Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

My guess is those assistants are casual employees who works on project basis, instead of permanently attached like a limb to their designated actors/actresses.  Bigger stars may have permanent limbs attached.  Depending on the amount of moolah you rake in?

Than I am impressed that he clicked pics with them and put it on his insta if they are not his personal staff it says volume about his humbleness and closeness towards them.....

I think kge most popular staff (the river side pic one) is quite close to LMH tkem staff I think it’s a real small world for them.....

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Rickroll'D 2

6 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Yes, given the background of the song, the message is really about never wanting to leave that person or never wanting that person to leave. It’s quite sad but sweet. It expresses the singer’s regret that he has to leave before his wife and the pain she will go through without him by her side. It seems to be coming from his wife’s point of view. Imo, it’s the type of song you’d dedicate to someone you love so much that it hurts to think one day, you’ll have to walk this earth without them or that one day, they’ll have to walk this earth without you. :bawling:

I makes me want to hug my love. 

What am I doing on here? I should be living RL :sweat_smile:

I feel like LMH was enjoying his quiet time in the car, mulling on life and perhaps his good pal KGE, took a quick video to share his serene mood, and is now Childish Gambino in the burning room with the pizza.

Would also like to share with everyone that I’m currently listening to Cotton Eyed Joe.  Not sure what that says about the current state of my relationships. 

damn you cotton eyed joe

• Like 3
  • LOL 17
  • Rickroll'D 1

1 hour ago, extrodinairey said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

why is it dark again??!

mine is bright tho? 

are you perhaps getting a spanking? 

• LOL 6
  • Rickroll'D 3

So its not just the shippers whose sleeps are robbed , these dorks are also spending sleepless nights:phew: ??!!

Either both are suffering from Insomnia to post random stuffs  or Both in deep love missing each other unable to sleep (which is the universal symptom for love disease:wub:)… Now try convincing me its only insomnia for them after 939 pages of our crazy RickRoll'D shipping with the construction of brand new bread company from all the crumbs…. dare not to see my wrath !!:crazy: …. I will blast this thread so Soompi won't have to play dark and light anymore to RickRoll'D me off:angry:

Now I was wondering what if this scenario happens??

Queen posted around 1 AM on the silver day and will the King post again around 11PM or before EOD to represent they are the beginning and the end to each other???:love: …  I will vouch to forgo my sleep for rest of the nights till their announcements if this happens, so let me see if I am going to remain as human or become a vampire when I wake up tomorrow :lol: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 17

3 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

mine is bright tho? 

are you perhaps getting a spanking? 

I would've thought so if I was the only one experiencing it.

I had witnesses, OKAY?

:lazyandfart:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Rickroll'D 2

2 hours ago, rutch204 said:

chingu I'm trying hard so much to widen my eyes:ph34r: if I can spot something over the side mirror but seen nothing

You dont check reflections on the side mirror chinggu..u check the window. Side mirrors are for the driver to see the side view :lol:

• LOL 12

1 minute ago, extrodinairey said:

I had witnesses, OKAY?

remember when it was only @koreaboooo and me experiencing the glitch and you were making a joke out of us? and now it's you getting a taste of it. HAH! serves you right:popcornjackson:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Rickroll'D 4

6 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I had witnesses, OKAY?

Don't worry I experienced the same :lol:..  Now they have added the light mode option as one of the theme as default. Click on it once to save the settings so it don't change back to dark mode once you logout.. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

remember when it was only @koreaboooo and me experiencing the glitch and you were making a joke out of us? and now it's you getting a taste of it. HAH! serves you right

I didn't get kicked around and unable to view the thread like you both did then, soompi just played switch on and off the light with me. So it's more like a loving slap from soompi

:highonflowers:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

11 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

So its not just the shippers whose sleeps are robbed , these dorks are also spending sleepless nights:phew: ??!!

Either both are suffering from Insomnia to post random stuffs  or Both in deep love missing each other unable to sleep (which is the universal symptom for love disease:wub:)… Now try convincing me its only insomnia for them after 939 pages of our crazy RickRoll'D shipping with the construction of brand new bread company from all the crumbs…. dare not to see my wrath !!:crazy: …. I will blast this thread so Soompi won't have to play dark and light anymore to RickRoll'D me off:angry:

Now I was wondering what if this scenario happens??

Queen posted around 1 AM on the silver day and will the King post again around 11PM or before EOD to represent they are the beginning and the end to each other???:love: …  I will vouch to forgo my sleep for rest of the nights till their announcements if this happens, so let me see if I am going to remain as human or become a vampire when I wake up tomorrow :lol: 

I am ready to make you the sacrificial lamb here and let’s all pray to make you the vampire if not anything else at least  your Country’s amazing president will run away from you.....

*****In Donald Duck I trust....:shaq:

• LOL 10

3 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

Don't worry I experienced the same :lol:..  Now they have added the light mode option as one of the theme as default. Click on it once to save the settings so it don't change back to dark mode once you logout.. 

I'm gonna go become Hulk if they switch off the lights again.  The light option was not available momentarily just now

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 4

3 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I'm gonna go become Hulk if they switch off the lights again.  The light option was not available momentarily just now

Thats weird… Are you sure you didn't RickRoll'D off any Thai horror ghosts with your discussions here ??:lol: Beware in darkness they thrive:ph34r:

• LOL 3
  • Rickroll'D 4

Woa ... finally i see light again :highonflowers:.  I have been avoiding this forum when the background was dark because it made me feel so gloomy and i have pretty old eyes :sweat_smile: .  Just to add my pov, I think shippers should try to avoid speculating the negatives because with all that’s happening, we heard nothing from their respective agencies and i hope it stays that way.  Let us all celebrate love on this special day.  Maybe the captain will post tonight before midnight because his queen posted in the beginning of the day :heartxoxo:

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Rickroll'D 2

On 5/21/2020 at 11:00 AM, insteadofme said:

Do you all to know what is jamanchu? Can't he be more obvious??? :lol:

IMG-20200521-110131.png

Watched more videos and I was able to unearth more gems. Post above was from last May, after their Jenga game show was posted and when this page was just 80 pages long :lol: (I didn't back-read, I just found this on Google).

I mean, come on. He was dropping crumbs like this back in May? KGE looked flustered for a nanosecond then said something like "bokachu". Too late, KGE! Haha.

To add to the post above, "Jamanchu" apparently, is slang for "seeking to meet someone naturally other than blind dates". Here's my receipt https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/10/super-juniors-kyuhyun-reveals-hes-looking-to-meet-someone-naturally-lee-yong-jin-pokes-fun

Has LMH always been this endearingly naughty? The last time I saw someone do naughty and endearing stuff like this for public consumption, was Lee Dong Wook on Lee Da Hae. That one was mighty obvious (I'm a balanced shipper, I ship Yoo In Na and LDW but I could see that LDW was head over heels LDH during The Hotel King). LDW couldn't hold it in and would just be all over the place during interviews, basically almost professing his love without actually saying so  :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Rickroll'D 2

2 hours ago, extrodinairey said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I steer clear of ghost stories. Or zombies (even gong yoo couldn't make me watch train to busan).  My imagination runs wild and super active if I watch anything ghost related.  I was usually forced to watch i.e. everyone's watching, so I just sat there, mostly with my eyes closed.  So, I sorta have watched Ju-on the movie, and other scary stuff.  I'm more of a star-trek stuff. But Im not geeky hehhehh

I don't think I am having a TKEM withdrawal now, it's more like mild-obsession over LMHxKGE and this thread. 

Same here friend. Its not TKEM anymore. Its LMHxKGE! Hahahahah! Cant stop seeing both of them on other actors! Oh mah brain. :headbang:

• LOL 8
  • Awesome 1