[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

On 7/16/2020 at 5:15 PM, Miadee said:

@extrodinairey Here your present

*bicycle route

fact: mym to bh now only 656m down from 1.5km 

Yo mom @extrodinairey here's the upgraded version:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCuxk6ppX0L/?igshid=1b0w3f2ctpd7x

Let's all take a moment to memorize this route, guys. This is important.

:please:

P.s. Please note that I definitely DID NOT imagine our captain driving from MYM to BH to pick up ggone while watching that video. I DID NOT do such thing, okay? Thank you.

• LOL 16

I came across this K-BUZZ video on YouTube. With over 300k subscribers, more eyes will definitely be on LMHxKGE. Though I don't think this video is enough for their agencies to release a statement, since K-BUZZ just compiled the information that's already there, I think they will definitely monitor the rumors about their actors and release a statement if things get out of hand.  The comments about them dating, and dating in the K-industry are mostly positive, hopefully many more fans (even non-fans) can show their support with celebrities dating. 

It's kind of worrisome for me that more people and sources are catching up with our couple, hopefully this doesn't force their agencies to release a denial statement just for the sake of quieting the fans.

• Like 8
  • Shocked 6

Accidentally stumle on this IG account @mineunaesthetics posting B&W of all MinEun content. And it lives up to its name. :hypehype: The visuals

https://instagram.com/mineunaesthetics?igshid=1adspe7vr0z5x

It’s 3AM already and I can’t believe how I got all things done at work with a busy schedule and still manage to ship Ggone and Min Ho. 

Let those (MYM-BH) buildings be, they rarely even go there unless you’re the owner. Oh, LMH since you own your agency, beware of the stalkers. We  can’t protect you virtually from this cray cray world. 

:kicks:

@koreaboooo I love you, chingu! I will dream of those HD photos tonight. You’re my sunshine in this darkness and drought. 

:heart1:

I miss seeing them in one-frame. 

:smooches3:

• Like 12
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, goldenashes97 said:

Yo mom @extrodinairey here's the upgraded version:

Let's all take a moment to memorize this route, guys. This is important.

P.s. Please note that I definitely DID NOT imagine our captain driving from MYM to BH to pick up ggone while watching that video. I DID NOT do such thing, okay? Thank you.

It's not for me

It's for a 'friend'

I don't do stalking

But my friend asked what is the nearest subway station heh

My friend wants to go to Soop, too.

Spoiler

Btw, i went to do a little research on a neighbouring ship. It was calmer than the calm ship. With 1 comment per year.

LMH, if you are reading, please ensure that you, as the captain of this ship, keep this ship alive.

Thank you.

• LOL 24

5 hours ago, Quinn Luong said:

Yes, same thinking. 

I think I will take a trip to South Korea if LMH & KGE annouce their wedding

Count me in! 

:elated:

We need to celebrate over fried chicken, MSD and kimchi! 

Holding each and every one of us accountable! 

• LOL 18
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

On 7/18/2020 at 3:30 AM, Ima Imo said:

I have confession to make. I am not someone who drag my withdrawal symptoms from a drama too long, so I cope it by watching my fav old dramas and I easily moved on from The King. However, what I found difficult to move on is THIS LOVELY LMH X KGE! How can I?? Esp. after that 2 July post!!!

But then, finally this week I decided to rewatch The King.

Now Idk how KES did give KGE and LMH personal references in the lines! In ep 3, when JTE tried to attract the high school boys to join the Taekwondo Academy, she found her plan is a failure and protesting how she should have a double eyelid procedure but her father just ignored it and said it will appear as time passes. I rly believe KES put it as she got the inspiration from KGE experience now! I was not paying attention much before but for sure, rewatching it makes you realize the details you missed before! 

By the way, I would like to ask the Minoz here, who is actually Lee Minho personal manager? What is the role of Shin Kihoon, the photographer, the nanograph? I'm already familiar with ggone's staff as she uploaded them on Insta, but for LMH it seems his staff often changes every project? In the previous ones, the stylists were not the same with The King ones. I found LMH dream team staff (the staff said it like that xD) on LMH bodyguard IG, seems like they hung out after the King ends and posted the group photo. 

Anyway, my today's finding by checking their staff IG are: LMH and KGE stylists are now following each others on IG, gon's manager also follows LMH stylists, then Shin Kihoon the photographer is the only LMH dream team staff for The King who follows KGE (well, maybe it's for future job reference with ggone, who knows). So, seeing the IG itself, I am pretty sure their staff are def close. 

well, what a free time I had today due to WFH. Tbh I feel weird when checking the staff IG, why do I stalk regular ppl like this, is it only me?? :tears:

Your investigation skills are so powerful haha

I tried looking for LMH bodygard IG but couldn't find it... I NEED HEEELP !!

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • LOL 13

Good morning/afternoon/evening, chingus! 

I can’t help it, I laughed so hard because I feel the same. :crymeme:

Same, girl, same. Love starts to pour in SNS for these two. That campaign to shower them love and positivity should be done everyday.

:heythere:

This is just me dropping by before switching to RL. Career > weekend but first, MinEun Hello. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 10

13 hours ago, MsMagic said:

Yes I agree 100%. I hope in private she calls LMH 'sweetie' instead of 'oppa', though. Hihi

This is so true! She looked like a high school girl getting teased by her classmates to her crush. She couldn't even look him straight in the eye for long. Meanwhile, LMH...stare-heart-eyes-stare-heart-eyes-laugh-stare-heart-eyes-appreciate-stare-heart-eyes-laugh-laugh-appreciate-stare-heart-eyes and just wanted to stay doing heart eyes beside her in the presscon forever :lol:

Yes, she looks so giddy from the praises. If I remember correctly, she was so charmed but still composed at the praises from GY in Goblin presscon, nothing like TKEM presscon at all. It is like seeing a girl who is in love being paid excessive attention from the boy she loves and being overly giddy by it. 

• Like 4
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 1

Hi RCL, I am really loving all these investigative cum detective work you have all painstakingly invested your precious time and effort spent in our favourite MinEun Couple. Once again, I can't thank you enough for all your hard work. :fullofhearts:

In the busyness of my life, it's really rejuvenating and pleasurable reading all your thorough analysis and astute observations of the interactions between our OTP. Just as amazing is the way you ladies are able to make connections to all the possible links related to our Couple. I will try to chip in wherever I can. In the meanwhile, do let me enjoy the fruits of your labour. :highonflowers:

• Like 5
  • Love 7

On 7/18/2020 at 3:30 AM, Ima Imo said:

I have confession to make. I am not someone who drag my withdrawal symptoms from a drama too long, so I cope it by watching my fav old dramas and I easily moved on from The King. However, what I found difficult to move on is THIS LOVELY LMH X KGE! How can I?? Esp. after that 2 July post!!!

But then, finally this week I decided to rewatch The King.

Now Idk how KES did give KGE and LMH personal references in the lines! In ep 3, when JTE tried to attract the high school boys to join the Taekwondo Academy, she found her plan is a failure and protesting how she should have a double eyelid procedure but her father just ignored it and said it will appear as time passes. I rly believe KES put it as she got the inspiration from KGE experience now! I was not paying attention much before but for sure, rewatching it makes you realize the details you missed before! 

By the way, I would like to ask the Minoz here, who is actually Lee Minho personal manager? What is the role of Shin Kihoon, the photographer, the nanograph? I'm already familiar with ggone's staff as she uploaded them on Insta, but for LMH it seems his staff often changes every project? In the previous ones, the stylists were not the same with The King ones. I found LMH dream team staff (the staff said it like that xD) on LMH bodyguard IG, seems like they hung out after the King ends and posted the group photo. 

Anyway, my today's finding by checking their staff IG are: LMH and KGE stylists are now following each others on IG, gon's manager also follows LMH stylists, then Shin Kihoon the photographer is the only LMH dream team staff for The King who follows KGE (well, maybe it's for future job reference with ggone, who knows). So, seeing the IG itself, I am pretty sure their staff are def close. 

well, what a free time I had today due to WFH. Tbh I feel weird when checking the staff IG, why do I stalk regular ppl like this, is it only me?? :tears:

who the effing is ***shin kihoon now????

guys please don’t add new difficult names in the list I can’t remember these names ya it’s damn confusing.....these all shin min roll in my mind endlessly....

are we now digging these poor souls ig also for our investigations?????

your research is commendable we can start our own k-drama with all these deets.....we have all the important ppl gathered here....

*****can someone enlighten me with these new entrants in the scenario 

On 7/18/2020 at 9:53 AM, HR. said:

His username is @/guardjin

babes I just saw his ig post I think he is not LMH personal bodyguard he is working with everyone in the industry.....

so let him enjoy his stew peacefully with his family......

:rickroll:

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • Like 2
  • LOL 13

Just wanted to share this here. Short but sweet story written by a fellow shipper. Love how everyone is making an effort to keep our ship alive while we are in this drought. 

• Like 11
  • Love 2