[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

19 minutes ago, MissSuperCyan said:

I would like to add that if KES is not comfortable writing scenes like that, then they can pick some Fan fic that would be perfect for that particular scenes. I would be happy to suggest some of them that is very detailed

Ya know, I was just thinking earlier that the beheading kiss scene must be the most "scandalous" scene in all of KES' dramas. I don't know if I'm just biased because it's KGE and LMH, so correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, I'm not sure anymore how the lines of shippers here go, but add me to the delulu list. It's a lot more fun there these days :joy:   

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

On 7/19/2020 at 4:55 PM, Time loop said:

I need S2 to be r-rated if we get it. I would do anything to see LG-JTE have actual bed scenes not 1 or 2 but several spread thru out S2

On 7/19/2020 at 5:11 PM, MissSuperCyan said:

I would like to add that if KES is not comfortable writing scenes like that, then they can pick some Fan fic that would be perfect for that particular scenes. I would be happy to suggest some of them that is very detailed

You guys had me laughing like mad out here. 

I will write down one myself where I go into deep territories with it. I read one posted by @Phoenix88

I was mindblown after reading it.. 

Since then I couldn't unsee and it was the continuity of the CCTV kiss scene! It was well written and detailed I was taken by surprise reading that one in a good way. I didn't think it would go that deep on details 

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote gif
  • LOL 11

57 minutes ago, gutterland said:

It is screaming and oozing happiness. Also on the last filming day, he looks so happy not an ounce of sadness

Yes i watched the last bts again and realized he was so happy and busy wishing goodbye to everyone except for kge.. because this was just the beginning for them 

:hwaiting2:

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 3

Minute 2:55

Spoiler alert: the dude appears to be one of us and is probably hiding somewhere here.  He seems extremely excited by the neck kiss and implied that LMH is eating KGE, which is what WE HAVE BEEN SAYING.  He treats KGE’s neck just like a fried chikin leg.  

What happened to the one dude who posted in here

Is he the guy in the video 

• LOL 18

7 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Spoiler alert: the dude appears to be one of us and is probably hiding somewhere here.  He seems extremely excited by the neck kiss and implied that LMH is eating KGE, which is what WE HAVE BEEN SAYING.  He treats KGE’s neck just like a fried chikin leg.  

Now i think, it's time for @KGE fan 1217 to come clear on this.. 

We promise we wont judge 

LOL 

• LOL 14

Hello, fellow Court Ladies. 

Dropping by the update of my fic: 

Romancing Miss Sunshine Chapter 9: 

https://www.wattpad.com/923048720-romancing-miss-sunshine-i-wanna-be-your-endgame

I hope you'll enjoy it.

And also, I hope you'll continue enjoying TKEM season 2 as well, the crumbs of MinEun's real-life romance.

Have a great week ahead!

• Like 3
  • Love 12
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, HR. said:

@gutterland welcome welcome! I hope soon LMH will make another cryptic post so you can join in on our sometimes sane, sometimes delulu investigation LOL. For now, I think you are seated with the sane shippers of this thread, but if this drought keeps up, I think you might end up next to me with other delulu shippers :lol:

Haha thanks for the welcome @HR. and thank God I still sound sane with my introduction and can sit in the upper deck with fellow sane shippers for the meantime before I go full delulu with this indefinite drought. 

28 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

FML

The stupid PPL fine inspired me to start an official rewatch since it’s been a minute, and I’m at episode 3 now.  It’s almost 3am. 

Also welcome @gutterland, I am constantly inspired by your name and find it commendable.  Pls join me, I live in the deepest darkest pits of gutter land and delulu island with my dear friend @extrodinairey

we spend our days eating chicken in our short shorts 

Thanks for the welcome ms quake. You always crack me up with your comments but I'll enjoy my seat here for the time being. I know my destiny is to live in deepest pits of this hole hence the username. I predict l'll be joining you real soon. One more cryptic blurry post by lmh wearing shorty shorts shorts with dilated eye showing reflection of kge accompanied by background music and I'll jump from this deck joining you and @extrodinairey. Looking forward to that day I spend days eating chicken with you two while we float in gutterland. :sparklyeyes:

• LOL 14

On 6/18/2020 at 10:37 AM, singersleeps said:

1052-EEC6-80-B7-4-E43-B41-F-EA4-DE2-A7-C

wishing lee min ho and kim go eun another happy and bright day.

may your love grow deeper each day

God, bless them with happiness, may they be each other's shooting stars, may they find happiness by being together :fullofhearts:

• Like 5
  • Love 17

2 hours ago, gutterland said:

Thanks for the welcome ms quake. You always crack me up with your comments but I'll enjoy my seat here for the time being. I know my destiny is to live in deepest pits of this hole hence the username. I predict l'll be joining you real soon. One more cryptic blurry post by lmh wearing shorty shorts shorts with dilated eye showing reflection of kge accompanied by background music and I'll jump from this deck joining you and @extrodinairey. Looking forward to that day I spend days eating chicken with you two while we float in gutterland. 

I think agentquake must've been high on some fried chicken or her kimchi is back on shelf, cos I actually sit on the upperdeck. Hehhehehehhee

I was doing a community service, trying to reel her in from drowning too much into LMH's short shorts which she always associates with fried chicken and her relentless need to zoom in any picture with LMH in it. Even the blue-y phone thing.

:lollipop:

See. This emoji is me. Innocent and sane me.

• LOL 13

On 7/19/2020 at 6:30 PM, inbetween0and1 said:

Add up another delulu material for the weekend  

Totally agree with this. The only correction is that she is not wearing a pair of jeans (pants). In my eyes, she is wearing a denim skirt! I hope I am right and not that my eyes have been spoilt by the earlier dark soompi theme and many nights of researching the BTSs.:crazymad:

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote twitter
  • Like 1
  • LOL 8

On 7/19/2020 at 8:00 PM, extrodinairey said:

I think agentquake must've been high on some friend chicken or her kimchi is back on shelf, cos I actually sit on the upperdeck. Hehhehehehhee

I was doing a community service, trying to reel her in from drowning too much into LMH's short shorts which she always associates with fried chicken and her relentless need to zoom in any picture with LMH in it. Even the blue-y phone thing.

See. This emoji is me. Innocent and sane me.

Oh no, if we are on the same deck.. Who's with @AgentQuake now? Must be lonely in that pit.. Can someone join her there? :crymeme: 

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • LOL 7

On 7/19/2020 at 5:57 PM, AgentQuake said:

Hmmm... I have a reply on this but I don't think it's appropriate for the younger members ;) 

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote video
  • LOL 6

20 minutes ago, Phoenix88 said:

Lee Min Ho's antics

Old Video but Gold!!!

***Tennis Striptease 

Well let's just say he started fully clothed and ended with just a shorts...

***Kim Tan Battling with surfboard 

@AgentQuake this post is dedicated for you

Enjoy!!! 

Mmmm. I hope she survives watching this.  But she's more of a chicken leg gal.

9 minutes ago, gutterland said:

Oh no, if we are on the same deck.. Who's with @AgentQuake now? Must be lonely in that pit.. Can someone join her there? 

Don't worry, there are many down there.  The drought will cause more to jump to the pits hahah

• LOL 12

36 minutes ago, KGE fan 1217 said:

Hmmm... I have a reply on this but I don't think it's appropriate for the younger members ;) 

I also so much wished to speak on this but the whole soompi rule book flash drives in front of me and I have to hide in my gutter land again.......:crazy:

koreans and there innocence will kill me  one day........:crazymad:

• LOL 14

On 7/19/2020 at 3:27 PM, MinGoLove said:

Bad news related to the drama TKEM. The drama (including our couple?) will receive warning from Korea Communications Standards Commision for the excessive use of PPL.. 

Oh god.. i hope it wont affect them too much.. i mean, do actresses and actors have a say to refuse following scenario prepared by the production team? i mean... goshh.. my head hurts reading this.. 

https://n.news.naver.com/article/025/0003017523 

About this excessive PPL ‘controversy’, its nothing new at all. Kdrama and variety shows periodically gets reprimands/sanctions by KCSC. And the sanctions is directed to the TV studio and/or production house. It seldom affects the actors as they’re just following the script and act according to the given scenario.

I also need to highlight that this is not the 1st warning directed to TKEM. Earlier on, JEC character, PM Koo has made sexist remarks about her undergarment in episode 1. This attracted the attention of KCSC as well.

Don’t worry. The sanction still needs to be deliberated but it won’t affect the cast members. :allgoodlol:

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote twitter
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 4

57 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Don't worry, there are many down there.  The drought will cause more to jump to the pits hahah

That's a relief then, I was going to volunteer and join her but I just got boarded to this ship and I want to experience each delulu level before I reach my destiny of eating chicken in xxs shorts, zooming, measuring borders and tracing shadows of some blurry pictures while playing dancing universe in background. :joy:

• LOL 15