Quantcast

1 hour ago, KGE fan 1217 said:

Imagine they win couple of the year during the SBS awards. And on stage, LMH announces during their acceptance speech that he and KGE are actually together. I wonder how the fans would react? Has something like that ever happened? :rolleyes:

It will be like Tom Cruise going crazy on Oprah's show hahaha

• LOL 11
  • Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• effyisme

• Prerna

• koreaboooo

• Heretorant

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone! I’m a newbie here.. have being a silent reader for weeks. I’m a minoz since 2009. I went to LMH fan meeting before, in 2013. And since then, I’m so sincerely in love with LMH bc he i

Annyeong, we're the Royal Court Ladies of this palace and we're here to ship our favorite on-screen and off-screen couple from The King: Eternal Monarch   Source: itsjenniejennie/ Tumb

This is the one time reality is better than expectation.    You’re right, we will never move on.    Just look at the way these two siblings look at each other. I wish I had a “brother

Finally we are back I so missed you all .......

happy place here we meet.....:2540_meh:

I welcome all my beautiful chingus with a heart fluttering and warming and skipping edit......

I wish something like this to happen soon.......

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 17

OMG …never thought I would miss all my ahjumma community here like a mad woman…

Gosh.. dark mode or light mode, don't care as long as this thread is alive..Sigh..So good to see you all back my lovey shippers ..:7555_attack:

Now is it only me who fears this emoji???:4267_LiccGif: this doesn't look seducing, instead looking like a blood sucking vampire and giving me eerie feeling…brrrr

This will be what we call thirsty…hehehehe licking-lips.gif

• Like 9
  • LOL 6
  • Thirsty 3
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Hello!.. OMG am I really now in MinEun Universe? So happy were back to sailing.. What happened to Soompi? Thought I will be forever in the blackhole . .. :crymeme: Poor my heart can't sleep without my happy pill MinEun..:getmygrooveon:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Bless the heart of the shipper who made this edit..my my <3..This looks too real and seducing, both KGE and LMH's eye placements are spot on and both their hands are creating havoc…perfect placements...I am feeling all giddy & wiggly just seeing this pic, cannot imagine my condition if it happens in real…Gosh, these editors have skyrocketed my expectations about the real announcements when it takes place:lol:..

Cr: To rightful owner

Edw5QjIVoAA3NUT?format=jpg&name=large

Geeeeeesh I am still glued to their eyes and lips. this is insane feeling !!:2540_meh:

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 7
Spoiler
22 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

Bless the heart of the shipper who made this edit..my my <3..This looks too real and seducing, both KGE and LMH's eye placements are spot on and both their hands are creating havoc…perfect placements...I am feeling all giddy & wiggly just seeing this pic, cannot imagine my condition if it happens in real…Gosh, these editors have skyrocketed my expectations about the real announcements when it takes place:lol:..

Cr: To rightful owner

Edw5QjIVoAA3NUT?format=jpg&name=large

Geeeeeesh I am still glued to their eyes and lips. this is insane feeling !!:2540_meh:

so I saw this on tweeter the editor is a tweeterian and when I saw it I was awe struck I just wanted to palli post it here.....

you are right the whole edit is so real it gave me goosebumps and my heart fluttered and was in tears of joy......

I so wish it happens soon for our lovely couple......

:popcornjackson:

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 5