[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

would be nice if korean netizens would allow their celebs to  hang out freely, I think they're the reason why they dont....but the rest of the world doesn't agree to this and allow actors, comments are mostly positive...didn't hurt Leonardo di Caprio and Kate winslets career in fact they're the biggest celebrities since titanic

tkem is top 9 in world. Leo and Kate attend award shows together hang out and have holidays together and hasn't hurt their careers..please Korean producers/managers give leeway to international fans...please attend award shows together  or have photo shoot for world fans!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Edited by dream Girl2202
  • Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10

While TKEM was still running, my YT recommendations were all MinEun and TKEM edits, I thought I would never get away from the never ending TKEM content. After a month since the last episode, I finally was able to fool the algorithm and got rid of any TKEM content for my sanity. THEN, today, I WATCHED ONE, JUST ONE, MinEun edit, ALL OF A SUDDEN MY YT RECS IS ALL MINEUN AND TKEM. I kept scrolling but no other content could be found. I’m extra emo about our couple today bc I decided to just stick with my recs and watch all the edits once again. I miss them so much, I need a crumb FROM ANYONE/ANYWHERE.

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, dream Girl2202 said:

lmh and kge can be Kate and Leo of korea :love: Kate winning awards (like kge) and same with lmh 

Naaaah. Kate and Leo are really good friends, not lovers. Go Eun and Minho are friends AND lovers, so if we're using Hollywood couples as an example, I'd say they're Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel, with kids in tow ;) 

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 2

9 hours ago, Talula Talula said:

Well ladies..we can debunk one thing at least the blue broken phone ain't KGEs or maybe the queen wants to throw all of us off the track by showing her lovely yellow phone case in the pic. We actually caught them together by piecing together pictures of the blue broken phone...just rambling

Actually I noticed kge is the type who often changes her phone covers based on what she's wearing. If you look at her selfies with her unnie Prime Minister, she used a different phone cover, also a different phone cover in her selcas with the squad in BTS or personal photos in her IG. 

:happy2:

• Like 9
  • Insightful 2

MinEun Shippers editing skills are Daebak.. It took a moment for me to realize these are shipper made as I started searching which mall was this:ph34r:..I dont know if I will be in sane mind when something like this really happens :blink:

Cr: To respective owner

EdkzXq4UcAE0F8R?format=jpg&name=medium

EdkzXrdUYAIB-bs?format=jpg&name=medium

EdkzXsAUYAAYPV7?format=jpg&name=medium

EdkzXtRUwAECk42?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 7
  • Wiggle 1

27 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

MinEun Shippers editing skills are Daebak.. It took a moment for me to realize these are shipper made as I started searching which mall was this:ph34r:..I dont know if I will be in sane mind when something like this really happens :blink:

Cr: To respective owner

EdkzXrdUYAIB-bs?format=jpg&name=medium

This one had me rolling.. My favourite edit of all times. Edit of all edits! Just imagine going into the mall and running into that edit in real person as a poster blasted all over the mall. I would have dropped my grocery bag in shock and marvel at what I saw first at one hand created by shippers for trolling purposes made it's way inside the mall.. Epic edit tho.

This will be my reaction if I ever ran into it inside the mall

8d4d4bf409626871f7dace83c2df462f.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Wiggle 4

Hi ladies

After a long time finally had some time in my hands. Back reading the posts. Hope you all are safe and healthy. I have been too busy with other obligations.

Hoping for some crumbs from our couple.

• Like 5
  • Thirsty 3
  • Wiggle 3

1 hour ago, Miadee said:

OOT

I have no idea when we can use such reactions to a post..

Wiggle 

Thirsty?

Where is my OPPA????!!!!

Weird...

I will have to utilize The thirsty one alot these days.. 4267_LiccGif.gif

For crumbs and related topics 

Edited by LavelyShai
Quoted Image/Video
  • Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Thirsty 3
  • Wiggle 2