[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Okay..

because so many said that Kim Appa always like so many comments in his post.

So I decided to look over the JHI and KGE pict that Mr.Kim posted in his IG (to compare)

But do you know what surprised me??

An account named “verisyah” said about 2 persons that looked like Ggone. They are JHI and LMH’s mom!
And..Our Kim Appa liked this comment.:wub:

*he didn’t like so many comments in this post, in my POV he also seems to choose which comment to like.

You can check in this post chingu.

You don’t have to go through thousands comment, it is under 100 comments.
And this one is recent (4wk ago) compared to the time it posted (96wk).
Hence, I guess he read the comment and choose which one to like, not just liking some good comments that come first.

Back to the crumb.

So which one that looked like KGE? JHI? Mother in law? Or both?

Hint to answer:

- I’ve scrolled so many times. He only liked two comments.

1st by “smcl12” : i’v been waiting for this! (refer to TIFL movie) *96wk ago

2nd by “verisyah” : (You can see what i wrote above)*4wk ago

- an account named “miimiilove” commented : They look alike (refer to JHI-KGE), but uri Kim Appa didn’t like this comment. *96wk ago 

:coolshades:

Edited by Heera
Removing the link to Mr.Kim’s IG to avoid any illegal immigrants who wants to know his IG account
  • Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 9

7 hours ago, inBinJinitrust said:

My 2nd post today :D browsing IG and came across this aaaaahhhhh check THIS out guys:heart: our captain IS approved by appa Kim :heart:

https://pasteboard.co/JivvS1C.jpg

thank you chingu for sharing this news, now it makes my ahjumma visual clear :sparklyeyes: as my :heart: goes like this at the moment  original.gif

Royal couple want me to die..

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Heera said:

Okay..

So I decided to look over the JHI and KGE pict that Mr.Kim posted in his IG (to compare)

An account named “verisyah” said about 2 persons that looked like Ggone. They are JHI and LMH’s mom!

*he didn’t like so many comments in this post, in my POV he also seems to choose which comment to like.

Hence, I guess he read the comment and choose which one to like, not just liking some good comments that come first.

Back to the crumb.

Hint to answer:

- an account named “miimiilove” commented : They look alike (refer to JHI-KGE), but uri Kim Appa didn’t like this comment. *96wk ago 

I see you got very busy after following Kim Appa. :lol:

Keep it coming.

:approves:

This ship is the first I've seen where we can follow so many other people for clues- staffs, family members, companies, costars... :D

• LOL 19
  • Awesome 1

Annyeong, RC ladies and gents! 

Been off the grid for a few days because of work. Min Ho ssi and Ggone ssi quiet, too. 

But I have a question for anyone who’s willing to answer because this shipper here might be hallucinating due to busy schedule and lack of sleep. I saw Kim appa’s post of Ggone grilling and was scrolling thru the comment. Someone’s comment goes “Stay health you and your family. I wish our King-Lee Min Ho can have a chance to join a family dinner like this. I’m sure that you will like him.” 

I was curious that it got more than 100 likes and has many comments, too. And I was surprised-a bit in denial but totally ecstatic. Did I see it right? Kim appa liked the comment??? My eyes not fooling me and I’m not hallucinating things? If this is real-this is a sogn of approval, right? 

:crazymad:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCzlAbLJ52W/?igshid=179com9adlizd

• Like 10

Just some thoughts on one of the theories eloquently laid out by @AgentQuake on why KGE does not like/follow LMH on IG, particularly point #2 (business decision).

I get LMH's case where it's deliberate to not follow/like any posts.

As for KGE... let's assume there is nothing going on between the two and they are just sunbae/hoobae. I don't see how liking/following LMH could hurt her brand? She follows/likes JHI's posts (which she's had a project with as well). So why a different treatment with LMH if the relationship is purely professional?

Something to think about during this dry season :) 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 3

37 minutes ago, KGE fan 1217 said:

Just some thoughts on one of the theories eloquently laid out by @AgentQuake on why KGE does not like/follow LMH on IG, particularly point #2 (business decision).

I get LMH's case where it's deliberate to not follow/like any posts.

As for KGE... let's assume there is nothing going on between the two and they are just sunbae/hoobae. I don't see how liking/following LMH could hurt her brand? She follows/likes JHI's posts (which she's had a project with as well). So why a different treatment with LMH if the relationship is purely professional?

Something to think about during this dry season :) 

I'm not sure about why KGE doesn't like LMH posts, but as for why she doesn't follow: I don't think KGE follows anyone who doesn't follow her. Her tendency is to follow back those who follow her first. 

• Like 12

5 hours ago, Heera said:

Okay..

Back to the crumb.

Hint to answer:

Omg. I am really in gutterland. I dont know why that LIKING made me :bashful:  for me this is a loaf! Btw your research is just exceptional! :allgoodlol:Please continue... hahahahah! 

btw the heat of negativity of this visibility of ggones appa are appearing in socmed. For me, ggone appa is smart and siMply a stage father. Its true for me. But to the haters...ggone father is just SUPER PROUD and that this actress is actually his work of art. This person is 50 percent from his dna. He knows that. And he wants everybody to know that. Why wouldnt he be? She can be glamorous with chungmuro lights everywhere and then she can be the daughter that cooks bbq with smoke everywhere too! And In spite of many hardships of her chosen field, she did not change for the worse but instead she became the best version of herself. 

For any parent, mahgad if i would have this kid as mine...they might ask me to stay inside a facility cause i will be a parent that wears a shirt in public that has her face on it and shouting famous lines from her works!!! :yay: 

• Like 6
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 4

3 hours ago, kdfan_incad said:
This is the comment from Appa's post re: JHI and KGE picture. Comment from account name verisyah and Appa liked it (CR to to @Heera's earlier post): 

@kimingi61 Twin .. I always remind me to this word "twin" ifffff i see their pic hi sir .. this is my first time to like korean actress, my heart going for kim go eun .. dont know why, i like her classic face and her smile that always bring happyness .. i just want to tell, 2 persons that seems like @ggonekim if i see her picture, and it will remind me to lee min ho beloved mother and this cute actor @holyhaein  may GOD blessing your familly health always
4w4 likesReply

thank you so much for sharing!

Idk how to copy paste a comment in IG. And it’s too long for me to type that comment before, because I didn’t have any patience to share the news. I was so much into kilig state before.:happyshakes:

Btw.. about this

3 hours ago, kdfan_incad said:

b. He knows they are in a "more than friends" relationship and that "like" post is a validation of that relationship and that one day LMH may actually end up meeting Appa and KGE's family;

I prefer to choose B. But with a different explanation. LMH met him already. They already ate together. :shaq:

34 minutes ago, unokboiii said:

Omg. I am really in gutterland. I dont know why that LIKING made me

for me this is a loaf! Btw your research is just exceptional! Please continue... hahahahah! 

Gladly that you can feel what I felt!

:hooray2:

Actually I was forced to do that, bc so many people said that he just like so many comments which come first.

I just wanna found a little bit validation to find reassurance. I’m sure uri Kim Appa really gave us some clues.(this is purely my opinion though:lol:)

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

KGE doesn’t need to follow LMH on IG because she gets to see dem thighs and legs (2 pieces and a drink for $3.99) in person on a regular basis after they’re all muscled up from pedaling halfway across the city, wind in the hair with sappy IU songs blasting behind him.

Cannot relate, it’s all a literal blur too me.

Have phone, will zoom.

• Like 2
  • LOL 21

1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

KGE doesn’t need to follow LMH on IG because she gets to see dem thighs and legs (2 pieces and a drink for $3.99) in person on a regular basis after they’re all muscled up from pedaling halfway across the city, wind in the hair with sappy IU songs blasting behind him.

ROFL.. Girl stahhhpppp :joy: 3.99$ for 2 pieces and a drink ?!! Blasphemy! You reduced him to McDonalds chicken nuggets... He's atleast 9.99$ with a side of aggressive hormones or sappy loverboy. You choose :shaq:

• LOL 13

44 minutes ago, Sandy M said:

ROFL.. Girl stahhhpppp :joy: 3.99$ for 2 pieces and a drink ?!! Blasphemy! You reduced him to McDonalds chicken nuggets... He's atleast 9.99$ with a side of aggressive hormones or sappy loverboy. You choose 

comes with a free large mac n cheese, jar of kimchi, and a $2100 face mask

• LOL 10

12 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

comes with a free large mac n cheese, jar of kimchi, and a $2100 face mask

Do i need to signup for delululand to be eligible for this package? Can someone with extra delulu signup on behalf? Just checking the fine prints.

Ps: please include the jangmi kahi balm and the bubble tea, too.  I'm officially addicted to it. I'm blaming tkem PPL for my weight gain.

Edited by extrodinairey
  • LOL 8

5 hours ago, KepohAhjumma said:

They saw something beautiful..:wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC45pnRpoHk/?igshid=vit2bwmec77h

I can't stop myself from rewatch their bts again and again and again...

Their drivers I presume?

If I were their parents, I would be offended if their drivers know more about my children’s love life :D. I bet they’ve already met the parents. Not rush, but sensible. When you know she/he is the one, no point to prolong the inevitable.

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

5 minutes ago, markovingian markov said:

Their drivers I presume?

If I were their parents, I would be offended if their drivers know more about my children’s love life :D. I bet they’ve already met the parents. Not rush, but sensible. When you know she/he is the one, no point to prolong the inevitable.

We never know chingu.. perhaps the driver is the spy planted by their parents. Hence taking picture of the couple act..:tenor:

• LOL 11

5 hours ago, KepohAhjumma said:

They saw something beautiful..:wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC45pnRpoHk/?igshid=vit2bwmec77h

I can't stop myself from rewatch their bts again and again and again...

ROFL

i cant with the expression of three ahjussi musketeers.. trying to look calm, holding their smiles.. 

ahjussssiiii... spill it will ya!!!!! 

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • LOL 14