[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

WHO SHE WANNA SEE

AM DISSECTING PHOTO 

TIME TO ZOOM @extrodinairey LETS GET TO WORK

I zoomed in on her phone on the bottom right of the picture and it has the word “FRAGILE” on the bottom of the screen.

I also zoomed in on her sunglasses to see if I could see anything in the reflection... LOL I thought I saw a dog with light coloured fur... not LMH’s dog though :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

Alright ladies and gents.

HERE IS WHAT WE KNOW.

This is an fairly old photo, because it’s raining and warm all week in Seoul.  High today was 78 and low was 73 with 82% humidity.  No way would she be wearing that with such silky hair.  Speaking of hair - she cut it after TKEM so chances are this was taken DURING TKEM shooting 

Why do the streets look like where they filmed.  And yes I realized like 40% of the residential streets in Seoul look like that. 

Something white is reflected in her sunglasses, looks like an open newspaper or something

Her phone says FRAGILE on it, alluding to LMH’s smashes phone??  The shade

It’s not a selfie so someone took the photo for her 

1 minute ago, Kdramatic said:

I zoomed in on her phone on the bottom right of the picture and it has the word “FRAGILE” on the bottom of the screen.

I also zoomed in on her sunglasses to see if I could see anything in the reflection... LOL I thought I saw a dog with light coloured fur... not LMH’s dog though :lol:

I DID ALL THE SAME

WEVE LOST THE PLOT

• Like 1
  • LOL 14
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

I was peacefully rewatching TKEM, then saw Ggone's post on IG with the caption that she wants to see someone... WHO DID YOU WANT TO SEE GGONE? Our captain's next crumb or maybe cake will probably cause me to have a heart attack. Well, I'm gonna go back to my TKEM marathon, I'll be waiting for wb fans to dissect her post for me. 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 7
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

why the effing is everything food related now 
1st it’s udon and now it’s rice deserts
are we supposed to do korean food research and connect dots?????
these dorks and there post.....

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 2

You are totally right that this is an old photo. No way she could be wearing that outfit recently with how warm it is in ROK right now. I didn’t even realize her hair was longer too! :smort:

Now LMH... You MUST respond to this post. Come on LMH, it’s been almost 2 friggen weeks!!!

:cries:

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 4

So now my theory is she has tagged our kimmy gal in the post 

before it was wdh who was thrown under the bus now it’s Demi Kim 

and why do I feel that they have some understanding with posting before LMH was the marathon runner with his frequent post and she was the silent one now it’s vice-versa.....

*****and please no more borders guys it’s giving me real pain in my RickRoll'D

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1

1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

@HappyVibes hope your recovery goes well!

Did you guys see that viral video of the British chef who cooked her rice and THEN washed it AFTER IT COOKED?  And then promptly got yelled off the Internet?

Lee Gon would NEVER.

This is what I was thinking when I saw it:

no words to even describe. like. no. word.

and what have you found so far with the zooming?  I'm too sane to be doing that.

:eatscookie:

added: I went to read backwards today, and saw yours and other's analysis. still inconclusive.

Edited by extrodinairey
  • Like 6

@Prerna this literally kills all of my rants about how actors =/= characters when they are literally re-enacting the show

also nari commented “it’s like sweet pumpkin sikhye” with a cheeky monkey emoji

WHO IS LIKE SIKHYE WHO IS SWEET PUMPKIN SIKHYE HUH???

wait

Sikhye is made by pouring malt water onto cooked rice. The malt water steeps in the rice at typically 65 degrees Celsius until grains of rice appear on the surface. The liquid is then carefully poured out, leaving the rougher parts, and boiled until it gets sweet enough (no sugar is added to this drink).”

OH MY GOD THE RICE IS BACK 

• LOL 13
  • Thirsty 3

51 minutes ago, Kdramatic said:

it Kimmi’s dog.. medium built, white fur.. 

Minho-yyaaaaaaaa... where are youuuu??? Jaebaaaallll... 

5 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

@Prerna this literally kills all of my rants about how actors =/= characters when they are literally re-enacting the show

also nari commented “it’s like sweet pumpkin sikhye” with a cheeky monkey emoji

WHO IS LIKE SIKHYE WHO IS SWEET PUMPKIN SIKHYE HUH???

wait

Sikhye is made by pouring malt water onto cooked rice. The malt water steeps in the rice at typically 65 degrees Celsius until grains of rice appear on the surface. The liquid is then carefully poured out, leaving the rougher parts, and boiled until it gets sweet enough (no sugar is added to this drink).”

OH MY GOD THE RICE IS BACK 

who’s pounding?? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1

50 minutes ago, Kdramatic said:

The reflection on her sunglasses are indeed a dog (or 2). They belonged to demi_kimee (KYJ) whom Ggone tagged in her SNS post.

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 4

8 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

it Kimmi’s dog.. medium built, white fur.. 

Minho-yyaaaaaaaa... where are youuuu??? Jaebaaaallll... 

who’s pounding?? 

:twerk2:

at this point then whole TKEM cast and crew are in on the pounding

never forget the three die hard shipping ahjussis standing in a row watching them 

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3

@AgentQuake 

that’s the irony of being famous and deep RickRoll'D lovers like our couple dear......

everything is a secret even the date of eating udon....LOL

and why the heck are they not coming out of there characters whts with rice drinks and all?????

is it a way of saying we were on date had udon and than sikhye ????

but than kimmy and dogs why those poor souls are dragged in the love story.......

• LOL 10
  • Thirsty 2