[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

45 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

Oh God @RosesAreRed. My face is nowhere near a movie star! I swear! :lol: I wish I looked like one. Or perhaps the dolled up picture could pass for one....LOL :lol:

In the middle of the long chat, I was really hyped that it could be him. He knows a lot beyond what we would normally read in press releases. And they seem consistent! You know when a person is just making up stories, unless that person has a knack for making up stories. Anyway, as I've said it was really fun. There's something at the back of my mind which tells me perhaps, I should have pulled back and stretched the conversation a bit longer. I might have been able to get crumbs.....:lol:

It’s probably not LMH if he was asking for your picture! Be careful next time!

Maybe report the account to MYM? I think they had a notice about fake LMH accounts circulating.

• Like 15

We are citizen of that 0 to 1 universe..we thrive under Crumbs... we unite so we can microanalysing every little specs of crumbs we get..we find joy in our King & Queen social media presence. We shall persevere till that Big Day comes. *delulumuch????*:rickroll:

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

1 hour ago, Quinn Luong said:

Let me know do we have any members of our group that have the same situation as same as me:))

You’re definitely not alone dear.

I’m playing the ost, BGM, plus LMH posted songs non stop :D. My kids and husband couldn’t help but unconsciously humming the tune sometimes.

rewatching my fave scenes from TKEM, prescon, and BTS, and sometimes laugh so hard. :wub:

Sigh...I still couldn’t get over the fact that we’re watching their first kiss together. And KGE was as startled of the effects as LMH. Hence she clenched her hands :D, while our boy blinked countless times. First kiss with your soulmate’s effect is really something that you will remember until you’re old and wrinkled :wub:. The electric, goosebumps. I’m sure both were caught of guard by that moment.

We’re in this madness together, and that’s that make this bearable B)

• Like 9
  • Love 6

The sun just set where I am, and the clouds started thickening, giving a really gloomy vibe. I decided to add onto that by playing my specially made playlist dedicated to our MinEun couple. WOwowow I've never simped so hard in my life, I really need a loaf of bread tonight, or even just a crumb. 

kang shin jae | Tumblr

So, if he likes to go on holidays w/o planning, was there any unplanned holiday trips with a special someone between June 22 to July 2 or July 5 to July 12??? 

I would rather go delulu by analyzing crumbs rather than banging my head against a wall while waiting for a crumb and feeling MAJOR withdrawals from TKEM and MinEun AHHHHHHHHHHH

• LOL 14

11 minutes ago, markovingian markov said:

You’re definitely not alone dear.

I’m playing the ost, BGM, plus LMH posted songs non stop :D. My kids and husband couldn’t help but unconsciously humming the tune sometimes.

rewatching my fave scenes from TKEM, prescon, and BTS, and sometimes laugh so hard. :wub:

Sigh...I still couldn’t get over the fact that we’re watching their first kiss together. And KGE was as startled of the effects as LMH. Hence she clenched her hands :D, while our boy blinked countless times. First kiss with your soulmate’s effect is really something that you will remember until you’re old and wrinkled :wub:. The electric, goosebumps. I’m sure both were caught of guard by that moment.

We’re in this madness together, and that’s that make this bearable B)

Aahh.. i remember i saw the bts of their 1st kiss that makes kge clenched her hands. :wub: its really makes my heart flutter.. does she nervous? Or does she feels excited? Can she breath properly at that moment?? Oh my, there's so many questions on my mind when i watched that bts..:happy2:

Or maybe that's the time when lmh finally break through the wall that kge built to protect her heart from his charms.:hooray2:

Hahahaha.. i just can't stop with this two!!:rickroll:

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

Did she actually spell something out? Why is Min-Ho smiling like Joker? Did she confess her feelings for him through this scene? Oh my dear heart, just hold on for a little bit more. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

It seems that we will fully rely on captain for crumbs in upcoming months :ph34r:

i read somewhere that promotional activities for Hero movie will be pushed back to around December (but the validity for this info needs to be rechecked i guess)

If i'm not mistaken SBS Award will be taken place around December too, i hope they will win the best couple and both attend the event.

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

It seems that we will fully rely on captain for crumbs in upcoming months :ph34r:

i read somewhere that promotional activities for Hero movie will be pushed back to around December (but the validity for this info needs to be rechecked i guess)

If i'm not mistaken SBS Award will be taken place around December too, i hope they will win the best couple and both attend the event.

yes!! I hope they could attend.. and i hope

Ggone will wear sexy or short dress (eventho i HIGHLY doubt it)...well, I just want her to troll someone who said he doesn't like his significant other wearing mini skirt/shorts.. HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA 

AIIGOOOO.. December feels like a million years awaaay.. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 19

4 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

Ggone will wear sexy or short dress (eventho i HIGHLY doubt it)...well, I just want her to troll someone who said he doesn't like his significant other wearing mini skirt/shorts.. HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA 

Hahaha, another sexy back like BIFAN will be great too! Even a KGE fan account from Singapore already had this polling on what dress she might wear to Hero premiere, lol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCio98BJXKf/?igshid=753gq50tpexc

26 minutes ago, HR. said:
Did she actually spell something out? Why is Min-Ho smiling like Joker? Did she confess her feelings for him through this scene? Oh my dear heart, just hold on for a little bit more. 

I think he actually had that electrical sensation from KGE's fingers tracing his palm and he tried to hold it in?

Wait, why it sounds 19+? lol :lol:

*runs

• LOL 10
  • Awesome 3

@Quinn Luong You are definitely not alone. We are all here in the same ship as you. I mean, we are feeling the same, wishing the same, waiting the same.

I am so tired living a double life. There are so many things to tend to in real life, and here I am anticipating wearily for something from our royal couple. Just anything, as long as it is something that the skillful shippers can decipher. But I guess we need to remind ourselves no news is also good news, as we do not want denial news by them or their agencies of their relationship!

Lets continue with our thoughts of them dating privately, opening up their hearts to each other and progressing well in their relationship!

• Like 5
  • Love 9

21 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

Dear my friend,

I think KGE will wear the long dresses, skirts or pants when she accompany with LMH to get the event. Since I remember that I read LMH interviews somewhere (sorry I forgot the reference) that he prefers his gf wears long pants or dresses :D. But I know our Queen will be the most beautiful lady on that night even if she wears long dresses or skirts. :love:

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

@Quinn Luong You are definitely not alone. We are all here in the same ship as you. I mean, we are feeling the same, wishing the same, waiting the same.

I am so tired living a double life. There are so many things to tend to in real life, and here I am anticipating wearily for something from our royal couple. Just anything, as long as it is something that the skillful shippers can decipher. But I guess we need to remind ourselves no news is also good news, as we do not want denial news by them or their agencies of their relationship!

Same here :D my husband and my child are totally okay with this little MinEun obsession of mine (my husband even becomes my discussion partner, lol), but yes i lead a double life at the office.

I guess i just try to embrace it and checking frequently for their news update here and in other SNS when i have plenty of time to ease my shipper soul.

Some shippers even use their spare time to google-view the GPS route between BH Ent and MYM Ent buildings, lol. I really admire their dedication!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CCufCG2JtwY/?igshid=9kr8wqcv6pdy

• LOL 12
  • Awesome 3

11 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

And I yelled screw you fishing and started searching for scissors to trim those damn hairs blocking my view…those hairs..those damn hairs…

My side of the ship sees KGE's shoulder and arm blocking the view. Are we looking at the same picture? :ph34r:

It's always the editor or whoever selected the scene's fault. Leave them hair and limbs alone!

:coolshades:

Unless you are talking about your own hair, which is blocking your view.  That's a totally different story then. Hehahhehshahwh

• LOL 19

7 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

My side of the ship sees KGE's shoulder and arm blocking the view. Are we looking at the same picture? :ph34r:

It's always the editor or whoever selected the scene's fault. Leave them hair and limbs alone!

Unless you are talking about your own hair, which is blocking your view.  That's a totally different story then. Hehahhehshahwh

Your side of ship is little sunken under the weight of multiple subships and hence your viewing is debased:lol:.. My side is elevated and hence LMH's hair is the main culprit in zoomed versions...B)

oh and don't worry about my hair blocking, am almost bald now from all the craziness of these two dorks:phew:

• LOL 15