Quantcast

24 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

I will do the analysis on his legs while y’all dissect the song

Lemme at them LEGS

You beat me to this, I was going to tag you ... that's your specialty..Legs and shorts? Hahaha 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Replies 21.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• effyisme

• Prerna

• koreaboooo

• Heretorant

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone! I’m a newbie here.. have being a silent reader for weeks. I’m a minoz since 2009. I went to LMH fan meeting before, in 2013. And since then, I’m so sincerely in love with LMH bc he i

This is the one time reality is better than expectation.    You’re right, we will never move on.    Just look at the way these two siblings look at each other. I wish I had a “brother

Apologies for cutting your masterpiece of a post...   The BTS of that kiss needs a whole thesis, senior seminar, PH.D, Master's, final project, level analysis by ITSELF. For those blessed en

1 minute ago, Lara2020 said:

You beat me to this, I was going to tag you ... that's your specialty..Legs and shorts? Hahaha 

I don’t even like men who wear shorts, especially the ones hiked up to their butt cheeks because WHY

I love me a well dressed man in normal, well fitting pants

BUT LMH AND THOSE SHAWT SHAWTS

• Like 1
  • LOL 17
1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

I don’t even like men who wear shorts, especially the ones hiked up to their butt cheeks because WHY

I love me a well dressed man in normal, well fitting pants

BUT LMH AND THOSE SHAWT SHAWTS

Oh no no no ...not them butt cheeks!!! I can't even imagine ...arghh nightmare!! Hahaha 

Yeah LMH shorts are fine ...I bet KGE loves those shawts too!  hahaha

• LOL 2
18 hours ago, inbetween0and1 said:

So captain is actually the planner type 

which means........

World, see what is this “think twice” “plan well” boy doing right now??? LOL :hwaiting2:

As the top star in SK/Asia entertainment industry for 10+ years, Minho definitely knows what he’s doing & what consequences would be.
He’s being so brave & candid. :thumbsup: 
Best wishes my king & queen:heart:

17 hours ago, lusciousgy said:

Just had some catch up on BTS feed of some current ongoing drama...and nope..am not feeling the chemistry as how our glorious couple gave us from airing time till now. Our couple interaction is definitely beyond co-stars. They both have personal feelings towards each other. Hence, why we are in this together as we firmly believe in what we have seen so far. It’s a rainy weekend...wonder if someone will drop sweet song post later. It’s a wonderful evening to spend it with someone you adore. 

yes I think what brought us here is, after watching 10-20 years of Kdramas & love stories in real life, it’s quite easy for us to tell which Kdrama couple is just for promotion & which is “excitingly different & so real” :blush:

13 hours ago, TDeas said:

Close my quote and ready for nicer dreaming about them in my sleep tonight, just have a thought if.

LEE GON is. Stands for :

"LEE" Minhossi  :heart:  G "GON" ESSI

fated !!!  Aka Umyong !!!

nite everyone 

wow 3 months ago in April I started to watch TKEM because Minho & Goeun were the two I loved, admired & thought they would bring a great art piece to us, And now...it turns out we are sooo lucky, they have brought us a lot of surprise & happiness!!! :relaxed:
We watched a beautiful TKEM love story on screen, more importantly we saw the beautiful love between the two of them off screen:elated:, and we also found our shippers base here lol:piggydance: 

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated, twitter
  • Like 13
  • Awesome 10
9 hours ago, LiveThePresent said:

World, see what is this “think twice” “plan well” boy doing right now??? LOL 

As the top star in SK/Asia entertainment industry for 10+ years, Minho definitely knows what he’s doing & what consequences would be.
He’s being so brave & candid. :thumbsup: 
Best wishes my king & queen:heart:

yes I think what brought us here is, after watching 10-20 years of Kdramas & love stories in real life, it’s quite easy for us to tell which Kdrama couple is just for promotion & which is “excitingly different & so real” :blush:

wow 3 months ago in April I started to watch TKEM because Minho & Goeun were the two I loved, admired & thought they would bring a great art piece to us, And now...it turns out we are sooo lucky, they have brought us a lot of surprise & happiness!!! :relaxed:
We watched a beautiful TKEM love story on screen, more importantly we saw the beautiful love between the two of them off screen, and we also found our shippers base here lol

Great post. Well put and I couldn't agree more

giphy.gif

c5d9f75ee091780b7d028da0a152a1f428711ab1

Spoiler

I am waiting for this two to come public. We know whats up

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 9
7 hours ago, MinLyn said:

Hi @Heera, I think you will like this heartfelt message written about our MinEun Couple.

It's hard to calm down with this lingering charm of the LeeEul Couple. It's been more than a month already and I really miss them. When I think of this, I can't help but smile to myself. Thanks to you, my life every day has been really happy. Thank you LeeEul Couple! I wish our LeeEul Couple all the happiness!

wow.. thank you!!!
So Susanna really support this ship

:highonflowers:

• LOL 16
4 hours ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Finally there's an update on queen's whereabout! lol.

Her father, Mr. Kim, to be exact.

It seems they had a barbeque and queen helped with the meat grilling 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCzlAbLJ52W/?igshid=1ek5zbourrdjk

You shippers are hilarious. I can't believe I am now following Kim Go Eun's dad. because of you guys! :joy:

I just clicked follow and I am now one of his followers:rickroll:

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • Like 2
  • LOL 21

And she is not wearing baggy jeans while doing her bbq! That looked like a mini denim skirt! Cute! She looks cute! Our captain must be smitten seeing her dressed like that in front of a bbq pit. Hotness!

Could he be there too???

• LOL 21