Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted (edited)
On 7/19/2020 at 4:44 PM, gutterland said:

My hunch tells me they were officially together around that time when they filmed the cctv scene.

SAME re: CCTV scene! I mean I've probably RIP'd the replay button in the video above.

First dive : *smack*. Then KGE's eyes widened as if to say let's go do this, it's our last kiss in the drama so let's forget the world and kiss for real. LMH saw it (look at his eyes it connected with hers for a split second before they did the second dive), and the rest as they say, is history.

Edited by Lawyerh
Remove Embedded Instagram
  • Like 5
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 3

Friendssss! So I'm continuously on IG waiting for any crumbs/post from LMH or KGE. I didn't find much regarding our couple BUT I did find a new meet up between LMH's TKEM staff and KGE's TKEM staff, post TKEM. This time though it wasn't just the respective staff of our couple, a costume designer that worked on TKEM was also part of that meet up. The photo was posted by the costume designer for TKEM, in the photo the one wearing green is KGE's staff, while the one next to her is LMH's staff. Each of them also posted an IG story of them drinking together... 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC1j4PZnZOH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Although this is not directly related to our couple, it is nice to see their respective staff and even a production staff meeting up, a month after the drama ended. This goes to show that LMG and KGE are definitely not strangers at this point. After spending 8 months together, even though the staff don't really have direct interaction while filming, they are able to maintain the relationships that they made while filming TKEM. If the staff were able to create a relationship and maintain that post TKEM, then what about our couple who spent most of the 8 months together acting like a couple? I have no doubts that they have some sort of relationship, all that is left to do is hope and pray that they "decide to choose the fate that chose" them. 

• Like 11
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 7
  • Rickroll'D 1

45 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

SAME re: CCTV scene! I mean I've probably RIP'd the replay button in the video above.

First dive : *smack*. Then KGE's eyes widened as if to say let's go do this, it's our last kiss in the drama so let's forget the world and kiss for real. LMH saw it (look at his eyes it connected with hers for a split second before they did the second dive), and the rest as they say, is history.

This kiss is too real :lol:.The beheading kisses were real too, but still on constricted setting of scripts. But this one, I believe it’s more of their own improvisation. It’s definitely LMH and KGE first base making out session. Full of teasing and promises of the unmentionables here. Damn, and that lifting part, he’s a man after all. I think he deliberately stole one stroke or two :wub:. I think of him as that kind of man with his lady love. Never miss the chance to remind her that she’s his.

I remember my mouth hanging open during this scene and deliberately check whether it’s still Kdrama :lol:. It’s very intimate and watching them is like intruding their private moments. If anyone is still debating whether they’re already dating or not during the shooting of TKEM, that kisses should seal the deal. 

@MsMagic please remove the Instagram contents. Link only I think is allowed here.

• Like 6
  • Love 11

due to emotional distress with the PPL fine, I started a rewatch and made it to episode 13 within like, 16 hours.  

but we should dissect the beheading scene - the key theme is that while its intense, it’s also gentle.  the bgm is the tinkly romantic slow kind, like a warm cozy fire during a rainstorm.  lots of prolonged looks, and then a gentle fade to black.  there was a certain desperate passion there, but it was still slow and just soft.

i am not sure what they were trying to do during the bts- because that wasn’t the scene they were filming.  LMH was dive bombing KGE and while JTE was kind of hesitant though happily responsive, she went 0 to 60 just as quick as LMH

i will go watch again for science

• LOL 15
  • Awesome 3

1 minute ago, goldenashes97 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC0iLTEgSTg/?igshid=7tnxi295zkn8

Spot me in that crowd, and I'll buy you tickets to South Korea.

I am dead serious, guys. Go find  me now! Go! Go! Go!

you’re the one standing at ground level at 5pm looking very confused but guarding the crowd from illegal immigrants 

• LOL 22

Posted (edited)
On 7/20/2020 at 11:40 AM, goldenashes97 said:

you are not there babes I saw you in the  other stadium besides this LJS madness is happening there......:popcornjackson:

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • LOL 18

1 hour ago, HR. said:

Friendssss! So I'm continuously on IG waiting for any crumbs/post from LMH or KGE. I didn't find much regarding our couple BUT I did find a new meet up between LMH's TKEM staff and KGE's TKEM staff, post TKEM. This time though it wasn't just the respective staff of our couple, a costume designer that worked on TKEM was also part of that meet up. The photo was posted by the costume designer for TKEM, in the photo the one wearing green is KGE's staff, while the one next to her is LMH's staff. Each of them also posted an IG story of them drinking together... 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC1j4PZnZOH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Chingu looks like we are not giving you enough credit for your investigative skills and simply put you into delusion group..UNFAIR:lol:.. This is the crumb I needed for tonight's sleep..

Aigoo they are one big happy family .., godmothers and godfathers of our little future Min(I)Euns:wub: (This is for my delulu side)

On a serious front, is the meeting just for casual friendships or Is there a hidden possibility of TKEM S2 like many speculations spread across the social media? Eventhough I know there might be only .0001% chance of it happening, my heart flutters what if??  Frankly I miss seeing them together! The more dramas I watch, the more convinced I am that MinEun are special and what I witnessed throughout TKEM journey is purely magical <3

If they are going to maintain silence about their relationship for a while, I would love to see anything with LMH and KGE together! Let Lord have mercy on us and turn these meetings into something meaningful for us before I turn into a complete wacko:phew:

• Like 8
  • Love 12

Posted (edited)
On 7/19/2020 at 5:11 PM, MissSuperCyan said:

I would like to add that if KES is not comfortable writing scenes like that, then they can pick some Fan fic that would be perfect for that particular scenes. I would be happy to suggest some of them that is very detailed

On 7/19/2020 at 5:38 PM, Geolyvseven said:

You guys had me laughing like mad out here. 

I will write down one myself where I go into deep territories with it. I read one posted by @Phoenix88

I was mindblown after reading it.. 

Since then I couldn't unsee and it was the continuity of the CCTV kiss scene! It was well written and detailed I was taken by surprise reading that one in a good way. I didn't think it would go that deep on details 

We need to gather all the adult fanfics we can get our hands on and post it here and Share it with the ship for charity purposes :joy:

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote image
  • LOL 13

parallel meta universe where lee gon is a singer named lee min ho who does a bunch of page 470 for us 

• LOL 10

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, goldenashes97 said:

Lee Jong Suk,

Come and visit this thread.

Or maybe she got confused because of the Lee surname. 

@Time loop you can refer to the first page for those fanfics

Edited by extrodinairey
  • LOL 10

Posted (edited)
On 7/20/2020 at 1:03 PM, Prerna said:

Can someone check kge managers recent post on ig it says 

ig translation - PROUD OF RESIGNATION 

so can someone please check and analysis....

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC2daOAJEBc/?igshid=1g9zbuosmaxpx

There's a comment now that says the translation is wrong - apparently, he said he was proud of the photo 

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, markovingian markov said:

This kiss is too real :lol:.The beheading kisses were real too, but still on constricted setting of scripts. But this one, I believe it’s more of their own improvisation. It’s definitely LMH and KGE first base making out session. Full of teasing and promises of the unmentionables here. Damn, and that lifting part, he’s a man after all. I think he deliberately stole one stroke or two :wub:. I think of him as that kind of man with his lady love. Never miss the chance to remind her that she’s his.

@markovingian markov What you wrote touched my core and I cannot help feeling fuzzy thinking about it. We need men like LMH who is not afraid to pursue, not afraid to be aggressive, all in the pursuit of someone he loves. He is a MAN, not those boys in their 20s. He knows what he NEEDS.

Is it appropriate to say this here? I like the look of JHI as someone sweet and nice. But he looks too sweet and nice to fight LMH for KGE! Hahaha... LMH has insisted, persisted, did not back off, did not give up - and I think we all agree he got the girl!!

Sigh - why must I be reminded of this CCTV scene? The way they looked at each other, the smiles they gave each other, they way they kissed - damn, I am gaping again.

• Like 13
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2