[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 hours ago, MsMagic said:

https://www.ibtimes.sg/lee-min-hos-latest-ig-post-indicates-he-missing-someone-that-kim-go-eun-48392

"The song is about someone missing his love and questioning why his love was not coming despite the promise made."

Although I don't really want to read too much into it. He probably just wanted to get KGE's attention again

I suggest you not read sites like ibtimes, pinkvilla and think what you read are reliable news..the way it was written seems like what a fans/shippers on social media would write. is it even news worthy hahaha

• Like 7

3 hours ago, MsMagic said:

https://www.ibtimes.sg/lee-min-hos-latest-ig-post-indicates-he-missing-someone-that-kim-go-eun-48392

"The song is about someone missing his love and questioning why his love was not coming despite the promise made."

31 minutes ago, Miadee said:

I suggest you not read sites like ibtimes, pinkvilla and think what you read are reliable news..the way it was written seems like what a fans/shippers on social media would write. is it even news worthy hahaha

And here i wonder why out of all his ig posts the reporter failed to mention LMH's july 2 lovestagrams, which is the master key of shippers' universe

• Like 3
  • Love 3

This is awesome.....

the whole crew it seems knew whts cooking........:twerk2:

Look at how authoritative he is for kge staff ...::

the way he spoke is so informal as if he can say anything to them coz kge has given him all the rights in the world....

• LOL 16
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

9 minutes ago, Prerna said:

the whole crew it seems knew whts cooking........

YES! 

I have been focusing on our couple every time I watch BTS, but when I watch the Swoon ver as it's clearer I can see the surrounding as well! I was like, whoopsies look at these staff, they know sumthin:happy2:

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Awesome 2

Now the van And personal LMH collection of kge photo theory is also solved.....

Now this forehead kiss was pure ad-lib did u guys see LMH after the kiss again ruffled her hair and P.D. nim did not say cut so that means it was something that he liked and included it 

Even swoon knows that LMH has clicked lot of pics ..:::::::

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 6

16 hours ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Fans of The King: Eternal Monarch are begging Lee Min-ho to date his co-star Kim Go-eun. His Instagram comments lately are filled with fans shipping the duo after they enjoyed their on-screen chemistry. While the actors' are yet to address the frenzy, Min-ho has been single for a while now. 

Cr: Pinkvilla

.....As you guys said, the media actually had that choice to present the news fair and square, closer to the truth, but they went easy way instead, depicting MinEun fans/shippers as a bunch of crazy delusional people. Begging is a strong word anyway.

Here's a far better example, they reported the dating rumour as it was based on crumbs found by fans/shippers, without any unnecessary addition. Not to mention they also concluded the news nicely:

https://celebritytalkies.com/5-things-proof-that-lee-min-ho-and-kim-go-eun-are-in-a-relationship-in-real-life/

Hwow. Amazing article by pinkvilla. They used the fans. Lazy and Pathetic. :smashes:

Plot twist!Maybe the writer’s feelings Pinkvilla is a desperate and crazy fan of LMHxKGE too. The writer is just like us desperate for news. HAHAHHAH!

but i know the real reason this media did this. I bet you the article that was most viewed in this website had LMH topic in it. And i bet you if we audit their website, that article would have been in historical proportion of numbers for them. So for awhile now nobody is reading nor visiting there site. And they know the strategy for good publicity. LMH will always stay as a news worthy topic for this whole year i guess. thats why they end up doing that title. Because everybody will click on it. Even non shippers or just random readers.  They just need money. Hahahah. Desperate times call for desperate measures. 

and lastly You said it right. Begging is a strong word. Hwow. And nobody likes to beg for love. Love should be shared without premises nor condition. Not a true shipper then pinkvilla! Fake shipper/fan! Hahahah! :evilelmo:

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

Found this MV on youtube. The editor used the "My Love By My Side" and called it THE SECOND SOUNDTRACK OF MINEUN... hahahahahahha.. 

there is one comment from Knetz.. maybe our resident translator can help? I got the gist from Google Translate but would love to know the real translation.. Now, Knetz shippers are getting mixed with international shippers.. NICE! 

왜 이렇게 많은 사람들이 두사람의 사랑에 관심이 있을까 그것은 가짜가 판치는 세상 서로 이익을 위한 만남 등 서로 필요해 의해 이루어지는 것을 넘 많이 보고 살다 우리의 눈으로 진실된 사랑을 느끼고 보았기 때문입니다 감출수 없었던 숨기도 싶었을 잃어버릴 것들에 대한 두려움 그러나 잃어버리지 않으면 얻을수 없습니다 가치있는것은 댓가를 치루어야 하니까

Why so many people are interested in their love
It is a world where fakes are sold, and they live by seeing more than what is done by each other, such as meeting for profit.
Because we saw and saw sincere love with our eyes
Fear of things to lose that I wanted to hide I couldn't hide But I can't get it if I don't
Because the value is worth paying
  • Like 11
  • Love 5

Just when I thought I’m already moving on from TKEM, TheSwoon dropped the last bts. 

I know...I know I saw this a hundred times already from SBS. 

My heart still flutters and the smile on my lips won’t even go away. TKEM is not being considerate. They won’t let us move on. THEY WON’T LET ME MOVE ON!!!

I love Kim Go Eun and Lee Min Ho. I love The King. I love everything about them. This virus is eating me. This MinEun/TKEM virus silver-lining of 2020. 

Let’s spread love like a virus. 

I’m soooo going down with this ship. 

:whee!!:

:poledance:

:issohappy:

• Like 6
  • Love 16

1 hour ago, markovingian markov said:

During the hospital scene, I think LMH tried the wheel chair himself to make sure that it’s comfortable for KGE (bravo LMH, what a gentleman). Hence the arguments from staff that the chair should be ok for KGE. But finally that wheel chair was exchanged with the better one. The one that suit his height as well :yum: 
And...LMH did comeback during that hug scenes where KGE squatted to check on her. :wub:

This version really showed us that indeed the whole TKEM shooting crews are shipping them too. Everyone cheered them and wish them the best and happiness. I think Knetz too. They have the shooting fan cam footages  for so long, but I notice that the fan cam footages would only circulated lately, not during TKEM airing.

I think we can sure expect more crumbs/loaves to come out.

And The Swoon is definitely a hard core shipper as well. Love the latest BTS release, better resolution much more crumbs.

Sigh...when I thought I have moved on, then we got this surprises from The Swoon. Hopefully Netflix will release photo shoot video soon. And you know what that means right? The curtain is being lifted up little by little. :D

I think knetz esp minoz supporting them due to KGE being classy and and cool . She really does not hype even  tiny winy of them in relationship. If she is an attention seeker..she's gonna tell the whole world. 

• Like 10
  • Love 7