Quantcast

On 7/18/2020 at 3:30 AM, Ima Imo said:

I have confession to make. I am not someone who drag my withdrawal symptoms from a drama too long, so I cope it by watching my fav old dramas and I easily moved on from The King. However, what I found difficult to move on is THIS LOVELY LMH X KGE! How can I?? Esp. after that 2 July post!!!

But then, finally this week I decided to rewatch The King.

Now Idk how KES did give KGE and LMH personal references in the lines! In ep 3, when JTE tried to attract the high school boys to join the Taekwondo Academy, she found her plan is a failure and protesting how she should have a double eyelid procedure but her father just ignored it and said it will appear as time passes. I rly believe KES put it as she got the inspiration from KGE experience now! I was not paying attention much before but for sure, rewatching it makes you realize the details you missed before! 

By the way, I would like to ask the Minoz here, who is actually Lee Minho personal manager? What is the role of Shin Kihoon, the photographer, the nanograph? I'm already familiar with ggone's staff as she uploaded them on Insta, but for LMH it seems his staff often changes every project? In the previous ones, the stylists were not the same with The King ones. I found LMH dream team staff (the staff said it like that xD) on LMH bodyguard IG, seems like they hung out after the King ends and posted the group photo. 

Anyway, my today's finding by checking their staff IG are: LMH and KGE stylists are now following each others on IG, gon's manager also follows LMH stylists, then Shin Kihoon the photographer is the only LMH dream team staff for The King who follows KGE (well, maybe it's for future job reference with ggone, who knows). So, seeing the IG itself, I am pretty sure their staff are def close. 

well, what a free time I had today due to WFH. Tbh I feel weird when checking the staff IG, why do I stalk regular ppl like this, is it only me?? :tears:

Your investigation skills are so powerful haha

I tried looking for LMH bodygard IG but couldn't find it... I NEED HEEELP !!

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • LOL 13
  • Replies 21.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• effyisme

• Prerna

• koreaboooo

• Heretorant

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone! I’m a newbie here.. have being a silent reader for weeks. I’m a minoz since 2009. I went to LMH fan meeting before, in 2013. And since then, I’m so sincerely in love with LMH bc he i

This is the one time reality is better than expectation.    You’re right, we will never move on.    Just look at the way these two siblings look at each other. I wish I had a “brother

Apologies for cutting your masterpiece of a post...   The BTS of that kiss needs a whole thesis, senior seminar, PH.D, Master's, final project, level analysis by ITSELF. For those blessed en

Good morning/afternoon/evening, chingus! 

I can’t help it, I laughed so hard because I feel the same. :crymeme:

Same, girl, same. Love starts to pour in SNS for these two. That campaign to shower them love and positivity should be done everyday.

:heythere:

This is just me dropping by before switching to RL. Career > weekend but first, MinEun Hello. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 10
13 hours ago, MsMagic said:

Yes I agree 100%. I hope in private she calls LMH 'sweetie' instead of 'oppa', though. Hihi

This is so true! She looked like a high school girl getting teased by her classmates to her crush. She couldn't even look him straight in the eye for long. Meanwhile, LMH...stare-heart-eyes-stare-heart-eyes-laugh-stare-heart-eyes-appreciate-stare-heart-eyes-laugh-laugh-appreciate-stare-heart-eyes and just wanted to stay doing heart eyes beside her in the presscon forever :lol:

Yes, she looks so giddy from the praises. If I remember correctly, she was so charmed but still composed at the praises from GY in Goblin presscon, nothing like TKEM presscon at all. It is like seeing a girl who is in love being paid excessive attention from the boy she loves and being overly giddy by it. 

• Like 4
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 1
58 minutes ago, Mingo said:

I tried looking for LMH bodygard IG but couldn't find it... I NEED HEEELP !!

His username is @/guardjin

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

Hi RCL, I am really loving all these investigative cum detective work you have all painstakingly invested your precious time and effort spent in our favourite MinEun Couple. Once again, I can't thank you enough for all your hard work. :fullofhearts:

In the busyness of my life, it's really rejuvenating and pleasurable reading all your thorough analysis and astute observations of the interactions between our OTP. Just as amazing is the way you ladies are able to make connections to all the possible links related to our Couple. I will try to chip in wherever I can. In the meanwhile, do let me enjoy the fruits of your labour. :highonflowers:

• Like 5
  • Love 7
On 7/18/2020 at 3:30 AM, Ima Imo said:

I have confession to make. I am not someone who drag my withdrawal symptoms from a drama too long, so I cope it by watching my fav old dramas and I easily moved on from The King. However, what I found difficult to move on is THIS LOVELY LMH X KGE! How can I?? Esp. after that 2 July post!!!

But then, finally this week I decided to rewatch The King.

Now Idk how KES did give KGE and LMH personal references in the lines! In ep 3, when JTE tried to attract the high school boys to join the Taekwondo Academy, she found her plan is a failure and protesting how she should have a double eyelid procedure but her father just ignored it and said it will appear as time passes. I rly believe KES put it as she got the inspiration from KGE experience now! I was not paying attention much before but for sure, rewatching it makes you realize the details you missed before! 

By the way, I would like to ask the Minoz here, who is actually Lee Minho personal manager? What is the role of Shin Kihoon, the photographer, the nanograph? I'm already familiar with ggone's staff as she uploaded them on Insta, but for LMH it seems his staff often changes every project? In the previous ones, the stylists were not the same with The King ones. I found LMH dream team staff (the staff said it like that xD) on LMH bodyguard IG, seems like they hung out after the King ends and posted the group photo. 

Anyway, my today's finding by checking their staff IG are: LMH and KGE stylists are now following each others on IG, gon's manager also follows LMH stylists, then Shin Kihoon the photographer is the only LMH dream team staff for The King who follows KGE (well, maybe it's for future job reference with ggone, who knows). So, seeing the IG itself, I am pretty sure their staff are def close. 

well, what a free time I had today due to WFH. Tbh I feel weird when checking the staff IG, why do I stalk regular ppl like this, is it only me?? :tears:

who the effing is ***shin kihoon now????

guys please don’t add new difficult names in the list I can’t remember these names ya it’s damn confusing.....these all shin min roll in my mind endlessly....

are we now digging these poor souls ig also for our investigations?????

your research is commendable we can start our own k-drama with all these deets.....we have all the important ppl gathered here....

*****can someone enlighten me with these new entrants in the scenario 

On 7/18/2020 at 9:53 AM, HR. said:

His username is @/guardjin

babes I just saw his ig post I think he is not LMH personal bodyguard he is working with everyone in the industry.....

so let him enjoy his stew peacefully with his family......

:rickroll:

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • Like 2
  • LOL 13

Just wanted to share this here. Short but sweet story written by a fellow shipper. Love how everyone is making an effort to keep our ship alive while we are in this drought. 

• Like 11
  • Love 2

Perhaps most of you have seen this around ig. It was taken from LMH's staff's ig story at the same camping site location, but then it got erased.

Some thought one of the ladies in the photo was queen herself, she had rings on her thumb and other fingers, just like queen's personal style.

I don't think it was her tho.

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

RickRoll'D !!!!!!!!

i am telling you LMH if you are lurking here these post by my fellow shippers will ruin your plans so buckle up

and act fast....:

I hope your diana stays with you for the betterment of your kingdom....

• LOL 21
  • Love 1

Hello Fellow Shippers, 

The thread is so quiet without crumbs huh! Such a tiring day and I literally can't keep my eyes open but still, here I am beating-head-against-the-wall.gif… I guess this obsession can't be cured till their announcement is done!

PLOT TWIST:

LMH & KGE have been dating for a long time and TKEM is the unofficial official announcement. Otherwise how to explain the easter eggs and crumbs. 

Haha..Who knows Chingu , that may the actual twist of how we all been clowned:lol:… Oddly I have thought about this scenario few weeks after the presscon, because after multiple viewing I caught entire cast esp WDH and KGE giggling immediately when the host started questioning LMH about KGE.  I mean it was as if they guessed LMH is going to blurt something as he is completely smitten and they were trying to keep straight face. They definitely had some inside jokes going on throughout the series! Like many stated here, I have seen KGE is other presscons and saw how professional she was!! Even when GY appreciated to the extend of being blessed to be working with her, she bowed with respect That is the sunbae-hoobae relationship defined, mutual respect..but in TKEM it was like bunch of friends teasing a secret lover-couple amidst them..maybe TKEM presscon was an announcement and people were too blinded to catch them that time, thats why LMH took the responsibility of providing direct crumbs plastering on our faces.. right now everything is under suspicious radar for us, so lets not leave any possibility:lol: 

13 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

@HappyVibes High five, girl! It sounded like you are talking about me! I take pride of my poker face and continue to deal with so many different aspects of daily life while my heart is screaming inside whenever there are crumbs from our LMH, and reading all shippers' FBI analysis! Haha. While having online meetings (still working from home), I will be casually scrolling my phone for new news (particularly when I am not the one chairing the meetings). Another minute I will be trying to do revisions with my kids, while my inner heart can't wait for the day to end so that I can park myself with my phone to seek updates. I surprise myself with my keen interest with this couple to actually fangirl like this and actively commenting here.

This ship better sail for us to witness the fruit of our labour! 

gimme-five-smiley-emoticon.gifMate!! I think every woman inside this thread is confident on their own skin, capable of handling various aspects of RL and this virtual world of shipping. I have stopped touching my phone during day time 1)to avoid distraction 2) to retain my eyesight which was completely ruined due to late night screening on this thread ever since I started to invest in this shipping business:lol:. What surprising is I started developing new found respect for these fangirls.. I used to get annoyed at them for getting so hyper and investing so much time for some random stars when i was a mere drama watcher..now I feel am being punished for those times being in their shoes:lol:

AMEN to your bold words !!

I bring you guys the colored version of captain's most recent B&W 'The Project' photo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCv9avWB9or/?igshid=1q48xeel6xz3d

WHY Chingu WHY???? So all our dreams and theories of "beheading" maroon shirt is debunked???!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO…I refuse to accept this!! This pic is gray-color coded and not original !! I need this delulu information to sleep tonight:cheers:

With hopes of new crumbs, have a HAPPY WEEKEND CHNGUS!! BYBYEE

• Like 4
  • LOL 12
  • Awesome 2

Me to Lee Gon and Jeong Tae Eul.

Me to Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun. 

Me to TKEM.

Me to Woo Do Hwan.

Me to IG notifications from LMH and/or KGE.

Me to Weibo findings. 
Me to ANY SORT OF CRUMB. 
Me to my non-TKEM or LMH related Spotify  playlists. 
ME TO MY SANITY.

• LOL 17
2 hours ago, HappyVibes said:

WHY Chingu WHY???? So all our dreams and theories of "beheading" maroon shirt is debunked???!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO…I refuse to accept this!! This pic is gray-color coded and not original !! I need this delulu information to sleep tonight

With hopes of new crumbs, have a HAPPY WEEKEND CHNGUS!! BYBYEE

@HappyVibes actually there's a new delulu material here, lol. The investigation on captain's camping-in-a-beheading-outfit photo now already reached the 'blue phone case' stage :surprisedwut:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCxUWqkpIbj/?igshid=1ftsg8l9wj9ko

• LOL 20
  • Awesome 1
On 6/14/2020 at 11:22 PM, Mineun said:

They started off as friends, getting to know each other then they discovered they have common interests, they clicked and matched perfectly well that's why they are so comfortable with each other. I also think they have some jokes that only both of them know. 

During shooting, they  are slowly developing their feelings for each other mutually and not one sided. They have this kind of Mutual Understanding, "I like you" "I like you too".

After the drama, I believe they are already "there" and they are working on it. Enjoying each others presence. :wub: 

bringing back past post just because I am missing them much today.

to lee min ho and Kim go eun, my fervent wish is you guys will fall deeper in love with each other today, tomorrow and till life time. I love you both 

• Like 6
  • Love 9

As I went through our captain's IG (I'm not stalking!!), it suddenly occurred to me that captain's cryptic first love song wasn't really the 'dancing in the universe'. I think it is during this dressing room photo and shaking shoe video!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBm7yfvhApN/?igshid=nc1xageyefb

In the video there's a bgm, someone mentioned before it is this song:

이 밤 (Feat. 슬로 (sllo)) - This night

The part he played is at mark 2:13, I think. I couldn't really find a good translation but from what I can gather from Google not so accurate translation is something like, he miss her.

The chorus is something like this:

This night is colored by you

I don't want to convey in plain language oh

Now this night is full of you ....

Maybe someone here can find a better translation of the song but it is a love song. He hid this song and distract us with him shaking his converse shoes! Very subtle captain! Hahaha 

:rickroll:

8 hours ago, Heretorant said:

We need to celebrate over fried chicken, MSD and kimchi! 

Holding each and every one of us accountable! 

Yes, yes I'd like to join the party on the wedding day ! hahaha

:heart1:

• Like 5
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 7

When someday they got married and this will be their future daughter :D

with a genetically blessed visual and acting talent inherited from both Pa and Ma, i can see a future hallyu-chungmuro star ready to take the center stage, lol. "Lee Min Eun" sounds nice :phew:

Anyway wth am i rambling about? hahaha, we haven't even passed the first stage first! Pa and Ma's dating confirmation!

It seems my delulu got worse on weekend :sweatingbullets: See you in another 20 years, Lee Min Eun :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
On 6/15/2020 at 6:51 AM, Heretorant said:

If they don’t date, it’s gonna be because they decided not to for whatever reasons best known to them but not because they didn’t have feelings for each other cause There’s obviously something there. I really hope they go for it tho. It’d be such a shame if they didn’t cause What I’ve seen from them is very beautiful and the rarest kind of love. In this day and time finding love and the right partner is harder than remembering euler’s number. And lmh and kge To me are like each other’s other half. I still get goosebumps when I think about their story, Cause it literally feels as if they were made for each other, they’re too similar and they just arghh click. Like a jigsaw puzzle. Oh weelll, Only Time will tell , really pray and hope it works out for them tho. What they have or what they can have is too good to let go. Very hard to find.

Only time can tell.

Even a blind man can see they have romantic feelings toward each other.

Though now I am already convinced they are an item right now, just patiently waiting for the good news, not dating news, but marriage news.

I want them to date privately as of right now because they deserve the privacy to grow their love, to be as normal as other human being. Take as much time as you guys need, and though there will be no announcement regarding the truth, and if you guys don't end up together (please no) in future, it will still be a beautiful memory to witness true love portrayed by actor lee min ho and kim go eun :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1