[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

For a change our girl has taken the initiative throwing a throwback pic with WHITE WHITE BORDERS:lol:

Now its a SECRET from KGE side that she was indeed "dancing around the universe" with LMH which was captured around same WHITE BORDERS!! I am not going to ZOOM into anything else as this is a big enough crumb for our ship!

Both LMH and KGE can tag to every tom , RickRoll'D and harry in TKEM set but not each other because they are not close to each other..looks like the BTS we watched are from parallel universe, coz its SECRET people:lol:...

These two are taking us for a ride with their hide and seek game.. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Gals now see this it seems she knows exactly the app for these borders that kge is using and as per her analysis I assume she is saying that LMH was with kge on the dreamy night of 2nd July......

sorry but this whole border thing is going on another level so let’s just ask these dorks directly ones and for all .......

:issohappy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 8

29 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Long Live Liberated Deluluship of LMHxKGE!

In LMH we trust

In KGE we trust

In borders we trust

I need to go to sleep.

I will get a nice dream of LMH since i drank 1.5 cups of bubbletea

In SECRET we trust

in KGE's appa we trust

In 2nd July we trust

I can go long and list everything but that would be too much LOLLOL

Anyway!! Found this amazing fanficsssss since we get no crumbs from our capt. Or maybe our capt is kidnapped by ggone hahah 
no actually his IG password might be changed so he wont post any hahaha

Check this out guys!! this fanfic feels too real, i smile like an idiot in front of the screen  :takemymoney:

https://www.streethuntcafe.com/blog/categories/fanfiction-by-heypinkshades

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

So there are two viable options.  One is that they're both highly intelligent and tossing little bones here or there, and it's being picked up on even by the mainstream at this point, and they're fine with it because neither agency has come out to deny - seriously, you would think MYMENT would have said something by now since it's gone REALLY mainstream. 

What do you mean it's gone really mainstream? It's not being picked up by any legitimate media outlets and it's basically just fan / netizen speculation. I'm still in the opinion that the speculation has not gone out of hand enough for either of the agencies to respond. 

My understanding of the past is that KGE was forced to respond to GY rumors because they were saying GY got in between her relationship with SHK. Cheating rumors can SERIOUSLY tarnish a celebrity's reputation in Korea. Especially for KGE who already gone through a lot with GY OIMs at that point. For LMH, didn't a Chinese media outlet claim that he and PSH were already dating for 2 months? 

The only crumb that I think is even a crumb at this point are the July 2 birthday posts. I don't think there is any legitimacy in the lack of agency responses or KGE's father's random liking of comments.

EDITED: got rid of a statement that has been proven incorrect by Eagle Eye @Miadee below.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 4

2 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

In Western media, the answer is YES.  It's been a marketing tactic for a few years now, and is actually really interesting to think about what it's done in terms of marketing.  A few examples:

Blake Lively: right before the marketing for A Simple Favor started, she wiped her Instagram and started following a bunch of random girls on social media named "Emily Nelson", who was her character.  This created a massive surge of interest in an otherwise forgettable movie, and it was all over the internet. 

Taylor Swift: this one is a genuinely insane lunatic.  She creates easter eggs and hides them everywhere, in hidden sight, plain sight...from the color of her nail polish, to taking a picture of 7 fence posts in an otherwise cute photo to show that TS7 is on its way, to really random imagery, she's the ultimate easter egg and hype queen.  There isn't a single thing she posts or says that isn't some sort of foreshadowing or clue to a new project.  Even her surprise album that just came out, she posted a photo with a caption saying 'not much going on at the moment' the day she started recording, April 28th.

This actually tells me that LMH and KGE aren't using it for marketing.  Because at this point, they've got nothing left to market.  The show's done, and the show was a success.  When the show was airing, they already posted their photos together.  BIg, bright, happy photos of them in their clothes for filming advertising TKEM.  Were there hidden messages?  Maybe.  But those photos were building up hype for the show, and that they did. 

But the BORDERS?  Hidden deep in the photos?  Or the timing posts?  That's not marketing, that's something that only those of us deep in delululand could have dreamed of back in May.  But HE DID THE BORDERS.  The birthday on a bike with the flowers shadows RIGHT in the corner of the photo, just barely visible.  Or even their absolute refusal to acknowledge each other on SM.  They skipped the cute "will they won't they" and both of them did a swan dive into the murky waters of delusion with us.  Which means that delusion is now the height of sanity, since KGE x LMH set the bars.

EVERYONE WE'VE LIBERATED DELULULAND.  There's no such thing as Delululand anymore!

So there are two viable options.  One is that they're both highly intelligent and tossing little bones here or there, and it's being picked up on even by the mainstream at this point, and they're fine with it because neither agency has come out to deny - seriously, you would think MYMENT would have said something by now since it's gone REALLY mainstream.  Or they keep having coincidences and think they're being sneaky while having their midnight birthday banging sessions and they're really bad at it.

Ah, YOU again, my Dearest!! YOU MADE MY EARLY MORNING - it’s 3.53 AM in SG & I can’t sleep - not necessarily because of our Beloved Couple, more because I just have so MANY things on my mind ... I have to confess, I contemplated a LONG time before returning to this forum ... cos the last time I came back (when it was still in the dark mode) - I read some REALLY ridiculous stuff (White borders-related) that made my blood boil ... I realised then that there are hidden haters & shippers of other ships lurking here.

Some of us are still trying our best to be ‘nice’ and to accommodate ‘shippers’ with ‘different points of view’. I will just call a spade a spade - or rather, a doubter who sows seeds or doubts and who puts up ridiculous ‘arguments’ to debunk white-borders related evidence plus other evidence - I will just have to treat them as stowaways who are trying their very best to sink this ship. 

So, it was full of trepidation, that I thought I would pay just a very short visit to this Forum, which I have avoided (it was partly because of the horrendous DARKNESS too - What in the deepest abyss of hell was that all about, only the Gods & Goddesses or Soompi know ...) AND I AM SOOOOO GLAD AND THANKFUL I READ YOUR POST!! 

At least, my tattered shreds of faith in this Forum are being mended! 

Sorry if I sound too dramatically down ... but I think most of us don’t need more verbal grappling / arguing / trying to prove stuff when we’re supposed to be in a Happy (OK, OK - I have to admit this - ‘Delulu’) place like this MINEUN SHIPPERS FORUM - so it’s kinda tiring sometimes to read ... er... ‘arguments’ & ‘doubts’ ... maybe it’s just me ... maybe other readers find the arguments / doubts Super exciting ... 

I need to go to sleep and stop thinking too much ... just want to THANK YOU, again, my Dear! :loveu::Megathanks:

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 2

1 hour ago, jy_cohh said:

Someone clearly edited this to make it seem like they were closer than they actually were. I love this couple too, but I can't stand it when I see edited materials from shippers to try and support their ship and PUT NO disclaimers that it's been edited or it's fake or it's for fun. Editing things and then making the intention clear is perfectly fine, but editing things and making it seem like it's real is some BS in my opinion. 

Hi..i took another look at the original video..i think it was at that particular moment when she was trying to throw the ball to wdh to say hyung she turned her body and position that she was suddenly that close to him..but once they go back to their original front facing then there was a lil gap..though still quite close between 3 of them somehow their chairs were quite close together it seems compared to jec, kkn and jjl.

But yes there are times ppl edit but don't put disclaimer which i do not agree too.

• Like 11
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Guyangi_Cheshirecat said:

Sorry if I sound too dramatically down ... but I think most of us don’t need more verbal grappling / arguing / trying to prove stuff when we’re supposed to be in a Happy (OK, OK - I have to admit this - ‘Delulu’) place like this MINEUN SHIPPERS FORUM - so it’s kinda tiring sometimes to read ... er... ‘arguments’ & ‘doubts’ ... maybe it’s just me ... maybe other readers find the arguments / doubts Super exciting ... 

I believe this forum is meant to gather those who support the couple. There will ALWAYS be a spectrum of fans who like to believe in fake stuff and truly be delusional and then there will be those who want to support only if it's REAL. We need to be understanding and accepting of BOTH and ALL types of shippers. There is no rule here on Soompi that says "you can only be in this forum if you are always happy and delusional about this pairing." 

I want to explain to you why there are some who bring in "doubt" or "argue" evidence. My POV - this is primarily because some of these shippers started out not as shippers (i.e. - people who didn't follow KGE or LMH before but love the two together), but as true fans of the respective actors (i.e. - Arjenia or Minoz). I think many of these fans ship because they want their actors to be happy in real life and if they see that they are (primarily through BTS) then they become shippers. I believe both Arjenia and Minoz ended up here because we saw something special between the two actors and saw that they were happy.

However, we will NOT ship if it's NOT real. Why? Because it's actually a huge disservice and quite disrespectful to your favorite actor to continually spread speculation about their love life when it's not true.  It's a nuisance to the actor if there are a bunch of fans who keep insisting that they date someone or that they are dating someone. Imagine if the actor actually has a different significant other? Can you imagine how they feel? That is why you hear from fans like @Heretorant and myself that we will stop shipping if we hear that they are involved with other people. To me, as an Arjenia, it's important there there is REAL evidence that the two are together. 

I would ask that you not take "doubts" and "arguments" as a sign of being a "fake shipper" or "troll."

• Like 11
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 4

6 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

To me, as an Arjenia, it's important there there is REAL evidence that the two are together. 

BUT there is no REAL EVIDENCE that they are together, is there?? Any concrete proof? Photos? Letters? Announcements??  News articles from TRUSTED news agencies?? 
What would constitute as REAL to you?? 
To be honest, each time I encounter your need for REALITY & REAL EVIDENCE, it’s quite ironical - Haha - cos this is a ‘ship’ where I can safely say, almost 99% of what we are discussing, are our happy speculations! 

If you really want REAL EVIDENCE, I think we need to do investigative journalism - with EVERYTHING supported by pictures (NO PICTURE NO TALK) or admissions / words that are STRAIGHT from the horses’ mouths (& I don’t mean Maximus or Benjamin)

And YES, I think I have maintained RIGHT FROM THE START, that if there are any news of LMH or KGE dating another person, I will leave this ship immediately. 

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, Guyangi_Cheshirecat said:

To be honest, each time I encounter your need for REALITY & REAL EVIDENCE, it’s quite ironical - Haha - cos this is a ‘ship’ where I can safely say, almost 99% of what we are discussing, are our happy speculations! 

If you really want REAL EVIDENCE, I think we need to do investigative journalism - with EVERYTHING supported by pictures (NO PICTURE NO TALK) or admissions / words that are STRAIGHT from the horses’ mouths (& I don’t mean Maximus or Benjamin)

I think you've missed my point. I'm not going to engage any further with you. You and I can co-exist in this thread. Feel free to just not read my posts and I'll do the same. 

42 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Hi..i took another look at the original video..i think it was at that particular moment when she was trying to throw the ball to wdh to say hyung she turn her body and position that she was suddenly that close to him..but once they go back to their original front facing then there was a lil gap..though still quite close between 3 of them somehow their chairs were quite close together it seems compared to jec, kkn and jjl.

Eagle Eye!! Thank you again for correcting me here. I edited my original post - and my apologies to anyone I may have offended by saying that particular video was fake. I should have more thoroughly found the exact spot in the press conference video before posting. 

I am ultra-sensitive to edited photos and videos these days. I've seen a lot of KGE photos edited so that she has double eyelids on IG/Twitter. It's been very demoralizing to me. That is probably what has prompted me to react in that way to that particular video. Sorry!

• Like 8
  • Wiggle 4

4 hours ago, kdrama said:

Check this out guys!! this fanfic feels too real, i smile like an idiot in front of the screen  :takemymoney:

https://www.streethuntcafe.com/blog/categories/fanfiction-by-heypinkshades

Aww, this is my fanfic! Thanks for sharing it with everyone and I'm glad you're enjoying it! I was gonna come here a few days ago to give everyone a heads up that I had updated, but then the Soompi forums disappeared LOL

And yes, you can read my fic on Street Hunt Cafe or my Tumblr . I'll be updating both! 

:fullofhearts:

Edited by pinkshades
  • Like 12
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, KGE fan 1217 said:

For me... The "REAL" evidence of the ship is really the July 2 IG posts. It's not hard evidence, but it's a step above all the BTS videos/press conference/interview footage that we've seen. It also feels "REAL" in a sense that it isn't part of some promotion. Is it definitive? Absolutely not... But it's hard to ignore given all the signs. That incident is what put me over the top as a shipper of this couple. 

I don't mind reading all the speculations too here and there. I mean it's mostly harmless. It's just fans hoping for the best. 

As you can tell from my username, I'm mainly an Arjenia. So just like others have stated, I won't be rooting for this ship if there is evidence otherwise that KGE is dating someone else.

Same here. July 2 is my evidence, and the main reason why I unlurked and   put my faith in this ship. I’m mainly an Arjenia, too, and won’t dare ship KGE with anyone if there’s a proof that she’s dating someone else. Same goes for LMH, I won’t ship her with Ggone if there’s any clue that he’s with another girl. 

Like @jy_cohh and the others, only their confirmation/denial/proof of being in a relationship with someone else will throw me off this ship. 

I won’t hate them for not fulfilling my delulu (as this is my first and only ship) although that possibility will surely makes me sad. I will respect and love them all the same. 

I came here as an Arjenia and MinEun shipper. And if I will leave, I will leave as an Arjenia and a Minoz. They gave me so much sunshine in this dark-forsaken-2020 time and I have no room to hate for those who helped me through this. Especially Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun—not being dramatic—but these two became my happy pill. 

I’d like to share here my forcibly moving on journey from TKEM by watching other dramas not starring any of our OTP. (Pardon me for mentioning other dramas and actors)

Money Heist Seasons 1-4 —but I kept thinking of Ggone as Tokyo because of some fan suggestions. (FAIL)

Cinderella and the Four Knights —Park So Dam looks like KGE and Ahn Jae Hyun also has facial expressions similar to LMH :o (or is it just me?). (FAIL)

CLOY—me wondering if HB hang out with LMH since they are neighbors. And yes, it would be cute if HBxSYJ and LMHxKGE can go on a double date. (FAIL)

When Camellia Blooms—JTE’s appa is the chief, Secretary Mo is one the Ongsan Ahjumma. Haizt. (FAIL)

And then I started with the IONTBO—Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji is cute and all, I like the plot, too. But the last episode’s kissing scene threw me off. Sorry if there’s any KSHxSYJ shipper here. I mean no offense, it’s just that their kissing scene as hot as it was don’t feel as real as the TKEMs. Drama’s still on-going and I’m still enjoying the story. (PM Koo’s secretary is also here) (so far, I’m still failing). 

(Yes, I know I’m busy with my RL work but one of my talent is to binged-watch an entire season in one night.)

:tightdeadline:

In conclusion, my TKEM moving on journey is FAILING so I decided to rewatch it for the 7th time. So, help me, king and queen. 

:selfie2:

:sweats:

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 9
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1