[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

On 7/17/2020 at 6:38 PM, Joojix said:

This is too much... sorry I’m a shipper and a fan they must hire a lot of security or have a boom gate but  Do they really need to release this online and have a million views ..

I don’t want to be a party pooper but it’s kinda too much info to be released online and will encourage sasaeng activity..unless you have business activities for MYM and BH..but otherwise if you’re just a fan I think theres also a limit. Arent the swoon videos/Instagram and film enough? If they are indeed dating and we are shippers but maybe we also need to know when to hit the brakes. This is borderline stalking/ addiction already..hope we can give the actors some space. Sorry just my two cents.

This is the worst part of going crazy and bizarre.....

we connecting both the agencies for our celebs social status is fine but expecting and speculating that bh moved near MYM for them is so bizarre.....

ok some fun is fine but this was like over the secure line.....

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

More scans of LMH and KGE

Thank you for making all the effort to provide us with such good memorable photos of our love couple. Looking at these photos makes missing them bearable (or rather the TKEM withdrawal symptoms bearable! Lol ...) 

This made me think, if we as viewers been missing them so much, what more to say our couple, who has been working on the drama for eight months, so closely together! They must be missing each other like crazy! :please:

• Like 9
  • Love 1

54 minutes ago, Prerna said:

This is the worst part of going crazy and bizarre.....

we connecting both the agencies for our celebs social status is fine but expecting and speculating that bh moved near MYM for them is so bizarre.....

ok some fun is fine but this was like over the secure line.....

yes this is just downright bizarre....its like literally a minute or two that they get these people wanting to take a photo etc..that they just hide away in public, or try to keep it on the down low. its like a literal every minute where people recognize you....you think its good to have all this fame, but no not really..every minute there will always be a fan who will come to you when you have holidays and people stare at you when you do something or when you try to shop and you know that these people stare at you or pretend that they're minding their own business but you can hear them talk (but they dont make it obvious, but you can see them or they snap photos discreetly)..but you just choose to ignore and you get used to it...  it is very tiring, actually... that's why better to go on holiday where no one knows you.....they need to breathe also...and this posting of the video (MYM to BH) encourages sasaeng fan behavior.

• Like 6
  • Sad 3

6 minutes ago, MissSuperCyan said:

I am not sure if this was shared here, but I just came across this tweet about the movie featured on the last scene in TKEM "Barefooted Youth". The main leads of the movie, end up together!

They trollin' us shippers :lol: 

On a more serious note though, this is too daebak! Makes you wonder if everyone on TKEM knew, or at least had a hunch.

Not sure if anyone noticed, but they like to pepper the entire series with easter eggs. That maple leaf on LMH's shoulder that KGE fixed was a nod to Goblin. The writing on each other's palm while inside that private jet was also a nod to Goblin (Kim Shin and Ji Eun Tak did that as well). Doesn't this make the choice of  'Barefooted Youth' suspicious? I'm sure the details were carefully thought out!

DAEBAK!!!

• Like 9
  • LOL 7

Watching train to busan

then this

https://www.allhorror.com/public/uploads/2018/10/train-to-busan-ml.jpg

ohh KGE could’ve played her!!!! 

mahbrain again :headbang:

oh the topic of new building for BH.

the rumor that the reason they moved, its kind of farfetched. Its just to superficial for a billion-worth companies to do strategies based on the said idea. Most people are smart and most people does not give a damn about buildings. Hahahah! 

hey to those haters, if LMHxKGE are dating, even if their agency buildings are thousands miles away, they would find each other always! :hooray2:

• Like 12
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, MinGoLove said:

i completely agree on the notion of fans, esp shippers, need to be more low key.. 

i also saw in IG and twitter that some accounts have been encouraging their followers to stop bringing shipping comments in ig of LMH and Ggone.. Some OIM members are now starting to bash and ridicule Ggone in her IG comments saying that Arjenia is begging LMH to date her and that Ggone should manage her fans to stay out of LMH's life..  i am so sad reading those comments.. i am afraid of post-goblin incident will happen again to Ggone.. 

this is my first time shipping K-couple.. i wasnt aware how far things could go.. i thought first that those comments were funny.. no harm.. i mean, they are public figures, i thought they will be ready for this crazyness from fans.. well, those shippers comments are indeed funny, at least for me.. HOWEVER, for some haters, those shippers' comments seem like awakening their most evil side.. meehh... 

So, all shippers, lurkers or not, lets stay here! just focus to suppot them both.. be patient with our couple.. let them have their private moments.. Lets refrain commenting on their IGs.. we could all share our shiiping materials here in this forum, or shippers accounts in IG/twitter.. 

LOVE! 

Yes definitely, trying to locate where they are or where their offices are and such is  crazy and obsessive..I’m afraid we should have our limits too as shippers...we can ship but we need to draw the line in trying to find out where their houses are (their place of rest) or what their next flight is. As fans, is it that important to know or have evidence if they are dating to the extent that we  crazy stalking/filming/record the way to their offices/houses (MYM to BH) ? Just to appease our hunch of them dating?   No wonder these actors will never reveal because of this behavior—fans are scary stalkers

• Like 7

About the original TKEM plot twists, I think I was one of those people who actually felt that the ending of TKEM would be sad ending or at least bittersweet one. 
That the journey to correct the past will need to happen hundred times. And even then there are butterfly effects as every tiny bit changes in the past would affect the future. So the ending would be sort of compromised balance between saving the world and odd way for our couple to love each other in some constraints environment. Sort of ending like LG is forever wandering between axis of time to keep meeting with JTE since she’s no longer exist in the future (hence sad kiss in episode 10). Yep I felt that TKEM would have that kind of ending.

So I was a bit of surprised when finally it was an happy ending. But I have no complaints. I’m helpless romantic. So...here I am. Shipping them to be happy couple in real life.:wub:, till they’re old and grey.

I agree we shouldn’t be too intrusive. Come here, have fun with us, but let them have some privacy. They deserve to have normal life as ours. I think this is a good forum to throws over some ideas and get great feedbacks from our fellow shippers. 
I think this is quiet safe forum. Well, of course since it’s open, everyone can read our content and conversation. However overall we have great discussions, laughs, and craziness in a healthy ways. Since we challenge each other theories and delulu minds. 
So have a great weekend. 5th week already?

• Like 7
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, MinGoLove said:

i completely agree on the notion of fans, esp shippers, need to be more low key.. 

i also saw in IG and twitter that some accounts have been encouraging their followers to stop bringing shipping comments in ig of LMH and Ggone.. Some OIM members are now starting to bash and ridicule Ggone in her IG comments saying that Arjenia is begging LMH to date her and that Ggone should manage her fans to stay out of LMH's life..  i am so sad reading those comments.. i am afraid of post-goblin incident will happen again to Ggone.. 

this is my first time shipping K-couple.. i wasnt aware how far things could go.. i thought first that those comments were funny.. no harm.. i mean, they are public figures, i thought they will be ready for this crazyness from fans.. well, those shippers comments are indeed funny, at least for me.. HOWEVER, for some haters, those shippers' comments seem like awakening their most evil side.. meehh... 

So, all shippers, lurkers or not, lets stay here! just focus to suppot them both.. be patient with our couple.. let them have their private moments.. Lets refrain commenting on their IGs.. we could all share our shiiping materials here in this forum, or shippers accounts in IG/twitter.. 

LOVE! 

If I may interfere with this subject, I’d been a fan of Ggone since 2016. I know it’s a late start. I’m also just a recent fan of Lee Min Ho. And like the rest of all here, we’re MinEun shippers. I liked both of their posts. I don’t comment anything about them dating or wanting them to be together or anything related to that. Truth is the only comment I left on Ggone’s post is a black/red heart emoji on some of her posts. I don’t comment on LMH’s posts-we all know it’s a bit chaotic there. 

Ggone’s scared of fans because she experienced being bullied by them because of GY fans and maybe her other former co-stars fans. Even abouy her not being pretty or having a monolid. (Get a grip, haters! She’s  beauty and brains, what have you?) It’s true that some shippers are getting out of control-but it’s the shipper’s fault and it shouldn’t be her that they are harrassing. Same with LMH, not everyone commenting on his posts are supportive of him, and some if not most of the fan comments are down-right delusional. No, not shipper delusional but possessive. That’s understandable, they are fans. 

And we are fans, too. And as fans, we should protect them from bullies and haters. 

I don’t comment on their posts, I don’t even read the comment section most of the times. But when I do, and I see any negative comment, I take actions. First, I check the commenter’s account—you’ll know it’s very common for those haters. The accounts are new, no posts, no followers...those kind of accounts are use for two things only. Spread hate or spread love to their idols. If it’s made to hate-then report it. If you don’t want to report the account, then at least report the comment. Report it as bullying or as a hate speech. Why are we sitting through these vicious amount of hate if we can do something about it? We don’t have to go to war with the OIMs, haters or even with the borderline attitude of other shippers. 

We can win a fight without going to war. Do you know why Ggone’s comment section is more peaceful than Min Ho’s? Ggone’s fans wants her to see positivity and continue to be happy.  Min Ho’s ‘real fans’ wants him to be happy, too, (shipper or Minoz only) and some of his fans just want him to know what’s best for him thru their comments. When I say what’s best for him, I mean, what they want for him. There, that’s what toxic is. Why would you dictate someone what’s best or bad for them? Not even all mothers’ knows best for their children so who are they to think that they are the best people to influence him? That’s the kind of toxic fans that we should cleanse this shipping world from. 

Again, we don’t have to go to war to win a fight. 

I’m sorry all for this long post. It hurts me to see people drag others down just to make them feel good. It hurts me that Ggone is being drag for something she didn’t do. It hurts me that one-time fans can’t bear to see Lee Min Ho be happy with someone who’s not them. It hurts me that the woman—let’s be honest, it’s always the woman—is always the receiving end of the hate and criticism. And what’s worst? The worst thing on this drag-and-hate culture is other women are the ones who drag other women down. And we’re still questioning why the world is so mysoginistic as if it’s still 1800s? 

Oh my butterfly! 

Edited by RosesAreRed
BTW I love GY-maybe more than LMH-but we all know what some of his fans did to KGE during and after Goblin. I don’t fight haters. I see them, I report them. Sometimes, the simple way is the best way.
  • Like 7
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

19 minutes ago, Joojix said:

Yes definitely, trying to locate where they are or where their offices are and such is  crazy and obsessive..I’m afraid we should have our limits too as shippers...we can ship but we need to draw the line in trying to find out where their houses are (their place of rest) or what their next flight is. As fans, is it that important to know or have evidence if they are dating to the extent that we  crazy stalking/filming/record the way to their offices/houses (MYM to BH) ? Just to appease our hunch of them dating?   No wonder these actors will never reveal because of this behavior—fans are scary stalkers

I originally thought the mapping out office distances was to show how close MYM and BH are, but I guess people could linked it to stalking. Even so I don't think revealing where the offices are is a big deal as they are big companies and already revealed in public. Celebs even put up their office PO for fans to mail or send gifts in to them. As always, even if things are shown on the internet, it is always up to the individual to stay in check. As fans we ourselves should know where to draw the line.

• Like 15
  • Awesome 3

Hiya Fellow Chingus,

Marking my attendance for friday morning.. My day never starts and ends well without visiting here:wub:

8 hours ago, hazelnutlatte said:

It's not that I can not move on from TKEM.

It's my concious decision to not move on from MinEun and TKEM and I live my live happily with this.

Sorry to cut your post Chingu but I love love love what you wrote here.. I think its fair to say thats the case for most of us here..its not like we can't move on given the hectic RL but we chose to be indulged in this happiness in our secret MinEun world !! :loveu:

7 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

We need a special place for those who abuses the zoom button.

P/s: I gotta admit that I always anticipate a zoomed analysis of whatever LMH & KGE posts

Huh, Hello ,:heythere:please book a front row for me there..Both my RL and VL will be doomed without Zoom, one for concalls and another for gutter crawls...:phew:

6 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

I also have to agree @AquariusMY, I can't even stare at my husband for that long.  IF I do, means something is not right, dude, you are in trouble.

Hahaha now we are talking the same language :lol:..My hubby will start sprinting faster than Usain Bolt the moment I start staring:lol:..

In short synonym for stare

(Before marriage) : Inviting, Seducing and Captivating

(After marriage esp 10+yrs): Questioning, Doubting and Warning:lol:

6 hours ago, heatherf said:

that escalated quickly! Is that how you distract yourself from mineun? Hahaha

LOL...I wish I could tell you all my distraction techniques Chingu but Soompi will block my account suspecting borderline pervert :D

5 hours ago, Prerna said:

I don’t understand RickRoll'D wht  was there staff doing(sorry must be standing on a side and giggling seeing there coochi- cooing)at least they could have made him wear his legendary clips that time.....
and whts with kge why the effing is she not tying her hair now...:.

where is that hair tie when we goddamn need it.....

I am really disappointed in there staff.....

5 hours ago, Prerna said:

Now I will tell the truth coz God is looking down on me And laughing at me being a child at my age and shipping..... if these two don’t end up dating and getting married I am effing going to come to them till the end of the world....

before this ship I wanted to be A noble women and was thinking to donate my kidneys and eyes and all body parts....

now nobody will take them coz they are damaged completely since past few months coz it’s LMH and kge written all over them......

cant even buy those damn Hermes and LV now these Chinese are taking over everything in life......

@Prerna dear, I can't help but laugh at your rants here:lol:… You need a big hug.. Come here hug-2.gif… You are definitely not alone trying to figure out why we are here:lol:..With my ever stoic and strict demeanor in RL , I wonder if we all needed an alter ego to let our inner child unleashed somewhere and this thread and MinEun gave us that perfect oppurtunity B).. I myself questions often if it is really me typing such horrendous posts day after day :lol: while maintaining my bossy attitude in RL, then convince myself that I have such a good poker face..LOL..

But one thing is for sure, whatever outcome we may get at the end of this shipping, I will treasure the beautiful experience and fun inside this thread for lifelong for its "my private life":ph34r:..and I should thank LMH & KGE for paving way for that !!

Now back to my demanding RL, see you all at my night timeflirty-wink-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3

2 hours ago, MissSuperCyan said:

I am not sure if this was shared here, but I just came across this tweet about the movie featured on the last scene in TKEM "Barefooted Youth". The main leads of the movie, end up together!

What is foreshadowing if this isn’t? 

:lol:

• LOL 10

1 hour ago, MsMagic said:

They trollin' us shippers :lol: 

On a more serious note though, this is too daebak! Makes you wonder if everyone on TKEM knew, or at least had a hunch.

Not sure if anyone noticed, but they like to pepper the entire series with easter eggs. That maple leaf on LMH's shoulder that KGE fixed was a nod to Goblin. The writing on each other's palm while inside that private jet was also a nod to Goblin (Kim Shin and Ji Eun Tak did that as well). Doesn't this make the choice of  'Barefooted Youth' suspicious? I'm sure the details were carefully thought out!

DAEBAK!!!

PLOT TWIST:

LMH & KGE have been dating for a long time and TKEM is the unofficial official announcement. Otherwise how to explain the easter eggs and crumbs. 

*Me after drinking 3 glasses of soju - aftereffects of a long workweek*

:loolz:Q

• LOL 18

@MsMagic @Heretorant They are playing with our sanity! Lol

Prob. a stupid question but I am not well-versed with IG. Is there a way to filter tagged photos? I am asking because I am following dz_ej's account and saw her tagged photos which was very few but one stood out most! :ph34r:

Spoiler

U0VSufA.png

2F72zDN.png

Edit: 

IG tagged photos can be filtered. And I've seen a lot of IG posts tagging KGE's staff but not one has end up on her profile so...

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 5