[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Hi ladies and gent!

Let me get this out there also- I missed you gals and guy and this forum so much!! I felt lost. 

:brokenheart:

@Eatjane thanks for asking about the hidden meaning of July 2nd post. That was one of mine too :blush:

To LMH, what were you guys doing during the beach outtakes?

To KGE, which kiss scene gave you the most tingles?

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 2

1 hour ago, DianaMishka said:

What is this? They have a CF together? 

That is lee young ae i think..not kge

1 hour ago, MinGoLove said:

1. LMHssi, how does Ggone usually call you, oppa—yaaaaaaa with aegyo much OR oppaa-yaa just with small smile?
2. Ggonessi, what was the first food you cooked for LMH? 

Your questions have no basis. You are asking assuming you know this is true or seen her call him oppa?

You can ask what does ggone usually call you off camera. Because we saw her call him sunbae on cam.

HaAHAHAA :P

Why nobody ask ..lmh did you bite ggone's neck when hugging her at the crossroad far shot scene? 

:lol:

• Shocked 3
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 3

Finally soompi is back:please:i have joined recently but I really missed it soo much.

And what's with this silence captain?!!

This drought season is making me more anxious but m hoping you are utilizing this time with our queen :heart4:

And what's with this secret!?! My delulu mind is thinking that MinEun went together:happyshakes:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 5

1 hour ago, MsMagic said:

I would totally love for this scene to be 'not in the script' but I studied (yes, studied! LOL) this scene and the BTS and I realized that they rehearsed the two dives. The BTS version seems to be different from the one used in the drama. Anyway, I hope the Weibo stans could do a more thorough investigation. I would give anything to be wrong here!

@MsMagic
I’ve read LMH old interview after the heirs was over, there’s a part frm the article where he was asked abt the storage kissing scene, I didn’t watch the heirs so i dunno exactly which scene, he mentioned that he just did the kissing scene as written in the script which was written as “be sexual” and he DIDNT practice it in adv with the FL, just going with the flow i guess LoL

Now i wonder what KES wrote in the script for the cctv kissing scene, i mean based on the BTS maybe it was written as “Be yourself” hence he did what a boyfriend would do LoL :phew: 

Oooooh.. i like this new emoji

:4267_LiccGif:

Spoiler

2ed7687e83d6fe2a6453b0227d5c0724-full.pn

Spoiler

3da5dd5934db2cb752f4f45cc933d93c-full.pn

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Thirsty 1

2 hours ago, Miadee said:

Let's entertain ourselves while waiting for king and queen updates.

If you could ask LMH/KGE 1 or max 2 questions. What would you ask them? (That 1 nagging question you would like to know the answer to)

Okay let me drop my questions before I go to sleep. 

Both are for LMH, I can't think of any question for KGE now since LMH almost single handedly paddled this ship to where it is now with all those crumbs. 

First question is:

Who added the border on the 2nd pic you posted last july 2? 

2nd question:

During the filming of beheading kiss scene, why did you crossed your legs after the cut? 

:shaq:

• LOL 16
  • Wiggle 2

My question to :

LMH whts the effing with poems and love songs on your ig handle ????

Are u taking lessons from some love guru Or what??????

my question to KGE 

so who is your plus one for the hero premier ????? Is it some dork in your life?????

these  are my goggly questions for our couple which has the end answer KGE and LMH.......Lol

****see I don’t want to know anything that’s already happened coz everything we saw was beautiful sexy and real love between them even when there was a complete 500 ppl battalion crew around them they did not stop there PDA/L

• Like 7
  • LOL 7

14 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

I don’t want the cheap looking one, I want the giant one that LMH pretends is KGE

I will also pretend it’s KGE

Y’all can use photos of me hugging KGE!Minomi to draw LMH out of hiding

Is giant Minomi a PPL now?

3 hours ago, Miadee said:

Let's entertain ourselves while waiting for king and queen updates.

If you could ask LMH/KGE 1 or max 2 questions. What would you ask them? (That 1 nagging question you would like to know the answer to)

1. You cannot ask the obvious like are you dating KGE? Are you guys dating? Are you going to marry KGE? 

2. Your questions must be related to what you have seen in the media (photos/videos/interviews/bts/drama/SNS or in person if you saw them in person. Meaning no plucking out a question from nowhere.

3. Since you can only ask a maximum 2 Qs, it would be wise if it was mineun related since we are on this thread.

My question would be to LMH: 

1. Who was the one who took the picture of you hugging Minomi in the dimly lit living room while watching TKEM?

2. Why did you say "There is no 3rd option? When wdh and kge was practising their hug scene?"

To LMH:

Were the posts on July 2 for KGE?

To KGE:

What does LMH taste like during beheading scene?

:Cornykiss:

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 2

12 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

To LMH:

Were the posts on July 2 for KGE?

:kitty: How can u still doubt captain 

LMH be like :crymeme: 

Can i be more obvious ?

:lol:

12 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

To KGE:

Taste like Lemon.. :lollipop:

• LOL 12
  • Thirsty 3

To LMH:  how do you know KGE falls asleep as soon as she lies down?

To KGE:  how do you feel during your first scene kiss with your crush?

I am still new to MinGo shipper and wanted to take part in this if it's ok.  This is my second Kdrama couple I ship after SongSong couple.  I was never a fan of LMH nor KGE but I watched two KGE drama previously and only The Heirs.  I just don't know when I started to ship this beautiful couple.  I didn't watch the first episode immediately but waited after the third episode.  I think after i watched the prescon and started to realize there's something between these two :D.  I haven't been on this forum after songsong couple got divorced and don't want to waste my energy again to ship for another couple.  But i just don't know something about our MinGo that making me start to ship again.  

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 7

To KGE: What was your gift to LMH for his birthday?

To LMH: Were you there bbq-ing with KGE? 

:elated:

1 hour ago, koreaboooo said:

Taste like strawberry ice-cream !! Lol!

:4267_LiccGif:

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

My question would be

1. As u enjoy listening to bgm sjh(my love by my side) waiting in the car at some park while is raining, does the car reverse parking is kge car? 

(I did some fbi thing, and manage to confirm the car is porsche 911B)) no idea what car kge use tho hahaha.

2. Was kge around u while u celebrate ur birthday this year? U look extra happy tho. :wub:

Someone did said something about movie Barefooted Youth (the last ep16 scene) where the couple in the movie fall in love and get married for real. And someone also mentioned about the novel/book ending is where lg and jte reunite in ep 16. 

My bet, KES and director saw this two fall in love while filming and decided to made new script only for them after reunite scene. Valid reason why Barefooted Youth part of the scene. KES indeed a matchmaker. :wub:

• Love 6
  • Wiggle 6

6 hours ago, Eatjane said:

minho-ssi, did you or did you not specifically request to MYM to prepare red roses bouquet for KGE on last day of shooting?

minho-ssi, did you or did you not deliberately post the-5AM-dancinguniverse-video on July 2nd on your ig to celebrate a significant other’s bday?

and that would be all from me..

:rubchin:

Oh yes, thats the more interesting question! 

Whats the story behind the dancing universe post and was he really with kge on either of the two july 2 posts? 

5 hours ago, Itsmylifeboss said:

Finally soompi is back:please:i have joined recently but I really missed it soo much.

And what's with this silence captain?!!

This drought season is making me more anxious but m hoping you are utilizing this time with our queen :heart4:

And what's with this secret!?! My delulu mind is thinking that MinEun went together:happyshakes:

I think he went with a team while on business function

I doubt that lmh will be carrying around a postcard with him if he is on his personal time .:w00t: 

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

Our MinEun being COUPLEZONED is a SECRET only the whole world knows :lol:...

From LMH to KGE to Appa Kim to MYM to BH to PPTs to Florist to Udon noodle shop owner, everybody is working hard to maintain a secret by screaming aloud "ITS SECRET, PLEASE MAINTAIN IT"

So even us shippers be mindful that we didn't hear anything and pretend it to be secret:phew:..

IN OPEN SECRETS WE TRUST!! :ph34r:

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

13 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

Yes, I don't quite understand too what the secret was about. I mean he posted something that LMH indeed visited his restaurant, so that's not a secret anymore. Someone asked when, is it today, and he said "secret." Why would the date matter when it has already happened anyway? If the question was about, "did he come alone or with someone?" and the owner replied "secret," then, I would understand. I would lean towards the "secret" meaning he did not come alone (and came presumably with "you know who.") 

Oh well, if indeed they dined out together that's really awesome! I can imagine they had a really good, fun and meaningful time with each other

Hmmmmm... I agree! I think it's a secret of when he came to the restaurant probably bc if KGE was also seen there, there would be no clear confirmation if they went together or not, since no one knows when LMH was there. Chef-nim just being extra cautious with the information he releases. 

Also... I'm bored out of mind and once again came across the video of KGE playing a mobile game while on break from shooting. Can someone tell me what game that is??? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

19 minutes ago, HR. said:

Hmmmmm... I agree! I think it's a secret of when he came to the restaurant probably bc if KGE was also seen there, there would be no clear confirmation if they went together or not, since no one knows when LMH was there. Chef-nim just being extra cautious with the information he releases. 

Also... I'm bored out of mind and once again came across the video of KGE playing a mobile game while on break from shooting. Can someone tell me what game that is??? 

I was also trying to find out the game. Not sure if she's playing with LMH who is next to her. Some mobile games you can play against or with other people.

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 4