Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chingusssssss HUHUHUHU I was so worried we will never be able to gather here again. The last two days just made me realize how much you guys and our MinEun couple has helped me at a time like this in our world. Saranghae!!!!! <3 Now time to back read  everything I missed before everything went down. 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 15
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

6 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

Did she slap or tap LMH's lap / thigh? Omo... Kyeopta! 

Yes, she did! 

:doggie:

Intimate, intimate! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 3
  • Wiggle 9

So glad Soompi forum is back. I love all these new reactions.

:4267_LiccGif::2540_meh:thirst for wiggles

and new gifs

:spitswater:

4 hours ago, Miadee said:

hello chingudeul 

Pyeha is considerate..no posting while our thread is down !! 

I guess as much as we miss this thread perhaps it gave us a much needed break..and i was busy editing my video..gosh it took me forever, edit, change my mind, re-edit etc ..

Mineun have been pretty quiet..oh i hope we don't have to wait till december for the premiere of Hero!!

Ok here goes my Amateurish video compilation of our mineun all squeezed into 1 song as much as i can. I hope you enjoy it. I would like to thank @koreaboooo for providing me w a few scanned photos from the photobook and also @mychoiyoung for parts of the translated lyrics.

The video is like a photo album. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 5

thanks God this thread is back!!.. never thought bfore i will miss all ahjumma in here:tears:..

my new normal isn't the same for the last couple days, seeing this thread everyday just become my habit for my mineun addict since this tough time during the pandemic..

so.. am glad soompi is back!!

:Pandabulous:

:tenor:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Rickroll'D 2
  • Wiggle 10
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Withdrawal syndrome from TKEM was bad enough, then there is a dry season without news of our Royal Couple. What made it more unbearable was not being able to access this forum to satisfy daily doses of shipping chats.

Now, where has our king been??

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 12

1 hour ago, AquariusMY said:

Withdrawal syndrome from TKEM was bad enough, then there is a dry season without news of our Royal Couple. What made it more unbearable was not being able to access this forum to satisfy daily doses of shipping chats.

Now, where has our king been??

Someone have to poke our king.. he has been sooo quite lately.. who's gonna be the one? Should we start bombarding ig twitter and tag him & mym with extra friendly clips between kge & jhi??? Will it works? What do u think??:rubchin:

• LOL 8
  • Rickroll'D 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

@extrodinairey THEY TOOK AWAY OUR TWERKING BUNNY REACT!

:Twerkdatbutt:

COME BACK BUNNY BB

:crymeme:

what do we do now when LMH posts his legs I blame page 470 

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • LOL 6
  • Thirsty 3
  • Wiggle 4

Yey it's back! Haha been lurking twitter while forum is down and I commend the people there for making old contents seem like freshly baked crumbs making this drought bearable. Like this screenshot, I've seen the video countless times but only now I have seen those microexpressions. Look at them eyes, smile and cheekbones of lmh. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 4

16 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

@extrodinairey THEY TOOK AWAY OUR TWERKING BUNNY REACT!

COME BACK BUNNY BB

what do we do now when LMH posts his legs I blame page 470 

Must be a compensation for thristy react. At least the emoji is still around

:twerk2::Twerkdatbutt:

ANYWAYS, I'VE MISSED YOU ALL SOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHH. MUACKSSSSSSSSS

:loveu::heart1:

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Rickroll'D 2
  • Wiggle 7

27 minutes ago, KepohAhjumma said:

Someone have to poke our king.. he has been sooo quite lately.. who's gonna be the one? Should we start bombarding ig twitter and tag him & mym with extra friendly clips between kge & jhi??? Will it works? What do u think??:rubchin:

lets just poke him here... 

Minho-ssi.. whose girlfriend is this lady again?? Care to remind us? Coz this clip looks very convincing.... 

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 7

6 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

lets just poke him here... 

Minho-ssi.. whose girlfriend is this lady again?? Care to remind us? Coz this clip looks very convincing.... 

Aahh yeesss!! Lets tag him and his agency to this clips.. and we can just sit back and watch someone turns into cave man..:naughty:

:sipsboba::popcornjackson:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Thirsty 3

OOT because my attention span is only enough for this thread

Spoiler

@mychoiyoung @Heretorant i was finally able to watch Faith while Soompi was lost in oblivion. Will be starting ep24 soon. My heart really :heartbreak: for daejang. And why does eunsoo keeps getting poisoned???????? I was yelling at my phone and my husband was like urmmmmmmmmmmmmm :sweating: 

Anyway, I had a similar feeling of watching the scene where one of the Wu Dal Chi was reporting on the number of casualties to Daejang after the revolt as to a scene in Chocolate when the Director was having rice cakes. I cried. The feels. I can be weird like that. 

@goldenashes97 his hair really got better. But I wonder, how does eui son keep her hair color while living in that era. Heh

:Pandabulous:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 2

OMG finally i made it returning here!:cries:

i miss you all chingu, how long has it been? 3 or 4 days? it didn't feel the same way without this thread around!

It's really nice to be back here and knowing that the thread and all of you guys are okay!

:allgoodlol:

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 3
  • Wiggle 4

Yuhuuuuu....

Finally this forum is back.

Wow, cannot believe that I missed you all so much. Every time I refreshed this page and it was not available, I was like in long distance relationship. Come on, come back to live. Very tempted to send message to soompi’s admin. Do you need help? I would offer my service for free to fix this forum.

Kind of what TKEM was about right? 

I turned to Twitter and Instagram for instant fix. And couldn’t help noticing people started talking about couple vibe during press conf. And I couldn’t help but smiling. Took you girls long enough to figure it out. :D
While ahjumma here already concluded that eon ago. Please forgive the exaggeration.

It eases my loneliness without all of you a little when Taylor Swift released her new album Folklore, and when I listen to the ‘invisible string’, well....it’s a perfect song for our couple. Though we know TS wrote with Joe in her mind.
Don’t you think? Or maybe, she watched The King too? :wub:

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 6

16 hours ago, rafflesia_bloom said:

So glad to be able to connect to Soompi finally! :Pandabulous:  :heartxoxo: stay healthy everyone! 

Miss you all and spoke thoughts. Miss our couple more.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2