[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 hour ago, AquariusMY said:

Have you guys seen this...

Lee Gon and Jeong Tae Eul's happily ever after 

She Penned one of the most amazing fan fiction stories for TKEM

https://kaahaani.tumblr.com/post/624734591784206336/the-corean-royal-family-click-image-to-enlarge

Thanks for sharing! Disclaimer: Innocent ones should refrain from reading. But because most of us here have been in gutter land for some time, I highly recommend this fan fiction.

I need more!

this part should be made into real episode. And all of us can laugh hard and crying at the same time. It will be truly epic episode which I’m sure will be at Netflix top ten for so long. I dunno if KGE can pull this seductress role in front of camera with LMH as her counterpart though. Not because she’s not great, but because you know it will be too real and both of them will be flushed with combustion :lol:.

It will be very cute and definitely NSFW material :rolleyes:

wondering wether they would make this bet real in their daily life :phew:. Nah scratch that, maybe they have already. Care to let us know who was the winner in the first round LMH? :wink: I bet it wasn’t you :D.

• Naughty 3
  • LOL 3

Now gals my biggest question is does he take that MYM poster everywhere he goes??????

its real funny and the owner is saying it’s a secret like the priest in tkem he is also been commanded to keep it under wraps 

me and my stupid imagination :P:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

7 hours ago, Orientalfan said:

LMH orbiting around KGE with non stop conversation with happy faces between them. 

KGE is LMH's gravity.

I feel like a poet.

:evilelmo:

1 hour ago, Prerna said:

So LMH went out for dinner?????

dunno when?????

today’s update or past 

the best part is the owner is replying it’s a secret he also

knows everyone will

go

wild.....

We're currently at Level 1 of a new game called Where's LMH.

Lets see who gets to Level 2

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Let's entertain ourselves while waiting for king and queen updates.

If you could ask LMH/KGE 1 or max 2 questions. What would you ask them? (That 1 nagging question you would like to know the answer to)

1. You cannot ask the obvious like are you dating KGE? Are you guys dating? Are you going to marry KGE? 

2. Your questions must be related to what you have seen in the media (photos/videos/interviews/bts/drama/SNS or in person if you saw them in person. Meaning no plucking out a question from nowhere.

3. Since you can only ask a maximum 2 Qs, it would be wise if it was mineun related since we are on this thread.

My question would be to LMH: 

1. Who was the one who took the picture of you hugging Minomi in the dimly lit living room while watching TKEM?

2. Why did you say "There is no 3rd option? When wdh and kge was practising their hug scene?"

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 5
  • Wiggle 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Now i just want to say one thing why the heck LMH gave kge a peck in the 1st time in this scene 

This is something real couples do .....:

he could have just jumped directly and completely on the deep kiss which is his forte he did that 2nd time......

this whole Kiss was so couple goals and why the effing is kge smiling that’s not wht the script says

u don’t smile during fake (act)kissing babes.....

• Love 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Thirsty 5
  • Wiggle 1

I see all these posts on Twitter and IG showing how LMH seems to mirror some of Ggone's past IG posts with his posts, and vice versa. I wonder if it's some kind of mischief they've agreed on to send creative love codes to each other (or to troll us shippers :lol: ). It's the kind of prank that I would imagine to be right up Ggone's alley, you know?

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

38 minutes ago, Miadee said:

1. Who was the one who took the picture of you hugging Minomi in the dimly lit living room while watching TKEM?

2. Why did you say "There is no 3rd option? When wdh and kge was practising their hug scene?"

1. Why did you let WDH touch your bum?

2. Are you on the Soompi Shipper's thread, too?  

:4267_LiccGif:

Ohhh.

I wanna ask a question on behalf.

1.How many black shorts do you have in your wardrobe?

(a) if you have more than one, do they vary in length.

Edited by extrodinairey
  • LOL 13
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 4

22 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Question to LMH:

1) Why did you say "Don't be scared" to KGE while filming beheading kiss scene ?

Question to KGE:

2) Was the forehead kiss you gave to LMH from wheelchair in script?

See I am very professional and will keep it that way:phew:..Strictly for research purpose

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47zegejg0ial8tjaegn3

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1

14 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Now i just want to say one thing why the heck LMH gave kge a peck in the 1st time in this scene 

This is something real couples do .....:

I would totally love for this scene to be 'not in the script' but I studied (yes, studied! LOL) this scene and the BTS and I realized that they rehearsed the two dives. The BTS version seems to be different from the one used in the drama. Anyway, I hope the Weibo stans could do a more thorough investigation. I would give anything to be wrong here!

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 8

44 minutes ago, Miadee said:

If you could ask LMH/KGE 1 or max 2 questions. What would you ask them? (That 1 nagging question you would like to know the answer to)

1. You cannot ask the obvious like are you dating KGE? Are you guys dating? Are you going to marry KGE? 

2. Your questions must be related to what you have seen in the media (photos/videos/interviews/bts/drama/SNS or in person if you saw them in person. Meaning no plucking out a question from nowhere.

3. Since you can only ask a maximum 2 Qs, it would be wise if it was mineun related since we are on this thread.

1. LMHssi, how does Ggone usually call you, oppa—yaaaaaaa with aegyo much OR oppaa-yaa just with small smile?
2. Ggonessi, what was the first food you cooked for LMH? 

:smort:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

28 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

Question to LMH:

1) Why did you say "Don't be scared" to KGE while filming beheading kiss scene ?

Question to KGE:

2) Was the forehead kiss you gave to LMH from wheelchair in script?

See I am very professional and will keep it that way..Strictly for research purpose

I would love for the forehead kiss to not be scripted but I think it was.

• Like 6

54 minutes ago, Miadee said:

1. What's the story behind the sunset pic? 

2. When did you realize that you two have fallen for each other?  ( OR QUESTION #4) 

Since i can only ask 2, im sure others will asK the Qs below ;)

3. Was the wheelchair kiss an adlib? ( i think so) 

4. Where were you during the ep10 crying scene of KGE? Were you watching at the background? 

• Like 2
  • Love 6
  • Thirsty 2

42 minutes ago, Miadee said:

If you could ask LMH/KGE 1 or max 2 questions. What would you ask them? (

minho-ssi, did you or did you not specifically request to MYM to prepare red roses bouquet for KGE on last day of shooting?

minho-ssi, did you or did you not deliberately post the-5AM-dancinguniverse-video on July 2nd on your ig to celebrate a significant other’s bday?

and that would be all from me..

:rubchin:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 4

1 hour ago, Miadee said:

1. What were you two doing or talking about playfully at the beach set?  

2. Question to KGE: What was your first reaction about LMH posting Dancing Universe on your birthday? 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 7
  • Thirsty 1