[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

7 minutes ago, RosesAreRed said:

Is it just me or there’s something weird with Soompi lay-out? BG still bright but it condensed the text and making every posts looks smaller. 

Anyways, this is cute. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCkkC2MpMq6/?igshid=10tqqvxiuoj8v

Yeah, thank goodness it is not just me with my view of soompi layout. Is it a temporary view while they are fixing something at the background?

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, RosesAreRed said:

Is it just me or there’s something weird with Soompi lay-out? BG still bright but it condensed the text and making every posts look smaller. 

Same here :blink: i hope this is temporary

Anyway, situation in twitterland seems not really good rite now (as usual, OIMs club vs MinEun shippers). I guess i'll stay away from there for a while and take care of my RL stuff, or just sleep

Note: that's what i said tho :ph34r: deep down i know somehow i will keep lurking in this thread to check whether our captain being generous again to us, lol 

:happyshakes:

• LOL 6

15 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

Yay! So glad we are back to white background. But the view is left justified and I cannot change the view settings. It's quite difficult to read with the current setting. Is this a temporary view? 

Anyway, here's what I would like to say re: what has been shared by someone here (sorry gal, I can't locate the original post - it's the view) from Twitter. See below 

https://twitter.com/iloveggone/status/1282856634981576704

I'm guessing the interview for LMH was from April 2020 around the launching of TKEM. I'm amazed by the depth of his responses and how aligned they were with KGE's values and principles.  But for picture 10 and his response - this must be from before he went into MS:

Pic 10: LmH on his love attitude : If i walk to you, its for LIFE .  

In any case, the statement above appears to me as a reflection of his current state of mind. He doesn't want a fling fling relationship anymore. He's trying to imply that he does not want that  girl to be "the one that got away." TO ME HE REALLY IS A HUSBAND MATERIAL at this stage of his life (goosebumps!) Lucky girl, KGE! 

Media not picking up on them as an item, agency silence - all good to me! Less pressure, less intrusion. Allow them to enjoy their newfound love and let it blossom. That's the least that this cray cray world can do for them. :)

Probably an error in programming....

• Like 3

8 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

Purely for discussion and research purposes - in TKEM, we noticed that LMH always divert his eyes to KGE's lips. Doesn't matter if it was the start of a kiss scene or just merely KGE talking, he will always look at her lips.

I would think it is his natural reaction, you know, he just would naturally be attracted to her lips. But wondering if it really could be done on purpose? A tactical move to make audiences flutter at his act of being very attracted to JTE in the drama?

Absolutely. It’s all acting. And they understood their roles and portrayed them well, so good that they made us believe of their love for each other, the longing, the loniness, etc. However, this ship is mostly fueled by how their intercaction during BTS and interviews. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, kdfan_incad said:

Pic 10: LmH on his love attitude : If i walk to you, its for LIFE .  

This freaking line!!! I'm totally sold 

Guys out there should totally take classes from Minho

This man is goals:heart4:Im in awe with Mineun's idealogy about life, work and love and that's what we call POWER COUPLE.

They definitely gives me soulmate vibes 

and I really hope they are.

*Kala teeka *:transforms:

• Like 7
  • Love 12
  • Insightful 1

I think I’ve watched most, if not all, fmv of our MinEun couple. I honestly feel  like this ship is totally taking over my life rn bc anywhere I go or whenever I listen to the radio while driving, a song used in a fmv would be played and I would automatically think of KGExLMH and daydream about their relationship :phew: Earlier this morning, I was on my way to the grocery store and a VERY romantic song used in a fmv started playing and I honestly just had the urge to swerve off the road bc I felt so giddy about our couple :crazy: 

• LOL 16
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

Good thing the background is bright now, and I can enjoy this shadow/reflection analysis

:lollipop:

No xray vision or ruler or measuring tape?

Wait.  Did someone stole @SweetButters magic marker????

:wut:

@extrodinairey haha well you can see her hand reflection from the third lego character on top row lol. 

My magic marker has gone into retirement haha! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

12 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

I would think it is his natural reaction, you know, he just would naturally be attracted to her lips. But wondering if it really could be done on purpose? A tactical move to make audiences flutter at his act of being very attracted to JTE in the drama?

I think some are part of the script because the mood calls for it like the beheading, the moment on the horse arriving in Corea... But there are moments where it seems to be a natural reaction like that part where they were sitting inside KGE's room and when they were in the taekwondo centre. I noticed he would get lost in those lips... Like he sometimes go blank in a nice kind of way because it only strengthened his character... Since he's playing all smitten to JTE. Let's not forget though, he said himself, Lee Gon is Lee Minho so he's acting out what he feels really. Cheers to our amazing couple! 

:happy2::heart2beat:

• Like 14
  • Love 5

3 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

I think some are part of the script because the mood calls for it like the beheading, the moment on the horse arriving in Corea... But there are moments where it seems to be a natural reaction like that part where they were sitting inside KGE's room and when they were in the taekwondo centre. I noticed he would get lost in those lips... Like he sometimes go blank in a nice kind of way because it only strengthened his character... Since he's playing all smitten to JTE. Let's not forget though, he said himself, Lee Gon is Lee Minho so he's acting out what he feels really. Cheers to our amazing couple! 

@DianaMishka, Thanks for the affirmation. I agree there is some 'acting' and perhaps following the directions of the writer and the PD to a certain extent. But they have to be very good actors to pull off those 'eyes moving to her lips' and 'getting lost in those lips'. I would think that it is muddled between acting and real natural reactions. LMH has to be really smitten and having real feelings to be able to act those out so naturally...

2 hours ago, HR. said:

I think I’ve watched most, if not all, fmv of our MinEun couple. I honestly feel  like this ship is totally taking over my life rn bc anywhere I go or whenever I listen to the radio while driving, a song used in a fmv would be played and I would automatically think of KGExLMH and daydream about their relationship :phew: Earlier this morning, I was on my way to the grocery store and a VERY romantic song used in a fmv started playing and I honestly just had the urge to swerve off the road bc I felt so giddy about our couple :crazy: 

@HR., you are not alone. My withdrawal syndrome is not so much on TKEM (LG and JTE), but i am suffering from wanting to know more and see more progress the relationship of LMH and KGE! They are occupying my mind all the time, amidst trying to get on with my real life duties. I go to sleep thinking of them, conjuring scenes in my head, and wake up thinking of them, hoping for more crumbs/news. 

I am sure I am not the only one trying to put myself in LMH's and KGE's shoes, wondering what they are thinking when they posts those IGs, what they do, how they are dating, etc. I know we will never know for sure, but I have gotten to this extent of having them occupy my mind all the time. I keep checking for fan fics updates, as those are very interesting and helps to fill up the gaps in my daily life.

I tell myself, this, too shall pass...

• LOL 18
  • Love 1

https://www.ibtimes.sg/lee-min-hos-latest-ig-post-indicates-he-missing-someone-that-kim-go-eun-48392

"The song is about someone missing his love and questioning why his love was not coming despite the promise made."

Although I don't really want to read too much into it. He probably just wanted to get KGE's attention again :loveu:

27 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

Same. And I didn't even know that people were shipping them when I noticed these things while watching TKEM :lol: Just thought it was odd LMH played Lee Gon's character as too smitten with hearts quite visible in his eyes.

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

I agree that it was somewhat a mixture of acting and natural reaction.

However, in my personal opinion it was more of his way to unconsciously divert his eyes when the scene called for them to stare at each other's eyes for a long time.

Meeting each other's eyes was an intense, powerful thing, it's not easy. That's why after sometimes actors would naturally divert their eyes to somewhere nearby. They needed correct timing in order for the scene not to become awkward and still felt comfortable and natural. In LMH's case, the diversion was KGE's lips. It also happened that her lips shape were kissable type (no wonder sometimes he looked stupefied), just like LMH's own lips. However his nose was more prominent, so i was kind of sure that was where KGE's eyes landed when their staring at each other's eyes scene already became to much too handle, lol :lol:

Not to mention if the actors started to have feelings for each other *cough*, the scene would become more challenging because they would be more self-conscious.

I think i recalled some eyes staring scenes too in TKEM between LMH-WDH and LMH-JEC, we should try to compare them too for research purpose.

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1