[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

11 minutes ago, HR. said:

I ordered a couple of Minomi keyrings during their restock, but they didn't post an estimated period of when it will be delivered. Can anyone who ordered a Minomi keyring tell me how long it took to receive your order? I'm from the US btw. 

Uff. I forgot about the keyring.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Uff. I forgot about the keyring.

I don’t want the cheap looking one, I want the giant one that LMH pretends is KGE

I will also pretend it’s KGE

Y’all can use photos of me hugging KGE!Minomi to draw LMH out of hiding

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Finally Soompi Forum is back. I’ll never forgive them for making me anxious for those two days I can’t find the community—me is such a clown. Lol. 

:crybaby:

The amount of time I checked LMH and KGE’s SNS is more than the amount of times I posted in my own account. 

Still caught up with RL and this is just dropping by for my attendance until Lee Min Ho or Ggone give us something to delulu about. Then, I can ditch my attendance in RL for a whole day. 

Here’s a cute edit from IG user @Popmapin. (Seriously, though, I follow hundreds of account but my feed only shows LmHxKGE content) 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDHCIraJVIz/?igshid=1tp6j8tx4wfst

:heartxoxo:

• Awesome 5
  • Wiggle 4

So the premiere of 'Hero' is postponed until fall?

No wonder they are both eerily quiet. I think they're enjoying quality time with each other while it's not too hectic yet. Place your bets : his place or her place? LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

2 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

I've decided to allocate all the cost for the Iron Man Mask (I can get a used car here at the same cost) to The Alley's Bubble tea, and a membership to a gym, because you can't be drinking them and not gain weight.  That is not human.

I've had the bottled coffee before the TKEM aired.  Does that count?

What about the necklace? The Monster sunglasses?

They should've had the actual dyson vacuum, I can afford that.  Dyson, you should get LMH and/or KGE for your CF.  Thank you.

:4267_LiccGif:

I haven't had the bubble tea for almost a week

And I think my kids and/or husband sabotaged my TKEM Alley's postcards, I can't find them anywhere!

Well since everyone's sharing their PPL journey, I''ll share mine. So far:

1.   I purchased the necklace from J. Estina (really pretty but pricey for what it is.  also the chain length is super short, it's just 16 inches.  I prefer 17-18 inches usually)

2.   I've bought the Brown Sugar Deriocca drink twice already from The Alley.  It's soooo good!  I didn't even know we had The Alley in the Philippines when the show was airing.  Only found out after the show ended LOL.  They don't offer the special drinks here though.

I already have Gentle Monster sunglasses which I ordered after seeing them on CLOY.    And I really want that Kahi balm but no shipping options for the Philippines, boo!

The only other PPL item I want is JTE's phone case.  But I don't want them enough to pay shipping for it.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 3

24 minutes ago, Time loop said:

Welcome on board @backstreetboysfan I haven't seen the name of that band for awhile. I use to listen to them back in the day. It's a nostalgic name

Aww thanks so much for the welcome, Aww great that you were a fan. I have been for a long time. I think some of their songs could fit these to eh?.

• Where's My Oppa? 4

11 minutes ago, gwin said:

1.   I purchased the necklace from J. Estina (really pretty but pricey for what it is.  also the chain length is super short, it's just 16 inches.  I prefer 17-18 inches usually)

2.   I've bought the Brown Sugar Deriocca drink twice already from The Alley.  It's soooo good!  I didn't even know we had The Alley in the Philippines when the show was airing.  Only found out after the show ended LOL.  They don't offer the special drinks here though.

I already have Gentle Monster sunglasses which I ordered after seeing them on CLOY.    And I really want that Kahi balm but no shipping options for the Philippines, boo!

The only other PPL item I want is JTE's phone case.  But I don't want them enough to pay shipping for it.

1. Minomi Key Chain - check! 

2. TKEM OST - ordered and enroute

3. J. Estina Necklace - ordered and enroute! Can't wait! 

4. Kahi Balm and Mist - ordered and enroute! 

5. The Alley Milk Tea - Check

6. Gentle Monster sunnies - check! ( though bought this pre-TKEM due to Cloy. It gets soldout easily. ) 

I think that's enough! :):grimace: thanks to the local fan groups who opened group buying activities for the merch. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

16 minutes ago, gwin said:

I just ordered my J.Estina the other day! After months of contemplating and back and forth I gave in! :w00t: I got the Alley, the Georgia Coffee (which is a little bland for me) and even the Kimchi :sweatingbullets: 

And I do know an online shop in the PH who sells the Kahi balm since I got mine too!

Spoiler

check sansueshop on Instagram!

• Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

14 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Aww thanks so much for the welcome, Aww great that you were a fan. I have been for a long time. I think some of their songs could fit these to eh?.

Cos I want it thattttt wayyyy

Tell me whyyyyyyy

Ain't nothing but a heartacheeeeeeee

This is what I hear in my head everytime I see your username 

:Pandabulous:

p/s: did i get the lyrics right?

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 3

12 hours ago, kdfan_incad said:

This post really made my day! I must say the editing is perfect! Looks so real; so love it :heart:

https://twitter.com/Mochibear29/status/1286980671638867969/photo/1

OMG this give me the British Royal feels *squeal* especially the fact that the writer decided to write that they have 3 kids just like Wills and Kate. I can imagine the kids grow up great and loved like George, Charlotte and Louis do. Thanks for sharing!

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

Not sure if someone has already pointed this out here before, but in the BTS of the "beheading" scene, pyeha was chewing gum that was most likely minty in flavor, in preparation for that epic smooch. The chewing was very clear when he stood up and said 'do something before Gon hugs you' :glee:

I CANNOT.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

32 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Tell me whyyyyyyy

You got the them right.

@Miadee nice art.

Okay, I am going to bed now, night everyone! :).

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2

1 hour ago, extrodinairey said:

Tell me whyyyyyyy

:Pandabulous:

This one fits right in

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

41 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

Not sure if someone has already pointed this out here before, but in the BTS of the "beheading" scene, pyeha was chewing gum that was most likely minty in flavor, in preparation for that epic smooch. The chewing was very clear when he stood up and said 'do something before Gon hugs you' :glee:

I CANNOT.

Yes, he was definitely chewing gum. You can feel the tension in his face too when he stood up. 

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 3

The video of LMH and KGE standing together with KGE drinking in the restsurant waiting for their shoot was the first picture that caught my eye about there's something between them. LMH orbiting around KGE with non stop conversation with happy faces between them. 

• Like 2
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1