[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

13 minutes ago, Senseandstyle said:

Yes, he was definitely chewing gum. You can feel the tension in his face too when he stood up. 

Could not imagine LMH getting all self-conscious. At least with this video I've confirmed he's human, too LOL.

Kidding aside, I like how he prepared for the kiss with the gum chewing because you know...in early courtship, you always put your best foot forward LOL

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, Orientalfan said:

The video of LMH and KGE standing together with KGE drinking in the restsurant waiting for their shoot was the first picture that caught my eye about there's something between them. LMH orbiting around KGE with non stop conversation with happy faces between them. 

The same here and I saw that before the drama even aired. I think I saw it on Youtube clip with music on the background and I was like oh shxxt I am sold

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, MsMagic said:

So the premiere of 'Hero' is postponed until fall?

No wonder they are both eerily quiet. I think they're enjoying quality time with each other while it's not too hectic yet. Place your bets : his place or her place? LOL

My heart aches with the Hero release date 31 Dec 2020. Will it be premier on that date? Or before? How about SBS Award? I remember the award always on that date as well. Which one go first? Sbs entertainment awrd or Sbs drama award? So the chances we not going to see them at the awards or premier TOGETHER is high?

Like some chingu go beserk before, i feel like to flip the universe 180 degrees. :smashes:

My bipolar syndrome got worse after soompi haywire last week and without any crumbs just make it more unbearable. This ahjumma need diversion, so i watched crash landing on you over the weekend. Finish it last nite, funny, sad and nice to watch drama but thats all. Sorry Binjin shipper, i dont feel it, my heart is full with MinEun and nowhere sooner im going to let go. Hope their relationship going well, is sad to think so many possible thing. Miss them very much and it make me teary thinking of them. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

2 minutes ago, masunni said:

This ahjumma need diversion, so i watched crash landing on you over the weekend. Finish it last nite, funny, sad and nice to watch drama but thats all. Sorry Binjin shipper, i dont feel it, my heart is full with MinEun and nowhere sooner im going to let go. Hope their relationship going well, is sad to think so many possible thing. Miss them very much and it make me teary thinking of them. 

Oooh speaking of BinJin, sorry out of topic but I ship them too. Their grocery photo is our version of Jul 2 Dancing Universe LOL

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

7 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

Oooh speaking of BinJin, sorry out of topic but I ship them too. Their grocery photo is our version of Jul 2 Dancing Universe LOL

I support them 100% since I also watched it recently. My inner BinJin says hope they get together 

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, Orientalfan said:

The video of LMH and KGE standing together with KGE drinking in the restsurant waiting for their shoot was the first picture that caught my eye about there's something between them. LMH orbiting around KGE with non stop conversation with happy faces between them. 

My jaw dropped the first time i watched that fan cam. I mean, it was so subtle but there was one time that KGE tried to move closer to KKN, but LMH then moved as well.. kinda saying “wait.. we’re not done here.. “ and then they continued chatting.. 

still feeling giddy until now.. 

:please:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 9

3 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

Spoiler

At least Binjin got a dispatch photo, so lucky shipper. And i believe with many crumbs too? WOW.

We, other than dancing universe as our cake, dispatch is highly unlikely. No selfie, no cf, no afterparty, no news. It broke my heart sometimes but im holding on like many others here MinEun shipper. 

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 4

“Don’t be scared”

I think what concerned KGE the most was the fact that she was afraid people could see behind their charade, that they were indeed a couple. She knew it would feel different, and there’s no way she could hide that. Come on, she was kissing her real boyfriend :D there.

LMH was very concerned gentleman in that BTS. He tried very hard to calm KGE’s nerves. Though he was tense himself. Making out with your real girlfriend in front of camera is well, uncomfortable for him, mostly because he knew that his GF was edgy. Contrary to actual making out session where that tension will evolve to something else, there they knew it would hang in there for a while :lol:. Hence those excessive laughters from both sides. 

I have seen KGE’s kiss scenes at Goblin, CITT, etc. Well, the kiss scenes at TKEM were at different league. During Goblin I don’t feel the lust there, purely scripted kiss scene, but at TKEM, her lust was quite palpable and felt. I don’t need to describe LMH’s side. His was as hot as the sun :wub:. It was proven by his lips’ color as well post kissing :phew:

• Like 1
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 7

7 minutes ago, masunni said:

Hide contents

At least Binjin got a dispatch photo, so lucky shipper. And i believe with many crumbs too? WOW.

We, other than dancing universe as our cake, dispatch is highly unlikely. No selfie, no cf, no afterparty, no news. It broke my heart sometimes but im holding on like many others here MinEun shipper. 

Wouldn't be too bothered without a Dispatch photo. Dispatch kept the Song-Song photo until they announced their engagement. Hats off to Dispatch for that, actually. Maybe they were shippers of the Song-Song couple, too. Haha

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

3 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

Wouldn't be too bothered without a Dispatch photo. Dispatch kept the Song-Song photo until they announced their engagement. Hats off to Dispatch for that, actually. Maybe they were shippers of the Song-Song couple, too. Haha

Who are these dispatch guys anyways? They seem to be ahead of the game and seem to be really good paparazzi even willing to track down stars outside of korea

• LOL 8

9 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

Spoiler

Out of curiosity, do the dispatch photo reveal after the songsong wedding annoucement? 

Btw, i think i made a mistake about the binjin photo, it comes from the people at the grocery shop right? Not dispatch. 

9 minutes ago, Narine Joa said:

Who are these dispatch guys anyways? They seem to be ahead of the game and seem to be really good paparazzi even willing to track down stars outside of korea

Paparazzi with many rule of law from south korea to be aware of (lawsuit highly likely). They dont have much freedom like USA tho. Hahaha

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, masunni said:

Reveal hidden contents

Out of curiosity, do the dispatch photo reveal after the songsong wedding annoucement? 

Btw, i think i made a mistake about the binjin photo, it comes from the people at the grocery shop right? Not dispatch. 

Paparazzi with many rule of law from south korea to be aware of (lawsuit highly likely). They dont have much freedom like USA tho. Hahaha

I read something about them being afraid of ruining careers and saying that we follow certain rules etc etc hahaha but I am not sure about that tho

• LOL 7

47 minutes ago, markovingian markov said:

“Don’t be scared”

This line has all the romance novel feels when uttered inside a royal chamber, yes?

"Don't be scared," he says as he lays her down on the soft bed, looking intensely at her eyes while slowly unbuttoning her silk top...

LOL. I stop here.

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 4

2 hours ago, Ilmo yens said:

up-close kiss

He said he know how to get the right angle to kiss his FL so that his nose will not be crushed in between but look at this!!!?? He don't even bother to get 'the right angle' when kissing kge. Just crushed his nose on kge cheek..:rolleyes::notsureifserious:

1 hour ago, MsMagic said:

This line has all the romance novel feels when uttered inside a royal chamber, yes?

"Don't be scared," he says as he lays her down on the soft bed, looking intensely at her eyes while slowly unbuttoning her silk top...

LOL. I stop here.

I think that intense stare from LMH is the reason why KGE being extra nervous to shoot that bed scene. How can you be so calm when you get such an intense stare from your crush?? :rolleyes:

From my observation, LMH always stare intensely at KGE most of the time in the bts. Not only when he speak directly to KGE also when he steal a glance at jer.. it always with intense looking eyes.:please:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, markovingian markov said:

“Don’t be scared”

I think what concerned KGE the most was the fact that she was afraid people could see behind their charade, that they were indeed a couple. She knew it would feel different, and there’s no way she could hide that. Come on, she was kissing her real boyfriend :D there.

LMH was very concerned gentleman in that BTS. He tried very hard to calm KGE’s nerves. Though he was tense himself. Making out with your real girlfriend in front of camera is well, uncomfortable for him, mostly because he knew that his GF was edgy. Contrary to actual making out session where that tension will evolve to something else, there they know it would hang in there for a while :lol:. Hence those excessive laughters from both sides. 

KGE hid her nervousness behind those laughter, but we know it girl! I could totally sense the nervousness from her face, too. Geez. :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Wiggle 4

6 minutes ago, Senseandstyle said:

KGE hid her nervousness behind those laughter, but we know it girl! I could totally sense the nervousness from her face, too. Geez. :wub:

Definitely. KGE's reactions deserve a thread of their own LOL. Can't blame her, that's LMH. Mr Lee-Min-FUDGIN HOT-Ho.

Seriously though, if you've been courted by a hot guy before you'd know the feeling of always second-guessing his very clear intentions towards you because at the back of your mind there is always the (very unfair) assumption that since he's hot, he must be a player, and therefore must be playing you too.

Ah, courtship. Always the best stage in any relationship LOL.

• Like 8

Have you guys seen this...

Lee Gon and Jeong Tae Eul's happily ever after 

She Penned one of the most amazing fan fiction stories for TKEM

https://kaahaani.tumblr.com/post/624734591784206336/the-corean-royal-family-click-image-to-enlarge

Thanks for sharing! Disclaimer: Innocent ones should refrain from reading. But because most of us here have been in gutter land for some time, I highly recommend this fan fiction.

I need more!

Edited by AquariusMY
Addition
  • Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1