[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

54 minutes ago, markovingian markov said:

Yuhuuuuu....

Finally this forum is back.

Wow, cannot believe that I missed you all so much. Every time I refreshed this page and it was not available, I was like in long distance relationship. Come on, come back to live. Very tempted to send message to soompi’s admin. Do you need help? I would offer my service for free to fix this forum.

Kind of what TKEM was about right? 

I turned to Twitter and Instagram for instant fix. And couldn’t help noticing people started talking about couple vibe during press conf. And I couldn’t help but smiling. Took you girls long enough to figure it out. :D
While ahjumma here already concluded that eon ago. Please forgive the exaggeration.

It eases my loneliness without all of you a little when Taylor Swift released her new album Folklore, and when I listen to the ‘invisible string’, well....it’s a perfect song for our couple. Though we know TS wrote with Joe in her mind.
Don’t you think? Or maybe, she watched The King too? :wub:

Yes,sometimes shippers from instagram and twitters is more steady and strong but many haters too,i find my peace from both media...but dont want to mess up with the haters nor OIM club

• Like 10
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

32 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Is this recent?

Same beheading shirt with the one he wore in his last update.

I wonder why the CF picked that *ahem* specific shirt for his outfit

I think this is the pic of the one he posted the black and white picture but this picture without his coat. Like he always do, whenever queen post black loves emoji, he will counter back with black and white picture.

• Like 9
  • Wiggle 2

Hmmmmm, KGE is active on IG and just liked pics of Hae In. I wonder what our Pyeha thinks? 

It's been too long of a drought. With Soompi forum being down I finally had a chance to read some fanfics and enjoyed quite a number of them. Wrong move though, because it only got me wanting more of them. How to move on? 

:criesariver:

• Sad 3
  • LOL 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

2 hours ago, markovingian markov said:

Yuhuuuuu....

Finally this forum is back.

Wow, cannot believe that I missed you all so much. Every time I refreshed this page and it was not available, I was like in long distance relationship.

YES! COULDN’T AGREE MORE!

I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH

:criesariver:

it’s really hard without this forum

Instagram, Twitter, etc just being a bit harsh these day with all the haters..

On the other hand, I found peace from this forum. So it was so hard lately..

Btw.. I am afraid if our capt will post when soompi still off.

but my delulu said..maybe he is waiting for our forum ? So he can spying about our reaction to his post like he usually did? *too much delulu:happyshakes:

PYEHA.. We are ready for your crumb or loaf or full cake! 
please give it to us soon!!!

WE MISS YOU CAPTAIN LMH!

:twerk2:

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

OOT because my attention span is only enough for this thread

Reveal hidden contents

@mychoiyoung @Heretorant i was finally able to watch Faith while Soompi was lost in oblivion. Will be starting ep24 soon. My heart really :heartbreak: for daejang. And why does eunsoo keeps getting poisoned???????? I was yelling at my phone and my husband was like urmmmmmmmmmmmmm :sweating: 

Anyway, I had a similar feeling of watching the scene where one of the Wu Dal Chi was reporting on the number of casualties to Daejang after the revolt as to a scene in Chocolate when the Director was having rice cakes. I cried. The feels. I can be weird like that. 

@goldenashes97 his hair really got better. But I wonder, how does eui son keep her hair color while living in that era. Heh

She probably had extra hair dye stuff in her bag. Oooor she must have invented some traditional hair dye lol.

I feel the same about the poison. The writer must have struggled to find some danger for ES. There was no truck back then, so she couldn't possibly add truck of doom. Instead, she used the poison of doom. That was amazing, I'd say. Definitely not something even my makjang mind can come up with.

:rubchin:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Okay 2 things

I see a mirror behind LMH with shapely legs in green pants 

The ankles do seem to be KGE sized but they’re also super crazy tan so I will need to analyze the lighting in that photo, once I can see again.  Currently am blind because dark mode is the only thing saving us right now. This is some poetic injustice - we yelled for a week and now we owe everything to dark mode.

+++ 

KGE getting antsy, liking Hae In’s posts.

QUICK!  Everyone - start posting and liking too!  Watch Tune In For Love - BLAST FOLKLORE!

Arm yourselves, we ride at dawn.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 6

@goldenashes97 how could you not have any makjang ready?? Howww?

Spoiler

Actual Snake/spider bite - well at least it was not given by human. Or poison ivy sort of stuff.

Carriage of doom

Horse/Cow stampede/accident? Was thinking of donkey, but i think it'll be too lazy to be doing something like that

BTW, i'm mad that deok heung got away. I need him to payyyy!

@goldenashes97 what happened to your calm ship??? Did it became a bigger shipwreck?

@AgentQuake will you be on the dawn watch? He needs to feed us. Chickens. 

3 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

Will KGE be sending the wrong signal to JHI? He may misunderstand because she likes his pictures but she didn't do the same for LMH's many IG posts (including those that involved her). Innocent JHI (he gives me such impression) may think KGE likes him! 

Yes, I am bored.

Theyre friends, as well as colleagues. She can like all his posts if she wants. But friends can crossover easily, too. Mmm. Someone needs to do something.

I am bored, too.

Edited by extrodinairey
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

26 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

Another good wedding feels edit for our couple. I can totally visualise her wearing a dress like that. Or maybe something more modern. But nonetheless, they both look really good. 

:smooches2::cutekitty:

I am impressed that binjin fans also shipping our couple .....

so now more and more Fans can see wht we all have seen for past few months.......

• Like 2
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 4

Still waiting for Minho updates :dissapointed_relieved:

When either or both of them are missing from social media, I missed them a lot. I know they have their own life, but Minho-shi, goeun-shi, just like both of you who found each other, fell in love, we here also fell in love with both of you guys, and I hope you guys can give us your updates. It will be nice to know that we are not left just like that. I know I sound desperate. But that's just because I missed them :cries3:

• Like 5
  • LOL 9
  • Wiggle 3

5 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

Will KGE be sending the wrong signal to JHI? He may misunderstand because she likes his pictures but she didn't do the same for LMH's many IG posts (including those that involved her). Innocent JHI (he gives me such impression) may think KGE likes him! :P

Yes, I am bored.

Hahaha! Good point. Now it's Pyeha's turn. But if they're already in a relationship which we all hope for hopefully he understands that's it's her way of friend zoning people. Although, I honestly just wish for both of their happiness. Whoever that is in the future. Just that their chemistry is too awesome to pass... Sigh. 

:hooray:

1 hour ago, Prerna said:

I am impressed that binjin fans also shipping our couple .....

so now more and more Fans can see wht we all have seen for past few months.......

Yeeeees! Our couple is the best that's why. :7555_attack:

14 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Yes, she did! 

Intimate, intimate! 

Read something about this in one of the fanfics and it's amazing how some of the writers could visualise and create a story about these events as if it they could have been true. Hahaha. If in drought, the lengths we will go to... 

Now Pyeha, can you please post something? 

:fiercebunny:

Woah, is this the Jeju outing they went to? Or a new one from KGE's manager. Anybody knows these people? 

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 7