[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Translation: Heyyyy guys Jamanchu has a new lead!!! What is the meaning of this?? Hahaha the universe conspires! JK!

HAHAHAHA I'm in the middle of my slumber and saw this and jumped out of bed thinking it was legit because I thought this was the same plant from his post on July 3. I actually zoomed in, thinking I would find something on the leaves??? (IDEK why I did that, I was half asleep okay!) oh my my my, hopefully we will get IG notifications tomorrow morning from either LMH or KGE. 

• LOL 13

On 7/17/2020 at 1:41 PM, HappyVibes said:

@koreaboooo: You are  such a sweetheart to share such treasures with us here. Thank you for all your time-consuming effort , the clarity is topnotch !!

These pics are making me miss those glorious days of TKEM , so take your time and keep em coming…as @RosesAreRed stated, if there is one thing we MinEun shippers are good at, thats waiting, waiting and more waiting:lol:..

@Quinn Luong : You are not at all alone :lol:..  If you have backread this thread, you might have found solace learning there were even bigger lunatics here than you:lol::lol:..We are all peas of same pod , so join the madness here.B) ..Let me give you an example, I wanted to distract myself so badly after all the MinEun shares (ermm esp the slow-mo errmm) here , that I decided to learn about fishing and this is how it ended up:phew: 

BAIT:

HOOK:

LINE:

BITE:

SINKER:

And I yelled screw you fishing and started searching for scissors to trim those damn hairs blocking my view…those hairs..those damn hairs….

I don’t understand RickRoll'D wht  was there staff doing(sorry must be standing on a side and giggling seeing there coochi- cooing)at least they could have made him wear his legendary clips that time.....
and whts with kge why the effing is she not tying her hair now...:.

where is that hair tie when we goddamn need it.....

I am really disappointed in there staff.....

:surprisedwut:

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • LOL 11

3 hours ago, Quinn Luong said:

Let me know do we have any members of our group that have the same situation as same as me:))

You are definitely not alone chingu!

I tried to watch other Kdramas, but at the end of the day, before going to sleep I always HAVE TO consume my daily dose of MinEun: BTS, fan made MV, my fave scene from TKEM, anything. And then I imagine what LMH and KGE are doing at the moment and I giggle like crazy..... and I still have a longing feeling crawling inside me everytime I hear Paul Kim's Dream.

It's not that I can not move on from TKEM.

It's my concious decision to not move on from MinEun and TKEM and I live my live happily with this.

:issohappy:

• Like 8
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, hazelnutlatte said:

I tried to watch other Kdramas, but at the end of the day, before going to sleep I always HAVE TO consume my daily dose of MinEun: BTS, fan made MV, my fave scene from TKEM, anything.

I started watching Psycho But It's Okay, thinking that a fresh start would somewhat help me move on, but NOPE. Turns out Secretary Kim of TKEM is in the new drama as the ML's best friend, AND young Kang Shin Jae is also in the new drama as the young version of the ML. How will I move on if there are overlaps with actors from The King???? And just as I get into the new drama, The Swoon posts the last set of BTS from TKEM. Well , I guys the universe is telling me to hang around TKEM and MinEun because something great is about to happen? hopefully. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 16
  • Awesome 3

Some more knetz all set to make them

date and get married.....

:popcornjackson:

I liked specially this one they also think that both should not get pressurised by everyone around.....

8 minutes ago, KGE fan 1217 said:

I just noticed that they were staring at each other eye to eye for close to 10secs during the TKEM presscon.

https://twitter.com/justggone/status/1283058510574411776?s=21

Would you stare at a co-worker in the eyes that long? :lol:

I agree with you who stares and talks like that in a press-con which is going to be viewed by effing everyone ......

Also I did not get it LMH wanted kge to call him oppa which she did not do coz she said he is her sunbae and she wanted to be formal but the way she was hitting him and In the last sec. the way she took the mike from LMH and spoke was so informal....

I was confused for a bit like why do u wanna say gal let’s not get complicated with our deep inner feelings for our lover boy coz admit it gal he is your Kim tan.....

someone who is head over heels for you and u are not less affected...::

:whytho:

• Like 2
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 3

Have we ever seen a real life couple act together before? I have never seen this before? I hope TKEM S2 becomes the first time ever where we see a couple dating and doing drama together that would be so ruthless and I don't give a shxxth attitude I love stuff like that. I wanna see them walk the walk

tenor.gif?itemid=17144300

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 19

16 minutes ago, KGE fan 1217 said:

I just noticed that they were staring at each other eye to eye for close to 10secs during the TKEM presscon.

And the tweet that says : "First of all LMH, the question is only about KGE's strengths, what's with your segue on how her eyes are shining that day?"

I noticed this, too! It was a cute excuse to fondly look at her more. And remember when he didn't want the press con to end just yet? Probably that was their only time together that day due to their busy schedules, he had to make every second count :lol:

• Like 9
  • Love 6

On 7/17/2020 at 2:22 PM, HR. said:

Translation: Heyyyy guys Jamanchu has a new lead!!! What is the meaning of this?? Hahaha the universe conspires! JK!

HAHAHAHA I'm in the middle of my slumber and saw this and jumped out of bed thinking it was legit because I thought this was the same plant from his post on July 3. I actually zoomed in, thinking I would find something on the leaves??? (IDEK why I did that, I was half asleep okay!) oh my my my, hopefully we will get IG notifications tomorrow morning from either LMH or KGE. 

OMG! Haha this is my post! This is my plant I got just weeks ago and named her Jamanchu. And was so happy to wake up with a new leaf. Omg.. im so sorry if it made you jump. Hahaha

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote twitter
  • LOL 16

5 minutes ago, loveISH said:

OMG! Haha this is my post! This is my plant I got just weeks ago and named her Jamanchu. And was so happy to wake up with a new leaf. Omg.. im so sorry if it made you jump. Hahaha

MWAHAHAHA I totally read your tweet out of context then. That just shows how much of a sucker I am for MinEun and my whole universe revolves around them HAHAHAHAH

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Just now, HR. said:

MWAHAHAHA I totally read your tweet out of context then. That just shows how much of a sucker I am for MinEun and my whole universe revolves around them HAHAHAHAH

Don’t worry chingu, I’m sitting right next to you! 

(Sane Shippers)

—————————————— (Line)

(Perfectly sane but just overly excited shippers)

You + Me 
:happydance:

• LOL 22

46 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Also I did not get it LMH wanted kge to call him oppa which she did not do coz she said he is her sunbae and she wanted to be formal but the way she was hitting him and In the last sec. the way she took the mike from LMH and spoke was so informal.

I saw on Twitter some Knetz make the same comment on how she doesn’t want to call him “oppa” out of respect, yet she speaks casually, they even provided examples of her conversation with him during interviews. She also slaps the heck out of him, which probably would not be so respectful to a sunbae :lol: This is why some Knetz are convinced that there really is something else going on

okay peeps, this is all I can give for tonight. I will pray that I will wake up to a notification from LMH or KGE, and hopefully, with their post(s) we can reach 1000 pages tomorrow with new relationship theories and investigations. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Awesome 2

On 7/17/2020 at 3:26 PM, Heretorant said:

Don’t worry chingu, I’m sitting right next to you! 

(Sane Shippers)

—————————————— (Line)

(Perfectly sane but just overly excited shippers)

HR. + Me 

We need a special place for those who abuses the zoom button.

P/s: I gotta admit that I always anticipate a zoomed analysis of whatever LMH & KGE posts

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • LOL 14

2009 Lee Min Ho describing his 2020 lovelife. 

1 hour ago, MsMagic said:

And the tweet that says : "First of all LMH, the question is only about KGE's strengths, what's with your segue on how her eyes are shining that day?"

I noticed this, too! It was a cute excuse to fondly look at her more. And remember when he didn't want the press con to end just yet? Probably that was their only time together that day due to their busy schedules, he had to make every second count :lol:

Yes, dude! The question is about her strength, why you keep talking about her shining eyes? 

:loolz:

@Quinn Luong we’re all bunch of luna—Romantics! I mean, romantics! 

:Megalol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 16
  • Awesome 2

14 minutes ago, HR. said:

I saw on Twitter some Knetz make the same comment on how she doesn’t want to call him “oppa” out of respect, yet she speaks casually, they even provided examples of her conversation with him during interviews. She also slaps the heck out of him, which probably would not be so respectful to a sunbae :lol: This is why some Knetz are convinced that there really is something else going on

okay peeps, this is all I can give for tonight. I will pray that I will wake up to a notification from LMH or KGE, and hopefully, with their post(s) we can reach 1000 pages tomorrow with new relationship theories and investigations. 

Is that really definitive enough to see that “something” could be going on (on the oppa part)? Not really that familiar with the nuances.

I’d like to see a video analysis of KGE with her other past co-stars press con and BTS and compare lol.

• Like 9
  • Awesome 3

10 minutes ago, HR. said:

I saw on Twitter some Knetz make the same comment on how she doesn’t want to call him “oppa” out of respect

And I'm not buying that WDH calls him sunbae and not hyung. If you watch this BTS, around 7:54, WDH calles KKN 'hyung'. WDH calling him 'sunbae' instead of 'hyung' when they are clearly closer is fake news haha 

4 minutes ago, KGE fan 1217 said:

Is that really definitive enough to see that “something” could be going on (on the oppa part)? Not really that familiar with the nuances.

I’d like to see a video analysis of KGE with her other past co-stars press con and BTS and compare lol.

She calls Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook 'sunbae' as well. I saw it in a Happy Together episode with JHI.

A lady can only call a gentleman who's older than her 'oppa' if they're close enough. 'Oppa' can be used to address an older brother or a boyfriend. At least that's how I understand it.

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4

2 hours ago, KGE fan 1217 said:

If a colleague stares at me that long, Imma think about scheduling them for counseling. Lol. I’m kidding, they’re going straight to the clinic. I’m kidding...no, I’m not unless that’s LMH. ROFL. 

:lazyandfart:

• LOL 16