[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

7 hours ago, MinLyn said:

Hi @Heera, I think you will like this heartfelt message written about our MinEun Couple.

It's hard to calm down with this lingering charm of the LeeEul Couple. It's been more than a month already and I really miss them. When I think of this, I can't help but smile to myself. Thanks to you, my life every day has been really happy. Thank you LeeEul Couple! I wish our LeeEul Couple all the happiness!

wow.. thank you!!!
So Susanna really support this ship

:highonflowers:

• LOL 16

4 hours ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Finally there's an update on queen's whereabout! lol.

Her father, Mr. Kim, to be exact.

It seems they had a barbeque and queen helped with the meat grilling 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCzlAbLJ52W/?igshid=1ek5zbourrdjk

You shippers are hilarious. I can't believe I am now following Kim Go Eun's dad. because of you guys! :joy:

I just clicked follow and I am now one of his followers:rickroll:

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • Like 2
  • LOL 21

And she is not wearing baggy jeans while doing her bbq! That looked like a mini denim skirt! Cute! She looks cute! Our captain must be smitten seeing her dressed like that in front of a bbq pit. Hotness!

Could he be there too???

• LOL 21

Just now, AquariusMY said:

And she is not wearing baggy jeans while doing her bbq! That looked like a mini denim skirt! Cute! She looks cute! Our captain must be smitten seeing her dressed like that in front of a bbq pit. Hotness!

Could he be there too???

I think they're normal jeans. Also probably just a family event. Too much delusional? :lol: Sit next to @HR.

• LOL 19

51 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

Her Dad said in one of the reply comment “Frankly, she is a good cooker” 

How come I cannot see any comments in her dad's IG recent IG post??

11 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I think they're normal jeans. Also probably just a family event. Too much delusional? :lol: Sit next to @HR.

But but but that really doesn't look like jeans to me. It is either a denim mini skirt or fine, I accept it to be a midi denim skirt. Regardless, it is a skirt :exercice:

Alright alright, take me down there. I am more than happy to be delusional if it means giving me something new to occupy my mind. And this will be a family bbq lunch with LMH invited. He gets to see and taste her cooking skills, spend time to get to know her family, and fool around with her nephew and niece.

AND, see her in mini denim skirt!

P/S: Sorry, I am clearly not a social media person. I can his her dad's IG comments now!

Edited by AquariusMY
Addition
  • Like 3
  • LOL 18

18 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

17 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

Alright alright, take me down there. I am more than happy to be delusional if it means giving me something new to occupy my mind. And this will be a family bbq lunch with LMH invited. He gets to see and taste her cooking skills, spend time to get to know her family, and fool around with her nephew and niece.

Welcome welcome! This drought is affecting our ability to be rational :crazy:

• LOL 13

4 hours ago, inbetween0and1 said:

It seems they had a barbeque and queen helped with the meat grilling 

Ohh, this reminds me of the scene where JTE introduced Lee Gon as her Boyfriend to her father. Are we having Dad-meets-BF moment here again? hahaha too much delulu will kill me!

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • LOL 23

Still can't get enough of this. All those quick glances. Crushing on Go Eun. 

:gangnamstyle:

https://twitter.com/starrymineun/status/1284447954124673024?s=20

2 hours ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Can't help but notice the hair tie on her right hand. This hair tie thing in TKEM could be another one of those real life stories intertwined into the drama. And perhaps LMH kept one of hers as a keepsake too. Lol! In his car for emergency purposes. Hahaha. 

:happyshakes::approves:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

4 hours ago, Heera said:

wow.. thank you!!!
So Susanna really support this ship...

Most welcome, @Heera!:rolleyes: Really glad to know that our MinEun Couple is so well-loved cos that is also our greatest wish for them! We want them to be truly happy with each other. Fanwars can turn ugly at times but we have complete faith in our Captain and both their agencies that they will take all the necessary measures to put a stop to it. In fact, our Captain has been providing us with all the breadcrumbs we need and has led us to believe that their love off-screen is REAL...:hooray2:

No one can call us delulu anymore since all the evidence has clearly shown that they are indeed together. When there are far too many coincidences occurring between the couple, this implies that it is NOT a coincidence anymore. They are there for a reason and once we put all the pieces together, we are able to make meaningful connections out of them. There we have it, a complete picture is formed...They are meant to be...:fullofhearts:

As ardent supporters of our OTP, we want to wish them all the love and happiness which they can find in each other.

For the simple reason...In Them, We Trust...:wow1:

• Like 6
  • Love 17

it’s the end of the weekend almost and neither of them have posted anything yet to send us into a meltdown 

cmon you two don’t let me down

also a certain goblin now makes YouTube videos 

im just saying if he mentions goblin maybe another certain someone will start peddling that bike again

he’ll pedal so fast the bike will fly in front of the moon, E.T. style 

ET go hooooome

• Like 1
  • LOL 21