[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 hours ago, Heera said:

LMH is A 

KGE is B 

You can search their blood type compatibility.

But sadly chingu..it doesn’t come out well. :brokenheart:

But I’m not give up.

2 hours ago, Heera said:

So..let’s just have faith in God and destiny. When they’re destined to be together, becoming husband and wife. No matter what are the hardships that will come, they will still end up together. 
Let’s keep pray :transforms:

Found another good news related to blood type, you know Ji Sung - Lee Bo Young couple, don’t you?

JS blood type is A

LBY is B

and they are perfectly together since they were dating in 2007, got married in 2013, and having two kids now.

:doggie:

Totally Agree ...

I don't mean to offend anyone who has expertise in divination. Because we're talking about hearts and love. One thing is always unpredictable in the end except for the resolve of both, sorry even in marriage, right?  as humans we would be risking our responsibility and our promise to our loved ones and others for sure.

If they decide to get marry means they promise to GOD (it said in my religion - I'm Christian n married).

Let us give them time and space to really know each other without any influences from their previous role. (Even though its hard for us n them) We are a mature shipper here so far n experienced already.

Looks like I'm so serious this time  so boring me. :surprisedwut:

I really want to see them both dating. :please:... Rewatch TKEM together w/ Minomi, hangout to Jejudo or family lunch  w/ meat grill main course (both of them are good meat grilled chef)are a  good options while covid Pendemic I guess .. upsss are they did it already :highonflowers:....

• Like 10
  • Love 6

3 hours ago, Heera said:

You can search their blood type compatibility.

But sadly chingu..it doesn’t come out well. 

Another POV. Sad if that's the culture in SK but hopefully they will go past that since there's no scientific evidence. The only fact I know is that if you know your blood-type, you can easily find out too the kind of food you should be eating so that dieting or maintaining a healthy lifestyle would be easier. Hahahaha 

:eating::hooray:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

1 hour ago, levine1244 said:

She and GY also didn't have any pictorial and interview after Goblin ended, despite of its huge success. I remember one of the MinGo shipper said that this is the sign of them dating since the agency wouldn't let them to have a photoshoot together. Idk if this true or not, but it makes me wonder did she had any pictorial after CITT drama ended?

hello everyone.. CITT drama ended with another messy drama and controversies, i dont think they had a photoshoot or saw each other afterwards.

• Like 4
  • Shocked 2
  • Thanks 1

When it's fate, there is NO COINCIDENCE...I want to believe it was the case for the bride bouquet that landed on Ggone's hand last year as well.. 

So according to an article, the bride was aiming her buoquet to Ha Ji Min because they were very close. HJM even gave speech at the wedding. But the flower landed on Ggone. Check this twitter thread for more info..

You should observe the surprised look on the bride when she saw where the buoquet landed.. Her face showed that it was not her original plan.. 

• Like 11

13 hours ago, pinkshades said:

Hi everyone! Been a loyal lurker to this shipper thread though I only recently signed up for an account/decided to reveal myself lol.

I know there's a huge amount of fanfics out there already, but since things have been slow lately with our fave couple, I thought I'd share my fanfic.

This one starts in LMH's point of view. Click below if you want to read :D

https://pinkshades.tumblr.com/

Oh wow! Nice! Keep going! Let me know the second part. I want to know how it's like for KGE. 

:wow1:

• Like 11

31 minutes ago, sriutami. myvid said:

Older sister/younger sister? When did the interview happen? This can't be right haha. No way you're dedicating Dancing Universe to your sister on her birthday LOL

UPDATE : Okay I found the article using Google. It was written last April. Which means the interview probably happened sometime before that, probably before he realized she's someone he'd really like to "behead" LOL

• Like 4
  • LOL 10

When in drought, you find new crumbs from old material. Hahaha! 

Spoiler

This whole rescue scene is KGE's favourite episode or scene from TKEM. They clearly had a great time filming here. And it seemed like someone bit our lady's neck? I feel like LMH did something naughty here or some teasing that's why KGE pointed at him and he laughed playfully. Just saying. Lol! 

:getmygrooveon::piggydance:

• LOL 5

34 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

Is it with Nari? Maybe in their new office? But also looks like a throwback or not a recent photo? 

Doesnt look like Nari...

Nari is very skinny and also tall

Correction: it is nari...anything not related to kge/lmh i cant see clearly :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

3 minutes ago, Daisy Lavender said:

She tagged nari on her post..

Oh ya she did haha..but the pic here don't look like her..i mean her body look very chubby here but she seems to be skinnier than kge in her pics on ig..

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Oh ya she did haha..but the pic here don't look like her..i mean her body look very chubby here but she seems to be skinnier than kge in her pics on ig..

I think its cos of her's shirts, she wear layers of shirts..hahaha

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

I feel like LMH did something naughty here or some teasing that's why KGE pointed at him and he laughed playfully. Just saying. Lol! 

Yes, I think I agree with you here. Looking at that clip again, I think there's definitely some kind of teasing going on! KGE looks shy after that ...lol :hwaiting2:

So happy to see our Queen posted! She looks happy! Now, let's see if King will post too ... Hahaha

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1