Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

Take a look all. Ggonessi new Pict. 

 

Ggonessi We Stated for Purple Babe ... My fav. Colour :heart4:

 

CTO

 

 

  • Love 9
  • Awesome 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Edit: i see that it had been posted by @TDeas but let me just keep this here because she looks beautiful in that outfit B)

 

Hmm... wait :blink:

 

 

  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:
Edit: i see that it had been posted by @TDeas but let me just keep this here because she looks beautiful in that outfit B)

 

Hmm... wait :blink:

 


 

mindbridge signal?

 

Look at her blank expression tho. Clearly she didnt get the signal.. it was cut somewhere.. by someone

 

:shaq:

  • LOL 23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Tuesday gals.....

 

 


d

  • Like 8
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:


 

mindbridge signal?

 

Look at her blank expression tho. Clearly she didnt get the signal.. it was cut somewhere..

 

@MinGoLove Your prediction comes true, lol :lol:

 

 

  • LOL 24

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, gutterland said:

Ya'll check this thread, everyone's getting extra creative with the lack of new content. I hope lmh drops a bomb this week but imagine though if its kge this time.. We all be like 

 

Super hilarious. LMAO! 

HAHAHA! I bet LMH has seen this and they're all probably laughing their RickRoll'D off too. 

 

:hwaiting:

  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Rickroll'D 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

Hello, everyone! 

 

Here's my version of Tyrant Lee Gon and Jung Tae Eul. 

 

Explicit and NSFW. 

 

Chapter One: https://www.wattpad.com/924240256

 

Hope it's um..... A refreshing read. 

Omg I didn’t know you were in this forum. This is like a fangirl moment for me bc I really enjoy reading your writing. You are able to capture the personality LMH and KGE perfectly. Thank you for your effort, it definitely keeps me insane during drought season and post TKEM. I look forward to reading more of your content <3

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I want her to have a seductive-themed photoshoot with captain. I mean, look at her here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCpGl35J3Z-/?igshid=zjfltfezxtok

 

I have figured your plan Chingu:lol: You want everyone to fall in deep gutter pit by sharing this and move the thread faster!

 

KGE's stare is point blank in seduction zone.  You think poor captain will be in right frame of mind for a photoshoot ??! I pity that bed for multiple thrusting, thumping  and jumping .. I am sure about one thing though, "beheading BTS" will definitely take a hike:phew:

 

I can imagine my boy staring at me cross-legged … "runs"

  • Naughty 4
  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone! Been a loyal lurker to this shipper thread though I only recently signed up for an account/decided to reveal myself lol.

 

I know there's a huge amount of fanfics out there already, but since things have been slow lately with our fave couple, I thought I'd share my fanfic.

 

This one starts in LMH's point of view. Click below if you want to read :D

 

https://pinkshades.tumblr.com/

 

 

  • Like 8
  • Love 8
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Morning All.

I don't know if anyone has post this ... Let me post this ..

 

I'm happy just to saw this ... :please:

 

CR to Soha Minoz ig n me.

 

  • Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, TDeas said:

Morning All.

I don't know if anyone has post this ... Let me post this ..

 

I'm happy just to saw this ... :please:

 

CR to Soha Minoz ig n me.

 

 

 

Can you elaborate exactly where in the picture. There is one of them both and there is one with the chair? Do you mean the one with the chair?:hypehype:

  • Like 3
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Time loop said:

 

Can you elaborate exactly where in the picture. There is one of them both and there is one with the chair? Do you mean the one with the chair?:hypehype:

He he he.... I might not details ... N not point to it babe, not mean to confusing anybody

But. If u see the blue jacket she wore at rehearsal time (scenes for 3rd EPs. 1st time stopped at d garden) hanged beside his chair ... 

How do u feel about it ? 

 

Smile

 

 

  • Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, pinkshades said:

Hi everyone! Been a loyal lurker to this shipper thread though I only recently signed up for an account/decided to reveal myself lol.

 

I know there's a huge amount of fanfics out there already, but since things have been slow lately with our fave couple, I thought I'd share my fanfic.

 

This one starts in LMH's point of view. Click below if you want to read :D

 

https://pinkshades.tumblr.com/

 

 

Thanks @pinkshades, I have just read it and I love it. Please do continue. I can totally picture what I am reading and my heart is swelling for LMH who is in love. Keep it up!

  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Rickroll'D 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...