Quantcast

31 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

YES PLEASE!!!!!! Ksh is my oppa. We share the same last name. Heh.

If they do end up together, (in a project. Calm down, people.) I want it to be real angsty. The two are exceptional cryers.

Imagine this Kge:

Great angst, right?

Besides it may induce extreme jealousy and anger. Y'know, probably something like this:

Don't y'all want that?

First scheme: crying KGE

:drinksboba:

Second scheme: crying KSH

:drinksboba:

Third scheme: jealous LMH

:fear: 

Okay, i'm totally sold. I want to see him being territorial.

And then come along the fourth scheme: LMH got a project with SHK!

:cries:

Nooo don't torture me, i'm not ready yet!

• LOL 15
  • Replies 21.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• effyisme

• Prerna

• koreaboooo

• Heretorant

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone! I’m a newbie here.. have being a silent reader for weeks. I’m a minoz since 2009. I went to LMH fan meeting before, in 2013. And since then, I’m so sincerely in love with LMH bc he i

This is the one time reality is better than expectation.    You’re right, we will never move on.    Just look at the way these two siblings look at each other. I wish I had a “brother

Apologies for cutting your masterpiece of a post...   The BTS of that kiss needs a whole thesis, senior seminar, PH.D, Master's, final project, level analysis by ITSELF. For those blessed en

Ladies, I was browsing the comments on Appa Kim's recent IG posts (I am not quite done going through 2400 comments) but so far there are a few comments here and there by fans that mentioned LMH or the King (one of which was something along the lines of wishing LMH can join such family meal and another one mentioned they miss the King and KGE). And you know what, Appa Kim liked these comments!!!

Ain't it too obvious??? I choose to think Apoa Kim understands these comments and made a conscious decision to like such comments.

To Appa Kim we trust. :D

P/S: But I do hope some fans do not go overboard with mentioning LMH in Appa Kim's IG, as it may seem a little off topic.

• Like 10
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, inbetween0and1 said:

People start to wish for Kim Go Eun and Kim Soo Hyun to have a project together in the future

well count me in. I wanted it so badly. KSHxKGE. duo Kim in one frame . bring it on

4 hours ago, inBinJinitrust said:

My 2nd post today :D browsing IG and came across this aaaaahhhhh check THIS out guys:heart: our captain IS approved by appa Kim :heart:

https://pasteboard.co/JivvS1C.jpg

Whaaattt??? I missed this loaf of bread. Cannot see the attachment anymore!!! Image not found!!!:fear:

Can someone please share it again?? Pretty pleaaaassseeeeeee!!!:crymeme:

• LOL 10
30 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I won't be watching this live, for sure, no matter how enticing it can be because:

1. I want to maintain my almost depleting sanity and don't go totally bonkers over the angsty story

2. I don't want to go on early menopause due to the rollercoaster emotional ride from it

Hhm. Good points. Maybe we should have different scenario. I'm thinking of Secretly, Greatly and Sunset in My Hometown crossover.

We can have this Dong Gu:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThRllVA51hY-ExXt1eZCy

work part time job in a karaoke. There, he falls head over heels for Sunmi after listing to her rap:

How about that, mom?

Added:

Our captain may react like this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkR1C4JqtmNe5Z-1YqjgU

Isn't it fun?

Edited by goldenashes97
  • Like 1
  • LOL 15

Hey all - I wouldn't look too much into KGE's dad liking the LMH comments. If you look at his comments, he went on a liking spree of comments that are *CURRENTLY* 17 hours and older. Like there are a SERIES of back-to-back comments that he's liked, including the ones highlighted in this thread. 

He tends to like many comments on his IG page. If you look at his previous posts, he's done the same. When he posts something and the comments start coming in, he goes and likes all of them. Some of the ones that you'll see he hasn't liked is probably because he's offline by then. He can't like ALL of the comments on his posts but he tries to like many of them. 

Edit: Realistically speaking, KGE's dad strikes me as extremely intelligent. I don't think he'd do something as obvious as like only a few comments regarding LMH. As a few pointed out there, that would be incredibly obvious.

• Like 16
  • Awesome 3
37 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Hhm. Good points. Maybe we should have different scenario. I'm thinking of Secretly, Greatly and Sunset in My Hometown crossover.

work part time job in a karaoke. There, he falls head over heels for Sunmi after listing to her rap:

How about that, mom?

Added:

Isn't it fun?

I wanna see the fun pic at the bottom, but the second storyline is a bit urmmmm how do I say it nicely, not so fun? 

Doesnt sound like something you'd write. Where will you insert the makjang then?

• LOL 5
13 hours ago, goldenashes97 said:

How about that, mom?

Added:

Isn't it fun?

babes I am liking all your scenarios but I am not interested to make all the three penetrate anymore into my life ,,,they have already created a havoc in my brain and heart......

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bu2knh0dokbxebibx4s

Enough with sleepless nights and day dreaming about them......

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bjh6tlw68lagaasr5a2

I am seeing this 2nd dork ksh currently in his drama and he has also charmed me with his chiseled looks and act but enough is enough I can’t let them rule my world like this......

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bur89z34mhpxuwrtrqn

but on a fun note how would kge react after seeing him like this ??????

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bwt44jjmani3m3ysa3u

and my dear LMH boy if any of this happens you are in a deep RickRoll'D boy.....God save you than....

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bao7imrpd2z98nai55z

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkR1C4JqtmNe5Z-1YqjgU

• LOL 13

@Prerna uuuuu that's hot. I mean the country is super hot these days. Hehh

Spoiler

@goldenashes97 add some RAIN as cameo. Ehem. Cos I've been seeing *cough* him and hotness on IG. And I didn't wanna add another new comment and make others on the thread eyeroll and kill us hahahhahah

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bur89z34mhpxuwrtrqnsome packs of abs

Sizzling. Hot country.

:cheers:

Edited by extrodinairey
  • LOL 8
28 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I wanna see the fun pic at the bottom, but the second storyline is a bit urmmmm how do I say it nicely, not so fun? 

Doesnt sound like something you'd write. Where will you insert the makjang then?

Easy. I'll just throw in the truck of doom so that their car will be crashed and fall off a cliff. Sunmi will drift on the river, end up in a remote village, have her memories lost (amnesia babyyyy) and fall in love with Choi Dalpo:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQABDezLjxzjvSX1Wz1TRt

They get married and have a baby daughter. Their daughter will grow up pretty and go study in Seoul, where she meets a handsome professor Do Minjoon:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYpd-QWNuwFrs96rm4Ozp

:coolshades:

Edited by goldenashes97
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 9

Okay..

because so many said that Kim Appa always like so many comments in his post.

So I decided to look over the JHI and KGE pict that Mr.Kim posted in his IG (to compare)

But do you know what surprised me??

An account named “verisyah” said about 2 persons that looked like Ggone. They are JHI and LMH’s mom!
And..Our Kim Appa liked this comment.:wub:

*he didn’t like so many comments in this post, in my POV he also seems to choose which comment to like.

You can check in this post chingu.

You don’t have to go through thousands comment, it is under 100 comments.
And this one is recent (4wk ago) compared to the time it posted (96wk).
Hence, I guess he read the comment and choose which one to like, not just liking some good comments that come first.

Back to the crumb.

So which one that looked like KGE? JHI? Mother in law? Or both?

Hint to answer:

- I’ve scrolled so many times. He only liked two comments.

1st by “smcl12” : i’v been waiting for this! (refer to TIFL movie) *96wk ago

2nd by “verisyah” : (You can see what i wrote above)*4wk ago

- an account named “miimiilove” commented : They look alike (refer to JHI-KGE), but uri Kim Appa didn’t like this comment. *96wk ago 

:coolshades:

Edited by Heera
Removing the link to Mr.Kim’s IG to avoid any illegal immigrants who wants to know his IG account
  • Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 9
7 hours ago, inBinJinitrust said:

My 2nd post today :D browsing IG and came across this aaaaahhhhh check THIS out guys:heart: our captain IS approved by appa Kim :heart:

https://pasteboard.co/JivvS1C.jpg

thank you chingu for sharing this news, now it makes my ahjumma visual clear :sparklyeyes: as my :heart: goes like this at the moment  original.gif

Royal couple want me to die..

• Like 9
2 hours ago, Heera said:

Okay..

because so many said that Kim Appa always like so many comments in his post.

So I decided to look over the JHI and KGE pict that Mr.Kim posted in his IG (to compare)

But do you know what surprised me??

An account named “verisyah” said about 2 persons that looked like Ggone. They are JHI and LMH’s mom!
And..Our Kim Appa liked this comment.:wub:

*he didn’t like so many comments in this post, in my POV he also seems to choose which comment to like.

You can check in this post chingu.

You don’t have to go through thousands comment, it is under 100 comments.
And this one is recent (4wk ago) compared to the time it posted (96wk).
Hence, I guess he read the comment and choose which one to like, not just liking some good comments that come first.

Back to the crumb.

So which one that looked like KGE? JHI? Mother in law? Or both?

Hint to answer:

- I’ve scrolled so many times. He only liked two comments.

1st by “smcl12” : i’v been waiting for this! (refer to TIFL movie) *96wk ago

2nd by “verisyah” : (You can see what i wrote above)*4wk ago

- an account named “miimiilove” commented : They look alike (refer to JHI-KGE), but uri Kim Appa didn’t like this comment. *96wk ago 

I see you got very busy after following Kim Appa. :lol:

Keep it coming.

:approves:

This ship is the first I've seen where we can follow so many other people for clues- staffs, family members, companies, costars... :D

• LOL 19
  • Awesome 1
5 hours ago, jy_cohh said:

Edit: Realistically speaking, KGE's dad strikes me as extremely intelligent. I don't think he'd do something as obvious as like only a few comments regarding LMH. As a few pointed out there, that would be incredibly obvious.

I agree with you. The fact that he speaks (and reads and writes too) three languages, is polite when responding to fan comments, and KGE speaks so fondly and highly of him, one can safely assume that he is a well educated man with good demeanor. I would assume too that KGE being in show business already for 8 years and Appa Kim being her #1 protector, that he is well aware that even the small, random act of liking a post could be interpreted by people worldwide in a myriad of meanings. Most especially if it is something, no matter how benign it is, that is associated with a big name like Lee Minho. I don't know if Appa has an idea that the world is talking about LMH x KGE as a couple but if he does it's either:

a. He has has some vague ideas about it though he's not taking it personally at this point because he still considers that comment as benign;

b. He knows they are in a "more than friends" relationship and that "like" post is a validation of that relationship and that one day LMH may actually end up meeting Appa and KGE's family;

c. He believes there is nothing between KGE and LMH but LMH strikes him as a person with good demeanor so he is open to the idea that LHM could actually join them for dinner one day, either as a good friend, a boyfriend, or beyond.  

Of course as a shipper, I'd like to believe it's B. But it could be C too and if it is C it could still be good. Ahhh....poor Appa; I hope he doesn't get hounded by more comments and questions from netz. He is truly awesome, I must say! :approves:

• This is the comment from Appa's post re: JHI and KGE picture. Comment from account name verisyah and Appa liked it (CR to to @Heera's earlier post): 

@kimingi61 Twin .. I always remind me to this word "twin" ifffff i see their pic hi sir .. this is my first time to like korean actress, my heart going for kim go eun .. dont know why, i like her classic face and her smile that always bring happyness .. i just want to tell, 2 persons that seems like @ggonekim if i see her picture, and it will remind me to lee min ho beloved mother and this cute actor @holyhaein  may GOD blessing your familly health always
    4w4 likesReply

•  
  • Like 9
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2

Annyeong, RC ladies and gents! 

Been off the grid for a few days because of work. Min Ho ssi and Ggone ssi quiet, too. 

But I have a question for anyone who’s willing to answer because this shipper here might be hallucinating due to busy schedule and lack of sleep. I saw Kim appa’s post of Ggone grilling and was scrolling thru the comment. Someone’s comment goes “Stay health you and your family. I wish our King-Lee Min Ho can have a chance to join a family dinner like this. I’m sure that you will like him.” 

I was curious that it got more than 100 likes and has many comments, too. And I was surprised-a bit in denial but totally ecstatic. Did I see it right? Kim appa liked the comment??? My eyes not fooling me and I’m not hallucinating things? If this is real-this is a sogn of approval, right? 

:crazymad:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCzlAbLJ52W/?igshid=179com9adlizd

• Like 10

Just some thoughts on one of the theories eloquently laid out by @AgentQuake on why KGE does not like/follow LMH on IG, particularly point #2 (business decision).

I get LMH's case where it's deliberate to not follow/like any posts.

As for KGE... let's assume there is nothing going on between the two and they are just sunbae/hoobae. I don't see how liking/following LMH could hurt her brand? She follows/likes JHI's posts (which she's had a project with as well). So why a different treatment with LMH if the relationship is purely professional?

Something to think about during this dry season :) 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 3
37 minutes ago, KGE fan 1217 said:

Just some thoughts on one of the theories eloquently laid out by @AgentQuake on why KGE does not like/follow LMH on IG, particularly point #2 (business decision).

I get LMH's case where it's deliberate to not follow/like any posts.

As for KGE... let's assume there is nothing going on between the two and they are just sunbae/hoobae. I don't see how liking/following LMH could hurt her brand? She follows/likes JHI's posts (which she's had a project with as well). So why a different treatment with LMH if the relationship is purely professional?

Something to think about during this dry season :) 

I'm not sure about why KGE doesn't like LMH posts, but as for why she doesn't follow: I don't think KGE follows anyone who doesn't follow her. Her tendency is to follow back those who follow her first. 

• Like 12