Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

39 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I'm also working on the novel scans as well and they're each 300+ pages. On top of all that I do have a life outside of this i.e. classes and work. 

 

If you don't mind the quality too much I can take photos with my phone. I've been doing that with my DM group.

 

Awesome @koreaboooo! I am so excited to see the photo scans and the novel scans as well! 

 

Thank you in advance for sharing that with us shippers! :lol: You are amazing!

  • Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kdfan_incad said:

Here's Day 3 - the last of 3 parts:

 

Day 3: So he asked if I could share my photo with him. I sent a photo of Angelina Jolie and told him that I might actually be Ange...hahahah. We both LOLed! He got it...it was a joke and was meant to be a joke, anyway. Then I asked him if he could still grant a fan meet even if I don't share a photo of myself. He said he might but it would be up to his agency. Fair enough. Then I sent him my real photo, taken not long ago - dolled up and Photoshopped a little bit. 

Sorry for cutting your post short, this story is very interesting. But you got me all curious on your movie star face. :sparklyeyes:

Of course I won’t ask you to share your photo here but you must look one-hella-beauty for him to get mad. 

Honestly, it could be him or it could be one of his staff. Only that person knows.  And thank you for sharing this to us here. 

 

@koreaboooo Oh my, thank you for sharing these photos. The quality, wow! And you know we, fans, can wait. We’re all good at waiting.

:highonflowers:

 

To LMH, KGE, MYM and BH, 

That’s all we do here, wait for breadcrumbs, wait for the announcement, wait for captain dropping hints, wait for queen’s blackheart...yeah, we’re really good at waiting! Drop that butterflying selca already!!!

:smashes:

 

*I can’t swear so I’m using butterfly to replace any swear words. Hahahah I learned that from one of Coleen Hoover’s novel. 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RosesAreRed said:

But you got me all curious on your movie star face. 

Of course I won’t ask you to share your photo here but you must look one-hella-beauty for him to get mad. 

Honestly, it could be him or it could be one of his staff. Only that person knows.  And thank you for sharing this to us here. 

 

Oh God @RosesAreRed. My face is nowhere near a movie star! I swear! :lol: I wish I looked like one. Or perhaps the dolled up picture could pass for one....LOL :lol:

In the middle of the long chat, I was really hyped that it could be him. He knows a lot beyond what we would normally read in press releases. And they seem consistent! You know when a person is just making up stories, unless that person has a knack for making up stories. Anyway, as I've said it was really fun. There's something at the back of my mind which tells me perhaps, I should have pulled back and stretched the conversation a bit longer. I might have been able to get crumbs.....:lol:

  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

 

Oh God @RosesAreRed. My face is nowhere near a movie star! I swear! :lol: I wish I looked like one. Or perhaps the dolled up picture could pass for one....LOL :lol:

In the middle of the long chat, I was really hyped that it could be him. He knows a lot beyond what we would normally read in press releases. And they seem consistent! You know when a person is just making up stories, unless that person has a knack for making up stories. Anyway, as I've said it was really fun. There's something at the back of my mind which tells me perhaps, I should have pulled back and stretched the conversation a bit longer. I might have been able to get crumbs.....:lol:

It’s probably not LMH if he was asking for your picture! Be careful next time!

 

Maybe report the account to MYM? I think they had a notice about fake LMH accounts circulating.

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Quinn Luong said:

Let me know do we have any members of our group that have the same situation as same as me:))

:lol: We all went through that phase, one way or the other. It's called separation anxiety.....hahaha:lol::headbang:You joined the right forum. Just express yourself, lady. You will not be judged. 

  • Like 4
  • LOL 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are citizen of that 0 to 1 universe..we thrive under Crumbs... we unite so we can microanalysing every little specs of crumbs we get..we find joy in our King & Queen social media presence. We shall persevere till that Big Day comes. *delulumuch????*:rickroll:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Quinn Luong said:

 

Let me know do we have any members of our group that have the same situation as same as me:))

You’re definitely not alone dear.

I’m playing the ost, BGM, plus LMH posted songs non stop :D. My kids and husband couldn’t help but unconsciously humming the tune sometimes.

rewatching my fave scenes from TKEM, prescon, and BTS, and sometimes laugh so hard. :wub:

Sigh...I still couldn’t get over the fact that we’re watching their first kiss together. And KGE was as startled of the effects as LMH. Hence she clenched her hands :D, while our boy blinked countless times. First kiss with your soulmate’s effect is really something that you will remember until you’re old and wrinkled :wub:. The electric, goosebumps. I’m sure both were caught of guard by that moment.

 

We’re in this madness together, and that’s that make this bearable B)

  • Like 9
  • Love 6
  • Rickroll'D 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The sun just set where I am, and the clouds started thickening, giving a really gloomy vibe. I decided to add onto that by playing my specially made playlist dedicated to our MinEun couple. WOwowow I've never simped so hard in my life, I really need a loaf of bread tonight, or even just a crumb. 

 

kang shin jae | Tumblr

 

 

 

 

So, if he likes to go on holidays w/o planning, was there any unplanned holiday trips with a special someone between June 22 to July 2 or July 5 to July 12??? 

 

I would rather go delulu by analyzing crumbs rather than banging my head against a wall while waiting for a crumb and feeling MAJOR withdrawals from TKEM and MinEun AHHHHHHHHHHH

  • LOL 15
  • Rickroll'D 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@koreaboooo eonnie, I love those scans! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

:heartxoxo:

 

Take my points! Take my heart! Take my everything! I love youuuuuu

tenor.gif?itemid=16323316

  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Rickroll'D 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, markovingian markov said:

You’re definitely not alone dear.

I’m playing the ost, BGM, plus LMH posted songs non stop :D. My kids and husband couldn’t help but unconsciously humming the tune sometimes.

rewatching my fave scenes from TKEM, prescon, and BTS, and sometimes laugh so hard. :wub:

Sigh...I still couldn’t get over the fact that we’re watching their first kiss together. And KGE was as startled of the effects as LMH. Hence she clenched her hands :D, while our boy blinked countless times. First kiss with your soulmate’s effect is really something that you will remember until you’re old and wrinkled :wub:. The electric, goosebumps. I’m sure both were caught of guard by that moment.

 

We’re in this madness together, and that’s that make this bearable B)

Aahh.. i remember i saw the bts of their 1st kiss that makes kge clenched her hands. :wub: its really makes my heart flutter.. does she nervous? Or does she feels excited? Can she breath properly at that moment?? Oh my, there's so many questions on my mind when i watched that bts..:happy2:

 

Or maybe that's the time when lmh finally break through the wall that kge built to protect her heart from his charms.:hooray2:

 

Hahahaha.. i just can't stop with this two!!:rickroll:

  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
  • Rickroll'D 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...