[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

ROFL

i cant with the expression of three ahjussi musketeers.. trying to look calm, holding their smiles.. 

ahjussssiiii... spill it will ya!!!!! 

Ya..yaa.. we should trace that 3 ahjussi.. make them spill all the beans.. i bet there's tons of this couple pictures and videos in his phone..:hwaiting:

• LOL 10

36 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

ROFL

i cant with the expression of three ahjussi musketeers.. trying to look calm, holding their smiles.. 

ahjussssiiii... spill it will ya!!!!! 

literally is us 

it’s kind of creepy, super supportive, glaring deeply to look for clues

someone invite the ahjussi team here pls

im surprised we haven’t somehow managed to hack cctv 

also every time y’all say appa kim

• LOL 11

26 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:
Edit: i see that it had been posted by @TDeas but let me just keep this here because she looks beautiful in that outfit B)

Hmm... wait :blink:

mindbridge signal?

Look at her blank expression tho. Clearly she didnt get the signal.. it was cut somewhere.. by someone

:shaq:

• LOL 23

26 minutes ago, gutterland said:

Ya'll check this thread, everyone's getting extra creative with the lack of new content. I hope lmh drops a bomb this week but imagine though if its kge this time.. We all be like 

Super hilarious. LMAO! 

HAHAHA! I bet LMH has seen this and they're all probably laughing their RickRoll'D off too. 

:hwaiting:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

21 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

Hello, everyone! 

Here's my version of Tyrant Lee Gon and Jung Tae Eul. 

Explicit and NSFW. 

Chapter One: https://www.wattpad.com/924240256

Hope it's um..... A refreshing read. 

Omg I didn’t know you were in this forum. This is like a fangirl moment for me bc I really enjoy reading your writing. You are able to capture the personality LMH and KGE perfectly. Thank you for your effort, it definitely keeps me insane during drought season and post TKEM. I look forward to reading more of your content <3

• Like 4

7 hours ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I want her to have a seductive-themed photoshoot with captain. I mean, look at her here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCpGl35J3Z-/?igshid=zjfltfezxtok

I have figured your plan Chingu:lol: You want everyone to fall in deep gutter pit by sharing this and move the thread faster!

KGE's stare is point blank in seduction zone.  You think poor captain will be in right frame of mind for a photoshoot ??! I pity that bed for multiple thrusting, thumping  and jumping .. I am sure about one thing though, "beheading BTS" will definitely take a hike:phew:

I can imagine my boy staring at me cross-legged … "runs"

• Naughty 3
  • LOL 6

Hi everyone! Been a loyal lurker to this shipper thread though I only recently signed up for an account/decided to reveal myself lol.

I know there's a huge amount of fanfics out there already, but since things have been slow lately with our fave couple, I thought I'd share my fanfic.

This one starts in LMH's point of view. Click below if you want to read :D

https://pinkshades.tumblr.com/

• Like 8
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 1