[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

7 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I'll let y'all go bonkers over reflections and rice and whatnots while I GO CRAZY OF MONTHENDREPORTINGOHSOBORINGAGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

but did you get your bubble tea????

6 minutes ago, Prerna said:

@AgentQuake 

that’s the irony of being famous and deep RickRoll'D lovers like our couple dear......

everything is a secret even the date of eating udon....LOL

and why the heck are they not coming out of there characters whts with rice drinks and all?????

is it a way of saying we were on date had udon and than sikhye ????

but than kimmy and dogs why those poor souls are dragged in the love story.......

and the thing with these two is, we never know if tomorrow they roll out with an engagement, or two PPL campaigns for udon noodles or a sikhye brand

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

7 hours ago, kdfan_incad said:

Yes, I don't quite understand too what the secret was about. I mean he posted something that LMH indeed visited his restaurant, so that's not a secret anymore. Someone asked when, is it today, and he said "secret." Why would the date matter when it has already happened anyway? If the question was about, "did he come alone or with someone?" and the owner replied "secret," then, I would understand. I would lean towards the "secret" meaning he did not come alone (and came presumably with "you know who.") 

Sorry but i think you are reading too much into this "secret" thing in my opinion..it is most likely the choice of word used usually if eng is not their first language.

Like @Senseandstyle said that it is most likely a co or business lunch.

Secret because they just cannot tell the public and not professional to reveal the details of the visit. They probably can just say he has visited that is all..since restaurants do get permission to maybe stick up the signatures on their walls to say so and so celeb been here ..

Like the cafe visit and this lunch..if indeed he was thr w kge i dont think we even need to dig or investigate..it would have been all over the news 

• Like 6

Let me translate what KGE meant when she posted the i miss sikhye thing.  It's like me missing my bubble tea. BUT. SHE MISSED IT BECAUSE SHE DIDNT HAVE TIME TO GO TO THE SAUNA BECAUSE SHE WAS BUSY HANGING OUT WITH SOMEONE WHO CANNOT BE SEEN AT THE SAUNA BECAUSE HE ATTRACTS PEOPLE LIKE BEES.

:4267_LiccGif:

okay. i will go get my bubble tea when i am done with work later because i am probably gonna be sitting below HR. if I dont. HAHAHHAHA

• LOL 10
  • Thirsty 2

22 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Let me translate what KGE means when she posted the i miss sikhye thing.  It's like me missing my bubble tea. BUT. SHE MISSED IT BECAUSE SHE DIDNT HAVE TIME TO GO TO THE SAUNA BECAUSE SHE WAS BUSY HANGING OUT WITH SOMEONE WHO CANNOT BE SEEN AT THE SAUNA BECAUSE HE ATTRACTS PEOPLE LIKE BEES.

okay. i will go get my bubble tea when i am done with work later because i am probably gonna be sitting below HR. if I dont. HAHAHHAHA

congrats on your promotion to the queen of delululand 

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Thirsty 1

RickRoll'D they have time to put her these pics and deets about it on media

and here we are screwing our asses past 5 months with there love story and nothing in the media I am dead sure this minho boy has told his Chinese fans to buy dispatch also for him...

and guys I know you are free from maintaining social distancing and not  like us all in other parts of the world but at-least keep some Physical distancing for god sake like RickRoll'D is going on ya .......:

Now there is a new theory !!!!!!
LOL sorry I couldn’t stop laughing about it....

its some other level here.....

I am telling you forget about any effing jobs in this world gals let’s just ask these insta shippers a crash course for analysis and how to come to such weird assumptions.....

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDLRekFJ1GG/?igshid=10qetkyhsuqxa

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 4

14 minutes ago, navyblue said:

do you think this is the same denim jacket?? idk

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDLOUNhJgDD/?igshid=tl7fit049ap1

Yeah i think it's the same. Only the button on the pocket different colour. :w00t:

And they both also have few same sneakers..:wub:

I think they both have same fashion taste.:shaq:

Edited by KepohAhjumma
  • Like 5

44 minutes ago, Prerna said:

guys I know you are free from maintaining social distancing and not  like us all in other parts of the world but at-least keep some Physical distancing for god sake like RickRoll'D is going on ya .......:

Why would you ask them to sit apart when they were doing this already

:ohboy2::Cornykiss:

:surprisedwut:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Thirsty 1

This cafe is near the ahopsan forest(bamboo forest shooting location)

Translated the cafe posting using translater w my limited korean understanding:

On Saturday, at the last shoot of ahobsansup (bamboo forest), KGE came to eat at 1st flr of Gomtang restaurant, took a break in our household, did her hair makeup, and went to shoot hard (not sure the context here). Fight and be healthy. Thank you for visiting.

P/S: Kim Go-eun, on the way to the filming, Lee Min-ho's actor came up for a while to go to the bathroom.

~He is tall and fair, his face is really small and he is handsome.

#The King #Nine Mountain Forest #Danganjiju #Cheulma Cafe #The King's Eternal Lord #Lee Min-ho #Kim Go-eun #Woo Do-hwan

There's another post that show wdh signature only and talks abt him.

That is all.

• Like 11
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I know we always say the celebs like to post cryptic posts. We, on the receiving end, have enjoyed analysing many of our royal couple's IG posts. But if we think logically, do these celebs have so much time to think cryptically and come up with matching IG pics (e.g.LMH and KGE searching their photo galleries for matching pics) or posting a cryptic pic with flower on his left ear (so it seems it means he is dating?), etc etc. Celebs are so clever to spend their time thinking hard what cryptic message to post??

Anyway, I do not think the pic of KGE in her latest IG is taken during TKEM shooting. I mean, she looked too chic here, with nice chanel ear-rings as someone pointed out. She looked totally different from her role as JTE. Her hair in this pic is more curly too.

Ok the above ends my rational thoughts. Now throw me some fun observations and posts for us to be delusional about!

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

14 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

I know we always say the celebs like to post cryptic posts. We, on the receiving end, have enjoyed analysing many of our royal couple's IG posts. But if we think logically, do these celebs have so much time to think cryptically and come up with matching IG pics (e.g.LMH and KGE searching their photo galleries for matching pics) or posting a cryptic pic with flower on his left ear (so it seems it means he is dating?), etc etc. Celebs are so clever to spend their time thinking hard what cryptic message to post??

Anyway, I do not think the pic of KGE in her latest IG is taken during TKEM shooting. I mean, she looked too chic here, with nice chanel ear-rings as someone pointed out. She looked totally different from her role as JTE. Her hair in this pic is more curly too.

Ok the above ends my rational thoughts. Now throw me some fun observations and posts for us to be delusional about!

Here's one observation:

KGE has been following what kind of FBI investigations shippers do so she gave us a photo to decode --> reflection on sunglasses, phone screen, hair length, caption, etc.

AND HERE WE ARE...SHE'S ENJOYING THIS... :loolz:

PS: I've been told multiple times that I'm an overthinker 

• LOL 12
  • Wiggle 1

5 hours ago, navyblue said:

do you think this is the same denim jacket?? idk

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDLOUNhJgDD/?igshid=tl7fit049ap1

No. Its not the same. The material is different. KGE's denim has a rougher kind of denim while LMH is soft denim. 

1 hour ago, inbetween0and1 said:

The white border made its comeback, lol. Now where are you captain? we miss you already

There it is. She posted this to slap the naysayers. Lol. Whiteborder wins! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, AquariusMY said:

But if we think logically, do these celebs have so much time to think cryptically and come up with matching IG pics (e.g.LMH and KGE searching their photo galleries for matching pics) or posting a cryptic pic with flower on his left ear (so it seems it means he is dating?), etc etc. Celebs are so clever to spend their time thinking hard what cryptic message to post??

Ah..is this why captain has been quiet?  He can't think of a cryptic enough photo to post? :ph34r: Hahaha. 

:emmm:

• LOL 8
  • Where's My Oppa? 5