last longer?

But nevermind, I got my answer to both LOL.

PRESS CONFERENCE:

KEYWORD INTERVIEW :

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 5

So my thing is why the effing two chairs they could have sat on one only......

the way they are stuck like glue to each other........

:popcornjackson:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3

4 hours ago, dream Girl2202 said:

I was contemplating whether to share this here or not but anyway gave away with your post :)  

Last week I had to undergo a minor surgery and with our thread down I was miserable quarantined alone without family too due to Covid situations. After constant phone refresh, I decided to watch something on the TV in my pre-op room and settled with Guy Fieri's Triple D program. When a chef fully dressed in white explaining about some stew making process, where did you think my thoughts went???.. Lee Gon's famous rice washing scene in navy uniform:lol: I was baffled with the extend of TKEM infusion in my life and chuckled immediately. The attending nurse tending to my IV quipped "thinking about family" , I immediately replied "yup about my happy place" !!

Even after regaining consciousness from anesthesia , the very next thing I did after taking to my hubby was checking this forum site .. This is insanity to the max for me almost like a split personality appeasing my inner shipper heart!

I have been marathon watching several kdramas from my checklist with my recovery time, but none of them have evoked the spark so far like TKEM and MInEun did! I go back to MInEun contents after finishing dramas to cleanse my sore eyes:lol:  I maybe exaggerating or being biased with our drama and couple but looks like I choose not to move on from this place!!

The chemistry we witnessed with LeeGul was so real that we all masked them with MinEun with our shipping and this feeling of "wanting more" will never be satisfied till they make their announcements. 

Till then "LETS SUFFER TOGETHER IN WAITING " <3

• Like 5
  • Love 15
  • Thirsty 3

8 minutes ago, Prerna said:

So my thing is why the effing two chairs they could have sat on one only......

the way they are stuck like glue to each other........

And what I would give to see what was happening under that table. I can imagine something like this happening:

Under the table : hold hands, pat hands, pat legs, arouse, arouse, arouse (LOL)

LMH : Can we extend this to an hour more? (teasing KGE)

KGE : Sorry, emcee! He's just kidding! (flustered)

I like watching a naughty LMH and a flustered KGE in real life! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 4
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2