[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

another funny conversation i bumped into in the twitter.. 

so some fans were having fun about their own theory that someone was being cropped from the picture of Ggone grilling.. HAHAHHAHAHA.. 

just for fun y'all.. 

• LOL 16

6 hours ago, MissSuperCyan said:

Delulu aside, I kinda get her point. Judging how less energetic KGE in that BTS, she could be probably having PMS.

My take on when LMH was asking whether it hurts and them put his hand on her stab wound area was probably there were some lines to that nature, and they were practicing but i think it got cut out, maybe because it gives the idea that she was pregnant and not suffering from a stab wound. Probably they cut that out and just shot LMH running to Ggone and hugging her real tight and both were in tears missing each other. If they had included the touch the wound area, might have been such a anti climax of "miss you so much" feels. Just my 2cents on it.  

• Like 16

1 hour ago, LadyJamanchu said:

so i read it from twitter, Before we thought KGE never like any post that has LMH in it. (*^▽^*) But surprise surprise she liked one of her nephews photo that had  LMH in it... ulalala

So you didn't get the memo here huh..:lol::P

On 7/6/2020 at 10:39 PM, Miadee said:

YESa!!! She liked LMH PICS!!!!!! ALAS!!!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

On 7/19/2020 at 2:23 PM, extrodinairey said:

@jy_cohh are you still around? I'm so afraid that everyone will sit next to HR. at this rate, and I might be left alone on this side of the ship. Please don't leave me hanging

IM STILL HERE!!! GIRL I GOTCHU! 

You and me at the top of the ship :happydance:

Balancing out the rest of the ship who are at the bottom doing this :fiercebunny: ready to whip anyone at any moment with their imaginations hehe 

You all crack me up. The last few pages were HILARIOUS. 

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • Like 5
  • LOL 10

1 hour ago, MinGoLove said:

another funny conversation i bumped into in the twitter.. 

so some fans were having fun about their own theory that someone was being cropped from the picture of Ggone grilling.. HAHAHHAHAHA.. 

just for fun y'all.. 

I am liking this theory! Hahaha 

Shall I cross my fingers for another captain's lovestagram update that would somehow connect the dots to this grilling activity? Probably a cropped picture of him standing next to a BBQ pit (oh of course in his shorts)?! Hahahaha ...okay too obvious!  

• LOL 11

14 minutes ago, Lara2020 said:

I am liking this theory! Hahaha 

Shall I cross my fingers for another captain's lovestagram update that would somehow connect the dots to this grilling activity? Probably a cropped picture of him standing next to a BBQ pit (oh of course in his shorts)?! Hahahaha ...okay too obvious!  

Nothing is impossible my friend. This of course would be the ultimate scenario for us shippers, don’t forget that the new LMH is known for being too obvious with his feelings. :phew:

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Disappointed in KGE.  There’s nothing reflective in that photo that I can inspect, so I’m looking inside the grill in case LMH is tanning in there.

4 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

I think agentquake must've been high on some fried chicken or her kimchi is back on shelf, cos I actually sit on the upperdeck. Hehhehehehhee

I was doing a community service, trying to reel her in from drowning too much into LMH's short shorts which she always associates with fried chicken and her relentless need to zoom in any picture with LMH in it. Even the blue-y phone thing.

See. This emoji is me. Innocent and sane me.

I SAW THE KIMCHI IN TWO STORES!!!  ITS BACK!

clearly the PPL worked, I hope they got a lot of money from it bc they’ve broken a bunch of people 

• LOL 21

31 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Disappointed in KGE.  There’s nothing reflective in that photo that I can inspect, so I’m looking inside the grill in case LMH is tanning in there.

I SAW THE KIMCHI IN TWO STORES!!!  ITS BACK!

clearly the PPL worked, I hope they got a lot of money from it bc they’ve broken a bunch of people 

Should i consider myself a PPL's-victim-to-be? i was eyeing Kahi multi balm stick like all the time and there was irresistible pre-order for this kimchi too. I can tell that in the next few days my determination will fly out the window, tsk tsk :ph34r:

I should consider myself lucky that The Alley is not yet available in my country or my wallet will open itself up

• LOL 13

1 hour ago, Prerna said:

So I came across some ig post that kge lives alone in downtown seoul and her parents live in the outskirts.....

Can you share this post pls...

1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

LMH IF YOU CAN READ THIS PLS KNOW THAT OUR BRAINS ARE BEING FRIED BC OF YOUR ABSENCE HAHAHAH WE ARE REACHING NEW DEPTHS OF INVESTIGATION 

28 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Y’all, let me sink deeper into the bottom of this ship. 

What if... they are already married?

You have unlocked a new shipping territory my friend, but may I join you? :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

Is Maximus or Benjamin part of the PPL? I want Maximus!! :winkx:

How about the Aston Martin? I want that too ! Hahaha

• LOL 13

10 hours ago, Time loop said:

I need S2 to be r-rated if we get it. I would do anything to see LG-JTE have actual bed scenes not 1 or 2 but several spread thru out S2

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47h39inx2ckvfl1wnozi

No Crumbs

Sane MinEun shipping land ————>Drought Land

/|\                                                         |                            

Whole     |               (No Crumb Delulu Investigation)                       

Loaf      |                                                          |

| _ _ _ _ @gutterland<___________\|/

So you have landed on right time @gutterland, some soompi points just for your username ...I have high expectation now in you, don't disappoint B)

And don't get fooled by @extrodinairey;s sane shippiing drama, she was the mother of delulu shipping who brought out Hulk and whipping sessions earlier …..except for @jy_cohh everybody here lost their marbles long back:Twerkdatbutt:

• LOL 18

1 hour ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Should i consider myself a PPL's-victim-to-be? i was eyeing Kahi multi balm stick like all the time and there was irresistible pre-order for this kimchi too. I can tell that in the next few days my determination will fly out the window, tsk tsk :ph34r:

I should consider myself lucky that The Alley is not yet available in my country or my wallet will open itself up

Hence why the showrunners are probably rolling in money now

Didn’t they make back production costs when they were still in post, because of the PPL?  

I’ve decided to love my fate that chose me.  I love you, PPL. 

what

Anyways, I’ve been eying the Gentle Monster glasses for weeks now, ugh.  But the number one thing I want is the Bottega Veneta leather and wool jacket that every kdrama has right now - I WANT IT.  It’s also like, 3 mortgage payments.  If I could afford a mortgage :( 

https://www.nordstrom.com/s/bottega-veneta-leather-wool-trench-coat/5437057?origin=category-personalizedsort&breadcrumb=Home%2FWomen%2FClothing%2FCoats%2C Jackets %26 Blazers&color=2640 camel

I think the most expensive jacket I’ve ever bought was $70, and I’m too scared to get it dirty so I don’t wear it.  

can I use Soompi points to buy this

• Like 2
  • LOL 20

13 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

@HappyVibes Sorry to cut short your post. But you are more delusional than me! :D Your imagination spectrum is so wide that you can actually think KGE could be having PMS cramp in that hospital reunion BTS. Hahaha... @koreaboooo Now, my thoughts of KGE wearing mini denim skirt while grilling meat is nothing compared to her having pms cramps in ep 15, right????? Hahahaha...

:loolz: 

I think I'm still on the sane side with @extrodinairey and @jy_cohh, but I can see everyone's tipping the ship to gutter. Menstrual and mini skirts? At least try to be realistic. :lol::lol:

• LOL 13

8 hours ago, Phoenix88 said:

Lee Min Ho's antics

Old Video but Gold!!!

***Tennis Striptease 

Well let's just say he started fully clothed and ended with just a shorts...

***Kim Tan Battling with surfboard 

@AgentQuake this post is dedicated for You.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CCVThfiosht/?igshid=qybk6uk87vlc

Enjoy!!! 

8 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

Mmmm. I hope she survives watching this.  But she's more of a chicken leg gal.

Don't worry, there are many down there.  The drought will cause more to jump to the pits hahah

I don’t discriminate against body parts ok 

why do I want to be a tennis ball now

tchwack

• LOL 16

5 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

I don’t discriminate against body parts ok 

why do I want to be a tennis ball now

tchwack

But but but tennis ball inside mini shorts….OMG you are the ultimate winner PPT Galllll…who needs the freaking monster glass now that you are so near to monstrous body part...:tenor:

If I am in gutter land I spare no tennis ball too:phew:

• Naughty 4
  • LOL 5

2 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

But but but tennis ball inside mini shorts….OMG you are the ultimate winner PPT Galllll…who needs the freaking monster glass now that you are so near to monstrous body part...

If I am in gutter land I spare no tennis ball too:phew:

I SAID NOTHING ABOUT THAT THIS IS SLANDER 

• LOL 10