Quantcast

Just now, AquariusMY said:

And she is not wearing baggy jeans while doing her bbq! That looked like a mini denim skirt! Cute! She looks cute! Our captain must be smitten seeing her dressed like that in front of a bbq pit. Hotness!

Could he be there too???

I think they're normal jeans. Also probably just a family event. Too much delusional? :lol: Sit next to @HR.

• LOL 19
  • Replies 21.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• effyisme

• Prerna

• koreaboooo

• Heretorant

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone! I’m a newbie here.. have being a silent reader for weeks. I’m a minoz since 2009. I went to LMH fan meeting before, in 2013. And since then, I’m so sincerely in love with LMH bc he i

This is the one time reality is better than expectation.    You’re right, we will never move on.    Just look at the way these two siblings look at each other. I wish I had a “brother

Apologies for cutting your masterpiece of a post...   The BTS of that kiss needs a whole thesis, senior seminar, PH.D, Master's, final project, level analysis by ITSELF. For those blessed en

51 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

Her Dad said in one of the reply comment “Frankly, she is a good cooker” 

How come I cannot see any comments in her dad's IG recent IG post??

11 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I think they're normal jeans. Also probably just a family event. Too much delusional? :lol: Sit next to @HR.

But but but that really doesn't look like jeans to me. It is either a denim mini skirt or fine, I accept it to be a midi denim skirt. Regardless, it is a skirt :exercice:

Alright alright, take me down there. I am more than happy to be delusional if it means giving me something new to occupy my mind. And this will be a family bbq lunch with LMH invited. He gets to see and taste her cooking skills, spend time to get to know her family, and fool around with her nephew and niece.

AND, see her in mini denim skirt!

P/S: Sorry, I am clearly not a social media person. I can his her dad's IG comments now!

Edited by AquariusMY
Addition
  • Like 3
  • LOL 18
18 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

17 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

Alright alright, take me down there. I am more than happy to be delusional if it means giving me something new to occupy my mind. And this will be a family bbq lunch with LMH invited. He gets to see and taste her cooking skills, spend time to get to know her family, and fool around with her nephew and niece.

Welcome welcome! This drought is affecting our ability to be rational :crazy:

• LOL 13
4 hours ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Finally there's an update on queen's whereabout! lol.

Her father, Mr. Kim, to be exact.

It seems they had a barbeque and queen helped with the meat grilling 

Ohh, this reminds me of the scene where JTE introduced Lee Gon as her Boyfriend to her father. Are we having Dad-meets-BF moment here again? hahaha too much delulu will kill me!

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • LOL 23

Still can't get enough of this. All those quick glances. Crushing on Go Eun. 

:gangnamstyle:

https://twitter.com/starrymineun/status/1284447954124673024?s=20

2 hours ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Finally there's an update on queen's whereabout! lol.

Her father, Mr. Kim, to be exact.

Can't help but notice the hair tie on her right hand. This hair tie thing in TKEM could be another one of those real life stories intertwined into the drama. And perhaps LMH kept one of hers as a keepsake too. Lol! In his car for emergency purposes. Hahaha. 

:happyshakes::approves:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
4 hours ago, Heera said:

wow.. thank you!!!
So Susanna really support this ship...

Most welcome, @Heera!:rolleyes: Really glad to know that our MinEun Couple is so well-loved cos that is also our greatest wish for them! We want them to be truly happy with each other. Fanwars can turn ugly at times but we have complete faith in our Captain and both their agencies that they will take all the necessary measures to put a stop to it. In fact, our Captain has been providing us with all the breadcrumbs we need and has led us to believe that their love off-screen is REAL...:hooray2:

No one can call us delulu anymore since all the evidence has clearly shown that they are indeed together. When there are far too many coincidences occurring between the couple, this implies that it is NOT a coincidence anymore. They are there for a reason and once we put all the pieces together, we are able to make meaningful connections out of them. There we have it, a complete picture is formed...They are meant to be...:fullofhearts:

As ardent supporters of our OTP, we want to wish them all the love and happiness which they can find in each other.

For the simple reason...In Them, We Trust...:wow1:

• Like 6
  • Love 17

it’s the end of the weekend almost and neither of them have posted anything yet to send us into a meltdown 

cmon you two don’t let me down

also a certain goblin now makes YouTube videos 

im just saying if he mentions goblin maybe another certain someone will start peddling that bike again

he’ll pedal so fast the bike will fly in front of the moon, E.T. style 

ET go hooooome

• Like 1
  • LOL 21

@jy_cohh are you still around? I'm so afraid that everyone will sit next to HR. at this rate, and I might be left alone on this side of the ship. Please don't leave me hanging

:sweating:

Did someone mention the goblin has youtube videos now??

:hackingspree:

• LOL 16
  • Love 1

All we need now is for LMH to post one shake any 1 body part with a love song bgm video and THAT'S IT!

1000th PAGES We Will Celebrate so...

MINHO SSI you know what to do yeah

:rickroll:

• Like 1
  • LOL 17

So the thread is still calm making more shippers to join @HR. delulu fandom?!:lol:... I guess my boy is resting well after having heartfelt tummy full grilled food made by his love of his life..They might post at midnight since both will be wide awake like vampires to suck our sleep as well:lol:

Till then let me share my thoughts on something which is nagging me now. This maybe completely random making me a permanent member of delulu group or I maybe on to something with my feminine guts.. I am currently watching "Personal Taste "  for fun and in ep 6, I was mildly surprised and overwhelmed with the scenes of JJH taking care of PK during her monthly cramps. Honestly I felt lille emotional for I haven't seen such heartfelt scenes in kdrama in my viewing experience . Looks like dramas back then where more progressive and open (eg, Coffee prince , PT) compared to now (strictly my opinion and I maybe wrong with my limited knowledge)..

Now coming back to TKEM and MinEun, my thought process immediately went to the BTS of ep 15 where LMH hugs stabbed KGE in front of hospital and asks "Apayo?" rubbing her tummy. All these time it never occurred to me that KGE must be suffering from monthly cramps and her constant tiredness and sitting after the takes makes sense now, and knowing that LMH  might have been constantly caring throughout that BTS (his gentle hug, his body flip to check her when she sat down, that caring smile while breaking the hug, etc etc )… Now that whole BTS has changed for me..This may not be a big deal for many, but for me any man who is sensible enough to understand a woman's pain during those times is definitely a "Gem" of a kind and not to be missed!! If my gut was right, KGE is one lucky woman and I wish them both the universe of happiness and beyond!! Gosh, writing this making me senti, looks like am onto PMS:unsure:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 10

While watching the re run of Hyori’s bed n breakfast it’s kinda easy to imagine KGE and LMH be in this kind of show in their 40s. But they’re super private but who knows

Have i crossed the delulu ‘s line? At the bottomless pit?

Ok back to the re run

edited: wth Netflix just prompted me error: cannot playback. They don't appreciate my sudden mineun daydreaming 

• LOL 11
5 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

Now coming back to TKEM and MinEun, my thought process immediately went to the BTS of ep 15 where LMH hugs stabbed KGE in front of hospital and asks "Apayo?" rubbing her tummy. All these time it never occurred to me that KGE must be suffering from monthly cramps and her constant tiredness and sitting after the takes makes sense now, and knowing that LMH  might have been constantly caring throughout that BTS

@HappyVibes Sorry to cut short your post. But you are more delusional than me! :D Your imagination spectrum is so wide that you can actually think KGE could be having PMS cramp in that hospital reunion BTS. Hahaha... @koreaboooo Now, my thoughts of KGE wearing mini denim skirt while grilling meat is nothing compared to her having pms cramps in ep 15, right????? Hahahaha...

• LOL 21
13 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

@HappyVibes Sorry to cut short your post. But you are more delusional than me! :D Your imagination spectrum is so wide that you can actually think KGE could be having PMS cramp in that hospital reunion BTS. Hahaha... @koreaboooo Now, my thoughts of KGE wearing mini denim skirt while grilling meat is nothing compared to her having pms cramps in ep 15, right????? Hahahaha...

Delulu aside, I kinda get her point. Judging how less energetic KGE in that BTS, she could be probably having PMS.

• Like 2
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Bad news related to the drama TKEM. The drama (including our couple?) will receive warning from Korea Communications Standards Commision for the excessive use of PPL.. 

Oh god.. i hope it wont affect them too much.. i mean, do actresses and actors have a say to refuse following scenario prepared by the production team? i mean... goshh.. my head hurts reading this.. 

https://n.news.naver.com/article/025/0003017523 

• Like 4
  • Unamused 5
  • Sad 3
  • Shocked 2

Wht happened everyone it seems the black hole of love is getting more members now.....:crazy:

all DELULU gals are joining the bottom of the list .....
These dorks have nicely created a bbq pit for all of us with so much drought and now we are all being grilled by our queen with No deets and updates....:o

I don’t think so we will be able to go through 2022 also at this speed.....

effing now I know why they are selling all these Korean beauty products to us who have left nothing beautiful on our face coz of all the damages(just dreaming about there whereabouts)

my whites on my head have multiplied like a virus and are sprouting from everywhere now just coz of them,,,,this is one hell of a task I am not shipping anyone in my life ever again......

they say “ In love you have to be patient”

RickRoll'D with patience minoshi boy just grab my gal and take her to the alter I wanna see the wedding now like reallly now......:evillaugh:

• LOL 16
1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

im just saying if he mentions goblin maybe another certain someone will start peddling that bike again

he’ll pedal so fast the bike will fly in front of the moon, E.T. style 

ET go hooooome

miss quake never disappoints :phew: 

wbk

i had expected for you to head to that denouement and i was right. my humour really matches yours, or should it be the other way around? 

• LOL 6

@MinGoLove Imma keep my mouth shut right now about the PPL, since it’s late and I am monitoring my resting heart rate

But I would like to remind everyone of the scene where the cops staked out a lip balm store, the SUIT KIMCHI, Yeong eating fried chicken twice in one day, and LMH choking down the bottled coffee while attempting to tell KGE that it tasted like the magical coffee that Yeong makes for him, despite TWO EPISODES PRIOR YEONG SAYING HE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO MAKE COFFEE 

:evilelmo:

• LOL 16
35 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

Bad news related to the drama TKEM. The drama (including our couple?) will receive warning from Korea Communications Standards Commision for the excessive use of PPL.. 

Wait a minute hold up for a minute? Warning to a drama that ended a month and half ago? It doesn't add up unless the drama has continuity that is when a warning is warranted meaning TKEM has not ended. We got hints of S2 from that report otherwise there wouldn't have been warning because you can't warn something that has ended because you either fine them or give them penalty but not warning because it has already disbanded. The only conclusion is that TKEM has not ended hence why they got a warning to not repeat this 

• Like 8
43 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

200.gif?cid=ecf05e4786874ff057b36ca1e14b

I was quite serious when I wrote about it but now with your reaction Happy Vibes have gone to bed with Delulu "sulking" Vibes.

So finally even I have lost my last ounce of sensibility :crybaby:...

• Like 2
  • LOL 9