Quantcast

1 hour ago, Prerna said:

So I came across some ig post that kge lives alone in downtown seoul and her parents live in the outskirts.....

Can you share this post pls...

1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

Disappointed in KGE.  There’s nothing reflective in that photo that I can inspect, so I’m looking inside the grill in case LMH is tanning in there.

LMH IF YOU CAN READ THIS PLS KNOW THAT OUR BRAINS ARE BEING FRIED BC OF YOUR ABSENCE HAHAHAH WE ARE REACHING NEW DEPTHS OF INVESTIGATION 

28 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Y’all, let me sink deeper into the bottom of this ship. 

What if... they are already married?

You have unlocked a new shipping territory my friend, but may I join you? :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Replies 21.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• effyisme

• Prerna

• koreaboooo

• Heretorant

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone! I’m a newbie here.. have being a silent reader for weeks. I’m a minoz since 2009. I went to LMH fan meeting before, in 2013. And since then, I’m so sincerely in love with LMH bc he i

This is the one time reality is better than expectation.    You’re right, we will never move on.    Just look at the way these two siblings look at each other. I wish I had a “brother

Apologies for cutting your masterpiece of a post...   The BTS of that kiss needs a whole thesis, senior seminar, PH.D, Master's, final project, level analysis by ITSELF. For those blessed en

10 hours ago, HappyVibes said:

Till then let me share my thoughts on something which is nagging me now. This maybe completely random making me a permanent member of delulu group or I maybe on to something with my feminine guts.. I am currently watching "Personal Taste "  for fun and in ep 6, I was mildly surprised and overwhelmed with the scenes of JJH taking care of PK during her monthly cramps. Honestly I felt lille emotional for I haven't seen such heartfelt scenes in kdrama in my viewing experience . Looks like dramas back then where more progressive and open (eg, Coffee prince , PT) compared to now (strictly my opinion and I maybe wrong with my limited knowledge)..

"Personal Taste" was actually my favorite LMH drama until TKEM. One thing that I really appreciate about Kdrama actors is their ability to internalize and fully embody a character's internal conflicts and struggles. I find that even during LMH's rookie years (Personal Taste was 2010 so he was still a rookie back then) he already had this showing but that skill got catapulted in TKEM.  Plus, perhaps on the more personal side he got definitely more mature as well so he is able to connect better emotionally with the character. 

I've been enjoying the FBI-ing stance from the many of you. I continue to trust in your steadfast belief in this ship. I don't have much to contribute at this point other than to say that I am, we all are, still with you in mind and spirit. Happy Sunday :)

• Like 14
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

clearly the PPL worked, I hope they got a lot of money from it bc they’ve broken a bunch of people

Is Maximus or Benjamin part of the PPL? I want Maximus!! :winkx:

How about the Aston Martin? I want that too ! Hahaha

• LOL 13
10 hours ago, Time loop said:

I need S2 to be r-rated if we get it. I would do anything to see LG-JTE have actual bed scenes not 1 or 2 but several spread thru out S2

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47h39inx2ckvfl1wnozi

No Crumbs

Sane MinEun shipping land ————>Drought Land

/|\                                                         |                            

Whole     |               (No Crumb Delulu Investigation)                       

Loaf      |                                                          |

| _ _ _ _ @gutterland<___________\|/

So you have landed on right time @gutterland, some soompi points just for your username ...I have high expectation now in you, don't disappoint B)

And don't get fooled by @extrodinairey;s sane shippiing drama, she was the mother of delulu shipping who brought out Hulk and whipping sessions earlier …..except for @jy_cohh everybody here lost their marbles long back:Twerkdatbutt:

• LOL 18
1 hour ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Should i consider myself a PPL's-victim-to-be? i was eyeing Kahi multi balm stick like all the time and there was irresistible pre-order for this kimchi too. I can tell that in the next few days my determination will fly out the window, tsk tsk :ph34r:

I should consider myself lucky that The Alley is not yet available in my country or my wallet will open itself up

Hence why the showrunners are probably rolling in money now

Didn’t they make back production costs when they were still in post, because of the PPL?  

I’ve decided to love my fate that chose me.  I love you, PPL. 

what

Anyways, I’ve been eying the Gentle Monster glasses for weeks now, ugh.  But the number one thing I want is the Bottega Veneta leather and wool jacket that every kdrama has right now - I WANT IT.  It’s also like, 3 mortgage payments.  If I could afford a mortgage :( 

https://www.nordstrom.com/s/bottega-veneta-leather-wool-trench-coat/5437057?origin=category-personalizedsort&breadcrumb=Home%2FWomen%2FClothing%2FCoats%2C Jackets %26 Blazers&color=2640 camel

I think the most expensive jacket I’ve ever bought was $70, and I’m too scared to get it dirty so I don’t wear it.  

can I use Soompi points to buy this

• Like 2
  • LOL 20
13 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

@HappyVibes Sorry to cut short your post. But you are more delusional than me! :D Your imagination spectrum is so wide that you can actually think KGE could be having PMS cramp in that hospital reunion BTS. Hahaha... @koreaboooo Now, my thoughts of KGE wearing mini denim skirt while grilling meat is nothing compared to her having pms cramps in ep 15, right????? Hahahaha...

:loolz: 

I think I'm still on the sane side with @extrodinairey and @jy_cohh, but I can see everyone's tipping the ship to gutter. Menstrual and mini skirts? At least try to be realistic. :lol::lol:

• LOL 13
8 hours ago, Phoenix88 said:

Lee Min Ho's antics

Old Video but Gold!!!

***Tennis Striptease 

Well let's just say he started fully clothed and ended with just a shorts...

***Kim Tan Battling with surfboard 

@AgentQuake this post is dedicated for You.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CCVThfiosht/?igshid=qybk6uk87vlc

Enjoy!!! 

8 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

Mmmm. I hope she survives watching this.  But she's more of a chicken leg gal.

Don't worry, there are many down there.  The drought will cause more to jump to the pits hahah

I don’t discriminate against body parts ok 

why do I want to be a tennis ball now

tchwack

• LOL 16
5 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

I don’t discriminate against body parts ok 

why do I want to be a tennis ball now

tchwack

But but but tennis ball inside mini shorts….OMG you are the ultimate winner PPT Galllll…who needs the freaking monster glass now that you are so near to monstrous body part...:tenor:

If I am in gutter land I spare no tennis ball too:phew:

• Naughty 4
  • LOL 5
2 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

But but but tennis ball inside mini shorts….OMG you are the ultimate winner PPT Galllll…who needs the freaking monster glass now that you are so near to monstrous body part...

If I am in gutter land I spare no tennis ball too:phew:

I SAID NOTHING ABOUT THAT THIS IS SLANDER 

• LOL 10
9 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

I SAID NOTHING ABOUT THAT THIS IS SLANDER 

Slander???:o  Enlighten me….LMH's hugeeeeeeeee palm which holds the tennis ball is indeed monstrous body part, don't you think..

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e473b19fbf64569ea52b7

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 10

To our dearest beloved Captain,

If you are lurking here, could you please please drop us some crumbs...wait I mean, loaves of bread, before everyone jump into the gutter pit? Please?? :bashful:

:cutekitty:

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
4 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

But the number one thing I want is the Bottega Veneta leather and wool jacket that every kdrama has right now - I WANT IT.  It’s also like, 3 mortgage payments.  If I could afford a mortgage

Wait till it becomes available at Nordstrom Rack. Or even better at TJ Maxx. Patience is a virtue....hahhaha :lol:

• LOL 8
3 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

Lee Min Ho's antics

Old Video but Gold!!!

***Tennis Striptease 

Well let's just say he started fully clothed and ended with just a shorts...

***Kim Tan Battling with surfboard 

@AgentQuake this post is dedicated for You.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CCVThfiosht/?igshid=qybk6uk87vlc

Enjoy!!! 

Are both the tennis and surfing videos during Kim Tan days? I want a frontal shot in wet suit!!! Don't ask me why???:lol::lol:

• Naughty 3
  • LOL 10

I agree they must have raked a lot of money through PPL. Production cost and actors' fee must be so high but they were able to break even before the show ended. I also don't think the warning will affect lmh and kge. I read somewhere that nowadays it's hard for production companies to breakeven production cost even if drama hits record breaking rating so they need every means to rake money like ppl and selling drama to vod platforms like netflix. And with the success of tkem on netflix, future projects with lmh or kge in it will surely be bought by netflix. 

Edit:

Found the article translation. You can read details from this thread: 

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3
6 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

Hence why the showrunners are probably rolling in money now

Didn’t they make back production costs when they were still in post, because of the PPL?  

I’ve decided to love my fate that chose me.  I love you, PPL. 

what

Anyways, I’ve been eying the Gentle Monster glasses for weeks now, ugh.  But the number one thing I want is the Bottega Veneta leather and wool jacket that every kdrama has right now - I WANT IT.  It’s also like, 3 mortgage payments.  If I could afford a mortgage :( 

https://www.nordstrom.com/s/bottega-veneta-leather-wool-trench-coat/5437057?origin=category-personalizedsort&breadcrumb=Home%2FWomen%2FClothing%2FCoats%2C Jackets %26 Blazers&color=2640 camel

I think the most expensive jacket I’ve ever bought was $70, and I’m too scared to get it dirty so I don’t wear it.  

can I use Soompi points to buy this

Babes just go to the nearest hospital and give one of your kidneys if they are working properly post tkem and these two dorks and you can buy your

bottegas......:crazy:

but please save some money to fly sk so you can claim the reimbursements from All the ppl who put u through this......

**** soompi points are only for OIM badges......

• LOL 15
On 7/19/2020 at 4:44 PM, gutterland said:

My hunch tells me they were officially together around that time when they filmed the cctv scene.

SAME re: CCTV scene! I mean I've probably RIP'd the replay button in the video above.

First dive : *smack*. Then KGE's eyes widened as if to say let's go do this, it's our last kiss in the drama so let's forget the world and kiss for real. LMH saw it (look at his eyes it connected with hers for a split second before they did the second dive), and the rest as they say, is history.

Edited by Lawyerh
Remove Embedded Instagram
  • Like 5
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 3