Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

1 minute ago, AgentQuake said:

Thank god you saw it too because I wondered if I had a fever dream caused by TKEM withdrawals

Heh.  Yeah, glad we saw it.  Otherwise the rest of the people here might think we were hallucinating.

• LOL 7

25 minutes ago, Nisa H said:

This thread is viewed and referred to by many viewers and if we as shippers can’t show full confidence (even if we are proven wrong later) then what is the point.

Second this. I also want to add this, after the whole giant flares on 2 july if we suddenly talk about his past what does make him looks like then? 

If I put my Minoz shoes, this doesnt sit quite well with me. Because people who lurk and not to mention illlegal immigrant here might taken it out of context again and start the unnecessary war.

So i hope we all can move on from this topic and focus on our royal couple.

Have some faith:)

• Like 1
  • Love 15
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Heh.  Yeah, glad we saw it.  Otherwise the rest of the people here might think we were hallucinating.

I mean we hallucinate on the regular but the two usual suspects are noticeably quiet and there isn’t anything for us to zoom.

Okay everything just turned purple and then back to dark mode.  This is v trippy.

• LOL 4
  • Rickroll'D 1

3 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

OOT: Is this a ghost story? There's one(maybe there's more) really scary movie  from thailand.

Its a ghost story from japan. It spawned several movies for many years and netflix got its right to produce the origin story of it. Not a fan of the films but i am aware of its existence. So i just tried it, Because I like scary thriller stuffs. And it is actually a short series. And appears to be a long movie as a whole, because its just chopped in 6 episodes. And per episode is just 30 mins long. 3 hrs only. 

Well its kinda ahhhh...dont watch it if you dont want to feel sad. Hahahahahah. :D

Be ready for something sweet to eat after per episode i guess. i recommend you do that so you can smile again. Because It tackles more of human society problems in a gist and not in obvious way.*the ghosts and scary parts is just a dark side of it. The human problems are the darkest part of the stories.  And its just too sad. Hahahah. 

you can really move on from TKEM for awhile after this. :evilelmo:

• Rickroll'D 1

11 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Thank god mine is still bright and full of sunshine

:twerk2:

• Rickroll'D 4

5 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Thank god mine is still bright and full of sunshine

O

M

G

It's back.

Maybe it's PMS

Soompi is hormonal.

It can't be me. Heh

• LOL 9
  • Rickroll'D 2

1 hour ago, AquariusMY said:

Since his post, I have read 2 different versions of fan fictions relating to his posting in a rainy weather in his car. Love both versions, especially this one from twitter:

https://twitter.com/herlittledramas/status/1282752366366859268

Thank you for sharing this beautiful short story @AquariusMY. That author Jess is brilliant. I'm not a active Twitter follower so please convey my appreciation to her/him/neutral. We all need a dose of "appreciating the moments and small joys" in our lives to be happy. Now I can sleep with more smiles. Cheers! :heart2:

• Love 1
  • Rickroll'D 2

@extrodinairey

thailand scary movies are also legit scary films. And they have the same way of telling stories by shadowing the bad reality of human relationships in the world by putting ghosts and monsters in it. Hahaha.

btw i saw the latest one in netflix “the maid”  its a suspense but too slow for me.didnt get scared too much. At least i was not sad after finishing it, unlike juon series. 

and I actually liked the main actor. Cute like KGE! :bashful:Hahaha! Oh mahbrain still cant focus sometimes. :headbang:

• LOL 2

7 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

O

M

G

It's back.

Maybe it's PMS

Soompi is hormonal.

It can't be me. Heh

Woohooo finally!!

Ah, my eyes are so happy. 

Thank you soompi!

:hwaiting:

• Rickroll'D 2

13 minutes ago, unokboiii said:

@extrodinairey

thailand scary movies are also legit scary films.

and I actually liked the main actor. Cute like KGE! Hahaha! Oh mahbrain still cant focus sometimes. 

Spoiler

I steer clear of ghost stories. Or zombies (even gong yoo couldn't make me watch train to busan).  My imagination runs wild and super active if I watch anything ghost related.  I was usually forced to watch i.e. everyone's watching, so I just sat there, mostly with my eyes closed.  So, I sorta have watched Ju-on the movie, and other scary stuff.  I'm more of a star-trek stuff. But Im not geeky hehhehh

I don't think I am having a TKEM withdrawal now, it's more like mild-obsession over LMHxKGE and this thread. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I steer clear of ghost stories. Or zombies (even gong yoo couldn't make me watch train to busan).  My imagination runs wild and super active if I watch anything ghost related.  I'm more of a star-trek stuff. But Im not geeky hehhehh

I don't think I am having a TKEM withdrawal now, it's more like mild-obsession over LMHxKGE and this thread. 

See that’s what you think, but I went to a u-pick raspberry farm today and being that it was a farm, there were horses there.  Including a whitish one. 

Anyways so I’m now spending my evening watching episode 14 right now where he’s traveling through time because I’m a masochist...instead of doing my taxes. 

• LOL 10

Yay...bright white and blue. My eyes love it.:wub:

thanks Soompi.

Drowned in works, tried to get a lil break by coming here. And it’s very bright indeed. Now if the Korean’s Valentine Day will bring us some bread to discuss, that will be double threats.

Gravity (flute version) is the Chinese version? Tried to look in Spotify but no luck :unsure:

• LOL 2
  • Rickroll'D 1

2 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

See that’s what you think, but I went to a u-pick raspberry farm today and being that it was a farm, there were horses there.  Including a whitish one. 

Anyways so I’m now spending my evening watching episode 14 right now where he’s traveling through time because I’m a masochist...instead of doing my taxes. 

I am supposed to balance up my cost allocation, it is STILL NOT BALANCED AND I WAS HERE SCREAMING ABOUT THE DANG BLACKOUT.

heh

• LOL 4
  • Rickroll'D 1

6 minutes ago, markovingian markov said:

Yay...bright white and blue. My eyes love it.:wub:

thanks Soompi.

Drowned in works, tried to get a lil break by coming here. And it’s very bright indeed. Now if the Korean’s Valentine Day will bring us some bread to discuss, that will be double threats.

Gravity (flute version) is the Chinese version? Tried to look in Spotify but no luck :unsure:

YES 

Take my advice and save yourself - the flute will haunt you in your sleep.  

You also have to play it on this stupid website that makes you download QQ every time you play the song except I’m in the US so I just spend an extra 2 minutes angrily smashing my phone to get out of the App Store. 

https://i.y.qq.com/v8/playsong.html?songid=269711809&source=yqq#wechat_redirect

• LOL 6
  • Rickroll'D 1

I mean, even Lee Lim experienced withdrawal syndrome :tounge_wink:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCmqOEzDLte/?igshid=1qm03yab9azuk

17 minutes ago, unokboiii said:

Thailand scary movies are also legit scary films. And they have the same way of telling stories by shadowing the bad reality of human relationships in the world by putting ghosts and monsters in it. Hahaha.

btw i saw the latest one in netflix “the maid”  its a suspense but too slow for me.didnt get scared too much. At least i was not sad after finishing it, unlike juon series. 
and I actually liked the main actor. Cute like KGE! Hahaha! Oh mahbrain still cant focus sometimes. 

I'm honestly impressed with you guys for that ability to watch Thai horror movies. I can watch zombies, monsters, aliens without batting an eye, as long as it's not asian ghosts :cold_sweat:

Back in the days where i was young, i watched Shutter and it got me insomniac for like 3 weeks. Even now i could still recall the details of the Shutter ghost and all her scenes.

I could only manage to watch half of Ju-On and suffered from vivid memories of how they looked like and how they sounded, ewww. Not to mention ghosts from my own country, i don't think my ajumma heart can make it anymore :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

8 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I steer clear of ghost stories. Or zombies (even gong yoo couldn't make me watch train to busan).  My imagination runs wild and super active if I watch anything ghost related.  I'm more of a star-trek stuff. But Im not geeky hehhehh

same here it’s more of the LMH x KGE romance RickRoll'D (which I am loving by the way) than TKEM......

I am having withdrawal symptoms of not able to do alot more investigations lately.....
ok now I just have a question which I am curious about I just checked LMHs staff accnt and they work on other stars also like is it ok in sk industry for the staff to work on different celebs are they not bound by some contract or something?????

or is it that his tkem staff the photo he put in his ig was not his personal staff???

I saw that wdw hairstylist works with en no of celebs but LMH is like big na so I thought he has his personal team.....

• Like 4
  • Rickroll'D 3

For me, I think it’s ok to continue to speculate even if it seems a stretch... after all, that’s what we’ve all been doing. Everything is speculation until they formally declare. Also, even to say that there's no meaning behind his post is speculation in itself. :) 

On the post of LMH yesterday, I maintain that it wasn't just a random post. It shares too many characteristics with July 2 for it to be completelty random. Just look at it from KGE's perspective: if she saw the July 2 post as a special message for her, how can she even interpret the post yesterday as not being for her? Given the context behind the background behind the song, I interpret it as something positive rather than negative. 

To add - guys will occassionally do things to make their presence felt by a girl they are courting when they can't be together physically. Possible that his post yesterday had that intention.

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 15

4 minutes ago, markovingian markov said:

Thank you. Too bad Spotify is not popular in China. Now how can I import this to Spotify? Will investigate on this. 
Oh wow....I agree with you, the flute....oh the flute....

The true Manpasikjeok.

THE FLUTE

The tweet tweet run it does at the end of the chorus 

I cannot 

Also I don’t think they’re using a regular flute, I think they’re using the traditional Chinese flute which has a more haunting sound 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Prerna said:

ok now I just have a question which I am curious about I just checked LMHs staff accnt and they work on other stars also like is it ok in sk industry for the staff to work on different celebs are they not bound by some contract or something?????

or is it that his tkem staff the photo he put in his ig was not his personal staff???

I saw that wdw hairstylist works with en no of celebs but LMH is like big na so I thought he has his personal team.....

My guess is those assistants are casual employees who works on project basis, instead of permanently attached like a limb to their designated actors/actresses.  Bigger stars may have permanent limbs attached.  Depending on the amount of moolah you rake in?

• Like 8