Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, rafflesia_bloom said:

I'm loving the Candy theme!! Pinky, purply hues just spell love, love, loveee...wheeee..

I tried it once but moved back again to light mode but I can confirm that the candy mode is good but crazy enough my favourite is contrary to popular belief the dark mode 

Edited by LavelyShai
Quoted Image/Video
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Prerna said:

Some more knetz comments.....

happy Thursday......

Knetz are in bed with MinEun just like us. I knew it ever since that Pann thread. 

It's Jangmi approved Jang Michael

Edited by LavelyShai
Quoted Image/Video
  • Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Posted (edited)

I'm just gonna use the new emojis for all your comments. But the thirsty one is .............

But I've used it anyway

:4267_LiccGif:

What on earth.

@AgentQuake is this your doing?

And is this appropriate for Soompi? I'm so confused. Bahhahahah

Now I feel like having that bubble tea.

Edited by extrodinairey
  • LOL 7
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

16 hours ago, pinkshades said:

Thank you both for going to my tumblr and reading my fic! And to any other people on this shipper thread that read it, it means a lot, THANK YOU and I'll keep updating soon. :D

it's hard to have any fresh ideas when so many have already written about our fave couple. To be honest, I wasn't going to try but I couldn't resist LOL

And @AquariusMY, to answer your question about when we believe LMH and KGE started dating... I'll add my two cents.

I personally DON'T believe they started dating during the drama filming. I think at some point they were aware of each other's feelings but only began to date once filming ended. I think this is the wisest choice, in order to prevent any sort of negative response against them. They could be accused of being unprofessional if the public finds out they dated during the filming, and I think the backlash isn't worth it. Thankfully the majority of Knetz and overseas fans have been supportive of the two of them but it's a risk all the same. For LMH as well, not just KGE. Better to proceed once things have been concluded already. 

That being said, I DO like the idea of LMH planning in advance to pursue/date KGE- I also believe this happened. Hence why I started to write my fic in the first place, to explain my take on when and what changed things for them.

If we're talking about specific time lines, I think something changed from the point when they filmed the scenes in Busan... the rescue scene. I read somewhere in my lurking that they spent 3 days there for filming, instead of returning back to Seoul. I think it came from a response KGE gave during an interview? She said they stayed there for 3 days. Which makes sense because Busan is a good... I forget now... something like a 5 hour drive to Seoul? Could be that something happened between them while in Busan...tho whatever it is exactly... only they know haha. And from that point on you could see a difference in KGE in the BTS videos, from Ep 12 to Ep 16 onwards. Just my opinion tho! :lol:

You welcome and anytime you update remember to share it on here first. 

As for the Busan part it sounds like a drama to be frank? The title could be named ''3 nights in Busan'' Rom-com genre

• Like 4
  • Rickroll'D 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Posted (edited)

I'm loving the Candy theme!! Pinky, purply hues just spell love, love, loveee...wheeee..

I will do a trial on the candy starting soon before they take it down. does it make the laptop slower or not? 

Edited by LavelyShai
Quoted Image/Video
  • Like 1
  • Wiggle 3

I just tried the candy theme. Hahaha.. too flowers and unicorns for me. Gonna stay with light mode only. The only theme that fit perfectly in my ahjumma's eyes..:lol:

• LOL 5
  • Wiggle 2

51 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I'm just gonna use the new emojis for all your comments. But the thirsty one is .............

But I've used it anyway

What on earth.

@AgentQuake is this your doing?

And is this appropriate for Soompi? I'm so confused. Bahhahahah

Now I feel like having that bubble tea.

this can come in handy 

:onfirex: this is also us

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, KepohAhjumma said:

I just tried the candy theme. Hahaha.. too flowers and unicorns for me. Gonna stay with light mode only. The only theme that fit perfectly in my ahjumma's eyes..:lol:

The reason why the dark mode was removed but I was glad it was removed but still available as an option

59 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

this can come in handy 

this is also us

They should add this one instead of the kiss smiley:Cornykiss: and this one for happy:happydance:

Edited by LavelyShai
Quoted Image/Video
  • Wiggle 5

Hi friends! Do you have any news on the DVD of TKEM? Desperately need to see some more bts cuts and extended scenes! :exercice:

• Where's My Oppa? 8

Imagine they win couple of the year during the SBS awards. And on stage, LMH announces during their acceptance speech that he and KGE are actually together. I wonder how the fans would react? Has something like that ever happened? :rolleyes:

• Awesome 5
  • Rickroll'D 3
  • Wiggle 9
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

8 minutes ago, KGE fan 1217 said:

Imagine they win couple of the year during the SBS awards. And on stage, LMH announces during their acceptance speech that he and KGE are actually together. I wonder how the fans would react? Has something like that ever happened? :rolleyes:

It has never happened before but there is a first thing for everything and if they pulled that off it would be hell'va bravery. I welcome it 

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Finally got plenty off time from work and i hurriedly returned here!

Only to find..

..This? :blink::blink::blink:

Hm... does this fit the definition of thirsty?

Which 'thirsty' is it? lol :D

And this! woohoo, me likey! :w00t:

:2540_meh:

Gotta find some reasons to use that wobbly cutie in my next post :wub:

• Wiggle 13

1 hour ago, Narine Joa said:

I will do a trial on the candy starting soon before they take it down. does it make the laptop slower or not? 

Mmm not sure coz Im using my hp and works well so far..:issohappy:

• Like 2
  • Rickroll'D 2
  • Wiggle 2

31 minutes ago, KGE fan 1217 said:

I'm not sure this is a good idea because Koreans seem to be particular on propriety and politeness, and stealing the limelight from the event itself seems inappropriate to me.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

at the TKEM press conference  they got naturally close without having any awkward moments:issohappy:

img.gif

img.gif

one happy family:getmygrooveon:

img.gif

Spoiler

img.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 8
  • Rickroll'D 1
  • Wiggle 11
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Guys check the quote by MR. LMH himself at 2.41 

he is not comfortable talking to actresses abt acting or helping them????

than wht happened in tkem dude why where you teaching kge and her staff wht to do and even recording it and taking pictures?????

why the effing change dude.....

please stick to your words and if not than don’t say why we ship you captain....

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 5

On 7/13/2020 at 2:54 AM, goldenashes97 said:

This is my first time feeling like a celeb that just got into a scandal. Heh. Apparently someone screeshot this part of my rant and sent it to this emma gal on twitter, and now Suzy stans over there think that I was hating on their idol. Great.

It was probably a random Suzy stan that just happend to lurk here. I hope. Sigh. Let this be an example of what kind of fan that we should not become.

I would like to apologize to you guys. Because of my post, now that emma gal and her followers think that mineun shippers in this thread are all crazy obsessed fans who can't stop mentioning S. I am really sorry, everyone.

:crybaby:

C'mon you here no need to feel bad on yourself as I know you don't have a bad intention tho... All fans need to be chilled here if they don't ship this couple so they can be better to butt off this ship and no need to complaint...For me they need to get a LIFE..WE can not help ourselves for not comparing their ex factors tho..It's quite common like when we meet our ex with new girlfriend (mostly girl here right?) then we unconsciously compare her with ourselves hahahha...What I did in my insta when someone asked me to take down my post then I told them to get a LIFE...they don't like then do not lurk around our ship like I don't even care of those shippers before...I just don't give a damn at all...They can mingle with their own kind like their own shippers or OIM or whatever they have...If you are not a shipper then you lurk around here and there especially the shippers account in many platforms then YOU TRY TO FIND YOUR OWN HEARTACHE..PERIOD!!!

Don't mind their words on us about getting obsessed and crazy stuffs...they are the lunatic sides with those shipping things back in 2013 or stuffs..My advice to you just don't be so hard on yourself...WE will wait patiently and pray for our couple...the ship is sailing nicely in the mid of Pacific ocean with our own King as the Captain for today and FOREVER...Sorry I can not always check and lurk around here in Soompi because the frenzy forum caused by our phenomenal couple in many platforms..You can just join me at my insta queen.kimmy2020 because I always love having ppl who know them and their previous relationship before to compare and check the facts and findings.

TRUST me we are not delulu because I won't invest my precious time and energy for nothing...As a mom, a wife and career woman in spore so a lot of things in my hand now but still I am happy to cherish this kind of happiness with our couple and urri Queen..Take care and have fun..the black heart theory is in the test now and bit jumpy because of it..hahahha but happy since our Queen had updated her insta with Demi last night..MY happy pill..YEAYYYYYYYYY :heart1:

Spoiler
Spoiler

• Love 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 4

Omg!! Hahahaha.. i just love this wiggly blue thing!!:2540_meh:

Why am i acting like a 5 year old?? Silly ahjumma!!!:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Wiggle 9

1 hour ago, KGE fan 1217 said:

It will be like Tom Cruise going crazy on Oprah's show hahaha

• LOL 11