Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I know I said I was going to start a new drama a few hours ago but I got hung up with random MinEun content on Twitter and IG. I came across this tweet and bursted out laughing because LMH's face and smile looks so controlled, as if he is trying to not lose his s--t and maintain his professionalism fdsgjfkjdf :lol:

https://twitter.com/daahyaan/status/1282333257443336192?s=20

• Like 4
  • Rickroll'D 1

5 minutes ago, Joojix said:

Golden ashes, hehe as much as it would be great this is from IU but it’s not actually from IU( I’m also big fan of IU and she is includedmy playlist at night)...it’s a cover from another artist Ji Hoon, an indie/folk Korean singer....... although she did do a cover of this song but not the one played by LMH....thanks!!

Ooooh my bad, chingu! Let me get this straight. So IU did make a cover or this song, but the one Lmh listened to was a cover by Ji Hoon and not IU?

Pardon my limited knowledge, lol. I'm more of a hiphop gal, so I know very little about indie or ballad songs:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

7 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Honestly? My original thought is that he was reminiscing about an ex. Kge did not cross my mind even for a second. First, just like you pointed out yesterday, the part that he posted was about someone who already left. Second, someone said it was a cover version sung by IU. One of his exes is friends with IU so that was like a confirmation in a way? Heheh. I am not one to analyze things and always take everything at face value. And yesterday, at least to me, his post didn't really point to Kge. Besides as @Kaydeelee also pointed out beautifully, not everthying in his instagram has to be about Kge, or any woman for that matter.

But as other sippers here have also pointed out 'evidence' that it might be about Kge, I try to look at it that way. I'm indecisive like that, lol.

P.s. we also need to note a twist suggested by @Heretorant. He could be dating IU for all we know.

:hwaiting2:

Hmmm.....for a while it occurred to me that you are being satirical about the exes and what not. But now I'm beginning to wonder whether you really are supportive of this topic. I also thought you take things at their face value and don't analyze or perhaps hypothesize as much, but it appears to me your subliminal thoughts say otherwise (Note: the word appears, meaning it's my impression). I appreciate that someone can play the "devil's advocate" to keep this ship in the balance. If that is your intent, you have my respect. Just saying....please take my words at its face value. PEACE:)

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 4

2 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Ooooh my bad, chingu! Let me get this straight. So IU did make a cover or this song, but the one Lmh listened to was a cover by Ji Hoon and not IU?

Pardon my limited knowledge, lol. I'm more of a hiphop gal, so I know very little about indie or ballad songs:lol:

No worries haha... yes she did a cover but it’s not the one LmH had on the background...yes it’s okay hun, hehe...she has nice songs like through the night, blueming, etc...but I do understand hehe, Idk any hip hop kpop tho so  I might be the same with me when asked about bts etc hehee 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

But now I'm beginning to wonder whether you really are supportive of this topic.

No, chingu. I am not supportive of this topic. It just somehow crossed my mind. But I didn't want to entertain my thoughts, that's why I tried to dismiss it by making a joke out of it. I didn't think I should elaborate my thoughts here. But since someone asked, then I thought I should answer.

7 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

but it appears to me your subliminal thoughts say otherwise

This is interesting. What makes you think so?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

just saying..not asking.. 

how many of you actually post music video mimicking your heartbreak? i would not, coz i'll be surely too busy crying or being in denial or being angry.. so lets say less than 10%.. esp. men.. 

how many of you feeling romantic in rainy days? even if you're single AF? i'd say, 90%.. esp. women.. so you dont have to be in a relationship to be feeling romantic.. 

how many of you actually post a video while listening to music and PURPOSEDLY waited for certain lyrics from the music to convey in a social media post? I bet it'll be less than 10% of us.. and it's us women.. for men it will be less than 1%, i believe.. so, it's the vibe of the music in general yes?  not certain lyrics which i believe was there accidentally.. if it's the lyrics that i want to convey, i will post the lyrics.. in writing.. full stop.. 

How many of you thinking about your ex when you're feeling a romantic vibe from a song? esp you longtime ex.. and especially when it seemed like you've shown symptomps of falling in love recently?? 

my conclusion.. we can be sure he's just feeling the music, perfect for the rainy days.. what happened in his mind,we dont know..  but lets say we dont want to analyze it too much so we agreed that it's not related to his current ladylove (whomever it is), but i unrefutedly thinkit cannot be about ex.. it will be the 0,0001% from the deduction.. 

Can we move on from the song and what it could be or could not? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 8
  • Rickroll'D 4

EVERYBODY!  I saw a sign in the wilderness today confirming that MinEun is together.  This came to me as I was listening to Flute Gravity and thinking about LMH’s shorts.

CANNOT DENY.

• Like 1
  • LOL 16
  • Rickroll'D 1

42 minutes ago, Joojix said:

Golden ashes, hehe as much as it would be great this is from IU but it’s not actually from IU( I’m also big fan of IU and she is includedmy playlist at night)...it’s a cover from another artist Ji Hoon, an indie/folk Korean singer....... although she did do a cover of this song but not the one played by LMH....thanks!!

yes, it was Shin Jihoon's Cover.

I just want to add this, check below video start at 2:22 until 2:42, it was the cut that we heard from LMH's IG post yesterday.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

EVERYBODY!  I saw a sign in the wilderness today confirming that MinEun is together.  This came to me as I was listening to Flute Gravity and thinking about LMH’s shorts.

CANNOT DENY.

before i went to sleep, i was thinking "How will LMH look in RED shorts? why is it always black?"...and then i had a dream about me buying a new red liptcik.. Oh okay.. gotta do online shopping now.. maybe if i bought the red lipstick, he'll come to my dream wearing red shorts.. 

teeheeeee

• LOL 12

Just now, MinGoLove said:

before i went to sleep, i was thinking "How will LMH look in RED shorts? why is it always black?"...and then i had a dream about me buying a new red liptcik.. Oh okay.. gotta do online shopping now.. maybe if i bought the red lipstick, he'll come to my dream wearing red shorts.. 

teeheeeee

Red belongs to his “ex”

If time travel is real, one day I hope to go back to 2016 to see how exactly this mess went down 

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 17

OOT

Have you guys seen Us and Them? I was looking for something to watch after TKEM and since I can't seem to stick to any other series atm I decided to watch this film instead. (KGE posted the movie poster on her IG before that's how I knew about it and it's on Netflix)

ANYWAY! My heart and my soul cried. Go watch it. 

Also, it has this line that reminded me of LeeEul's first date (never experienced this kdrama withdrawal before  :dead:

Spoiler

YiURcMr.jpg

FW7bQge.jpg

Have a nice day everyone :gangnamstyle:

• Like 6
  • Love 9

3 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Red belongs to his “ex”

If time travel is real, one day I hope to go back to 2016 to see how exactly this mess went down 

GAWDDAMMITT!! I knew it!!!!

Real Strength – The Recreationalist

no new lipstick then!! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Rickroll'D 2

Morning..

LMH & KGE post made me rewatched my fave TKEM scenes. 

Just a thought on LMH post. I drive everywhere and I like to drive with music or radio on. Maybe this post is just that, in the car waiting and capturing the rain while the music is on.

My shipping is still a full ON mode but right now I still can't get my head around the PR thingy.

One of SK's strategic pillar is exporting K-culture (K-drama, K-pop, K-food, etc). We know TKEM is a huge success to international fans and still sits at Netflix top 10 globally. So it is possible that LMH SNS squad is prolonging the TKEM excitement through more frequent SNS posts be it personal or work related - whatever the King desires.

We see KGE posts are more deliberate. Birthday, Chanel, Arjenia appreciation. Less personal and maybe trying to be considerate ahead of Hero release.

I just hope that both of them are brave enough to face anything for their feelings towards each other. 

• Like 19

20 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

This is still the funniest thing I’ve ever seen.

https://www.econotimes.com/Lee-Min-Ho-Taylor-Swift-dating-rumors-Did-the-Heirs-actor-really-dated-the-American-singer-Heres-the-truth-1562596

So MYM “vehemently” denied this after like, 3 people on the internet howled yet we now have an international army of MinEuns and LMHoes magnifying raindrops and they’re nowhere to be found.

HMMMM

if this happened...then wonder what the breakup song T Swizzle will she come up with....

will it also feature a flute background? :lol:

• LOL 8

6 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

My playlist prior to the nostalgic road trip I’m currently on was-

Gravity (flute)

Taylor

Gravity (flute)

CLOY OST

Gravity (flute)

TKEM OST

Gravity (flute)
Taylor

Gravity (flute)

*repeat*

Also include sporadic All American Rejects/Panic/2005 Kelly Clarkson/Fall Out Boy when my 15 year old self with the Choi Young haircut emerges from hiding.

Nope.  Can’t tell much about me at all. 

But I’ve been on a diet/workout routine and jogging so if you see a really angry person running down the street glued to their phone while the faint sound of a flute trails after them, pls say hello.  

With so much of your love for the flute I am going to gift you the Indian flute coz I belong to the snake charmers land......

so just imagine you will have a playlist and an original one in your hand .........

maybe someday with so much dedication you will become the g8 flutists in the world........

:popcornjackson: 

• LOL 12

I contemplated if I should write anything here because everyone here has already given their views, some of which I agreed with, and some I do not. No harm adding my thoughts here:

I absolutely did not get any sad/heartbreaking vibe from LMH's video yesterday. In fact, I almost think it was a random song that was playing in his car and he felt a little melancholy with the rain. Hence, while he was waiting in his car, he decided to record a short video of the rain and the song was playing in the background. Now, although I said it was a random song, I believe it depicted his current mood. LMH is definitely dating and in a relationship now, and I am very sure the girl is KGE. He is in a relationship where his feelings are very strong (yes, early stages of relationship now - honeymoon feeling) and the song aptly sings his feelings of wanting to be with his girlfriend all the time, and wishing they didn't have duties/responsibilities to fulfil. He wished they can just be together all the time, and never need to part. Whatever it is, it was just a simple video fleetingly conveying his feelings in that exact raining day. Only a person in a relationship will have such feelings!!!

Do you remember in your early days of a dating relationship? You want to spend ALL your time together. You wish you didn't have obligations and just spend the days with this person by your side. That is exactly how he is feeling now. Perhaps it is also how KGE feels!

Since his post, I have read 2 different versions of fan fictions relating to his posting in a rainy weather in his car. Love both versions, especially this one from twitter:

https://twitter.com/herlittledramas/status/1282752366366859268

• Like 11
  • Love 7

So many UI UI UI here. Is this not a Min Ho & Go Eun shipping forum anymore? He posted a song, could be or could be not for Go Eun or no specific girl. I don't want to think it's for any girl than Go Eun. If you do so, don't feel it's right to ship other girls for our Min Ho here.

• Like 5
  • LOL 13
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 3

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Miadee said:

Umm .. umm... i heard nothing but i saw a hand reflection does that count? But im sad i cant tell if it was lmh hand or lmh holding kge hand or kge hand 

:headbang:

@Miadee chingu I'm trying hard so much to widen my eyes:ph34r: if I can spot something over the side mirror but seen nothing but only steady unknown figures in black&white.. yeah to the least of my expectation, my imagination was them holding hands inside and LMH trying to woohhh KGE.. really what makes me heard something coz I'm comparing the song of Ji Hoon in youtube and LMH post IG bgm.. bear with me chingu no offend please, I'm gonna kill my replay button at this time 'there's really someone talking' like murmuring :poledance:... poor my heart :heartbreak:.. sorry chingus no matter how I tried to be at least useful to this thread still, I'm not qualified as an FBI :handsup:

Edited by rutch204
insert word
  • LOL 14
  • Rickroll'D 1