Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Did she actually spell something out? Why is Min-Ho smiling like Joker? Did she confess her feelings for him through this scene? Oh my dear heart, just hold on for a little bit more. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

It seems that we will fully rely on captain for crumbs in upcoming months :ph34r:

i read somewhere that promotional activities for Hero movie will be pushed back to around December (but the validity for this info needs to be rechecked i guess)

If i'm not mistaken SBS Award will be taken place around December too, i hope they will win the best couple and both attend the event.

• Like 10
  • Rickroll'D 3

7 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

It seems that we will fully rely on captain for crumbs in upcoming months :ph34r:

i read somewhere that promotional activities for Hero movie will be pushed back to around December (but the validity for this info needs to be rechecked i guess)

If i'm not mistaken SBS Award will be taken place around December too, i hope they will win the best couple and both attend the event.

yes!! I hope they could attend.. and i hope

Ggone will wear sexy or short dress (eventho i HIGHLY doubt it)...well, I just want her to troll someone who said he doesn't like his significant other wearing mini skirt/shorts.. HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA 

AIIGOOOO.. December feels like a million years awaaay.. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 19

4 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

Ggone will wear sexy or short dress (eventho i HIGHLY doubt it)...well, I just want her to troll someone who said he doesn't like his significant other wearing mini skirt/shorts.. HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA 

Hahaha, another sexy back like BIFAN will be great too! Even a KGE fan account from Singapore already had this polling on what dress she might wear to Hero premiere, lol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCio98BJXKf/?igshid=753gq50tpexc

26 minutes ago, HR. said:
Did she actually spell something out? Why is Min-Ho smiling like Joker? Did she confess her feelings for him through this scene? Oh my dear heart, just hold on for a little bit more. 

I think he actually had that electrical sensation from KGE's fingers tracing his palm and he tried to hold it in?

Wait, why it sounds 19+? lol :lol:

*runs

• LOL 10
  • Awesome 3

@Quinn Luong You are definitely not alone. We are all here in the same ship as you. I mean, we are feeling the same, wishing the same, waiting the same.

I am so tired living a double life. There are so many things to tend to in real life, and here I am anticipating wearily for something from our royal couple. Just anything, as long as it is something that the skillful shippers can decipher. But I guess we need to remind ourselves no news is also good news, as we do not want denial news by them or their agencies of their relationship!

Lets continue with our thoughts of them dating privately, opening up their hearts to each other and progressing well in their relationship!

• Like 5
  • Love 9

21 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

Dear my friend,

I think KGE will wear the long dresses, skirts or pants when she accompany with LMH to get the event. Since I remember that I read LMH interviews somewhere (sorry I forgot the reference) that he prefers his gf wears long pants or dresses :D. But I know our Queen will be the most beautiful lady on that night even if she wears long dresses or skirts. :love:

• Like 6
  • Rickroll'D 4

8 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

@Quinn Luong You are definitely not alone. We are all here in the same ship as you. I mean, we are feeling the same, wishing the same, waiting the same.

I am so tired living a double life. There are so many things to tend to in real life, and here I am anticipating wearily for something from our royal couple. Just anything, as long as it is something that the skillful shippers can decipher. But I guess we need to remind ourselves no news is also good news, as we do not want denial news by them or their agencies of their relationship!

Same here :D my husband and my child are totally okay with this little MinEun obsession of mine (my husband even becomes my discussion partner, lol), but yes i lead a double life at the office.

I guess i just try to embrace it and checking frequently for their news update here and in other SNS when i have plenty of time to ease my shipper soul.

Some shippers even use their spare time to google-view the GPS route between BH Ent and MYM Ent buildings, lol. I really admire their dedication!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CCufCG2JtwY/?igshid=9kr8wqcv6pdy

• LOL 12
  • Awesome 3

11 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

And I yelled screw you fishing and started searching for scissors to trim those damn hairs blocking my view…those hairs..those damn hairs…

My side of the ship sees KGE's shoulder and arm blocking the view. Are we looking at the same picture? :ph34r:

It's always the editor or whoever selected the scene's fault. Leave them hair and limbs alone!

:coolshades:

Unless you are talking about your own hair, which is blocking your view.  That's a totally different story then. Hehahhehshahwh

• LOL 19

7 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

My side of the ship sees KGE's shoulder and arm blocking the view. Are we looking at the same picture? :ph34r:

It's always the editor or whoever selected the scene's fault. Leave them hair and limbs alone!

Unless you are talking about your own hair, which is blocking your view.  That's a totally different story then. Hehahhehshahwh

Your side of ship is little sunken under the weight of multiple subships and hence your viewing is debased:lol:.. My side is elevated and hence LMH's hair is the main culprit in zoomed versions...B)

oh and don't worry about my hair blocking, am almost bald now from all the craziness of these two dorks:phew:

• LOL 15

Gosh I wanna see more of this two.. If S2 doesn't come I will riot!  

Eco4vV9UwAAM6FS?format=jpg%26name=small&

IckyEarnestGermanshorthairedpointer-smal

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

Translation: Heyyyy guys Jamanchu has a new lead!!! What is the meaning of this?? Hahaha the universe conspires! JK!

HAHAHAHA I'm in the middle of my slumber and saw this and jumped out of bed thinking it was legit because I thought this was the same plant from his post on July 3. I actually zoomed in, thinking I would find something on the leaves??? (IDEK why I did that, I was half asleep okay!) oh my my my, hopefully we will get IG notifications tomorrow morning from either LMH or KGE. 

• LOL 12

Posted (edited)
On 7/17/2020 at 1:41 PM, HappyVibes said:

@koreaboooo: You are  such a sweetheart to share such treasures with us here. Thank you for all your time-consuming effort , the clarity is topnotch !!

These pics are making me miss those glorious days of TKEM , so take your time and keep em coming…as @RosesAreRed stated, if there is one thing we MinEun shippers are good at, thats waiting, waiting and more waiting:lol:..

@Quinn Luong : You are not at all alone :lol:..  If you have backread this thread, you might have found solace learning there were even bigger lunatics here than you:lol::lol:..We are all peas of same pod , so join the madness here.B) ..Let me give you an example, I wanted to distract myself so badly after all the MinEun shares (ermm esp the slow-mo errmm) here , that I decided to learn about fishing and this is how it ended up:phew: 

BAIT:

HOOK:

LINE:

BITE:

SINKER:

And I yelled screw you fishing and started searching for scissors to trim those damn hairs blocking my view…those hairs..those damn hairs….

I don’t understand RickRoll'D wht  was there staff doing(sorry must be standing on a side and giggling seeing there coochi- cooing)at least they could have made him wear his legendary clips that time.....
and whts with kge why the effing is she not tying her hair now...:.

where is that hair tie when we goddamn need it.....

I am really disappointed in there staff.....

:surprisedwut:

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • LOL 11

3 hours ago, Quinn Luong said:

Let me know do we have any members of our group that have the same situation as same as me:))

You are definitely not alone chingu!

I tried to watch other Kdramas, but at the end of the day, before going to sleep I always HAVE TO consume my daily dose of MinEun: BTS, fan made MV, my fave scene from TKEM, anything. And then I imagine what LMH and KGE are doing at the moment and I giggle like crazy..... and I still have a longing feeling crawling inside me everytime I hear Paul Kim's Dream.

It's not that I can not move on from TKEM.

It's my concious decision to not move on from MinEun and TKEM and I live my live happily with this.

:issohappy:

• Like 8
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, hazelnutlatte said:

I tried to watch other Kdramas, but at the end of the day, before going to sleep I always HAVE TO consume my daily dose of MinEun: BTS, fan made MV, my fave scene from TKEM, anything.

I started watching Psycho But It's Okay, thinking that a fresh start would somewhat help me move on, but NOPE. Turns out Secretary Kim of TKEM is in the new drama as the ML's best friend, AND young Kang Shin Jae is also in the new drama as the young version of the ML. How will I move on if there are overlaps with actors from The King???? And just as I get into the new drama, The Swoon posts the last set of BTS from TKEM. Well , I guys the universe is telling me to hang around TKEM and MinEun because something great is about to happen? hopefully. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 16
  • Awesome 3

Some more knetz all set to make them

date and get married.....

:popcornjackson:

I liked specially this one they also think that both should not get pressurised by everyone around.....

8 minutes ago, KGE fan 1217 said:

I just noticed that they were staring at each other eye to eye for close to 10secs during the TKEM presscon.

https://twitter.com/justggone/status/1283058510574411776?s=21

Would you stare at a co-worker in the eyes that long? :lol:

I agree with you who stares and talks like that in a press-con which is going to be viewed by effing everyone ......

Also I did not get it LMH wanted kge to call him oppa which she did not do coz she said he is her sunbae and she wanted to be formal but the way she was hitting him and In the last sec. the way she took the mike from LMH and spoke was so informal....

I was confused for a bit like why do u wanna say gal let’s not get complicated with our deep inner feelings for our lover boy coz admit it gal he is your Kim tan.....

someone who is head over heels for you and u are not less affected...::

:whytho:

• Like 2
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 3

Have we ever seen a real life couple act together before? I have never seen this before? I hope TKEM S2 becomes the first time ever where we see a couple dating and doing drama together that would be so ruthless and I don't give a shxxth attitude I love stuff like that. I wanna see them walk the walk

tenor.gif?itemid=17144300

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 19